/FridayNight/

Why are you here and not with your friends? What sports are you watching?

Attached: 1533788479821.jpg (456x402, 72K)

Have sex

its 7:26am
Ive been awake at least an hour.
Good weather today so gonna sit in garden (and shitpost on Yea Forums)

I just got back from a game.

>Why are you here and not with your friends?
you are my friends!

i live in endless pain

Been up since 5:30 myself.
Not because I'm some boomer autist who gets up at such time on Saturdays. Just because I can't get back to sleep if I wake up.

8am here, been up an hour because the kids wanted breakfast. Currently watching ladybird racing on Ben and Holly's magical kingdom.

>because the kids
degenerate society

Attached: Youngest-Mother.jpg (700x410, 63K)

kek i remember the story in the pic. It turned out the kid wasn't even the boy's so he ended up being the worlds youngest cuck.

What's the appeal of black men?

Attached: 3199.jpg (300x400, 19K)

impecable gardeners

went out with a girl, we've been on a date before, she knows i want to fug. tonight she literally ran away from me after the party. like it was a game at first, she ran away and i thought 'well fuck this im not literally chasing after some bitch i hardly know' and i found her just by walking towards the bus stop. then she takes off again, literally sprinted away. most bizarre shit i've ever seen. i was (and still am) up in arms about it but i'm an adult and it's gonna be whatever by tomorrow.

fuck me though man. bitches ain't shit. putting her head on my shoulder n shit and saying i'm cute. i was so mad for a minute. not gonna answer a single text from her after this

Attached: 1340466452506.jpg (645x773, 87K)

They have bigger dicks, anyone who denies this is a coping incel

they give less fucks

right before their anglo genes go to shit too :(

So you're saying you like black guys?

Attached: 20190601_035927.jpg (462x1024, 219K)

Is this some kind of euphemism?

Attached: 20190601_041241.jpg (384x192, 46K)

LMAO

I'm drinking and masterbating to some old vids of nicole aniston, thanks for asking caeza el pico.

literally just came home from a get together with old university friends. they are honestly such boring people, but they are my only friends so nothing to be done. I wish I knew fun people. would love to do something different/more creative than drinking alcohol and just talking for six hours about semi normie shit

>they are honestly such boring people, but they are my only friends so nothing to be done.
iktfb

I 2 know that feel my best friend literally does nothing but he's been there for me so he cool

Drinking in a friend's basement and shooting the shit is based, though

seems fun to me