Can we agree that this guy is the biggest fraud in modern football?

Can we agree that this guy is the biggest fraud in modern football?
>le epic free kick man
Literally exposed at the moment he leave United

Attached: david-beckham-at-royal-wedding-t.jpg (820x492, 199K)

just be good looking

>The club has three official supporters groups: The Siege, Southern Legion, and 1896 Vice City

They don't start playing until 2020 kek

Attached: Inter_Miami_CF_(2018).png (316x315, 87K)

Also, >Jewish.

Still much better than Kane, Sterling, Alli and all other english "top" players of nowadays.

unironically perhaps the best bong ever

please stop

Attached: 1555015454892.gif (360x360, 154K)

For me, it's the long cross to Ronaldo.

>Club Internacional de FĂștbol Miami

Attached: Snooker Laugh.jpg (650x536, 40K)

Not rating based Becks is a sign of low IQ

Very intelligent, one of the best passers and set piece takers of his time, had that "it" factor and overall world class player.

Zoomers just don't rate him because he didn't have much flair to his game

they r legion xDDDD

i said STOP

Attached: 1497721047892.jpg (601x601, 65K)

Ferguson wouldn't have played him if he wasn't good. He only ended up at Real because of muh Galacticos but the way some people go on about him you'd think he was some non-league shitter who stumbled in to Old Trafford one day.

sick logo desu.

Remember your pride flag user.

>Like its hometown of Miami, The Siege itself is a cultural melting pot. Our fandom has no borders. The Siege incorporates a diverse, global culture. Just as Miami has opened its arms to millions from around the world, so too has The Siege. When The Siege is not singing and waving its flags, it will be a community leader: organizing charity and outreach events. Welcome.

Attached: We are SIEGE.png (485x409, 432K)

Attached: 1516566892169.gif (400x204, 44K)

>He only ended up at Real because Fergie booted him in the face

Shit player and overhyped because of british media who have influence on puppet media sources around the globe.

kek that too. Football was so much funnier back with Fergie about.

This.

Overhyped Chris Brunt.

have seen the man utd vs. bayern legends match some days ago and beckham is still insane. he was absolute world class in his prime and denying this is butthurt revisionism.

Helps that he didn't really have any pace to lose, also he clearly looks after himself.

He left United to basically retire in mls, nothing wrong with that. He was good enough for Fergie to keep him in the side, he played for his country. Sure, he wasn't in the world xi in his day but he was pretty fucking good player and won lots of things with a very good United side.

one-dimensional player, wouldn't want him before any of the "Galacticos". Just a handsome lad with terrific crossings/free kicks.

He left Real to Galaxy you inbred Paddy fuck.

if hes so shit why did he play for manchester united and real madrid?

> MK Dons

yes true but that speaks for himself. he was no pace merchant, no meme, he was the real deal.

He wouldn't survive today

you need physicality these days teams like buyern and jewve got destroyed with physicality

Nobody takes plastic franchises seriously in this country.

Attached: Vice City.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Marketing and shirt sales. See
>shit Maria
>shitarito Hernandez
>shit Gea

overrated boomer fullbacks like TAA, Alba, Marcelo and Carvajal all have better crossing

I remember him having plenty of stamina and making a lot of tackles in the first few years of the 2000s. In England games especially dude didn't go past fullbacks but he was a workhorse. Not fast, but tall and solidly built. I think he might suffer for the lack of teams which field multiple forwards who score headers though.

Well I forgot that.
My great-grandmother had the same maiden name as my wife, so you've got a point there, but I'm Irish and you're not.

A born wanker

You're probably not even 20 years old

You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried your hardest.

Manure should re-sign him and sub him on for the last 10 minutes

He really isn't at all.

>Ferguson wouldn't have played him if he wasn't good.
You mean like when he was dropped in favour of Solskjaer when Fergie preferred him on the right?

I was rewatching Bayern vs Man Utd '99 highlights and he was playing as a CAM and he had a great game. He's horrifically underrated if anything.

>He's horrifically underrated if anything.
he really isn't at all.

Shut up

This is like arguing that Fangio wouldn't be good in F1 today because the cars he drove were different and driver nutrition wasn't as good then as now.

>you need physicality these days
ugh, the ultimate mark of the brainlet

Fuck off, blobby.

I'm Scottish. It's a bit like being Irish except you replace being a retard with constructing the central ideals and inventions of the modern world.

>I'm Scottish. It's a bit like being Irish except your identity, based around hating the English, is more intense and absurd

Don't forget that you're literally descended from the Irish after they removed the Picts from existence.

fucking hell

Attached: 1530466807346.png (654x522, 406K)

Thank you Mr. Yea Forums Science Man. I suppose there were no shifts in culture or demographics in the 5,000 years since the hypothesised, unproven, event you are describing.
>Hurrr dint furget!

>hypothesised, unproven event
Well, if you wanted to prove that Scots are dumber than the Irish, you've done a very good job lmao

Athleticism do matter brainlet just look at the teams who won Copa America, World Cup and UCL

He got overrated so much by casuals, that now hes underrated by "experts"

>TAA
The 20 y.o. boomer