So their clubs are the best in the world, but their national players are complete shit?

So their clubs are the best in the world, but their national players are complete shit?

Attached: Liverpool-on-Map-of-UK.jpg (708x538, 55K)

Even by Amerifat standards this is lazy.

Brazilian clubs are the best in the world.

look at limerick in the west great britain, a city named after a joke. can't make it up

I didn't knew the americans also ride the train of Eplel delusion.

JFs, stop watching our league

>our

In terms of strength across the league, it goes.
>Germany
>Brazil
>England
>Italy
>Spain
>farmer leagues

>their national players are complete shit?
I think you'll find we are /elite/

By Allah you will be beheaded if you insult the English Premier League again

Don't say such stupid things.

Then how come you guys haven't played in a WC final since the 60's?

/elite/ posting is going to be absolute kino in a week or so.

Attached: cominghome.jpg (415x445, 38K)

Their league has the most welcoming policy for Arab, American and Russian money.

WC is a meme tournament for pussies

Irish are not considered foreigners in the British Isles. Don't be such retarded.

Mickey mouse cup

glad i can shitpost it's coming home this year as well

Why is Tilehurst on that map but loads of major cities and towns aren't?

Attached: dis shit dank yo.png (462x431, 405K)

From the people named after a vegetable

>British isles
that's like saying French are not considered foreigners because they are also european. Anyone not English is a JF

>Limerick
>shotgun city formerly stab city
Was founded by Vikings btw

You can do your own research of British Law. In Britain, Irish are not to be considered as foreign or alien. That's what the British Law says. Now, an englishman in Eire is a foreigner, always will be.

I'm English and I don't consider the Irish to be foreign. I don't necessarily consider them to be Homo Sapien, but not foreign.

Irish men make me Homo Erectus

That's not what my Irish passport says lol
Never even been to Ireland

It's fucking coming home

>so their teams are the best in the world
lmao

Shady people have been dumping and laundering money in that league for decade and a half and only this year do we see the result.

In case this is not trolling: national teams can only recruit players that have the nationality (read: passport) of said country. Only British citizens can play for the British NT, only Polish players can play for the Polish NT, only Chinese players for the Chinese NT etc etc.

This is the case for WC (World Cup) and EC (Euro Cup) tournaments.

Then there are other leagues, where that isn't the case.
Soccer teams on a sub-national level can partake in intra-national leagues (UK: Premier League, ITA: La Liga, USA: MLS etc etc) and international leauges (Champion's League for instance). These soccer teams (often named after the cities they're based in) can field whoever they want, that includes players from different countries as well.

That's why you see really wealthy teams from cities like Barcelona have players from countries all over Europe, simply because these players are the cream of the crop, no matter where they are from. And since there's no prerequisite of these players being Spanish citizens for instance, they can be contracted by a Spanish club if that club has the money.

It's also the reason why many Olympic sports teams' performances are not reflective of the level that the sport is played on in their respective home countries.

Attached: 1559051465762.jpg (3264x2448, 642K)