Who are you watching the final tonight with, user?

Who are you watching the final tonight with, user?

Attached: cl-final.jpg (800x1122, 410K)

three dudes i work with

my dad of course, will drive over there in a few hours
wouldnt want to watch it with anyone else

Your mum lmao

Two childhood friends of mine. Cheap food, cheap beer and probably some weed

I've asked my bros if they want to go down to th nearby irish pub and watch it with all the drunk tourists and expats but I know they won't because they're fucking pussies who never want to leave the fucking house, so I'll probably just stream it and shitpost in Yea Forums.

My wife's son

with me espee bros

Same, was meant to go to lpool for it but not travelling 4 hours like I did last year just for us to lose

alone i guess...

Attached: CE822D92-7928-41F0-AF3A-48CA04CF6209.jpg (500x667, 52K)

i'm going to the wanda stadium this night.

>i ill be shitposting this night here anyways

My husband's daugther.

With my wife on my tablet with headphones in so she can watch whatever shit American series she is currently watching, while she talks constantly because I've got my headphones in and wants my undivided attention.

My bro, grandfather, and like 4-5 friends. Sucks actually, would rather be on Yea Forums

>tonight

Attached: 1523045742358.jpg (330x330, 33K)

My girlfriend most likely.
Have an exam for uni on Monday and Friday so I couldn't go home this weekend

My gf is going out tonight with her friends so I'll just watch it with my bros on Yea Forums

my dad and my dog

Why is your gf going out without you, that's weird

if you're watching with Yea Forums you'll never be alone

Attached: 1286384154052.jpg (800x488, 127K)

>You need to put your GF in a cage bro, lest her friends put her on a cock carousel.

It's the opposite, user....

Sounds like a healthy marriage

No it's just weird, people going out to nightclubs go their for one thing, not just to dance.

I'm happy my gf doesn't really enjoy going out like me that much but that's mainly due to her upbringing and background.

This is very recognizable kek

My wife's boyfriend

I’ll probably watch it with my dad, he’s a united fan so he’s only watching it in hopes of seeing Liverpool choke, but he’s not very competent with streams so it’s easier for us to watch the same one. My gf would have came over but she doesn’t get off work until an hour into the game and her mom is in town. It’s better this way anyway, I spent the entire Liverpool-Barca second leg answering questions, many of which were “so the red team is Liverpool right?”

With my wife's black bull