/cric/ world cup

Asian qt 3.14s edition

Attached: 1533182462545.jpg (1022x1020, 106K)

Is it possible for Asians to have naturally big boobs? I only see it on halfbreeds

had a gf from china with huge, perky and natural breasts
not common though they're normally mozzie bites

This is the thread

Vietnamese girls can have big boobs I've noticed

Attached: 1544977599582.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

man i knew a girl that looked almost exactly like her. she even really liked me and lived like 3 minutes away from my place. i once declined an invitation of her because back then i was in my purity phase and didnt want to be with thots. what a fag i was lmao.

choice of music in broadcast is way better than that CL thing

Yum!

Sorry frens the people have spoken and this thread must die now

Fat cunt on the ropes

>back then i was in my purity phase and didnt want to be with thots.

Attached: 2hTdTH2.jpg (293x212, 19K)

yeah where were you to call me out on this bs 5 years ago ffs

honestly lad i think that was a bit of a mistake.

ya mate i know unfortunately you cant turn back time so take this lesson kids and use your opportunities when you can

so true. by the way you should join us in the real thread and watch cricket with us haha

Ya (though its rare), but its almost impossible for them to have big butts, because their pelvis' are genetically more vertically aligned inward than other races.

SHAN'T be watching pakipaddle

>racism
Yikes!

pakistan got BTFO yesterday if it makes you feel better, and based australia is playing against afghanistan (i know you like these guys given the flag)

nope no time for that friends sorry i am very busy and must do..eh..laundry now! sorry haha would love to watch this great sport but no time so cheerio!

;_;

my appreciation of your existence dissipates whenever I am reminded of your woggish tendencies crowbro