OFFICIAL CLEVELAND INDIANS @ CHICAGO WHITE SOX GAMETHREAD

Rodriguez vs Nova

Game just about to be under way.

Attached: sox indians.jpg (300x199, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA
youtube.com/watch?v=b8qDz7K1nbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: D7_PLasXUAEqkJ2[1].jpg (1080x1920, 338K)

I don't want to overhype this game...but the White Sox are a game under .500, tied with Cleveland for second, and a game out of the second wild card slot.

Attached: D7_E3KVXoAESDud[1].jpg (1023x576, 93K)

Can we not talk about the Wild Cars until after the ASB.

This is the white sox after all. If they compete during a year where they werent supposed to, they will be put on the radar and it's just gonna suck from there.

Damn, Steve was all over that call

True, especially with how competitive that WC2 is.

But wasn't 2019 supposed to be a competitive year? I know there have been setbacks, but the front office hasn't even tried to make this team competitive.

What the FUCK was Charlie Tilsen doing? In what world would he have made it safe to second?

i always thought 2020 was the do or die year.

I just want to forget that whole situation happened.

>LaMarre Jersey off the prize shelf
lmao

It's all tumbling down now, here comes a bomb.

What are you two talking about.

Yeah, but 2019 was supposed to be a playoff year. I don't like these "do or die" years anyway. One championship would be nice, but so would a decade of consistent competitive baseball.

The competitiveness aspect is around the corner. Unlike previous years, I believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

In 2014, I'd have told you we were all going towards the endless chasm which eventually leads to the abyss.

Yolmer got caught in a rundown at second on a pickoff. By the time they tagged him, Tilsen was trying to make a move towards second base and got thrown out trying to make it back to first.

That kind of move works exactly 0% of the time, but runners still try it.

I was very optimistic coming into 2014. It really felt like they had formed a solid foundation. It's a shame what that was turned into.

>disco demo t-shirt giveaway

BASED AF, im so glad they're not shamed about that happening and just laughing about it these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA

Matt underwood fucking sucks

Attached: 1522527059128.jpg (384x480, 85K)

Anything to make a buck.

Is Eloy a bust?

I'll take it

free disco demo t shirt on thursday, then friday is rock and roll night the sox promotion department is absolutely based.

i'm 100% there

Attached: 421421241242.jpg (1259x1002, 202K)

I thought 2020 was the year all the big prospects would finally be in the show and they'd start competing.

Attached: 1544998191899.png (682x1122, 970K)

For me, the Twins

more and more talk about the tighter tied string around the cork, the cover being tighter and the seams being lower and less coarse.

i fucking hate when the mlb tries the wipe the batter's ass for MUH DINGERS. good starting pitching is what really gets people in the ballpark. if it wasn't for the disco demo t-shirt i would definitely being picking what game im going to in that yankee series based on who's pitching.

>good starting pitching is what really gets people in the ballpark
Maybe for boomers, sure.

For zoomers who need their attention span caressed every 10 seconds: It's the dingers.

THE INDIANS BLEW A 3-1 LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD

Attached: 5BD3856D-EA8E-4DE4-8512-E0EF8E074984.png (1200x1532, 195K)

The Cubes have lost 6 of 8 lmao

looks like the Cleveland C there from the "Cordell Contingent"
great job guys

anyone gonna watch the Deadwood movie this weekend? im gonna watch it after shitty-ass SNB tomorrow.

The one time I will ever root for you assholes, and you blew it.

forgot the cocksucker gif

Attached: giphy.gif (500x250, 537K)

MARTEEN

welp

>Root for the Cubes or for an Comedy Central Rival
2016 was going to be terrible for White Sox fans regardless of how you spin it.

Imagine getting having to deal with the fans dickwaving their championship for 20 games a year. Fuck that noise.

Thanks Nova. Fucker.

fucking goddamnit, all this talk about wild card hopes caused this. idiots were calling into 670 all this morning talking about it

I'm here for the Lindor spaghetti this series.

lmao lindor, that's pathetic to get styled on by Tilson

sorry

I won't believe the sox are actually good again until there's another trophy sitting in Jerry's office. And maybe not even then.

>Radio personalities talking about the WC in June
Officially just killing for time on a slow news day. There is no reason for it.

yeah, we were getting cucked that world series no matter what. same city winning is far worse than same division though, i rather watch any other Comedy Central team win 20 years in a row than the cubs even win another WS in my life, especially since the white sox weren't even competitive--well for 36 games they were(still feels bad man). I was rooting for LA big time, because the CSes were cubs win, division rival win, canada wins, or LA who i dont care about wins.

White Sox fans are Icarus. Their hopes flew too close to the sun.

what the fuck

it got better when rosenbloom's show came on, he was making fun of yu darvish's therapy programing actually working and how wilson contreras needs to take a xanax if catching yu because willy's high energy level makes yu uneasy.

.500 is the sun?

Rev up that false hope

In that case Cleveland is the gentle breeze that just put Icarus on the correct flight path

youtube.com/watch?v=b8qDz7K1nbU

Just stopping by to say the cubbies run Chicago...yeahhh baby cubbies own.

My main concern was dealing with bandwagoning cubes fans. Everything else I didn't really give a damn about.

>clippard
oh lawdy

he was trying to tie the game with those swings

Remember when it took Rick Hahn 2 weeks to flip Tyler Clippard?

"Hahn's Master Plahn"

me and another sox user were actually at one of the Clippard games, the few the proud, the sox fans that saw tyler clippard pitch...

White Sock for life!