>UPCOMING
Loins vs Hawkroaches 7:25pm AEST @ The Gabba
MelBIN vs Crows 7:10pm ACST @ TIO Stadium

Attached: WALTGOD.jpg (650x366, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afl.com.au/news/2019-04-19/afl-admits-goal-review-blunders-in-lions-v-pies-game
twitter.com/ncb_cfc/status/821272260979761152
youtube.com/watch?v=nGTIs9fvkUA
foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2019-afl-bans-richmond-cheer-squad-member-for-green-maggot-umpire-slur/news-story/b22e4161225bbdf77b9f007892039030
youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HEAVE HO UNNA

Attached: 1428214031296.jpg (252x345, 35K)

Good round so far, this one.

lol

based and fredpilled

Basedbane tbqh lads

Attached: 9.png (414x508, 60K)

Good luck m8

Attached: sb.png (599x575, 40K)

I miss the prostitution talk that /afl/ had a few years back desu.

Attached: 3D Charm.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

>bike cunt
fun times

Attached: n-bikecunt.png (1653x1023, 875K)

Dzhilong are FINISHED

the point of they system is that it's automatic after every goal regardless of whether its in doubt, the guys in the box don't know that it was potentially touched off the boot. would take too much time to review before play resumes

YO BSA WHO USED TO POST BONES/TEAM SESH YOU HERE?

Narduwar vs Bones just dropped yesterday my guy, amazing.

Have they ever pulled up a goal from that? That's at least the second that's been missed in the past few weeks.

if walters got another final minute goal today then cameron can get 2+ again

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1522478557633.gif (183x337, 122K)

you mean revoked a goal for that? only if the on field umpire asks for it to be reviewed

Apologise.
The only thing that's finished is the 2019 season.

Attached: Cats Ne.jpg (1000x800, 200K)

So what's the point of a third umpire checking each goal if it never gets overturned?

afl.com.au/news/2019-04-19/afl-admits-goal-review-blunders-in-lions-v-pies-game

based fucking Walters, the seethe is immense. Good luck to Vic paramedic's and VICPOL dealing with multiple DV calls tonight

Attached: 1555096251942.jpg (1000x1500, 636K)

Do you feel in front?

Attached: dardy.png (297x317, 111K)

oh yeah goals get overturned all the time from the automatic review, it's more whether it brushed the post/ was touched on the line

tell me about Walters, why does he wear the bandage?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 5.12.58 pm.png (839x811, 836K)

Pretty fucked that this is a genuine concern

Isn't Melbourne cup weekend when the cops get most DV calls?

heart eyes tbqh

Rambo.

>collingpood

Attached: Untitled.webm (640x360, 965K)

IIRC there's a certain team in EPL where it's WAY more pronounced than usual during a certain fixture but yeah, it sucks. It is what is, you'll be happy to know that in a lot of DV situations like attracts like and the relationship is one of reciprocal violence (both partners are physically abusive to each other) so let them beat each other I say. I read somewhere that in 70% of DV calls to houses where the relationship was non-reciprocal (only one partner is abusive to the other) something like over half of the violence was initiated by women and 46% of them say they deserved it for initiating it.

B U D D Y
U
D
D
Y

>"no-one cared who I was until I put on the bandage after copping a hit that took 9 stitches from a team mate during the warm-up"

>tfw can't even go home and cuddle your wife after a close loss because she's getting rammed by an entire cricket team

Attached: 1555069148049.png (1638x916, 1.49M)

>and 46% of them say they deserved it for initiating it.
that's not a good thing mate

If I pulled the indigenous round from the season would he die?

It would be extremely painful.

it would be extremely racist.

>Dockers win against Pies at the 'G for the first time in 13 years (2006)
>the year I graduated High School

Attached: 1474002254984.jpg (4500x4334, 1003K)

>broken line
why can't they just overtake

You're a proud guy.

BUT DA BORL WAS TOUCHD NO GOAL WE WUZ FUCKIN ROBD AGEN
GIL'S FUKN ROBBIN US BRUV
p-pie gods

Attached: seething megpiss.png (882x1100, 372K)

>she's getting rammed by an entire cricket team
What's this all about?

>Being born last millennium
What a cuck.

his wife left him for a bbl player

turbo slut wife got fucked by BBL player, Oxley's ex-gf hunted and fucked Buckley to get back at him, he doesn't care.

Attached: 1550797926991.jpg (801x1737, 482K)

>bbl player
Wouldn't she be 20+ years older than him? Sounds pretty hot.

twitter.com/ncb_cfc/status/821272260979761152

lmao

kek beat me to it, women are sociopaths from the womb to the grave

JUSTley

this is new levels of cuckoldry

Agreed. It's fewer than half.

spot on bt

>be st kilda
>go to china
>get food poisoning
kek
KEK

how dumb can you be to eat chink food before a game honestly.

>be st kilda

i lost here

should've packed their own from australia honestly. can't trust the chinks with anything.

just go to the local maccas and order straight beef patties and cheese IMO. Why wouldn't team staff pack their own food (customs allowing of course)

>rob Essendon and Carlton
>player runs 25m to put them in front late against Sydney
>Freo get a dodgy goal with half the match remaining
It's not fair lads. The whole world is against them.

Can't blame them really. Chinese food looks delicious.
youtube.com/watch?v=nGTIs9fvkUA

>chink maccas
way more trust in chinks than i have mate

>pies actually PAID to get beams back
oh NO NO NO NO

Usain Bolt stuck to chicken nuggets before Gold in Beijing, if he has the nous to do it surely a fucking team with staff can do it.. Pretty sure maccas is stringent as fuck with their "ingredients" the world over, despite it being trash.

Attached: 1428739984052.png (1689x300, 252K)

technically Eddie paid off the gambling debt himself and with a $55 million net worth (public) and a $3.5 million a year salary it probably looked like a steal to him and bolster the Pies brand by having a player who left, return to them. Moves and counter moves.

who /dabloos/ here?

Attached: 1459700173623.jpg (620x370, 47K)

There's no way the AFL would've allowed that.

Reminder that Collingwood has only beaten two top 8 sides one being Richmond who won't play finals and the other being Brisbane who are probably a 50/50 at playing finals. Collingwood on EXPOSED watch.

Eddie was just helping a friend in need. Just like Visy found the perfect face for their company, Chris Judd, once he moved to Carlton.

Similar to last year then.

kek, this desperation

>a high profile ex-Pies (Victorian news worthy) player who pissed away his front loaded contract and got in deep with shady Gold Coast bookies he couldn't pay to the tune of 1.5mil, more at 6pm

you're deluded if you think everything clubs or the AFL does is above board and righteous. This is a business with millions upon millions at stake. Fixers exist and they move in the shadows. There's a reason you didn't hear from Buddy or even see him in public AT ALL just after he was crashing his free Jeep's.

see
VISY paid Judd a fuck load of cash to be a brand "ambassador" whatever that means, to circumvent the salary cap.

Which teams replace Richmane and Brisbond in the eight?

Eddie IS the AFL mate and I'm not meme'ing. Who do you think helped secure the Grand Final rights to Victoria until 2050? He's Top 3 most influential people in the game.

See Bombers systematically doped their players and lied about it even after being found out and got gifted pick 1 as punishment.

if >we can't be the hawks at home i don't think i want >us to make finals tbqh

Attached: 13.jpg (300x375, 75K)

Reminder

Attached: 1559288240312.png (432x556, 59K)

Should I watch lions v hawks or dees v crows?

They got pick 1 for finishing last as stipulated by the rules.

trip on wog

very doubtful that this soiboy is cucking bucks

Attached: Seb-Gotch-Victorian-Bushrangers.jpg (850x600, 177K)

basedbane forever
dees match will be kino though given what happened the last time at that ground. and an even competition

our fooken year

familiarity breeds contempt my friend. Going through the routine day after day with Bucks (despite him being a catch for sure) would become mundance, then one day she feels the need to be validated by a younger man to prove she's still desirable and lo and behold it turns out to be her son's favourite player (in an athletic environment that has a bit of social status these days) It happened.

hope you're all watching the pakipaddle tonight, australia v the afghans

def lad, it's comfy as fuck timezone for WA

SEETHING about this as a least coaster, will only watch about 30 minutes because I've got to get up early tomorrow

looks like Richo just got caught dragging a 7yo girl into an abandoned house according to the news.

tomorrow is sunday m8, the day god designated as a day of rest

Hope to see my boy Rashid rip >our team of cucks apart

grim lad, good luck.

Remember when we all voted 2 weeks ago.

would be kino to see a closey, so long as >we pull through in the end
want to see them beat Pakistan in an actual sanctioned match

How does footy players linking arms combat racism?

it doesn't, if just means the AFL PR department get a warm and fuzzy feeling and some online goodboy points

also;
>be saints
>3 players and the coach get food poisoning

honestly why the fuck would you continue this china abortion experiment. Suns don't give a fuck and pulled out, I guess Saints were the only team left that's struggling that still appeals to chink stereotypes (rising suns, saints, power etc.)

I haven't called anyone an n-word since they stood there.

>Port brought their own food to China
Saints should be forced to forfeit for stupidity

>Campbell Brown with the high IQ statement
tap water brushing their teeth

It starts at beddie byes, shant be watching

watch it anyway

I guess this ODI won't last the full distance but if a full 50 overs were played for each innings and it started at 10:30 when would it end? want to know for the important games

conflicted lads, want to laugh at the cunts who have to be up early on a Sunday morning but I respect them for doing what they have to do.

Attached: Crowley.jpg (93x138, 7K)

ODI's go for like 8 hours dont they, that would be 6.30am

What Would Gary Do?

wow nice sky

thank you lad

yeah what I guessed, that is the absolute worst possible hours for watching
it's like those absolute ripoff data plans that offer 5x the limit for "offpeak" at a time you could never feasibly use it

Melbournes Indigijumper is shithouse ay

Optus throttling download speeds on 4G for anyone else?

Attached: Capture8.png (333x482, 18K)

lol doxxed

got a good feeling about based crowgods

hawks indigenoud jumper looks like that old candy crush game

standing for family violence now lads

>Crows and Dees linking arms to say "No more to family violence"

They must have seen the Fred-Pies game lmao

Attached: SammyFreo.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Sitting down for comfort lads

rekon some dirty old gin will breast feed her kid in the crowd like last time lads?

what about if they really deserve it though? That shithead of a brother of mine had it coming it most times

Petracca hocks a loogie during the welcome ceremony

pic?

got a bad feeling about this brisladies

They're rigged to win it, watch this space

always remeber

black fella

WHITE FELLA

don't forget yellow fella

i remember it being posted here but I didn't save it.

basedbane? lads?

Paul Sneedsman.

>Collingwood had one more behind then they did in the 2018 Grand Final and Dockers had the exact same score that the eagles had to beat Collingwood

Attached: Yamasaki-san.jpg (317x330, 20K)

Attached: 1556156080149.png (327x367, 68K)

I thought they were going to come down hard on holdups? that one by sicily was appalling

Sicily is a mong cunt, they don't want him sperging out hard in the outback this early on.

Should I start cycling bros?

Attached: cyclists.jpg (1600x900, 181K)

>0.5
Sponsor Specsavers you brisBANEs

Are those men wearing skirts?

tfw brisbane are shit again
was a good meme while it lasted boys

Hawks are the most random team.

this get your goat on song is gonna be stuck in my head for years

They're not even playing that well, just taking their chances while the Lions aren't

Oh so when we don't bet on Rayner to score he pulls it off easily, ok Gil

Gil is the form of currency in Final Fantasy.

This reminds me of Brisbane's game in round 1.

I finally understand now.

Attached: 1495524769209.jpg (642x474, 57K)

>Hawkroaches
Kek

BASEDBANE

do Melbourne have to travel further than the Crows to get to this bum fuck nowhere NT stadium?

embarrassing if so

i am sorry for doubting you based lions

g-go crows

Attached: Crows Flag.png (500x630, 123K)

Are Elitemons back?

what's with the police line up walking past Richo and Nat?

Someone called the umpire an idiot.

>no booing
>no umpire abuse
kek AFL is DONE
foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2019-afl-bans-richmond-cheer-squad-member-for-green-maggot-umpire-slur/news-story/b22e4161225bbdf77b9f007892039030

Who is that tiny female host next to Richo?
Don't get me wrong - she's pretty qtie, but she looks ridiculous when she only comes up to his belly button.

Would be surprised if she's over 150cm.

fan should counter sue the AFL, he didn't breach any guidelines of buying a ticket, (no racial, sexual or religious abuse) he was well within his rights to yell. Fuck these Vic cunts honestly.

>Manlet on the top platform
>Has little risers on the bottom of his shoes to give him some extra height
>Still shorter than the people who finished second
Honestly feeling a bit embarrassed to be Australian looking at this. Can't imagine losing to such a tiny fella.

what's new-age Pyke got in store for the half time? Goat entrails? Senegalese witch doctors? Ayahuasca soul cleansing? It better work

>cheer-squad-member
He probably has additional conditions.

Did you look at anyone else's shoes?

umps well and truly on hawkroaches' side

The chad who he won it with is wearing regulaar sneakers.

>tfw picked McLuggage over Lewie for goalscorer
I blame this cunt

How about the others?

fair cop, but if he didn't say anything aside from "green maggot" it's a fucking farce. How dare they police your speech when you are abiding by the rules of the ticket you paid for

sorry mate

Attached: average dogs fan.webm (1280x720, 1M)

>listening to an /afl/ poster when money is on the line
you played yourself

The two lads in the back who are wearing skirts appear to be in regular shoes as well.

It's Glasgow (Scotland) you mong cunts kilts are kino (you get to flash sluts and it's allowed)

Surprised they're not in high heels, to be honest.

I think they do say on the ticket that they reserve the right to punish you if you do any kind of abuse, but yeah it's a fucking disgrace, very soft stuff
and no worries with the tip I was going with him anyway

Pizza time. What pizza does /afl/ recommend?

Attached: 1428553892551.png (388x344, 147K)

ham and mushroom

The token gluten-free, vegan option.

BASED ELITEMONS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

gay shit rn

Attached: crows tfw power stance.jpg (1000x750, 181K)

Kilts have a tartan pattern you retard. No pattern? Not a kilt.
Those toyboys are wearing skirts.

e x t r a
p i n e a p p l e

I'm not gay though.

The regular toppings that you like, plus banana and egg. Seriously. Try it and you'll be hooked.

you know the umpires are doing a shit job when even the commentators won't hold back criticising them

of course, the house (((always))) has some shit up their sleeve. IMO yelling at umpires is part of the fun, as long as you don't stray into race/religion/sexuality territory and don't spit on them, then more power to you, they have to cop what 10-15 seconds of mouthing as they walk down the now extended race?

fuck Victorian snowflakes, nuke soon.

didn't know I was talking to a skirt expert.

McStay is the Travis Cloke of our generation

Attached: crowsworry.jpg (607x553, 45K)

legit gave me a stab of panic flashback

>Tex Walker is going to end up with more goals than Tony Modra
Feeling a bit sick desu. Didn't see Mods squib a contest like Balker did last week.

based sandy hook truther

just dabbed on badelaide

>as long as you don't stray into race/religion/sexuality territory
I don't see why this is different from any other kind of abuse.

yeah they've got an unreasonable extent to which they're allowed to ban you
at least it's just a three game ban, don't think there's any other gay shit like attending an "umpire appreciation seminar"

>Kick it into the man on the mark
>Man on the mark, now with the ball, just stands there
>Gets tackled by the guy who kicked it into him
>Holding the ball
This Melbourne game is proper high level.

don't think I've ever seen him play half forward this well

Hate Walker, but I reckon that criticism is unfair. He was trying to pick up the ball and spin away for an open look and just went without the ball.

>worry
I'd say >we're far past that

>don't think there's any other gay shit like attending an "umpire appreciation seminar"
Yet. Give it 5-10 years and that shit will be mandatory by law.

oi richo are you a part of this marist college wankfest

>College boys chanting in the 3 quarter break
Now this is epic

how so? you can't change your race and I don't care who you fuck or pray to as long as you can hit a pass lace out. what "other" forms of abuse are there?

p-panic?

>at least it's just a three game ban
oh was it, I thought it was life, I don't give a fuck then lol.

yeah no shit hey, they already had BT rubbing shoulders with the MAGGOTS last night.

acceptance and youtube knot tying tutorials

Richo is no longer welcome in /afl/

FIX BAYONETS
FUCK PEDO'S

HipGOD

yeah lol. it's the /afl/ way to blow this stuff out of proportion, it's not even a real ban unless this guy literally goes to the footy every weekend

>no longer

well done brisbane well done HOWEVER please handball it to cluggage in the goalsquare

even then he'll only miss 2 games unless he's a diehard who travels. Give him some time to cool down.

Don't worry m8, tomorrow I have a scientifically proven winner. We'll be rolling in it

thin end of the wedge m8, two more years you'll be required to sign a legal writ pledging your acceptance of indigenous ownership of your house in order to enter before being given your sanctioned rainbow flag and LGBT pin

>fan calls umpire a green maggot = 3 week suspension
>player calls umpire a fucking cheat = fine
We live in a society

dare I say, free money?

lol

>one already paid for his membership and gets a 3 game ban
>one is paid to play the game but said naughty words and is $7500 out of pocket

>cash rules everything around me
youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

>carlton fans called them wankers last week
>issued a "please explain"

Attached: 1528351629895.jpg (500x750, 45K)

Throw the house on the under 154.5 match total in the Saints/Port. It's won in the past a bunch of times and even more likely because Saints now have to rely on their emergencies and Port are sliding into mediocrity around this time of year. Top that with their smog and there's little chance for it to actually win.

Attached: Smoghai.png (631x348, 318K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-214302_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 701K)

I just want to see someone shit themselves live to air

I reckon I'd be over that one after a slice or two, but keep us posted, always like a fast food review

I'm a little dubious
>It's won in the past a bunch of times
they've only ever played the suns there though, who probably averaged 40 a game in recent years and port are specialists at running over shitters like them
I guess saints will probably perform at that level with the illness and replacements though. was thinking about chucking in a few anytime goalscorers for port mids

>$29 for a pizza
What the fuck, user?

>that goal
kek, based loins

thats what you get for going around the corner cunt

10800kj, must be pretty big

Check what sportsbet says as well with the teams.
>8 out of St Kilda's last 10 matches covered the unders
>Port Adelaide's last 2 matches covered the unders
Really can't see it being a mammoth one.

>all those wasted multis on rayner 2 all year
ffs

We're in dangerous territory now that the bookies have it all figured out

GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY GET FUCKED SICILY

why order from that shit? Don't you have any good pizza places in Aus

>Delivered
Annoying that it isn't broken down on the receipt, but I'm imagining that's a fair chunk of it.

Tip of the day: The best pizzas for taste and value is Vapiano (their pasta isn't great so don't get that)

Why not go to your local? Dominoes a shit.

>Neale on 27
h-he'll make 30 right?

16 inch diameter

based straffo

There was no delivery fee

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-215441_Chrome.jpg (810x2161, 641K)

R O B I N S O N contender for mark of the year

Does it have a proper base or is it one of those thin crust ones? Also sounds like it'll go cold pretty quick.

fucking love robinson
so many good poorsonalities in this side

Normal base I think but I haven't had one of these before

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-215533_Chrome.jpg (809x1686, 329K)

Beau seems like a poof

h-he's on 29 ladies

>There was no delivery fee
There's always a delivery fee. I'm seeing $18.85 pickup, so $10 delivery.

>carlton, st kilda and melbourne next 3
Basedbane on top 4 watch

>vegorama
>triple j
>cowboys
I'd be checking your pizza to make sure it's not pozzed user.

When I added the pizza it showed $28 for the pizza and no fee

THIRTY
H
I
R
T
Y

got my money back

just snorted .2 points of meth and had 40mg of cialis earlier. lookout for a cunt doing wheelies on a bmx, i am on my way to club 316 north perth to fuck an escort.

Cannot WAIT for the ladder come September

>12.14 to 12.5
If peemons fuck this up

one norf goes, another norf takes its place

who are the cowboys?

lads

Attached: crows-sweaty.png (2243x2380, 318K)

That's because you selected delivered.

Attached: 18.85.jpg (250x235, 12K)

elitemons what r u doing bros

Need more Ben Dixon on the TV

Choking desu.

>he thinks the based elitemons aren't just toying with adelel
Sucks to be an ABE eh?
BASED ELITEMONS IN THE HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

if yer pizzer cost more then 5$ buck its to much

feels good lads

Attached: 20170628124626a_1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 186K)

AND HE'S GAWN

>12.14
don't deserve to win

get fucked gawn

can't wait for brisbad to drop out of the 8 boys it's pretty much guaranteed

im so fucking lonely boys, gonna think about killing myself desu

is that anyone but elite? lol

deserve aint got nothin to do with it

gawn is soft as butter

ok

fuck there's been some good games this weekend

>SNEEDEMAN

Dude Weederman lmao

Attached: Laffo.jpg (233x233, 43K)

you have us lad. I was gonna walk off a bridge but I stopped smoking weed, stopped wanking to porn (jerk off once a week in the shower 2bh) and only drink on the weekends. Don't let (((them))) beat you into submission, you are stronger. Good luck matey. I don't even have any friends and I DGAF

>weederwoman

FUCK

>sneederman

AHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA SMELLBIN PEEEEEEMONS

rope yourself, useless faggot

The Fox commentators meme'd that last few minutes and it shat all over 7s stream

literally who can stop us? next three matches are carltank, aints and this abysmal peemons side that couldn't even win here

Attached: 1559028601648.jpg (1000x800, 241K)

based tex proving the haters wrong by kicking a whole goal

>Bigfooty still loading
The Melbourne fanbase is PATHETIC.

CARN THE FUCKIN CROWIES

They won.
I've already sent ANOTHER tape. Gil's going to be reversing the result AGAIN. Melbourne are now 11 games unbeaten.

BASED
ELITEMONS
IN
THE
HOUSE
TONIGHT

Attached: elitemons.gif (800x649, 562K)

grats Crowbro, I'm hell comfy after Fred and looking forward to grig

>SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN >SNEEDERWOMAN

>peemons kicked 1.8 in the last quarter

Attached: glel.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Has any fanbase had it worse than the dees the past few years?

>"Good job Eddie you're a freak mate"
Treading on thin ice wayne

fuck me lads, >we're certainly having few clutch games. Nice to have one go >our way

Attached: black bird dab.gif (448x269, 2M)

sad

When will their blasphemous cult ever learn?

Attached: 51B03lethSL._SY679_.jpg (424x679, 18K)

>dees lose in the NT; the "red centre"
praise be to the one true light, Jesus

BAAAAAAAASSSSSEDD ELITEMONS IN THE HOUUUSSSSE TONIIGGG-*record scratch* *cough* oh nononononnonononnonononnononononnonononnononononononononononononnonononononnonononnonononnononononnonononnononononononononononononnonononononnonononnonononnononononnonononnononononononononononononnonononononnonononnonononnononononnonononnononononononononononononnonononononnonononnonononnononononnonononnononononononononononononnonononononnonononnonononnononononnonononnononononononononononononnonononononnonononnonononnononononnonononnononononononononononononno

* GASP *

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: Capture-crows worm.jpg (615x451, 29K)

sainties ez

Attached: mmeares.jpg (600x900, 64K)

time for pakipaddle

>Deemong show up after the the final siren
hmm

You mean the Demons that were in a prelim final last year? Those Demons?

Who was worried, we always had that game in the bag.

Attached: 1497167899910.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

I feel like it's worse because they got absolutely munted there but was there still some promise for this year and they have been the most disappointing by far.

JUST

Attached: sadscott.png (264x327, 179K)

anyone have that link that chronologically lists all the fucked up shit melbourne has gone through since like 2005?

>St Kilda has lost each of its last 16 matches against teams from South Australia
Wew

Reminder that the Elitemons has not lost a game since 2016 ever since I started making tapes of Gil's blatant rigging and threatening to leak his suspicious financial investments.
Reminder that the Elitemons work this general into a seething shoot of COPE.

BASED ELITEMONS IN THE HOUSE TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Attached: elitemons gang.gif (480x561, 188K)

sicily is such a flog

Have /nrl/ had any funny scandals in the last few years?

There was that one where a player was photographed having oral sex with a labrador.
Then there was that one where a player was photographed pissing into his mouth at a urinal.

Haven't really heard of anything great since then.

>There was that one where a player was photographed having oral sex with a labrador.
Did he face any legal issues over this?

>that scoreworm
Were the based Elitemons playing dead on purpose just to dab on them?

Attached: THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ADELAIDE.jpg (418x307, 9K)

kek, he's gonna blow!

FEEDING off of the south cuckstralian cope itt

Attached: 1527405888918.jpg (400x521, 143K)

Heathons supporter absolutely SEETHING

>n-no ur seething
the adelaide blows kicked EIGHT BEHINDS
EIGHT
BEHINDS

>"hey mum! I'm a Demons fan pretending to be mad online! come look!"

and they still beat the Deemongs, get in early and book your chalet mate.

Attached: deepressed.jpg (400x558, 52K)

>he's so fucking mad he's invented a mad delusion where adelaide won
K E K
I have NEVER seen such pitiful handling of a defeat to the based Elitemons.
THE ELITEMONS HAVE NEVER, WILL NEVER, SHALL NEVER BE CHALLENGED

Attached: 1490299923662.jpg (563x542, 32K)

embarrassed for you lad

Attached: deestressed.jpg (600x782, 157K)

>l-look at these fake newspaper ads i made
>h-hehe e-elitemons btfo?
Sad. Just sad. Elitemons have RUINED your brain.

reckon wiederman is looking for a croc infest mangrove right now?

>Elitemons have RUINED your brain
buy a mirror

BASEDBANE

Attached: standsagainstracismagain.jpg (5312x2923, 2.51M)

mmm

Attached: unff.jpg (186x294, 20K)

lol

tell me about the gypsy, why is he here?

>heave
>ho
>you
>white
>dogs

does disposal count go up or down during the rain?

>heave
>ho

Kicks go up, handballs go down.

might just post in this thread.

Make sure you stay for the #Rocketman stinger where Rami Malek's Freddie Mercury turns up at Elton's house to talk about a team he's putting together.