James McClean

Good lad.

>“It’s that Kick It Out and the FA are a bunch of hypocrites, a bunch of cowards. Look at the [Raheem] Sterling case, previously [Sterling called out some UK media outlets for the language used when discussing the private lives of black footballers]. He’s been lauded as this kind of hero for speaking out. Getting awards and this and that.
independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/a-bunch-of-hypocrites-a-bunch-of-cowards-james-mcclean-hits-out-at-english-fa-38169413.html

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KueXCT9VA-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one ever talks about his footballing ability.
Ever.

>James McClean crying for attention again
Literally nobody would care about him otherwise if it wasn't for
>muh poppy

He's the definition of mediocre, that's why.

Attached: poppy month.jpg (1075x1126, 196K)

Because he doesn't have any?

Well it's not about that, is it?

Cos he's a championship tier player

For someone so unremarkable on the pitch, McClean sure has a lot of appearances.

Attached: poppy boy.png (1462x951, 139K)

The reason sterling got so much media attention is that he riled up the two biggest media darlings in Liverpool and United, so journalists can get easy (You)'s by writing outraged articles on his day to day life. Most other young black players either play for a media darling team, or are too irrelevant to get clicks.

>you now realise there are a bunch of people desperately defending Sterling, and trying to make out he receives a different much worse form of abuse when it's basically the same

>you now remember Sterling being booed by Irish Liverpool bandwagoners during an England-Ireland game

>A literal who

I’m usually trolling with that statement but I have no idea who this guy is

>you now remember sterling beating the shit out of his girlfriend but the media now ignore it because it would be racist to mention it

Fuck that potato nigger.

He got booed by Liverpool sympathisers at almost every game during his first season at city

Story?

is it fuck, sterling got abuse from the media simply for existing most of the time.

this attention seeking mong got abuse because he drew attention to himself, by doing disrespectful edgy shit like turning his back on the England flag during the national anthem and refusing to wear the poppy.

>by doing disrespectful edgy shit like turning his back on the England flag during the national anthem
In America as well.

Attached: 1643524-34868351-2560-1440[1].jpg (1050x590, 83K)

he's obviously right about the poppies but he's a bit of a twat isn't he

didnt see you crying when matic didnt wear a poppy big man

ginger isn't a race

he's not English

why would he face the English flag?

>being disrespectful by not celebrating the murder of his family and friends
Are you disabled?

Neither is Jonas Olsson but he still did it.

reckon the brits didnt come in to jonas home place when he was a kid and start killing civilians desu

>he thinks the poppy is about celebrating war

He's Swedish, need I say more.

Hilarious that these are the lies dickheads like you have convinced yourself are true.

Yeah, he's still a twat. But being a twat shouldn't really get you death threats.

>REEE WHY AREN'T THEY CALLING ME A HERO FOR SHITTING ON DEAD SOLDIERS
Real headscratcher, that one, ay James?

It honours the men who killed his friends and family. Why would he ever respect that?

People in Ireland think he did right by shitting on dead brit soldiers because the only good brit is a dead one.

He's a work-horset desu. Nothing special in terms of ability, but he'll run up and down the wing for you all day and he's got a good cross on him too. Sort of player that managers like

That didn't happen to McClean either though.

>le puts in a shift in lad

lol

>Hates the British army
>Has a job in Britain and pays tax that funds the British army

Dunce.

>that didn't happen to McClean though
I always forget how utterly memoryholed The Troubles are in England lol

Who else here is wearing their poppies right now?

McClean was barely alive for the majority of The Troubles.

Sorry, that should have said "wasn't alive".

He is famous for not wearing a poppy and having a melt down when Declan Rice swapped from Ireland despite ditching norn iron for the republic himself.

Because it is the accepted custom of the place he has chosen to live and ply his trade.

Incredibly mediocre footballer trying to raise his profile with an edgy political protest.
He's basically our Kaepernick.

kaep is way better than james mclean

picture was taken in the usa you gammon, national anthem doesnt get played before games in england

>Later on that year soldiers from the British Parachute Regiment shot three joyriders who passed through their checkpoint travelling at high speed, killing two teenagers; one of the soldiers, Lee Clegg, was tried over the shootings.

Also, to pretend that James McClean's friends and family somehow weren't affected by The Troubles just because he was young or not born at the time is one of the most retarded things I've read on Yea Forums in months.
>n 7 March 1976 a car bomb exploded outside the Three Star Inn pub, in Castleblayney, County Monaghan, killing one man and injuring 17 other people. The attack has been attributed to the Glenanne gang[1].
For reference, the Glenanne gang is famous for being full of British Soldiers from the UDR and RUC men.
>A member of the British Territorial Army Gerald Beattie and British UDR soldier David Kane were convicted of the shooting at the Eagle's Bar, and a RUC reservist Joseph Lutton for the bombing at Clancy's Bar, although Lutton named Beattie and Kane as having also took part in the bombing at Clancy's they were given no further time on to their sentences or even interviewed about the bombing.
>Bloody Sunday, or the Bogside Massacre,[1] was an incident on 30 January 1972 in the Bogside area of Derry, Northern Ireland, when British soldiers shot 28 unarmed civilians during a protest march against internment. Fourteen people died: thirteen were killed outright, while the death of another man four months later was attributed to his injuries. Many of the victims were shot while fleeing from the soldiers and some were shot while trying to help the wounded.[2] Other protesters were injured by rubber bullets or batons, and two were run down by army vehicles.[3][4] All of those shot were Catholics.
Just a couple more reasons why British soldiers don't deserve respect from an Irishman. I actually had to cut this post short because there was many examples that I hit the character limit.

Irish are terrorists

the flag of the Irish Republic is a hate symbol

>to pretend that James McClean's friends and family somehow weren't affected by The Troubles just because he was young or not born at the time is one of the most retarded things I've read on Yea Forums in months.
That wasn't said whatsoever.

>'Soldiers didn't come into his home when he was a child and start killing people'
>'Yeah but look at this incident from 1972! Checkmate!'
What did he mean by this?

Spotted the clueless paki.

Backpedal harder.

Would you prefer I talked about the protester that was run over in Derry in 1997 by a British Army armoured vehicle? Or perhaps the teenager in 1997 who was beaten so badly by British soldiers that he was on life support for several months? Maybe the American who was walking home in 1997 and was beaten so badly by British soldiers that he ended up having a massive stroke and dying? Maybe the taxi driver murdered in 1996 which prompted the British to remove a ban from Loyalists marching in Nationalist areas because the loyalists threatened to kill more civilians if they weren't allowed to march? Or perhaps the 14 year old boy (who landed in a coma for 3 days) and 13 year old girl shot with rubber bullets by the British Army in 1997 on their way home from a disco?

When you need to deliberately ignore the example I posted from 1990 of some teenagers being shot dead, then it really says a lot about you.

Not a single lie on my statement, and not a single attempt to prove otherwise in your reply. But carry on crying you big girl's blouse.

Because apparently facing the flag of the country that you live and work in is celebrating death. Righto.

Whataboutism.

>Backpedal harder.
Please provide the evidence of James McClean's family being directly attacked during the Troubles as was mentioned earlier in the thread.

>When you need to deliberately ignore the example I posted from 1990 of some teenagers being shot dead, then it really says a lot about you.
When McClean was barely a year old and everything you posted happened before he was 10 years of age. He has barely, if any whatsoever, first hand experience of the Troubles.

Also massively ironic that all of this is coming from a poster under a UK flag.

>Not a single lie on my statement
Hmmm.
>sterling got abuse from the media simply for existing most of the time.
When did the media abuse Sterling for "simply existing" and when was it "most of the time", you lying cunt?

>this attention seeking mong got abuse because he drew attention to himself
He simply didn't wear a poppy on his shirt many years ago. There was no statement, no reason given initially and people decided to abuse him for it. Even when he eventually explained why, he still got abused. You're wrong and a liar.

Kill yourself.

It's almost like I live in Northern Ireland and actually lived through the years that we're talking about so I actually know what the fuck happened here while you haven't learnt a single thing about The Troubles in your life. Mad that.

McClean doesn't need to have been alive to hear his da talking about the time a paramilitary (full of UDR) burst into a bookies and started shooting indiscriminately. He doesn't need to have been alive to hear his uncle talking about the time the British Army burst into his home and started looting the place under the pretence of looking for guns and ammo. He doesn't need to have been alive to hear his cousin talk about the time he was caught outside during the curfew and got his head caved in by the heel of a British Soldier's boot.

Are you starting to get the picture? Why would someone whose family and friends were treated this way by the British Army, ever show respect towards the British Army?

Imagine if James McClean was actually a good player and still did this. He'd get attention outside of poppy season for once.

His ability is irrelevant. The point he made about Kick It Out and The FA is spot on.

He does this precisely because he's shit. That's why he's so mad at Sterling because he's hoovering up all the sympathy and media attention McClean wants.

>His ability is irrelevant.
No, it's actually quite relevant. You NEVER hear about McClean outside of October/November because he is completely average as a player.

>The point he made about Kick It Out and The FA is spot on.
Oh that's true. Both organisations are completely corrupt.

>That's why he's so mad at Sterling

hes not

>No, it's actually quite relevant
No, it's utterly irrelevant. You're ignoring the whole point being made.

>You NEVER hear about McClean outside of October/November because he is completely average as a player.
And yet here we are in June.

>He does this precisely because he's shit.
What benefit is it to him? It's like you're completely ignore what has gone on for 8-ish years now.

If McClean hates English football so much, why doesn't he just move to the SPFL?

He doesn't hate English football though.

we've too many of his type already pal

He'd disappear right into the crowd of anti-English basketcases up there and wouldn't be special anymore. At least down here he can make some headlines, because god knows he won't get them off his footballing ability.

>muh ability
Tragic attempt at an argument.

>When did the media abuse Sterling for "simply existing" and when was it "most of the time", you lying cunt?
It's been categorically shown that Sterling has been getting shat on by the media for doing basic shit such as buying a house for his mum or going out celebrating after a game. He'd not spoken on anything contraversial, he's simply plied his trade and done the things other young footballers do. Don't pretend you don't know otherwise you dense fucking cunt.

>He simply didn't wear a poppy on his shirt many years ago.
Exactly, he made a political statement and caused controversy. He should just accept that and move the fuck on. Whether he was right or wrong to do so, he chose to take that stance knowing that people would disagree with him because funnily enough, respecting dead soldiers is a sensitive topic.

If you still think these two instances are the same you are a fucking moron and you should consider suicide.

>It's been categorically shown that Sterling has been getting shat on by the media for doing basic shit such as buying a house for his mum or going out celebrating after a game.
Then post proofs.

> He'd not spoken on anything contraversial, he's simply plied his trade and done the things other young footballers do. Don't pretend you don't know otherwise you dense fucking cunt.
This is the typical wog delusion. It's like you're purposefully ignoring the domestic issues he was involved in years ago because they don't suit your narrative.

Prove that the media were abusing him for "simply for existing most of the time.". You can't, so shut the fuck up, Jamal you unwanted coon.

>He should just accept that and move the fuck on.
He did. It was wogs like you that made the fuss and decided to abuse him for it and forced him to release a statement.

>It was wogs like you that made the fuss and decided to abuse him for it and forced him to release a statement.
He made a deliberately controversial political statement and unsurprisingly received a lot of flak for it. The fact he's acting like a victim and likening the blowback from his actions to the unwarranted shit that Sterling has put up with is some ridiculous false equivalence.

>wog
>coon
Great mature debating here lad. Doesn't show you up as an uneducated caveman whatsoever.

>He'd not spoken on anything contraversial, he's simply plied his trade and done the things other young footballers do.
imagine being this clueless.

You literally have no argument do you?

Which is his choice. It doesn't warrant the anti-Irish abuse he gets any more than Sterling being a wife-beater warrants the racism he receives.

There's no false equivalence here just because you don't understand the point

>McClean doesn't deserve anti-Irish abuse but Sterling deserves to be racially abused
The absolute state of you. Both deserve the abuse for betting utter scum.

>but Sterling deserves to be racially abused
Yet I clearly did not say that. It's like you don't understand words, you gormless piece of shit.

>Yet I clearly did not say that.
Fuck, I misread it. Still stand by my point that they're both cunts.

>all these seething niggers itt thinking sterlel is a gud boi who dindu nuttin

youtube.com/watch?v=KueXCT9VA-Y

Attached: Pepe ar la.jpg (600x600, 54K)

>Bloody Sunday. Bloody good laugh. 13 nil to us.
banter?

>not wearing a poppy
based and redpilled
>buying into the women's football propaganda
>cringe and bluepilled

Of course its the UK flag hes clearly from the North of Ireland. I was born in 1990 and grew up on the Falls Rd and I've heard stories from my parents, granny, family etc and seen how they've been scarred by the Troubles. I remember the british army filing out onto every street corner on their patrols everyday with their guns. I had an idea of bloody sunday and the ballymurphy massacre even at 7 so seeing these big fuckin brits who you know have a habit of shooting civilians for no reason (even kids), youre gonna want to shit all over them

Attached: 1485992964242.gif (360x332, 2M)

seems like a bit of a chippy tit desu, don't care if he wears a poppy or not really
fact that he's an ireland regular and considered one of their better players highlights the decline of their national team which used to be pretty strong, just an average championship winger

BASED McClean utterly BTFO that faggot Sterling

He's not attacking Sterling though. More so the media that are fawning over him for doing pretty much nothing of note other than post two contrasting DM articles.

"The only reason I put it up was to prove a point and I think I proved it right," he asserts.

>"It's that Kick It Out and the FA are a bunch of hypocrites, a bunch of cowards. Look at the Sterling case, previously.

>"He's been lauded as this kind of hero for speaking out. Getting awards. (Sterling received the Integrity and Impact Award at a BT ceremony for his stance against racism - after an Instagram post highlighting the newspaper treatment of black players).

>"What he got is nothing compared to what I've got for the past seven or eight years," McClean continues.

>"And there hasn't been a peep, a single word or contact. I got a token gesture from Kick It Out after people highlighted it and went after them (the equality organisation released a statement of support condemning sectarian abuse).

>"Nothing will ever be done. I'm a white Irishman, to put it bluntly. That's not high on the agenda in England."

He is actively pointing out that whiny black people are getting too much media attention.

Which is clearly attacking KiO, The FA and the media, not Sterling.

By being a whiny potato nigger

>Also massively ironic that all of this is coming from a poster under a UK flag.
You do realise where Northern Ireland is right? Christ you're retarded.

It's in Ireland.

up the ra

Attached: 7q86oanv00t11.png (618x609, 373K)

:^)

mclean is a good lad, a man of principle
sterling is a fucking nigger on the puppet strings of the media jews
simple as

Slightly better than regular niggers

I like McClean believe in a Ireland United.
Under British Rule.

Good lad our Jimmy

Attached: mcclean poppy.jpg (642x901, 153K)

He's Northern Irish, so his homeland is a disputed territory where there was pretty much a 40-year civil war between Protestants (who love the United Kingdom and want Northern Ireland to stay part of it) and Catholics (who consider Northern Ireland to be rightful Irish clay which is being illegally occupied by British colonists). Because James McClean is on the pro-Irish side, he hates it when all the players have to wear a poppy for >muh soldiers every November, since muh soldiers shot lots of his terrorist buddies in Northern Ireland before he was even born and he doesn't think it's right to honour the occupying force that murdered his countrymen.

He's also a shit footballer.

The poppy is a political symbol whether you like it or not. Should be kicked out of football.

Attached: 4a51446c5eae676827f6d9ee69930574.gif (306x204, 498K)

Wrong.

BONG!!!