The biggest football club from London

So yeah, which football club from London is the biggest at this moment? Chelsea or Tottenham?

Attached: london.jpg (960x639, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interactive.twitter.com/premierleague/#?mode=team&teamId=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If spurs win today then Tottenham
otherwise Chelshit

>the waterlogged shanty town of """london"""

Arsenal is the biggest, most domestic success, biggest fan base, best history and had some of the GOATs to play us, going through a few years of mediocrity doesn’t overwrite that

Arsenal is the biggest but none of them really compare to the big north west clubs in Liv/Utd

cockneys are all wankers

>4rsena1
>0 CL cups and only 1 Cup Winners Cup
>the biggest

>only european trophies matter
They were completely irrelevant until 20 years ago with UEFA marketing, before Chelsea got bought by abramovich they were irrelevant

european trophies have more prestige

>They were completely irrelevant until 20 years ago with UEFA marketing
t. SEETHing arselel customer

Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Palace, Fulham, relevancy ends here.

Arsenal are done now. Literally going to be competing with Everton and Leicester for the scraps. It will be at least another 10 years before Arsenal become a serious club again and Chelsea could be miles ahead by then. Right now I would say Chelsea are a slightly bigger club globally.

Globally nothing really compares to the Spurs. They have a very large fanbase among millenials

>the Spurs

I've literally never met a spuds fan

That is because you're from the UK.

Chelsea are huge in South America though

interactive.twitter.com/premierleague/#?mode=team&teamId=all

Attached: Chelsea.png (649x1468, 173K)

Chelsea have the second biggest global fanbase behind United, of all English teams. Literally just google it

Spurs really don't have much of a fanbase at all

mostly r/soccer posters from the past 10 years who made a conscious decision to pick a team who never wins anything so they can't be accused of being bandwagoners

Charlton Athletic

holy shit where's liverpool?

Fanbase is the wrong term yeah, I just mean a lot of people 'support' them when asked about it exactly because of them being a mix between underdog and big club.

Liverpool

kek

Speaking of London clubs, Arsenal are still the biggest club in London by far.

Historically it was Tottenham second, but now it's probably Chelsea.

I say London clubs, because fanbase wise, Man Utd are the second biggest club in London.

some Arsenal fans been moving to Chelsea the last 15 years