Who deserves to win this shit?

Who deserves to win this shit?

Attached: caca ballon.jpg (1001x667, 52K)

me

Origi

>World top scorer, top assister, most chances created, most final passes, most dribbles, most free kicks made, most MOTM, CL top score
>dont recognize him because he has orange cone defenders
Messi

Messi

van dick unironically

Attached: CL_final_thot.jpg (1080x2160, 320K)

Man Mountain desu

Messi or hell, based Incest Sister Fucker Nerman because this year was even more trash than last year

If Mane wins AFCON it's probably his.

Messi will probably win.

literally anyone but nerman ofc

messi

this

alisson

AGREED

Messi, but the media idiots will vote for Van Dijk

fat cow

I want it

This and only this

the same person who deserved for the last 10 years
Messi

Other than Messi will be a surprise. Hasn't been Messi's best year to be honest, but nobody was at his level anyway.

Mané

If MAN MOUNTAIN wins the Nations League, then him, otherwise Messi has the biggest chance

>Messi deserves to win because of statpad goals against Eibar
lmao
should be a City player imo, they won the treble after all.

Virgin Van dick

Lionel Messi

It's going to VVD

Anyone who doesn't say Messi should be forbidden from watching the sport again

VVD doesn't deserve it though. He's not even the best player in the Liverpool side.

Who should win: Messi by far
Who will win: Van Dijk by the power of the media

Messi still put in the most technically impressive performances, that's all that matters

Attached: MAN MOUNTAIN.jpg (850x510, 44K)

They should put Van Dick in the podium but if he wins it it'll be a disgrace.

messi

>the grandmaster of girona

Messi unironically.
Yeah, and his also statpadded in the CL too! Retard.

>man of the match
>van dijk

it's already starting, It's unbelievable

Messi is the only right answer
But this media ""trophy"" doesn't mean shit so who cares?
Remember who got it last time huh?

Messi cant win (deserve it or not, doesnt matter) because winning la liga isnt enough (cf: last year, he lost the CL hard (not totally his fault but still), he lost the copa del rey too.

Van Dijk cant win, he's a defender.

Salah is most likely the favorite because Mané isnt popular enough.

>Tfw Sterling won the award and proceed to talk about muh racism and how black people should won the award more

Fucking this. Llorente was already bullying him. Das it Mané not getting it is a sham.

Messi also statpadded against Liverpool when VVD went missing.

Just like Modric then. I can't believe some people still give a fuck about bdo after last year.

the guy who won the CL, other trophes and reached the World cup final?

not his best season, but he deserved to win one for his career, even if messi deserved it more that year

You should get off his dick, he’s a has been

>a tap-in and a deflected freekick

This. Daily reminder that it's only french journalists that vote on it now.

Not even their best defender in the CL at that, too.

Matip is unironically better.

>the guy who won the CL, other trophes and reached the World cup final?
He was literally shit in the world cup. The only reason he won it was because of Uncle Flo paying off France football to have the "best player in the world" at Madrid after Penaldo left and no replacement coming in.

Modric largely contributed to Madrid winning 4 CL in 5 years, calm down. He's no Owen.

cope

Origi

It’s Origi’s year

>actually believing this

t. chicano

nah journos from all countries are voting for it
it used to be journous + NT captains/coaches + fans

Ah so the same guy "best player of the year" that his club wants to get rid of now? Makes sense. Also implying getting silver in the WC means anything. He got it because Pere$ would do anything not to give it to CR7 this time.

Is this twain?

I always thought his world cup run was the reason he won it. If it wasn't a world cup year he wouldn't have even gotten top 3.

Probably Salah

S A L A H

For doing what?

>Chicano
Lol no, just Portuguese

Being Muslim obviously, French football journalists will vote for him

matip even scored higher, even allison.

Attached: shill.jpg (1981x1606, 461K)

For not being Messi or CR7

Treble is league + league cup + european cup, not some fucking extra meme league cup.

why do muricans love whoscored so much?
>Eriksen ranked lower than Alli

he literally, literally created every single chance outside of the last 5 minutes.

It's already been decided that Ronaldo and Messi will never win it again because they're tired of them. Last year Messi deserved to win it followed by Ronaldo but he was 5th in the voting list. This year, no one came close to Messi in goals in Europe nor the same clutch performances on top of the huge number of goals/assists and how much do you want to bet that a shitter like Van Dyke or that muzzie Salahhhhhh will win it?

>tf
>tp
eriksen was trash

this tbqh
nobody except a few delusional retards actually thinks that Van Dijk or Salah or some shit deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence as CR7 and Messi, but it would be boring if they won it all the time.

>These are the scores we get on a CL final
How do we fix this shit m8s? I don't want to watch a final this """good""" ever again.

Attached: 1538527767695.png (306x306, 112K)

If Messi wins Copa America it's 100% his.

van dijk

fifa is owned by messi fans desu and thet are retards

>disgusting frog back at it again
you dont know football, plain and simple. it also rates sissoko lower than winks which is also hilarious. eriksen was the second best spurs player after rose

He didnt deserve this

Attached: 2019052200567_0.jpg (300x359, 79K)

which is why modric won last year, and messi didn't even make top 3

Liverpool's greatest player Damir Skomina.

>finishes 5th

ha ha yea FIFA is owned by Messi fans am i rite?

Attached: 5th best player.png (500x414, 267K)

>waaa waaa why isn't messi ranking higher in a WC year?

fuck attention whore thots

I prefer this website

Attached: GoalPoint-Tottenham-Liverpool-Champions-League-201819-Ratings.jpg (1100x801, 332K)

Still Messi by far if the vote was happening right now, if salah or mané win the african cup they'll probably win the ballon d'or

>buying the "muh man mountain" meme
>implying 33 yo Godin isn't still fucking miles ahead of him

If it was owned by Messi fans he would've placed in the top 3, that's the point, retard.

Does fucking Modric own FIFA now?

Glad we have left the era of La Liga stat-padders. Blessed to enter the era of Man Mountains

>implying anyone gives a shit about the african cup
if someone relevant win the nations league it'll be them.

>godin
This Mexican knows what’s up

Listen, listen. It all depends on the meme international cups now:

>Van Dijk if he permors with netherlands
>Bernardo Silv if he performs with Portugal
>Tsuuu if he dominates the nation's league
>Messi if he wins the shitty south american competition

>If everybody chokes the Ballon goes to Salah (especially if he wins the african cup)

He did considering that he played like trash and lost the ball often.

>Tfw if I met him irl, I'd call him a nigger deadpan because I'm American and have freedom of speech.

For all those shitting on tsunaldo for being a tap in merchant, Sterling is 1/4 of the player Ronaldo is and will go straight to shit once Poop goes to Juve

>not follow sport
>hear noise outside
>Was the final today
>google
>0-2 fulltime
So who's going out tonight lads?

They can give it to 2010's Iniesta now.

van dyke has ZERO chance to win the ballon d'or, he'll be ranked 8th at best

>implying the nation's league isn't just a fancy name for international friendlies no one gives two fucks about.

If Griezmann goes to Barca, which is pretty much a done deal, Messi is going to get 20 goals and 5 assists by December easily and cement himself as the Balon d'or winner. Unless he gets injured or completely drops the ball, it's his to lose

faggot

shut the fuck up retard, messi reached the semifinal of the CL and is BY FAR the CL top scorer, CL performance is what decides the ballon d'or, all the other competitions are small bonuses

Allison statpadding by stopping shots a kid would have made

sissoko did a major mistake that led to a penalty, the rating is normal

you're so deluded, the UNL has few weight yet

you're the deluded one if you think anyone gives a shit about non european competitions

in our era of affirmative action, the african cup has value, if salah or mané wins it the ballon d'or goes to them.

Fuck off Sanchez

This

yeah, he should have just let them score... what a stat padding fraud

Matip only has a higher score because he made a two meter sideways pass to origi.. if matip was guarding son on that brake-away, son would have scored.. van dijk made a great recovery to tackle the ball away from son. When a defender is truly elite, he makes it look easy and simple, like Van Dijk does

>Van Dijk: "I think Messi is the best player in the world. He should win the Ballon D'Or. So I'm not thinking of that. But if I win, I'll take it. Messi should win it though. He is the best in the world, whether he's in the final or not."

bout an hour ago

>Mbappe: ""The favourite [for the Ballon d’Or] is Messi. The elimination in Champions does not change anything, he is the number one in everything. He has shown this year that he is the best player and although the year goes until December, I'm not worried about him, he's going to play until December."

Allison will win Copa america

3 shortlisters
>van dijk
>salah
>messi
depends on what happens this summer with the netherlands, egypt and argentina

>van dijk
literally who

unironically VVD, you cant really compare attackers and defenders and its about time it went to a defender again

uefa is so rigged that they could give it to salah.

This is such a flawed argument hoky shit.
Then Ribéry should win it for all he's done, faggot. Get off my shit tuer board. How did you manage to be worse than the average poster in here? Fucking disgusting.

he got remontada'd and anally raped 4-0, he was powerless and got humiliated. Didnt even win the copa del rey.
Fuck off messifag

>chokes UCL
>chokes CdR
>will choke CA
Not Messi for sure.

>0 titles
vs
>european champion

>m-messi should play center back!
neck urself

van djik deserve it all the way down
but uefa are marketing cucks and will deliver it to salah despite him having a shit season

I think it's more that they want to pretend Messi and CR7 had an actual rivalry, and leave them with and insane but equal amount of Bd'ors, so their "rivalry" is remembered more. One of the two would need an insane year to get it, and even though Messi was amazing this year, they might use the excuse he didn't win many trophies/the CL.

Van Dijk will win it.

>0 titles
watch more football my baseballing nation friend

>argentina
>winning anything
lmao