What the fuck i love the shiggy turtle now??

what the fuck i love the shiggy turtle now??

Attached: 1F33C8C2-FA61-4C96-BDC3-5C9F1335BDE1.jpg (320x282, 15K)

based

Attached: pogba.png (558x841, 451K)

Honest question, why compels a European nation to accept millions of refugees? I would escape from a African/Middle Eastern shithole too if I could just simply walk in and be allowed to enter Europe.

a well-meaning but misplaced sense of obligation

its 21st white man's burden

long story short
its the brainwashed leftists being payed by the jews

notice how this all happened in one giant wave. it was artificial. i dont remember details and cant be arsed to look up everything just so that two anons can call me a faggot but basically during this refugee flood there was political dispute between EU (mainly germany) and greece/ italy. to make it short: they held germany at ransom and used refugees as a weapon. conflict was about some fiscal issues iirc. notice how everything stopped after those countries made their point by letting a gorillion sandniggers pour in. they could have let in many more, the infrastructure in north africa and middle east was impressively created by them. but some billion euros and a newly founded security agency (frontex) later and everything is fine. look how greek bank problems suddenly stopped after this incident. look how there was never a second wave.

Women voting lead to everything bad on today's world.

>if I could just simply walk in and be allowed to enter Europe.

Well, that "walk" consists of swimming over the Mediterranean Sea and the risk of drowning. And they're not really allowed to enter Europe, but thanks to the Geneva convention we have to allow them to apply for asylum. Same thing happens in the US currently.

You Canadians just let them fly into your country instead.

countries are companies, the more people in, the bigger the economy

They used the stream coming from Syria to gain the sympathy points as anyone is aware that there's a war going on there. The distinction between actual refugees (as in people fleeing from a war) and economic migrants is not being made/not being seen but naive people.

>Civil war happens in Syria
>For some reason this means we must take in immigrants from Africa

They need people to work shitty jobs as zoomers won't bother
The humanitarian cause is just a façade

>Well, that "walk" consists of swimming over the Mediterranean Sea and the risk of drowning.
Well, that "swimming" consists of being picked up by NGO boats barely a mile from the North African coast and being ferried to mainland Europe.

Imagine being this retarded

Yeah, but there's still a risk until you get picked up, tens of thousands have died trying already.

Also, Italy now has effectively banned the NGO rescue missions and ever since the migrant rate has dropped by 95%

Could have done it all along.

fake

imagine being this naive, hey fuckface, since white people have fewer and fewer birthrates how do you think the economy will survive over time?

Robots and automation.

Why wouldn't they want young males willing to work shitty jobs for a shitty pay? All that while their own population grows older and leaves less descendants.
The perfidious jew, as always, is behind the immigrant "crisis"

>he thinks wars are only where his media tells him
Look up what happened to Libya after France decided they had to get rid of gheddafi and put their hands on Libyan resources. It's been civil war since.

Just scale back production and stop trying to keep up with the globojew

lmao, robots and automates will never be consumers

it's a competition, no big country is willing to lose power just to keep their identity

So?

Thanks to globalism and the digital marketplace, corporations can sell to consumers worldwide.
They don't need to live in Europe.

Jewish brainwashing.