/cric/ World Cup

Teams that are done:
Sri Lanka, Pakistan

Teams in glorious ascension:
New Zealand

Attached: 20190601_234322.png (1088x770, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-uuWx-X3Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=s4p7mIQ4x50
twitter.com/ColinMurray/status/1134819309321166848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boring 'sport'

anime

Sex

Attached: IMG_0090.png (1960x1280, 2.06M)

boult got one lads

in zid letting this match slip away desu

F

boomer spotted lads

on the cards

>wank
>study
>back and chest

HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 21.49.42.png (1364x770, 1.81M)

sick of being sick lads

He wants a slap

Whne is india

Any decent sites that show super rugby and cricket? i am tired of paying $100 a month to dstv

still back in the 1950s mate by the state of the place

>super poogby

just don't be sick then lmao

SAINTNER

ESPN+ for super rugby, willow tv for cricket

$5 each stateside

TIME FOR >LELINGA

>limited overs """"""cricket""""""
*yawns*

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 21.54.40.png (1364x770, 1.34M)

based and freedompilled

iptv mate

or that and a vpn, no ads or shit they always have the global feed

literally just "reddit [sports you want] stream"

bullshit

Ayyyy and also lmao

seething

B E N
E
N

BASED and REDBALLED

destroyed

wdhmbt

Homosexual

BASED

FUCK OFF

NOT OUT THAT YOU FUCKING TMO CUNT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 21.56.45.png (1364x770, 1.39M)

Ayaka Tomoda senpai

Cheating cunt

>lelinga

How's school mate?

Going to sleep lads. Good night

daily reminder if you so much as check the scores of this farce you are contributing to the decline of the sport

Attached: 1549865654684.jpg (680x418, 78K)

sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite

Night mate

2 weeks left lad

good night

Think we might win this one lads

Matt Henry looks like Jos Buttler desu

BASED

don't count your chickens

mong

Afghans batting first

ok prossielad

So not true

So true

brothel botherer on the ropes

ur posting in a cricket world cup thread

so true

trip back on mrshitface

Madoka WILL save /cric/

Attached: 1550742219298.jpg (809x988, 253K)

>implying

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-130758.jpg (1080x2340, 667K)

for me its abe mikako

based madoka poster

Madoka is a dirty slag

a full strength afghanistan

i want to eat homura's leggings

Why the fuck isn't Marsh playing?

Luckily most of the kiwi nonces have gone to bed so MRFF hopefully won’t get diddled

Realistically, the winner will be one of England, Australia, New Zealand or West Indies. India will fail miserably like always, and South Africa are also shit now that they've pushed all the whites away. If I had to put money on it I'd still back England, but it'll be close.

New Zealand don’t stand a chance. West Indies are looking sexy this year though they might find a groove

so true.

because khawaja is in better form

>England, Australia, New Zealand or West Indies
Literally my top 4

booo

the big four
the giants of cricket

lol who is this slick rick curry

Pajeets unequivocally BTFO this year

England India Australia West Indies

starting up the grill for bacon n cheese burgers btw

Play them both? Maxwell 5, Stoinis 6 is weak as fuck

good time to be a white man

>India
Mate....

I'm brown kek

need stoinis to bowl

england and india are the top 2 australia and west indies could slip up and miss out

Are Wes Tendies honourary?

england will win screencap this

yeah

the Balkans will avenge the Turks through test cricket

No they are brown losers like Sri Lanka and South Africa

ozge if you're reading this please give me another chance

India literally got rekt by New Zealand and half-strength Australia few months ago.

>muh rankings
Australia are the best looking team going into the world cup and they're 5th

Our Stoin, who art in the middle order,
Stoinis be thy Name,
thy sixes come,
thy wickets be done,
At Lords as it is in the MCG.

Give us this day our daily big unit.
And forgive us our extras,
as we forgive those
who deal in singles.

And lead us not into wins,
but deliver us from losses.

For ‘Straya is the kingdom,
and the power, and the long levers,
for over and over. Amen.

why are they showing videos of bath??

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 1.21.25 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

hows bulgaria zachy

Training slayer lads

Amen

Never write off New Zealand. Don't have many superstars, but they're always really strong in white-ball cricket. I predict they'll lose in the semis after looking very strong in the group stage

miss it lads

Got to take conditions into account. India very strong in the sub-continent, but pretty average in England

did you join the discord?

What's your slayer level mate

Probably this

it’s quite nice looking forward to going home though

yeh dont know why tho

>pee wanka

absolute state of them. how can you get cucked by the most beta country on earth?

Attached: 1556642685240.jpg (630x432, 63K)

For me, it's New South Cymru

home is comfy tbf

love the anthem lads
brings a tear to my eye every time

youtube.com/watch?v=f-uuWx-X3Xg

Attached: eef.gif (864x420, 1.88M)

Just 10 years ago I was playing against Andre Russell in club cricket in merry Worcestershire. Now he's just about to show everybody he's the best white-ball cricketer in the world by DESTROYING all opponents at the World Cup. Really makes you think

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 1.25.42 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Reminder Smith will never captain Australia in any format again

Level 64 mate

I like England’s high energy

me? it's cymru*.*
why?
>aphex twin made a song with the name cymru beats
simple as
x

Oh that's shit I'm 89

>white-ball cricketer
oxymoronic

Reminder it's better for Australia to bat 2nd as it's easier to get a good NRR if you know what you're chasing

>national anthems in a minor key
yikes

sinister anthem

OUT

>mah lingga

That's why I'm training it lad haha

Was thinking of starting WoW when classic comes out but don’t think it will exactly do me any good

Fuck off mate you're the moron here, and if you ever insult me like that again I'll come over there and show you what's what

heh

I want to see a drunk bristolian shouting abuse at Smith and then the camera cuts to justin langer and a single tear tolls down his cheek

hopefully the aussies will get them out within like 25 overs so i can watch the finish before the football

the unit of this afghani

Played classic on a private server and it was fucking boring after level 20

Good 'ol martin thwacking it early on as usual

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 1.30.49 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

quaking in my boots ngl

Attached: 1521580082977.jpg (793x786, 78K)

a full strength Hertfordshire

>Opener named Charizard

POOED

TELL YOUR STORY WALKING PAL

Shazad 0 (3)

Welp. Thats it for AFG

GONE

FUCK OFF

GET THE FUCK OFF THE PITCH

the openers are guptill and munro

technically that was lbw before it was bowled

BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC

oh nononono

SUICIDAL INNINGS FROM THE AFGANI LAD

LEFT ARM OF GOD

THIS WAS A JOKE LMAO

BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC BASED STARC

>the annihilator of Afghanistan

should have reconsidered being clinically obese

Starc has a phat cock ngl

Business idea: ban test nations from the world cup to grow the game

and caught behind after bowled innit x

Attached: HELLO.png (310x376, 209K)

BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS BASED WOGGODS

Attached: file.png (1023x576, 994K)

fuck me finch has a shapely ass

my maid hasnt come in since monday, i am running out of dishes and clean clothes. why is it so difficult to get good help these days?

but of a gay observation

God I fucking hate Malinda. Fucking chucker

Also, he's fucking fat

who were the crowd booing then? finch?

its almost unfair for other teams to have to play against us. we're on a completely separate level

freudian slip here boys

All jokes aside they obviously shouldn't do this, but it was a real travesty that they reduced the number of teams. One of the nicest parts of the World Cup was seeing small nations like Ireland, Bermuda, Kenya, Australia, etc getting a chance to play against some of the big boys, even if they ended up getting beaten comfortably. ICC seem determined to ruin cricket desu

>umpball

A half strength Australia

C U M
U
M

the 200 iq caught free hit

CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD CUMGOD

got a email from bunnings today

Aren't you worried that your maid's brothers will become radicalised by Malema, and come and murder you and your family in the dead of night to re-appropriate your land?

>Pitch is greener than the outfield.
Uh, guys?

BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD BASED GOAT CUMGOD

politics and sport shouldnt mix

FUCK OFF
BACK TO YOUR SANDY SHITHOLE MATE

any juicy deets

>2 blowouts in 1 day
great entertainment lads

Someone should tell these Asian teams that it's not a t20 tournament haha

BASED ME LMAO

so true

>all these low scoring matches that aren't england

BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD BASED CUMGOD

Fading lads

I think its fair to say subcontinent teams btfo was

big sale on fertilizer

inshallah

the unmatched cricketing superpower of australia

what is it that makes us ausGODS lads? why are we so fucking elite?

>being afraid of the unwashed masses
>me
pick one

GOTTEM

GONE

FUCK OFF

any other wog man in?

Reminder wins outside of London don't count

Rip saffa bro

What match should I watch lads?

any updates on the win predictor

Reminder the opinions of people from nations without test status don't count

yeah good job celebrating against some literally who towelheads cunts
can't wait for you fucks to crumble at the first sight of real opposition

Full strength New South Cymru

the world cup should really be australia, india, england and one qualifier

there are way too many shit teams just making up the numbers

booo

shit's fucked

reminder we BTFO india in india, pakistan in UAE, and england in the warm up game right before this

GOTTEM

so true

Guptill out next ball calling it

>LE FUG LE AUSTRALIA :DDD:DDDD

seemed to do alright against england the other day, although fair yeah I'll reserve judgment until we play New Zealand or West Indies

how am i supposed to know where all you posters with british flags are from?

I'll always insist that Guptill sounds like an Indian last name

>Cheering our wides and no balls
>Silence when we get a wicket.

Why do they hate us?

>We edged a narrow win against a half strength England
Uhm congrats sweetie?

Opinion discounted.

If the poster is arrogant for no apparent reason, they're english

BASED mental gymnastics

reminder the Australian cricket team always plays better when there's a Liberal government

Cringe and bluepilled

Scots type phonetically on the internet

RENT FREE

youtube.com/watch?v=s4p7mIQ4x50
studying this lads

just gonna assume the british flags in this thread are street shitters and pakis

Stoingod

Im very English, have the quintessential awkward personality

the english aren't arrogant at all, the opposite in fact any apparent arrogance is a joke

Yes

>Cheering for terrorist sandniggers because they're playing Australia
they are scared lads

A full strength Tasmania B team

reckon the afghans need some runs here

t. Scotsman

england looking indomitable this world cup

Attached: file.png (541x685, 524K)

literally the whole world wants us to lose because we are the undisputed GOAT nation

What year will USA have test status?

dont worry, i live next to a 90 year old lady. she acts like a lightning rod against home invasions

he doesn't play for afghanistan dumbass

key for afghanistan will be to score some runs here without losing more wickets.

That could just be a filthy Scot or a Welsh false flagging. We may never know.

superiority causes controversy

certainly one approach but will it be the one they take

unironically in about ten years. Most likely next test nation

(((they)))

It's lonely at the top m8

Attached: IMG_20190505_193845.jpg (473x436, 29K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 1.53.50 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Attached: 1456479044542.png (1920x1080, 712K)

haw der ye make fun of their desprite try hardness ye wee cont

been too long since a wicket I have now revised my predicition and say INDIA will win the world cup

Statistically, whites are the least likely to experience violence of any racial group in South Africa
That likelihood is still much higher than any majority white country though, and even higher than most African nations.

no india wouldnt let them

these ragheads simply DO NOT know how to handle proper pace

tipping the lankans to take a solitary consolation wicket

Love how the NZ match was kicked off sky sports the moment the Australia match started

tone is unemployed

seems like a dumb statistic since whites are a massive minority there.

thanks michael

swear its on their 'main event' event aussie game is on their cricket channel

>this is an oval shape in Britain.

indians are too physically weak to win a modern one day tournament

do you reckon smith and warner basically just captain the team behind the scenes now much like warne did with ponting

prefer the term 'compact'

>THE STATE OF BROWN PEOPLE

Attached: 1559273982386.png (800x949, 356K)

newcunt who doesn't understand why tone was posted detected

9% of the population. Thats bigger than any minority group here mate.

is england

afghanistan is COMPLETELY helpless here against our chad bowling attack lads

Oi Dermot you here m8?

sure that's what warne had you believe

smith seems like abit of a downer

oz is the only badguy of this wc

just exposed myself as a seething newcunt by trying to call someone else a newcunt by replying to the wrong post

Attached: brainlet.png (235x214, 7K)

you reckon? i think chinese would be about that if they had a census right now desu

groundskeeper did a great job

feel like the modern day game compliments the West Indian build

Looks like this will be the year of Starc(k)s. GoT, Endgame and now World cup.

Fuck up Josh

i particularly like Andre Russell's natural slim build

5.6% as of 2016

you lads watching the divegrass later?

Fuck off nerd

Anyone else see that brapper in the flat?

murder rate for whites is 6 per 100 000. murder rate for blacks 34 per 100 000. slightly above usa whois at 5.3 per 100k.

Business idea:
Use selective breeding to create the ultimate cricket team

he's a crystal child mate

actually a good shot

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT WAS HIS TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 3764.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

'course

reeks of a straffo tweet

definitely not

t. Geoff Marsh

Just been served by a Greek barman who’s more brown than any Bulgarian I’ve come across, the /int/ memes were true

Shant

Dunno lad, usually can't be arsed with football but I reckon the bants will be pretty high level
Will probably stick it on if I've got nothing else to do

nervous already la

Attached: liverpool sweating.png (425x437, 80K)

Attached: download (9).jpg (259x194, 11K)

describing ausGOATlia

thinking he is mate

abl shitposting at critical status

Coulter-DYEL

learn how to reply to posts properly, you phone posting newcunt. this is like the 12th time i have seen you try to call someone out but reply to the wrong post and i called you out on it every single time.

fuck no

Business Idea:
Aluminum bats

hope Tottenham win
Liverpool fans are just too gay for their team, they take it too far

in my experience as someone from based melbourne most are stoinis coloured then you get a few hellenified darkies that I assume left anatolia for greece once the turks showed up but are the minority

BASED BIG STRONG REAL AUSTRALIAN CUNT THAT DON'T LIKE NO WOGBALL

t. Stavros Papadopoulos

t. Zhen Hui Chen

It wasn't my post you faggot. Literally typed it to piss you off kek. Stay mad fat cunt.

god coulter-nile is shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 2.04.59 pm.png (190x238, 101K)

>/int/ meme
funny, as I pioneered this meme and have never posted in that cringefest board

state of this world cup tourist newcunt

is it true that the taliban did more to spread cricket in afghanistan than the icc?

who else incel gang here?

jesus christ get a fucking WICKET already

you're not fooling anyone, freshie.

yeah, they banned every other sport so the afghans were forced to play it

>4 matches into the WC
>they've all been horribly one sided

grim

How can other nations even compete?

Attached: 2019-06-01.png (1329x771, 980K)

THE GREAT BROWN HOPE

Attached: afghan flg.png (275x183, 10K)

>being this mad because you're wrong
Stay mad tranny loving fat cunt

>commentator: australia has won four out of the last five wc
ummm...no..sweaty..sandpaper incident has nullified ALL yours wins before. so you are pretty much a blank slate..tabula rasa innit x

so true

and youtube did more than they did

for me it’s afternoon cric

>hurr durr sandpaper in a 50 over game where the ball is changed before it has ANY chance of reverse swinging

freshie

Sean Abbott should take cochie-nile's place

england game wasnt "horribly"

based NEET Tone

>muh sekrit club
>muh post history
give me a spell cunt

>wanting a murderer in the team
fuck off idiot we already have 2 CHEATS

What a great day. Cricket in the AM, then champions league, hockey and top it off with a little boxing. Love being here with you guys frens

High IQ post

lurk before posting, freshie

umm...sweaty...we don't know what other ways you all are cheating innit..sandpaper is the one we have seen recently..so stop with your wiki posting ...
>muh reverse swing knowledge
embarassin

>hockey

yeah sorry, it was ONLY a 104 run win

who is boxing?

nowt wrong with cheating if you don't get caught

Through sports we are all frens

Attached: 1531257988084.png (923x713, 16K)

hate the fresh off the boat freshies coming in and making fucking garbage posts
australians suddenly become the worst posters in /cric/ whenever there's the ashes or world cup on

imagine thinking any single person in this thread would ever DREAM of considering fat pathetic failure like yourself a friend.

Cazzies BTFO

Why are they batting on the outfield?

You too fren

no kiwis are still worse.

>suddenly

>only scoring 1 run off coulter-nile
this is embarrassing honestly

might skate on over to skopje

love the muscular world cup tourists who improve the australian post quality

full time /cric/ fags are the worse imo
too much ego and i find it boring when they spout cricketing knowledge left right and centre

got him on a string lads

we're getting pretty lucky

time for the wogGOD

this. i prefer a faster thread over anything else

Fuck up Josh

trip on Richo you piece of shit

Attached: RichoPedo.jpg (698x261, 78K)

fuck up josh

amerimutts are eternally the worst posters, and sorry for butting into you supa sekret club m8, we can't all be 4channel power users like yourself.

holy fuck

'

afganistan playing better than pakistan
was it match fixing lads?

Fuck up Josh

fuck up josh

didnt afghanistan beat pakistan?

No

>afganistan playing better than pakistan
No.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 9.19.31 pm.png (667x195, 27K)

Who the fuck is jannying a /cric/ thread

a clever man once told me this a horrendous website in general

waey

need to drop coulter-nile

booo

Attached: 01.jpg (640x480, 158K)

Need Australia out of business.
Just given bin Laden's mate a bell.

Australia on the back foot

Joshua against the Mexican fat guy

Unpopular opinion:
Think NZ have got this

its a delightful place to be

>booing
Absolute STATE of England

BASED coulter-nile ensuring this isn't a complete one sided blow out

>Aussies whinging about booing

Grim

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 2.24.16 pm 2(2).png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Uber Cazzie here

I know that in England we have county cricket for "clubs" and in India you have the Indian Premier League (it was on ITV4 a few years back)

What is the "club" cricket game like in Aus/NZ?
Or do they only give a shit about internationals?

bristol worth visiting?

casual as fuck

our bowling is mediocre at best

jhye richardson was unironically a big loss

what it must be like to be getting constantly mogged by past generations

sheffield shield was huge up until the 90s when they stopped advertising it and now it's completely dead. don't even have it on the radio anymore because cricket australia are out of touch

big bash, which is the t20 league, is huge

shield cricket is considered the most difficult 4-day cricket cup to compete in.
big bash league is the second biggest t20 league in the world too

B B L
B
L

its arguably the best city to live in in the uk
but not worth visiting as a tourist no but none of the uk cities are really

Australia: Big Bash League (T20), Sheffield Shield (First Class)
New Zealand: Super Smash (T20), Plunket Shield (First Class)

Yeah mate, one of about 3 coastal cities/towns in England worth going to.

It's a shithole full of farmers and country bumpkins

would you big bash guptill's wifef?

Who /kayo/ here

Yes

holy fuck get coulter-nile out of the """""""""attack"""""""""" please

2 half centuries, very kino

oh my GOD when the FUCK are they going to take a wicket

>Australia: Big Bash League (T20), Sheffield Shield (First Class)
>New Zealand: Super Smash (T20), Plunket Shield (First Class)
I thought for sure you'd have a combined league like you do in Rugby Union.

>Sheffield Shield (First Class)
what is first class

here lad. got the free trial for 2 weeks for tennis. not gonna pay for it after the trial though

Can make way more money by not having a kiwi team since cricket is popular here and we dont need to rely on poo peeland audience like union

few outswingers here. also a few that are taliban in

Sebbo was right

Attached: Capture.png (699x68, 6K)

why are we letting these afghans dab on us

test cricket but its 4 days

i wouldnt call it coastal

Red ball cricket

Nah cricket's big enough where we don't need oz to have a fairly good league. Better for our development.

WHY HAVENT WE BOWLED THEM OUT YET WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

What's going on in the other match lads

Don't need one lol

getting out to zampa lmao

zampz

BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD BASED ZAMPGOD

Gatorade > Powerade

TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD TWINKGOD

NZ/SL game is absolutely tragic

Old lucozade>Gatorade>New lucozade>Powerade

comfy game

not watching it give me the big enchilada

seems unjust to call Afghanistan shit considering how quickly they’ve improved , Bangladesh deserve all the hate they get

>goes for a month and a half

uhh...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: 1483313630612.png (581x576, 272K)

Kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 23.39.39.png (1220x720, 98K)

so true

Orange Lucozade > Lucozade Sport > All other Lucozades > Lucozade (Original)

state

SL out for 137 and NZ 120 for 0 after about ten minutes.

Attached: hgfh.jpg (625x320, 83K)

blueberry redbull with ice >

the Indian subcontinent was a mistake

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 23.41.45.png (1056x287, 333K)

>Tfw I decided to skip watching NZ's innings because I expected the openers to flop and Kane+Ross to struggle us home in a game we should've easily won
>tfw decided to skip it for an easy root
>Tfw sex was shit and I didn't even cum
>Missed Munro coming back into form
Am I retarded /cric/?

Attached: pepe-retard.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Feel a bit sorry for the Muslims playing.
Bet they're dying for a cheeky pint.

holy shit I forgot about this
remember when Sri Lanka were good?

Attached: 2e8cfaaeb1816b26cbe43c0fce9dd05d.png (771x430, 577K)

For me, it's Staminade

Attached: images (7).jpg (554x554, 35K)

how the fuck did these clowns win a WC

afghanistan I'd say are better than a pre-2015 bangladesh

For me, it's Raro

Attached: bdt.jpg (300x300, 77K)

new fred pls with photo of zampz

yeah, when they still had Sanga, Jayawardene, Dilshan etc. The new generation is fucking terrible

Need Kenya and the Netherlands back lads.

wonder how big zampa's willy is

lime staminadee was fucking good

original lucozade was always my favourite though

where does the surname guptill come from it sound suspiciously like it could be indian

jesus christ what are you doing malinga

Reckon he's got a cute little girl cock.

man haven't had raro in years, they still do pink lemonade?

who let the dogs out

who who

who who

you're thinking of Gupta

muhlinga cheers for ending this early

only 19 years old

holy fuck we really need a wicket here

Bit rude playing that when your mum turned up hey?

scottish

Ok you casual I'll get deep because fuck you.
Cricket has been obsessed with statistics forever. To prevent stat padding and a decent player playing against idiots to get the best stats around, cricket admins came up withs omething called "first class cricket" and cricket competitions across the world ahve to prove their worth to be given the first class label. As a rule of thumb, first class cricket is international cricket and the highest domestic, long form cricket in a test playing country. So county cricket in England and state cricket (Sheffield Sheild) in Australia.
But there's an asterix to this. In the West Indies, which you'll note isn't a country but a collection of countries, top level matches between West Indian cricket associations are first class cricket, and even then some countries, life fro example Barbados have their own association but the Windward Islands has an association comprising of Dominca, Grenada, St Lucia and St Vincint. So when Grenada's national cricket team plays St Lucia's national cricket team, it is NOT a first class match, because the international cricket authority deems the level of competition not of a high enough standard, even though Darren Sammy is from St Lucia and has captained the West INdies to two T20 World Cup finals.

is it fair to say that australia is cooked lads

is Malinga still fat?

Don't think so

I think university games in England are first class too

Yeah got a proper gut going

Who let the dogs out
Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
The party was nice the party was pumping
Ah yepee ah yo
And everybody having a ball
Yepee ah yo
And tell the fellas stop the name callin'
Yepee ah yo
Then them girls respond to the call
I hear a woman shout outâ?¦

grim

WHY cant we take wickets what the fuck

Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Last year in the dance you had a ball
You call me millibug and skettell
Get back gruffy, mash scruffy
Get back you flea infested mongrel
V3
Now I tell meh self dem man go get angry
Ah yepee ah yo
To hear dem girls calling them canine
Yepee ah yo
But they say hey man dat is part of the party
Ah yepee ah yo
Them woman in front and they man behind
I hear ah woman shout outâ?¦
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
A doggie is nothing if he don't have a bone
All doggie hold it
Ah doggie is nothing if he don't have a bone
All doggie hold it
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Last year in the dance you had a ball
You call me millibug and skettell
Get back fluffy, back scruffy
Get back you flea infested mongrel
If I was a dog
The party is on
I got to get my groove on
'cause my mind done gone
Can't you see the rays coming from my eyes
Walking through the place like digi-man
Breaking it down
Me and my white tail
Short coat
Can't see color
Any color will do
I'll stick on you
That's why they call me pit bull
'cause I'm the man of the land when they see me
They say oooooh
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out

what phenotype is this ethnologically speaking

Attached: Capture.jpg (584x684, 39K)

turk albanian

I KNOW IT'S SO FUCKING ELITIST AND DISGUSTING! FUCK THE MARYBONE CRICKET CLUB AND THE ICC

Aussie's getting Pashtun'd

afghan probably
looks persian enough

Punjabi obviously

aussies making hard work of this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 2.52.20 pm 1(2).png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

I would crush Zampa's bussy

>NZ vs SL had a female commentator
>switch the channel
>Aus/Afghanistan has a female commentator too

ROOOO

Attached: 38R29.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Human.

the type that has red crushed velvet curtains and a water bed

the future is female, virgin

Isa is elite

i cant believe this
HOW are we not getting these wickets

Based Afghanistan, doing better than both Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

tipping 200 to be a competitive score for Afghanistan

this is the ground that they beat the pakis on

this is the match that laid australia low

PVRE PVRSIAN BVLL

meanwhile in madrid
twitter.com/ColinMurray/status/1134819309321166848

Macca's free on Uber at midnight lads

rate my cricket meal

Attached: 1448_010619.jpg (640x853, 105K)

the amount of fatties that play this semen slurping sport is an embarrassment

phwoar

makes me sick thinking of all these wogs breathing my air

looking food mate

wrong thread deano

Already ordered a kebab

zampGOD

I'm sure white wine with spag bol is some sort of no no.

Cor... What's the flatbread next to the doggo?

BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD BASED GOAT TWINK ZAMPGOD

wanker

little known fact i once competed in a strong man competition

IDIOT

F

New thread lads

elite

sadly i was not the strongest man in my village

It's this microwavable pizza from Iceland.
Put it in for 5 minutes and take it out.

I use it as a sort of bread to wipe up the mariscaponi sauce on my bowl.
Pizza and Spaghetti is a kino combo (I am NOT a fat cunt).

Isa is a goddess

BASED

In the old kings head if anyone wants to buy me a pint

Might just do that. 'avin' a pie, as well, what d'yer fancy?

Attached: Beer6X 1.jpg (1600x1011, 279K)