Based

based

Attached: Capture.png (635x666, 298K)

come to punta arenas ireland, i will cure your gayness by doing a bunch of gay shit with you

How is this sports?

How did he do it?

Asking for a friend

wonder what his stance is on weather traps are gay or not

A thread for aspiring semen slurpers

>How did he do it?
electroshock

Just decide to not be a fag. If the body complains ignore it, it'll go away like a bad fetish with time.

Attached: formergay.png (781x384, 23K)

Good for him, truly based

Turns out sodomite degenerates can be redeemed after all

I've been a diaper fetishist since as long as I've been alive. I used to steal my cousin's diapers and wear them when I was 7, long before i had any sexual desire. How do I get rid of this? I've tried everything

You are too far gone. Give into your degeneracy, find an emotionally damaged girl who is a little out of your league so you can talk her into ageplay.

Sheer power of will

By not giving into it and doing other things. That's literally cure to any fetish, no matter how strong. Think of it like curing yourself of a drug addiction. God damn that's degenerate though.

Are you pamperchu level?

Incoming scandal of him having gay sex with lady boys.
>that was in the past I'm not gay anymore

Way more athletic than baseball mate

I did, for months at a time. It just made my fetish stronger. I started getting hard when a Pampers commercial would come on television. Masturbating to it was the only way to keep it out of my actual life.
Nah, Pamperchu literally steals used diapers out of garbage cans, he's a fucking degenerate freak, and that's coming from a degenerate freak.
That's my dream. But how can I ever tell a potential love interest about this sick fetish? I've had girlfriends, I even almost told one of them about this. I'm extremely glad I didn't though because the relationship did not end well and if she had that bit of informaiton about me she could have ruined my life like she actually tried to.

You know how parents catch their kids smoking and make em smoke a case to make them ill and not want to smoke again? Duterte just did that but with massive, rock hard, succulent cocks.

>where ever i go, i must master race

Attached: 1559287150732.jpg (560x488, 200K)

words of a man who is 100% straight