How do I overcome my fear of the barber

My hair is a mess I've been postponing it since a month at least.

Attached: Soccer-Player-Haircut-Cristiano-Ronaldo.jpg (500x546, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyiLscCyJ98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to the barber you pussy

Cut it yourself at home lad

Post hair

ask your mom to cut it or man the fuck up

She's a woman really and always asks me about what I do for a job at the time and about girlfriends.
I don't have either.
I look like AIDS if I cut them myself with the clipper. I can't hide the receding hairline at the temples.

Ask her to be your gf

I'm with you, bro. Just clipper it all at home

>She's a woman really and always asks me about what I do for a job at the time and about girlfriends.
this is why its important to switch barbers every time so that you visit one shop every two years on average. be smart and stay anonymous.

im in the same boat but im more confident than you. I ask for a specific haircut and say that im not in a mood for talking so they do their job in a silence. Perfect.

No guard buzzcut every six months. Haven't spent a cent at the barber in years

take the buzz pill man. I just rebuzzed last night. 3 top 2 sides into a 1. Looks sick, tight.

>stop being an autist and learn how to chat with people
>go to a different barber if you can't talk to women
>pick a decent haircut that fits your head shape, face and hair texture so you don't regret it later
Fucking retard.

>tfw my hair is turning grey already
i suppose i should be glad i'm not going bald

>not just having a rectangular head
>not just having all haircuts look alright on you

At this point they know that I don't want a conversation while getting my haircut so they just ask me how I've been then get on with it in silence.

just go breh

Attached: 1531029661637.jpg (680x681, 46K)

Don't be a pussy Buzzcut or go home

She's dropping you hints m8, tell her you think she's really sexy and talented and you'd love to take her out on a date, hopefully leading to marriage in the future. Do it while she's cutting your hair so she can't ignore it. Trust me.

ask for a stupid easy haircut or just buy clippers yourself and start over with no guard

just stop being a pussy

firstly don't go to those faggy (((hair salon))) for overpriced haircut

just go to some bro types establishment then you can talk about sport all day brehs

can even refer to some athlete haircuts as reference

your mistake is your barber is a woman that's all simple as

Go to a different barber, a man barber.

now that is redpilled

get a K-pop haircut
bitches love kpop

spammer is right
women shouldnt be cutting male hair, it's why i book my barber instead of walk-ins so i dont have some broad fucking my shit up

ask for a crew cut, everyone knows how to do a crew cut. #2 on the sides and shears on top, you adjust the length on top to your liking. pretty hard to fuck up

if you mean like, socially scared then stop being a pussy

I go to one of those /fa/ salons and the guy who cuts my hair is a total bro. He lifts weights like a madman and I can talk to him about sports, martial arts, partying.

I did that 2 weeks ago and the fucker tried to cut my hair even though I told him to buzzcut on the sides and the back but to let it as it is on top.

>She's a woman really and always asks me about what I do for a job at the time and about girlfriends.
>I don't have either.

Attached: hug.gif (200x146, 36K)

I wish you could say shit like that in England. You'd get treated like some kind of sex offender (which I also am lmao)

>You'd get treated like some kind of sex offender (which I also am lmao)

Attached: 1486526176696.jpg (450x450, 21K)

I've been going to the same barber since I was a kid (as has my father) no clue how people are fine with going to any random barber

>thinning on top
>got to the point it looked bad with grown hair
>buzz cut it all off

The silver lining is that I can do it at home all in 5 minutes.

the barber i used to go to as a kid used to smoke his back out while cutting my hair

Trust him. He can do everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=jyiLscCyJ98

is she hot?

Buy yourself an electric razor and just buzz cut it yourself.

Attached: 210px-Tom_Hardy_Cannes.jpg (210x297, 17K)

>be me in hs
>cocky douche
>get this type of haircut
>hell ya lookin good
>panties gettin wet at the sight of me
>play soccer game on a hot night
>hair is perfectly manicured just like metronaldo
>ten minutes into the game my eyes start to burn
>ow fuck fuck fuck I can’t see
>I was sweating so the product was seeping from my hair down onto my forehead and into my eyes
>lose the game
How does fagnaldo do it bros?

Take the buzzpill.

>She's a woman really and always asks me about what I do for a job at the time and about girlfriends
similar to me, but the barber is a chad guy

Don’t use a shit product? Schwarzkopf for example wont irritate your eyes