I’m a black belt in BJJ, no one ca-

>I’m a black belt in BJJ, no one ca-
>gets punched once

Your favorite UFC fighter would get squashed like a lesbian

What’s the point of learning martial arts when people like THIS exist.

Attached: 4CE80046-E13B-467B-9F4F-C7DC3A3CD48A.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wfcQVxV5Cw#t=8m9s
youtu.be/U9CPJgNO__E
youtube.com/watch?v=RT26nnvswVo
youtube.com/watch?v=AfeBasCNnRc
youtube.com/watch?v=4R4M5jUcIoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jon Jones or even DC would fuck this goober up

This, Jones would obliterate his knees

swift kick in the bollocks would take care of this lanky cunt. then i'd fuck his wife and make him watch

why are you so mad?

did he rape your sister, murder her and then killed her children?

Which is the before and after hairline shot?

I never really see big dudes go around trying to start fights, they always seem pretty chilled out and docile. You’ve got to worry about the average runt who has something to prove.

Ngannou would honestly sleep this dude.

0 cardio
hell be huffing and puffing after 30 sec

>Powerlifting, Pushing Rocks great distances

How does that not imply cardio

Not in a real fight.

Just chop him down with calf kicks. Have you ever fought before faggot?

Have you ever had a real fight? Nobody stands around like karate kid.

how do they even fuck? look at her size. how is she not completely destroyed from fucking a man like that?

Shut up cuck, what’s your flimsy leg gonna do against his iron-calves

You would probably hurt yourself more in the process in kicking his leg

There's only one thing you need to know about Karate. Gun beats Karate, every time

Any decent heavyweight would wreck him

He could lose to a heart attack

In MMA, not in a street fight.

just headbutt his balls

Attached: 1542404702286.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Yes in a street fight too

Any Top 15 UFC Lightweight or Welterweight wrecks this slob.

Why would I fight him when I could let him rape my ass?

Nah, Hafthor would just strangle them to death. He weights 100kg more.

wilder would rock this snowniggers shit so hard

Because it's better if you fight and lose first. Gotta let him earn it

>0 cardio
you should take a look at the arnold strongman contest

Attached: R3+L3.gif (345x410, 463K)

literally the worst Gregor Clegane casting

>implying women don’t want to be utterly obliterated in the sack

doubt it Man Mountain just need to touch both of them

Dumb Swede. His balls are non existent now from all the steroid use.

the balls make the DICK look bigger

Attached: 1108-rich-piana-instagram-2.jpg (728x547, 60K)

He literally just has to run forward, check anything that looks like a leg kick, and put his arms out to stop them slipping past him

jon jones would snap his arm in 5 seconds

So fucking cheap

>Jon grabs his arm
>Mountain punches him literally anywhere
>Jon “broke bones” Jones

yeah sure buddy he couldnt even touch conor

yeah for sure this guy can throw a punch, he cant even move his arms his only chance is to lay on top of him somehow and even then he will run out of breathe in 10 seconds and get killed

this is basically how it plays out

Attached: STR-vs-DEX.webm (640x640, 2.71M)

>I can’t beat every single man on this earth so I shouldn’t bother protecting myself against 90% of them

Nice

Which is why you should always conceal carry.

Legit, by learning the fundamentals of bjj, you are able to defend yourself against 60%> of all people

Unironically, every Heavyweight on the UFC roster would beat him. Yes he has a size advantage that can negate the skill difference, but fighting isn't just skill+athleticism. It's mental as well. Can he perform with the possibility of being hurt? Can he tolerate being hit while still advancing? Does he have it in him to fight through any kind of adversity? How long can he stay aggressive assuming he doesn't instantly win the fight with his strength? These are all areas he is unproven in. He could be the biggest pussy ever when there's actual danger.

There's a decent amount of huge powerlifters like this in the world, and most are not famous actors, nor make that much from lifting. You would think at least one would step into the octagon and win a few million bucks, if it was that easy.

Jon Jones and most LHW and HW ufc fighters would beat this guy's ass stop acting like a cuck. He would be gassed after like 10 seconds he's fat.

cope the post

>I'm a 6'9, 425lbs powerlifter, no one ca-
>gets shot once

What's the point of lifting weights when THIS exists?

Attached: tumblr_m81vw1Vwuj1rrmkbjo1_500[1].jpg (448x558, 40K)

BJJ vs Atom bomb

try humpsqueezing out of that one.

Is that a WWE move, you muscle-worshiping closeted faggot?

This fat tub of whale shit would be gassed after 20 seconds. Literally anybody from Lightweight and above heems this slob. His punches would be telegraphed, slow, and labored. Being strong doesn’t mean you’re a good athlete or fighter you fucking brainlet.

Nearby star has a supernova and your filled tank gets made into atoms in milliseconds. How does it feel TAPOUT merchant?

>who is Butterbean: the thread

how do you check a leg kick while running forward?

*chokes you*

Attached: Royce-Gracie-e1447366954907.jpg (1106x713, 178K)

if you want to win against him, go forward like Inoki against Muhammad Ali. Just crab walk over to him, kick out his legs, if he tries jumping on you, use his weight against him. If he tries to use his strength, use his momentum against him

i think(and hope) from looking at this thread that you're just fucking around, but in case you're not, this guy would get mauled viciously in a fight against any heavyweight or light heavyweight, it would be like watching an amateur versus a professional, because it would be. saying it'd be a "real fight with no rules" would make it even worse for this guy. you should watch mariusz pudzianowski, 5 time worlds strongest man, and someone with actual martial arts training(that hafthor has none of) fighting tim sylvia

youtube.com/watch?v=6wfcQVxV5Cw#t=8m9s

his body turned literally purple and he laid down and tapped because he couldn't breathe, and that was AFTER he shed a ton of muscle for the fight. hafthor would gas nearly immediately, and be way too slow to compete

Attached: pudzian.jpg (800x500, 44K)

Because not everyone is like that guy, certainly not you OP.

Someone like Alistar Overeem would absolutely fuck him up. I'd even say a solid middleweight would be too quick and drop him with a good body shot.

leg kicks work better if you're more muscled, more muscle means more to lock up and freeze when you get hammered in the leg, the only way to stop them is to check them with your own bone, and thats just a gamble on whos leg is gonna break first

Oh for sure, if you can weather the storm that comes at you, he’ll gas out pretty handily, but I think it’s important to not that in MMA, there’s a weight cut, if you put a 300-400lbs man against a 200lb one, it’s not gonna be something the smaller guy can really weather to take cardio into the equation, as opposed to going in at the same weight and being able to deal with the guys wrestling

Rumble Johnson absolutely starches this slob

I’d bet that Brock Lesnar is stronger than him. Brock takes a shit in this clown’s mouth

Really depends on who has the stronger kung fu.

oh god did he actually get hair transplant? all this time he was a beta in disguise

>if you put a 300-400lbs man against a 200lb one, it’s not gonna be something the smaller guy can really weather to take cardio into the equation

you're talking of two trained mma fighters? otherwise, this guy hafthor has no training, and is morbidly obese, he weighs over 400 pounds, that would NOT be something in his favor, it would work against him with someone who knew what they were doing. you're talking about weathering the storm, they'd have to weather like literally 20 seconds. he simply would be outclassed, if he tried to use his weight against any of these fighters, they'd use it against him, because they spend hours every day training to do that over and over.

this isn't an anime you fucking retard
if some 6'6 330 pound dude fought some 5'9 170 pound MMA fighter the MMA fighter would get obliterated

True. Anyone have that WebM of that big Mexican (?) /heem/ing those two White boys at the cul de sac?

Really what it takes is to keep one's distance from him and pick at his legs until he gasses.

If on the other hand he trains MMA, learns to pace himself and utilize his 400+ lb mass to lay & pray for 3 rounds, he'll be unbeatable.

To beat up people who don't look like that, which is 99.9999999999999% of the general population.

Nope. I'll give Hafthor chance because he makes 330 lb powerlifters look like children. But a pro MMAist would make just about anybody tap out fairly soon. For reference see Fedor's Pride freak matches.

People that large are very rare. Most people you meet will be between 5'8 and 6'4.

BJJ artist can defuse the bomb

>grapples
>gets bitten, stabbed, gouged, etc.
>"WAAAAAAAAHHHHH Y U DO DIS?!"

Oh fuck off.

Please Cristiano, its 3am. go to sleep.

lmao

RockyRoadToDublin.wav

Dick size doesn't correlate with height, he could have a 5 incher for all we know

i'd just poison him

The grappler can do these things too, y'know. Except more effectively, because he will also have dominant position and experience.

nothing personal big guy

Attached: file.png (1300x863, 780K)

what the fuck do you think hafthor could do? he cant punch, he cant move around there is NOTHING he can do lmaoo

whats the big difference you mongoloid? tell me

Black people would disprove your theory. There was a guy who was about 6’7 in HS who would always bully/rob the smaller classmates

This is why we invented weapons.

high IQ post

This guy would heem that Icelandic stroke victim

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

*pulls out glock*

oops looks like youre not so big anymore are ya tough guy

Conor already destroyed this faggot

youtu.be/U9CPJgNO__E

People literally believing a light heavyweight would lose to strongman who never threw a punch LMAO
this mma guy in the video is not even a third of a ufc light heavyweight, while the powerlifter is pretty much what thor would be like in the street. dont let muscles fool you guys.

thor honestly wouldnt stand a chance

Well those people are 0.0001% of world population and there is a 0.000000001% chance you will have to fight one

atleast im white

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 4.19.32 am.png (1014x752, 438K)

This. Look at the Mountain, how many of these dudes even exist, and how many of them do you make a habit of pissing off?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 2.53.07 am.png (516x766, 605K)

>Black
>People

Attached: 1558748956864.gif (480x287, 704K)

>be >ENGLISH >CHAMP
>come to america
>Get KO'd by a Mexican

Attached: BushClintonlaugh.jpg (378x345, 83K)

>Lesnar
any good wrestler could do it
an elite wrestler like brock would drop him on his neck and choke him to death in a few seconds

>when people like THIS exist
He is the single strongest man in the entire world. There's still 7 billion other people that are less strong that you could beat.

Stop spewing logic, this is Yea Forums damnit!

I'm imagining some lanky faggot getting in a bar fight and spamming calf kicks before getting thrown through a window

Whats the difference between a real fight and ufc cmon now, rabbit punches arent going to make a difference

Conor vs hafthor

God created men, but colt made them equal

He'd get his pussy whiped by any martial artist that matches his height.
Offcourse he'd squash some angry midget like mcgregor but if you put this guy against someone like klitschko he'd be done in a minute.
Thsts why weight cathegories exist you mong

In a real fight knives and guns are allowed user

>run backward
>after 100 mt hafthor gets a stroke

why would he chase you ?

why would i let him close the gap and choke me to death?

have sex sweatie

where is this idea that he has no cardio coming from? its pathetic

Because you can still bully those smaller than you.

All this STRONGEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD has to do is clamp his massive shovel hands around your head and pull you around and work on the weakness that is your neck. How confident are you that your neck will survive this treatment ? That's after easily snapping various joints and bones in your body, perhaps just twist your arms off. The STRONGEST HUMAN BEING really only needs to grab any part of you, the pain this guy could instantly dish out would stop people in their tracks. Your punches and kicks would feel like a normal man being swatted at by a child. I mean, a MMArtist couldn't defend against an adult chimpanzee, never mind this man with the strength of a gorilla.

Attached: sr42gg63aas21.jpg (1440x2256, 1.43M)

Fat you say?

Attached: 6447424_mountain2_jpeg24ab7b77816e605aa00dbec435824bef.jpg (540x720, 91K)

We just saw Joshua get dropped by some 6’2” fat fuck Mexican. This guy doesn’t stand a chance against any trained fighter

Brock Lesnar is confirmed to be stronger than him.

You just know

Hafbor is the weight of two Jons lmao

I'd just dodge around until he suffers heart failure at a premature age

Weight and skills matter a lot more in fighting than height or reach.
youtube.com/watch?v=RT26nnvswVo
youtube.com/watch?v=AfeBasCNnRc
youtube.com/watch?v=4R4M5jUcIoo

What's the difference? You can literally kill people in a street fight, use weapons, gouge eyes, bite, and go for the throat with the intention to kill. An MMA fight is like a game with certain strategies. In real fights people don't circle each other for 5 minutes and wearing each other down with legs kicks.

Hafthor can deadlift 470kg and back squat 450kg. Lesnar has never been close to anything like that.