youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=v_UluQ005Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=yUif6C_uJgk
youtube.com/watch?v=UoVaK2NXmJA
youtube.com/watch?v=fh0a5sWJwDk
youtu.be/kIF8zcj_J4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=udYBNf34-K8
youtube.com/watch?v=xw7Hkg6BfUE
theglobeandmail.com/business/article-in-the-hot-seats-whos-sitting-courtside-or-close-to-it-to-watch/
strawpoll.me/18095712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares

HEY FAGGOT!
Yeah that's right, i'm talking to YOU, faggot :)
Give me my Sonics back

Attached: 1472947744333.jpg (431x420, 40K)

How many weeks is it now since the injury?

canadians are based

love americans
love canadians
love raptor

'ate fins
'ate swedes
'ate bruins
'ate memeiors

simple as

Warriors in five.

holy based

Literally who can stop my Rapties?

Why the fuck does this shitty excuse for a country exist? Seriously fuck all of you Canadians and your tree hugging, moosefucking, syrup-slurping, hockey-playing, beard tickling ancestors. You are literally a lump of shit. Every time I think of Canada my mouth is filled with the taste of shit. It's like these humans are the worst on this planet. I'm not sure I can even call them "human"... more like subhuman. Canada you're the worst on this planet. Every night I wonder why your shitty country hasn't been nuked yet.

Attached: Canada a shit.jpg (334x372, 32K)

*you're

Jesus fucking based......

Warriors in 5.

Post your brapfu while we wait for the next game

Attached: 1557709078474.webm (640x800, 1.46M)

reverse image search gives me nothing who is she

I used to think Americans were cancer until I saw the map where all of them except for California were cheering for the Raptors.
Now I think they're based its just Americans on Yea Forums that are cancer.

i get hard thinking about her farting

Attached: rachel.png (458x388, 267K)

Based means being yourself. Not being scared of what people think about you. Not being afraid to do what you wanna do. Being positive. When I was younger, based was a negative term that meant like dopehead, or basehead. People used to make fun of me. They was like, ‘You’re based.’ They’d use it as a negative. And what I did was turn that negative into a positive. I started embracing it like, ‘Yeah, I’m based.’ I made it mine. I embedded it in my head. Based is positive.

The warriors focused way too much on Kawhi.
Let him put up 30+ points and shut down the rest of the scrapheap.

This game will be looked back on like the celtics-bucks game 1 and the ECF games 1 and 2.
warriors in 6 MAYBE 5

does basketball IQ correlate with IQ?

>clippers fined $50000
How can they afford Kawhi now?

How many leafs we have /outhere/?

this. only asshurt magapedes are complaining about leafchads.

Attached: 1540425952242.gif (640x360, 2.93M)

We saw Kawhi single handedly dominate the Bucks, Sixers, and Magic.

How is letting him move freely a good strategy? Stupid fuck.

Yes. The 10 Clippers fans will be filled with so much joy...

Attached: 1559292356600.jpg (620x349, 44K)

where my emo hours bros

AY MAN IMMA TELL YOU SOMETHING MAN

AY MAN

KEVIN DURANT MAN

IM TRYNA SEE YOU ON THAT COURT ASAP MAN

YOU SAY YOU GONNA PLAY ME IN THE GAME MAN

I AINT NEVA SEEN YOU PLAY

Attached: 0E4ECC9E-D19B-4D43-87BF-B4AC7EB5D43D.jpg (828x756, 142K)

i think there's more to it than that. defensively the raptors are the best team the warriors have faced. on the other hand, we got lucky as fuck with siakam playing the way he did. there's gonna have to be a star of the night (vanvleet?) again if they want to be up 2-0.

going to a party tonight with a girl lads. second time we've hung out. thing is, she's a hardcore tease. don't want to be let down brehs ;_; how do i kiss her

IMO instead of fining a team for "tampering" the league should ban that team from acquiring the player for 1 year.

>how do i kiss her
make sure you tilt your head left, girls like to tilt right

Just don’t be boring and let her mingle with other dudes. She’ll forget you real quick...whole squad on that real shit.

my right or her right

Dude that Chappelle show ep with black bush is on on Comedy Central and that shit is way funnier than it needs to be

five game series lads, can't wait for the threepeat

Redpill me on the Toronto franchise model.

Does it come down to building up an actual team who rises from the basement and eventually acquires a legit superstar to compete?

Do you really have to taste failure before defeat?

Is this why they’re stronger than any of the Cavs teams?

this raptors team is actually better than those cavs teams. first of all, the raptors do not have JR smith

Good choice she's aged like fine wine

Plan it so you share a cab or a ride from someone after the lady and sit in the backseat with her. Then make out. Or if she walks home even better walk her home and then kiss her and maybe she'll invite you over and then it's sex time.

jr smith would definitely be a starter over danny green

Does drake seriously have steph tattooed on his body? If so, that is fucking weird

traded for this 12 man rotation in 2K on my Bulls
>Kyrie Irving
>Landry Shamet
>Luka Doncic
>Draymond Green
>Joel Embiid
bench
>Malcolm Brogdon
>Steven Adams
>Spencer Dinwiddie
>Kelly Oubre
>PJ Tucker
>Rui Hachimura
>Will Barton

currently 49-3 with this squad feels great lads :)

Attached: 1558142342267.jpg (392x331, 23K)

I'm surprised a 5'10 manlet like vanvleet can play so good

Grub hub or Uber eats?

The south is so weird btw
>gas stations close at 11
>no bodegas

Gross

i have a curry30 tattooed too how is this weird?

Toronto’s point guards are both manlets

That’s why their my team for the finals.

this is legit a good move

nick i didnt know you posted on here. hi nigga.

Now that the dust has settled; is Milwaukee and Portland fraudulent?

wtf that's not my name homie

Nice strawman retard.
In time, you'll see.

he should be their starting sg desu...

>wanting to kiss a girl

what are you, gay? Kissing is something women and gays do, straight guys just put up with it to appease women. Only a gay guy in denial would think kissing a girl is something straight men like.

Raptors defense is legit, KD is the only way the Warriors can win the series

he has dell curry's name and number tattooed on his arm

Low iq post. VV needs to bring offense off the bench when Lowry and Kawhi are resting.

this kissing is gross, only times ive kissed were in a middle school dance and one time at a bar and the girl bullied me saying "ha ha have you ever kissed a girl before?"

I miss Delon and JV bros...
Memphis is gonna be so fucking good in 2 years

Can you play defense in bowling?

Reminder KD is the greatest player right now and its not even close

This thing with Doc Rivers getting fined just shows how much of a cancerous fucking joke the NBA is.

ESPN is the NBA's bread and butter with their massive TV deal. They have an NBA Finals preview, they invite a head coach on to discuss the game, then he gets fined for merely complimenting a great player in the league. This is in conjunction with the NBA media being the most cancerous in world sports, where every little soundbite from a player they try to turn into the next "beef" to get page views, then when someone like Westbrook wants to ignore the media, he gets vilified as well for "not being open' to the garbage ass media whose only goal is to get a sound bite they can misconstrue out of him

Seriously, how the fuck do you people put up with this pathetic bullshit garbage league?

It happened to other people before him, he should've known better

Yes you can play mind games like drake or just yell directly into their ear

>Reminder KD is the greatest player right now and its not even close

Attached: 93D928A8-99A8-4C4D-9878-EA681874534A.jpg (640x480, 53K)

So how does that make it better? I would understand fining a coach if he came outright and said he would be trying to get the guy on his team or something. But for Christ sakes literally all he did was FUCKING COMPLIMENT the player and that's considered tampering.

I hope to god all coaches now, in every interview, post game show, etc, just trash all opposing players. Just say they suck and are lucky to be where they are. Never want to compliment a player lest you be fined for trying to steal them

I'm not saying it's better but this is old news, it's happened like 3 or 4 times in the past year or two

he is and it's not even close
he'll unironically swipe the FMVP right out of curry's hands yet again

Usually the team that wins the finals gets the FMVP tho

Raptors org have been pissed that cloppers keep sending scouts and all that shit to try to sway Kawhi and they have been letting the league know how pissed they are

Doc probably wouldn't have been fined if not for that

yes that's why durant's gonna win it, stupid

If Marc wins a ring, are the gasols the most successful brothers in NBA history?

Durant doesn't play for the raptors though..? Are you drunk?

You think there’s an alternate universe where the lob city era clippers are what the warriors are today?

KD
Siakam
Lowry
Gasol
VanVleet

r8 your 2019-2020 Rapties starting lineup...

Attached: 1559188443160.jpg (1280x850, 946K)

No, cp3 is a quantum level choke artist.

hinkie

umm...duh? lol. he plays for the Golden State Warriors... the team that's going to win the 2019 NBA finals in 6 games?

But Durant isnt coming back until game 4 at which point they will be down 3 games... soooooo your math doesn't exactly check out

I foresee Durant and Green having a big on court argument following the raptors going on a run, destroying team chemistry and morale

oh sweetie... no, just no.
The series will be tied up when he comes back in game 3..........

Where is Weston road Canada?

Attached: 69B1F39D-18E6-471A-9AF5-63CB9C96A379.jpg (1242x2100, 1.09M)

drake's worst album t.bh

>Scorpion

Have you listened to scorpion?

i wasn't able to get thru either of those albums... but the top 5 songs on scorpion that got played all the time were better than the top ones on views...

I see durant rushing himself back early to try to "rescue" golden state from being swept, only to suffer a career ending injury.

either that or him being too pussy to even play and secretly wanting the warriors to lose without him so he just doesn't

I fuck with the raps and I got ties

Attached: D7TYovBW4AAzyu1.jpg (647x683, 63K)

Horrible taste. Scorpion is kino. Only bad track is the Birthday one.

just be a chad and when the two of you are alone say
>wanna make out?
literally has never failed me to this day

Late night reminder that the warriors will win in 5.

raps in 4

baste
BASTE

Is it fucking DAME TIME yet?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING DAME TIME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

What are with these idiots that think Adam Silver is going to let this series end in less than 6 games for the third year in a row? Warriors are hobbled nows his chance to meme this series to 7 games.

I was really confused when i saw the clip he got fined for. The guy literally just said Kawhi is a great player and the closest to MJ we've had since MJ. He also complimented a bunch of other top notch players saying they're top notch.

How in the absolute fuck can that be considered tampering in any manner? Saying a player is good is tampering? What the fuck?
It's not like he said "Kawhi is amazing i want him on my team" or "i hope he comes to the clippers" or anything like that.

i think the reason its considered tampering is because the NBA is such a star driven cancerous anti-sport league that even so much as giving respect to a star player is seen as OMG HE'S TRYING TO GET HIM TO PLAY FOR THEIR TEAM DON'T LET THEM DO THAT FINE HIM

more like lame time

Attached: 1450375412203.jpg (586x900, 159K)

based

is Lillard better than Lowry?

D'Angelo Russell is better than Lolwry

Where will this Raptors team rank against all-time championship teams?

In the same group as the 2011 Mavs and 2004 Pistons?

2001 sixers

2008 magic

Those teams lost though

fuck that 2001 sixers comparison scares me. they won game one and everyone was high af on the idea that they could win

Did they just fine doc rivers for answering a question he was asked, on a sports show that espn reached out to him to be on the show?

Ayesha curry got ros gold onwude fired and said the fucking nba finals was rigged and 0 shit happened to her

>However, the Lakers went on to win the next four games, despite being out-shot and out-rebounded in the series. Los Angeles punished Philadelphia with their three-point shooting, which was the key to this series. In Game 3 Robert Horry hit a three-point shot in the last minute, and in the next two games the Lakers used hot 3-point shooting to build big leads and hold off late 76ers comeback attempts in games 4 and 5, pulling away for double-digit wins to win the title.

GEE, GETTING OUTSHOT AND OUTREBOUNDED ALL SERIES YET WINNING 4 STRAIGHT ON THE HEELS OF THEIR THREE POINT SHOOTING. I WONDER WHO THAT SOUNDS LIKE

this is how adam silver, the most incompetent worthless commissioner in america, runs the league. he always focuses on little tiny shit like this to make it look like he has an "iron grip" on the league, but with real stuff he doesnt do shit. its really genius on his part, the slimy fucking worm that he is

who?

G

They lost 1 game, by single digits, on the road. That's not, like, a critical emergency.

Doc is an actual NBA head coach. Ayesha is just some player's wife. That's a huge difference.

It's not like Doc did the ESPN show because he needed the money. He could have said no, if he wanted to. Being able to make a pitch to Kawhi on ESPN is probably worth the fine anyway.

Nigga cbd pens don’t do shit

ayesha curry doesn't work for the nba you fucking moron

no shit dude
THC is what gets you high, why bother with that shit

>not sippin on THC oil

Attached: upload-100103-00841432001025-a1c1-compressed_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

in a way she kind of does. she would have nothing if not for the nba jews in charge of her husband's paycheck. she should be grateful, not slandering them

And the NBA jews wouldn't make as money in the first place if Curry wasn't so good at basketball

>in game 5 vs Milwaukee, all 9 of Leanord's assists were for 3's

Attached: 1549228409810.jpg (375x346, 23K)

i thought that was the point, or something.

Attached: 8304793_by_Ethan47582_STeph-CURRY.jpg (189x267, 11K)

Guys I want you to sink this in real quick

My niece will be 5yrs old in November and every year she’s been alive the warriors were in the finals

Your niece is clearly the Warriors' boon of success. As long as she lives, the Warriors will remain dominant.

lebron basically subsidizes the whole league. Look at how much ratings have fallen without him. Curry wouldn't even have a job if not for lebron

oh no this dude didn't just do that, oh no no no no

Attached: 1540530640644.webm (686x802, 2.93M)

/nba/

Where white people say the n word

Quints of truth
Also dubs in 5

siakam was possessed that game, can't wait to see what he does next game

regress and lose the game

leave it to me

Attached: 1493863326765.jpg (1510x846, 143K)

Apologize.

Attached: siakam-raptors.jpg (1086x724, 72K)

What are some kino NBA documentaries? Also, has anyone seen the latest Artest one?

Toronto in 6.

Attached: M&B.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

it's been like two months since I've gotten laid and honestly I just want to kiss someone right now. i don't even care about the sex, just some ~passion~

If Canada can, why isn't there a Mexico team?

What is the point of promising a player you're going to draft them?
They're likely already declaring if they're a first rounder and it'll just make it more likely the player leaks it so someone trades up to draft them ahead of you.

No one wants to live in Mexico also they are all short

Kissing is based

Helps your future player plan their life better, the earlier they know where they'll be going the easier it is. This helps build the relationship between the player and the organization.

>KD makes the biggest bitch move in sporting history.
>bitches about the media the whole time.
>unironically is considering going to the Knicks
>rides the coattails of a good team for free rings to surpass MJ
>doesn't see it through

Attached: everybody is an idiot except for me.jpg (381x396, 24K)

9 points, -13 +/-

>2019
>people still bitching about KD

Attached: 4.jpg (650x394, 51K)

>3 years erases a wrong
>any years erases a wrong

You think people shouldn't bitch about Hitler anymore? People still bitch about the fucking Crusades for Christ sake

>equating Durant to Hitler or the Crusades
You're special kind of retarded, eh?

Attached: 5.png (1024x498, 767K)

Hitler is more respected than KD

Think about that

And you should consider seeking out professional help.

Does KD have an entire forum that obsesses over him and thinks he's some genius?

No one respects KD's accomplishments and knows he's a mentally weak manchild.

>iight, not bad Raptors. I'll give you guys ONE more game. Enjoy!

Attached: 1556791985657.jpg (1000x600, 79K)

Damn this nigga ugly

Also 13 years in the NBA and his ass can't even lift weights at a JV/Varsity athlete level

>comparing that '01 Sixers team to the Raps
It was lead by an inefficient manlet chucker who shot under .400% in a season, Kawhi is ten times the player AI is.

American on vacation here. GSW will win. Check em.

hmmmm

Game 1: GSW 109-118 TOR
>we say hell yeah, hell yeah hell yeah
>fucking right, fucking right all right

dubs and the raptors sweep

>The Charlotte Hornets and Miami Heat are among the teams that could have interest in trading for Chris Paul, per @SeanDeveney

Told y'all some teams would be dumb enough to trade for Paul

Which one yall tweeted @ KD on this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=8MA3LcI1o9A

2016 JR was legit good, 2018 JR is a g-league tier player.

Bucks were just suffering from youth and plyoff inexperience. No worries with them, they actually went further than I expected them to.

Portland on the other hand is definitely
100% fraudulent. A team with Damian Lillard as its best player will never ever win a championship.

Dame Time was always a myth.

Attached: C52CA263-A7B9-4F73-B162-6C6C4AA5C2FC.jpg (953x476, 77K)

38.5% of the time it works every time
Oof to Mitchell and Mr. No OT Tonight

Those are good stats though 11 of his 13 FGAs are 3s and it's at 46%

26 FGAs*

Still good

Also those aren't good parameters of "clutch time"

It should be 5 minutes instead of 2 and within 5 points not 3

Also if you want to prove he's not clutch you're supposed to use playoff stats because he most definitely had a great regular season, other than OKC he has mediocre in Nuggets and shit in Warriors

You're a nobody, while he's a dude with 2 rings and is looking to add another one to his collection. Get over yourself.

KD has two ring pops? What's that matter?

No, Lowry can actually defend and doesn’t hurt a team with inefficient chucking.

Lillard is the worst kind of player. Too talented to be a sidekick or role player but not talented enough to be a primary star. He requires the ball be in his hands to provide any value to a team while Lowry can usually find ways to contribute to his team while not hogging usage. A team with Kahwi + Lowry is better than a team with Kahwi + Lillard.

Damn, I see you there Luka.

you now remember the first nba game was played in canada

Warriors in 5

*spins around you*
Heh nice try drayboon, you almost made me use 50% of my athleticism

Call me when it actually happens, GMs kicking the bucket on trade talks isn’t the same as a trade.

Everybody talking about the warriors injuries but my man OG is coming back for game 2, it's over for the warriories.

Yes, as we all know OG has the equivalent value of Kevin Durant.

T. Low test faggot

Attached: DigVi-WW0AEMb-2.jpg (468x2048, 449K)

Yes, if you’ve ever noticed the players most often lauded for having high BBIQs are light skinned or white.

The 3 players who get stroked for their bbiq the most aren’t light skinned or white

Kawhi, Lebron and Durant. Hell iggy and draymond are labeled the highest with ball in for the warriors

For me it's the rapties.

I may rag on you leafs, but I hate the memeiors more than anyone could gate Canada.

Counter-example:

LeBron’s BBIQ >>>>> Kobe’s BBIQ
but
Kobe’s real world IQ >>>>> LeBron’s real world IQ

What is real world iq and how does Kobe have it?

This man went on live tv crying for his wife’s forgiveness for buttfucking 17yr olds

KD has 0 rings, is about to have -1 rings if the warriors win without him

Can't have a BBIQ convo without CP3

nobody says durant has high BBIQ what are you even talking about? He's just a tall guy that can shoot over everyone. He actually has a low BBIQ because he chucks constantly rather than seeking out the best play.

Yeah I'm sure the warriors are worried about a trash shooter who hasn't played in months, has no iq on either side of the ball, and who can't even shoot 60% in free throws lmao OG is trash as fuck my guy

>Durant

What? He’s not particularly praised for having a high BBIQ. Literally everyone would agree that Curry is a higher BBIQ player than Durant.

The only one you’re right about is LeBron. Chris Paul is actually the guy who probably gets praised for his BBIQ the most after LeBron, and the reason why they receive so much attention is because it’s such an abnormality. White and light-skinned NBA players having a high BBIQ is such a routine occurrence that it just isn’t worth noting. It’s hard if not impossible to name a white nba player that is actually known for having a low BBIQ. Closest example I can think of would be Porzingis, and even then, I’ve never heard anyone say his BBIQ is bad, he just seems like an idiot off the court.

Based, also his defense is trash

True facts, OG taking mins from anyone hurts the raptors chances significantly

>twitter.com/wojespn/status/1134836744803770368

great summer league will be boring this year

The only time that Durant has ever been marginally considered a high BBIQ player was when he was compared with Westbrook who is one of the single dumbest players in the league.

Kevin mchale literally on an episode of nba open court said Lebron, rondo, Durant and Chris Paul are the smartest players in basketball today

McHale is himself a brainlet who couldn’t cut it as a coach in the NBA, so his opinion is meaningless.

Kevin Mchale is clinically retarded

Bargnani and Fredette seemed to be kinda low BBIQ

there a reason why mchale isnt coaching the rockets, let alone any other nba team, and just do tv

The players who actually have the highest BBIQs are some assortment of role players, not stars. Those are the guys who can actually go on to become good coaches after they retire.

A guy like JJ Barea is easily smarter than all those brainlets, he just wasn’t gifted with their athleticism.

Senpai do I have to answer the door for housekeeping or can I just lay here in the bed until they go away?

For me, it's the warriors.

Jerry West said the two smartest were Lebron and CP3 but he went to like 80 finals and only won once.

So I guess he is more discredited than even mchale

Fuuuuuuuck kevin durant

Let her in while you're completely naked and hope she sucks your dick

LeBron is low IQ only Steve Nash and MJ were high IQ

That's because commentators are racist, not because it's actually true

No for sure Nash playing no defense at all was infinity IQ

he was a tiny short-armed Canadian

fuck was he supposed to do

Most shooters are low IQ

All passers are highest IQ

Highest of high IQs are the better positional defenders regardless of freakish arms and athleticism

And of course there's the "could coach at a college and NBA level straight after retirement" tier of IQ that Rondo and CP3 posses yet doesn't necessarily mean they're the best teammates.

LeBron doesn't play defense despite being an athletic alien

Kerr was high IQ. Curry is obviously high IQ. I would say Reggie Miller was high IQ. Ray Allen is literally a basketball autist. It depends a lot, with shooters

Lebron has been a good-to-great defender most of his career and to the extent that he doesn't play defense now, it's because he just doesn't give a fuck

>Most shooters are low IQ
Steve Kerr is one of the greatest 3 point shooters of all time

>All passers are highest IQ
Russel Westbrook and John Wall exist

>curry
Chucking 3s isn’t smart, he’s just good at it.

John is not low iq come on now. He just has shit tier execution.

It’s like Bernard Hopkins in boxing, b hop is a genius it’s just in some big moments of his career he simply could not execute properly whether it was due to age or just his lack of athleticism of some of the freaks he faced

Bros I’m feeling profoundly lonely. Out of town right now and all I want to do is hold and protect my gf.

Attached: 1543460254196.png (706x370, 14K)

>implying drake has any good music at all

Yikes

To that Canadian popping shit, bitch I will pay your way here to oracle to throw hands bitch.

This ain’t no game

youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
Don't act like Drake hasn't dropped heavy hitter after heavy hitter brother

>Adam Silver warns fans hate speech won’t be tolerated: ‘We’re going to catch you’

>drakes music isnt the lowest form of art in the history of music

Wew lad, ah thats a yikes from me lad

Literally not one good song. Its all repetitive, dumbed down, untalented BULLSHIT. Anyone who enjoys his music has been brainwashed into it for one reason or another.

Seek mental help.

Attached: 1545518964305.jpg (480x712, 33K)

Steve Kerr learned how to coach from the greatest NBA coaches ever, was a low usage high % shooter, and a primary backup PG not just a shooter

You're a retard

If the Raps win, how many players will Drake mention on his next album?

Curry is not a great playmaker he's literally a undersized SG

Stop talking

>he doesn't rate Take Care as a musical masterpiece, the epitome of hip-hop
LMAO

Reminder shooting a skill and not about intelligence

You can be the most flashiest skilled passer in existance and it won't matter if you don't completely understand your team's offensive system, plays, teammates roles, and timing while reading and reacting on the defense's movements

Yeah, Rondo is so intelligent for constantly getting in fights with HoF coaches like Doc and Carlisle.

Rondo is the de facto example of what brainlets think a smart person is. He lacks the intellectual humility to realize his own inadequacies and doesn’t defer to authority in cases where he should. Somebody who’s actually smart considers, “hmm, maybe I should listen to this guy who has decades of experience coaching instead of being a combative little shit who throws a tantrum whenever they ask me to do things differently than what I want to do.”

inshallah the last one will be too

>could coach at a college and NBA level straight after retirement" tier of IQ that Rondo and CP3
Those two yell enough at their peers, I can't imagine what'd they be like if they were coaches.

good post except you're conflating intelligence with character. people can have high intelligence and a bad character.

Yelling and a commanding tone isn't welcome in the National Baby Association, it's welcome in college because you're teaching boys into men

watch anime senpai

>weebshit
No thanks

based mommy

Attached: ccIvMfr.jpg (553x567, 80K)

Rondo listens to coaches he just demands they treat him with respect and not ignore his input

absolutely profane

Attached: DAIR9klVwAUK5AX.jpg (1118x1506, 300K)

Doc is a brainlet, Carlsie is a known asshole

>he thinks hiphop is music

Attached: 1538701407792m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

>>he thinks hiphop is music
I'm not a "he".

faggot

Attached: 194327-004-60511886.jpg (1034x255, 83K)

She can feel your insecurity and is probably filrting with her guy friends and contemplating if staying with you is worth risking her chance to start a new exciting relationship with a guy shes been slowly falling in love with. I bet you know who that is too.

Attached: 1420909595375.jpg (240x200, 19K)

Nah she’s a socially anxious mess who fears most men because of an abusive relationship when she was in her teens. I’m an anchor for her and she is for me as well, I don’t question her fidelity

Iyoutube.com/watch?v=v_UluQ005Mg

Attached: 1507847375984.jpg (1543x1360, 74K)

I miss this era

How BTFO is the nba right now?

Attached: C37D481D-2D11-4316-8A1F-64F6A08D07BC.jpg (1080x1296, 210K)

OH NONONONONO

Attached: F3FE5FE5-DBB6-4F4D-AC37-420AD5F0E9C7.png (1125x2436, 2.57M)

i wish i had a way to filter your retarded mobile screenshots. no one cares what some random dumb fucks say on twitter.

You probably already saw Once Brothers. That's my fave.

You’re BTFO as well, talking shit all season long because you’re salty AF about Kawhi. KYS.

Attached: 145D7765-EA40-4F09-8FF2-432B63A340D6.jpg (1080x1267, 206K)

bruh it's 1 PM and im gonna go back to sleep if my bait posts continue to get no (You)s

Kawhi Leonard got traded to Toronto and didn’t wanna play here, but now he’s marketing New Balance with shit like “King of the North” and “Fun Guy” which is directly tied to his time in Toronto.

San Antonio and Los Angeles on suicide watch.

Rivers is a terrible coach, Carlisle is good but also an ornery cunt, Rondo is 200 IQ

People have got to stop jumping the gun in sports. This warriors team only won one damn title without Durant and they are not even the same. Their bench lacks the depth it did 4yrs ago, plus iggy is getting old and has been going deep into the playoffs with them.

Based

Bro I’m in the mall shopping with my grill fried and I’m 5 minutes away from randomly leaving and going home

Bruh how they get spawn in the new mortal kombat?

Healthy 2015 Warriors vs healthy 2019 Warriors

Who wins?

Warriors in five.

he's just making the most out of a shitty situation. Did you just expect him to stop marketing himself after signing a brand new shoe deal?

>that’s how the cookie crumbles

WTF did he mean by this in context of what he’s talking about?

Attached: 8353B81D-D36F-4940-B6B9-29404F13C8E5.jpg (1125x1898, 781K)

its just generic empty athlete speak like
>at da end of da end

patently untrue, i used my salt all up last season.

it's best to not get your hopes up. uncle dennis will fuck you like he fucked san antonio.

Could you imagine how insufferable this country would be if the warriors team instead of being on the warriors played in New York?

I’d move

He could market himself in any other way and he chooses to do it in a way that ties to Toronto?

raps in 4

in Toronto right now pull up fuck nigga

Tryna get the pipe?

Basically means what it means.

Drake is fucking drake and he’s in fucking Canada, his home. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. If Wayne Gretzky walks up in that bitch with Bret Hart you guys gonna stop them from being animated for the raptors?

he's trying so hard to act unaffected by it

Which drake banger are you bumping lately?

For me it’s Worst Behaviour

blue tint

bros what if my warrioreriroiroriorirers lose game 2?

Attached: curry-displeased.jpg (550x301, 24K)

>Which drake banger are you bumping lately?
youtube.com/watch?v=yUif6C_uJgk

They won't huebro, dubs in 5.

P I S S Y

P A M P E R

>Kawhi Leonard could reportedly return to the Toronto Raptors on a short-term deal, per @TrueHoop.

If the Rockets can trade away CP3 without giving up any assets, should they do it?

The sooner you make that cancer someone elses problem, the better. Hes a whiny flopping short faggot and his skills dont make up for his penchant for failure and proneness to injury.

>paying a 37 year old CP3 44m
Good luck dumping that mountain of garbage on someone else.

It’s smartest for him to do a 1+1, this team can still win the chip next year but after that Gasol will be gone and Lowry will be in huge decline

>this team can still win the chip next year
How do you do that with no Kawaii

Obviously with him, dumb, dumb amerifat
Without him we’re still better than milcuckee and bombston so w/e

You realize he's not going to be on your team next year, right?

>leaving the team that will sweep the warriors in 4

screencapped

IYRTITL > NWTS > take care

2019... we are forgotten...

Attached: 596c20c88ba03fd2b43f2a824a1765d9.jpg (800x430, 53K)

BIG

RAPTIE

>Without him we’re still better than milcuckee and bombston so w/e

lmao.... true delusion

Golden State Warriors in 5 games.

they only have to win 1 in Toronto, to be honest

Guys watch this

Tory lanez is a better Canadian than The Weeknd and drake. Also nav > drake

Will this Clippers fan with the leaf proxy kill himself when my raptor win tomorrow night?

>nav > drake
Undoubtedly

>nav

Attached: 039B5B29-0387-4E0A-9D3E-CAD41D265262.jpg (914x814, 123K)

I don't really listen to nigger music, is drake really that popular?

he's had the most charting songs of any artist ever

drake is basically r&b

Yeah, even my dad listens to him.

Damn that's not bad, is he actually good or just a meme

He's garbage and falls under the category of bland pop music.

For me, it's PartyNextDoor

Attached: images (44).jpg (232x217, 8K)

i like his singles for sure. and "if you're reading this its too late". but generally his albums on the whole are 4/10s

he makes that bland radio pop music that the masses love. Sometimes he has a decent verse/hook on somebody else's song

i used to like stars and broken social scene when i was in my late teens/early twenties indie pop phase

philip glass >>>> steve reich

Crosby Stills Nash & Young > Crosby Stills & Nash

Just woke up after going to sleep, wish I got more (You)s than just the one, but I appreciate you man. These are trying times. Be careful not to make your girl too upset!

Even if Kawhi leaves the Rapties, KD will replace him.

He's a PG. And he plays a lot better coming off the bench, but still getting 30-ish minutes.

Where my Rapties at, are you doing your part in sending energy to Kawhi and the boys?

having sex with every single asian woman in my area

Guys, what will happen to the NBA if the Raptors sweep the Warriors?

I'M IN I'M IN

Same thing that always happens, they'll rig it for traditional teams to be successful again

WARRIORS IN FIVE

everyone will be happy again and there will be a touching epilogue scene where all of our favorite characters get married and this song will play:
youtube.com/watch?v=UoVaK2NXmJA

The Raptors should give something to the Raptors Superfan if they win it all. Give him an honorary ring or something.

this soccer finals thing is so boring
dunno about nav but drake will get a ring for sure.

How long does it take to power up a spirit bomb?

>How long does it take to power up a spirit bomb?
depends, does it have to be big enough for the warriors or the warriors + durant?

Just smuggle one inside ur Turban m8

Kawhi should just constantly sign 1+1's so that the rapors are forced to suck his dick and pander to him if they want to resign him. If he signs a long term deal you can guarantee he won't be getting 40 days off a year and free million dollar condos again

*kevin durant returns to the finals*
>is this the pain you felt before, Kawhi?
>let me remind you..
>this time, you won't forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=fh0a5sWJwDk

raptors will rest him as much as he wants to rest. the east is full of tanking shit teams.

>long term deal for kawhi
i feel like his legs could implode at any moment i dunno. imagine he goes to the clippers and is injured for half his contract

steph curry is a dumbass lmao this dude said it's fun being down 1-0

the entire warriors lineup is probably just thrilled to not see wine & gold for an entire finals

kawhi from a physical perspective is at his peak, everything is downhill from here.

dude can barely dunk without coming out limping after.

fuck him, raptors should abandon him and develop van vleet, siakam, and norman with low cost veterans

YOU CANT SPELL CANADA WITHOUT CAN

AND THEY CAN AND WILL BEAT MEME STATE

Phil Jackson coached teams won every single series after winning game 1. 48-0.

youtu.be/kIF8zcj_J4Y

This shit will never not be amazing to me. This is a game 7 against the 73-9 fucking team

t. clippersfan

/nba/ will be eternally btfo if Kyle Lowry wins a chip

They are developing those guys as well as OG. That has absolutely nothing to do with Kawhis health, dum dum.

Literally who can stop my rapties? What the fuck are GS going to do now that Danny Green and Marc Gasol are unshooken?

Attached: D76m6MeWwAAAYTJ.jpg (1504x1003, 235K)

u forgot van elite

Siakam and Van Vleet are FA after next season

kino pic

Warriors in 5.

And they will be re-signed

MyRaptor

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

my raptor :)

Attached: 1517978164775.jpg (1536x2048, 303K)

will siakam be the first player to win a D-League FMVP and NBA FMVP?

isn't there a guy on the raptors from brampton or some shit? why can't i find him on the roster anymore?

anthony bennett is out of the league bro

Bros why does my gf close her eyes when we’re having sex...?

i couldve sworn some guy from a toronto suburb scored in the bucks series. maybe i'm high

Yep

>lin will get a ring before melo

>lorenzo brown and malachi richardson will get a ring before melo

>jodie meeks will win a ring before chris paul

was chris paul really that bad this year? i didn't watch the houston series

cory joseph is from toronto. he was traded to indiana two years ago.

Chris Boucher is from Montreal

he's from pickering not brampton

social media is a CIA project to track and keep extensive profiles on every citizen that they would otherwise never be able to retrieve

youtube.com/watch?v=udYBNf34-K8

what difference does it make in the north american urban sprawl

deep

stay woke

I really really really fucking hate Kyrie and hope his family suffers every day until that nigger dies.

how is your vacation going 24/7

Kyrie is my favorite point guard, he is so smart, well spoken and his game is as fun to watch as anyone! Don’t know what kind of sad person would hate on him.

comfy rain in the six and a rapties w

based

This is the sweetest part of the NBA finals. Linsanity was so good and it was fucking frustrating to know that Melo was jealous. Nigga was petty as hell.

lol the CIA can and will get any and all information they want on you at any time. You really think you have a "right to privacy?" get real.

if a player from the other team is clearly playing hurt, would force the team to pass the ball to him and make him make plays be considered a dirty play?

>June 1st
YEEEEEESSSSS ITS ALMOST OVER

No, dumb chimp that’s merely strategy
Draymond Green or Zaza Pachulia plays are example of blatantly dirty plays

You think the CIA could get your true sentiment towards Trump or the US without social media allowing you express yourself?

People who expose illegal activities against the US?

Fuck outta here tripfaggot

Absolutely 100% without question or any doubt in my mind, yes.

It IS dirty to intentionally try to injure players, but it isn’t dirty to exploit the advantage of a mismatch vs an already hobbled player. You have no obligation to give your opponents a handicap. It is in fact dishonorable to not show your opponents the respect of playing to win.

I meant No*** btw. Misread how the question was phrased.

damn I need a white girl...

Attached: 815D6C65-46C3-4183-A416-C1DBFD18DD01.jpg (1152x2048, 183K)

why were all the euros coping hard as shit and calling her ugly in other threads

Hot as fuck

They’re gay

This man not going anywhere

Attached: kawai.jpg (640x626, 64K)

Which would yall rather have, bitch with a big puffy pussy or bitch with no labia

For real
youtube.com/watch?v=xw7Hkg6BfUE

should i watch anime with an ugly girl tonight Yea Forums

How is this even a question, puffy pussys are awesome

nothing wrong with a puffy pussy

no, watch anime with a slutty average looking girl if possible

i hope kerr keeps playing demarcus "boban" cousins

this girl is extremely slutty

>watching anime

>anime imageboard

Attached: 84f.png (640x640, 36K)

Only thing you need to watch is the warriors winning in 5.

Blues in 5.

WTF bros I actually thought the game was tonight...

LITERALLY

WHO

IS

STOPPING

sneed

Based

Reminder your car needs an oil change and you need to stop putting it off

>he has a drivers license

>Raptors’ OG Anunoby listed as probable for Game 2 of NBA Finals
Kawhi's son has returned.

Attached: 1559362820487-1.jpg (620x341, 153K)

>went to community centre to play some basketball
>watch the teens play up and down the court
>after it looks like they're taking a break I ask them if I can play
>they start laughing at me
Why are old fat balding men descriminated?

i think mines needs a transmission fluid change....

Why do black people hate Steph Curry so much?

Steve shouldn't you be trying to sign free agents like kawhi?

>New Orleans' team has to be named the Pelicans because a state with zero jazz culture stole their name
why is this allowed?

Attached: file.png (1200x521, 100K)

Delete this shit faggot

im gonna do it bros...

Attached: 1556732110955.png (279x194, 10K)

raps in 4

Warriors in 5, do you like literally FREE money?

>kd and iggy both done for the rest of the series
>still think dubs are gonna win
breh

Cousins is also fucked up and isn't playing as expected

Kerr said Iggy is fine and KD is probably back game 4, retard.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>buying into kerr's mind games
Rookie mistake

Same

>buying into the rapties hype
Warriors in 5.

>this clippers fan posting “warriors in 5” 24/7
Yikes

She say do you love me, I tell her only partly
I only love Kawhi and Pascal, I'm sorry

Attached: 1540057272584.gif (300x577, 279K)

I think its just a Canadian trying to “reverse jinx” the game

>anyone who isn't dumb enough to think the rapties will win is a clippers fan
Giga yikes.
I told you before you dumb burger nigger it's not a "reverse jinx", the Warriors will win in 5 fucking games are you fucking retarded?

Just take off the proxy, Clips

Of course he'll say that, he has nothing else going for his team.

Oh, hey kevin

Attached: og.png (600x436, 219K)

If KD went to the Cavs in 2016 how different would the NBA be?

Not an argument, coping raptard.

>calling others coping when you are insisting on the Warriors in 5 after the Raptors win 1

Damn I guess the bucks should've won the east because they went up 2-0..........

This is literally the 01 finals. Sixers out shot an out rebounded the Lakers and got raped by three point shooting. You can't stop Steph and Klay, two of the best shooters of all time.

Warriors in 5.

theglobeandmail.com/business/article-in-the-hot-seats-whos-sitting-courtside-or-close-to-it-to-watch/

in case anyone cares or doesn't know who's sitting courtside in rapties games

wtf I've literally never seen so much cope in my life

LeBron is a 6 time champion. Bronsexuals give KD no credit for the rings.

Your and /nba/'s seething ocean of tears will be something I will honestly cherish after the warriors win.

My boss likes the warriors and he knows I like the warriors.
So why does he schedule me to work on games 2,3, and 4?
This fucking SUCKS. I hate my life so much right now and it just got even worse.

what kind of shit job do you work?

Because he knows your team is losing, so he's doing you a solid and sparing you the bloodshed. You should thank him.

He doesn't like you.

Will the Rapties be pursuing KD if Kawhi decides to leave?

Attached: 1559332395187.jpg (1536x1152, 187K)

i work at a pizza place. I mean technically I can watch it since we have a bunch of TVs with the game on but its not the same

Raptors win game 2, Raptors win game 3, Warriors win game 4, Warriors win game 5, Warriors win game 6, Raptors win game 7

cap this

The future of the league is 2 years with a player option. Lebron, Durant, and now Kawhi. PG is probably angry at himself for signing long term, especially since the cap keep rising every year.

How can you be a fully grown man and subject yourself to that sort of shame and subservience? Come on son.

Maybe he's a student or something? Also, shaming people for working isn't nice, Canadian bro.

of course it's okay...we're /nba/ and we have to look out for each other...

How based would Kawhi and KD be on the Rapties? 3 more titles at a minimum. God Dream.

Attached: kd.jpg (1600x856, 214K)

No one has been doing the reddit spacing in their posts and this thread has been shit. What does it mean?

that NBA Team is the ideal for someone looking to be a fan of a losing team, Pathetic Team, Team with a very weak and very poor base fan, Pathetic Team, Team without any championship, Team with a very low attendance in the Arena and with very little amount of fans

>Rich Paul sitting courtside
What's his endgame?

I recommend suicide

Steph had on a Nike tech fleece golden state finals hoodie on in his interviews today. Can we buy those or is it only for the team

Everyone on that team is willing to pass. The difference for the raptors though is that kawhiis work ethic makes everyone around him better

when are my hornets up next?

Attached: 1528174899128.jpg (381x353, 39K)

kemba gone, enjoy the bulls/knicks/cavs zone

The Hornets are gonna draft my guy Rui and he will be a top 5 player

>Adam Silver says Anthony Davis’ trade request backfired, confirms Rich Paul said he wanted Lakers to dump Luke Walton

at da end of da day, i'm a fun guy and i'm just tryna have fun

I wanna start my own business, but don't know what.

The best NBA player seasons that won a championship without a second superstar

1. Dirk 2011
2. Wade 2006
3. Kobe 2009-10
4. Duncan 2003
5. Akeem 93-94
6. Walton 1978
7. Frazier 1972
8. N/A

Pull up Canada I’ll be waiting at the airport for game 3 in oracle

Faggot bitch

nah hes staying

Get a cam, a dragon dildo, and industrial lube

There you go

hahahah holy fuck that's hilarious lmao

yeah bros he's staying to clinch that 9 seed

if we had as many teams rest stars against us as the magic/nets did we would've been an easy 6 seed. Had a new coach and some new players and it took him a while to get the system going but post-allstar we were playing great team ball, guys like Bacon and Bridges are gonna break out this year.

Kemba can get paid, he loves the city, and he loves hanging out with the young guys. He's staying. Get fucked leafnigger.

0 (zero) franchise conference finals lmao

The Batum, Biyombo, Williams, and MKG contracts though

>Anthony Joshua

Attached: 6E066972-551D-4A7E-9A8D-FEA457BF35A8.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>win a champions league
goat confirmed, fuck MJ

Attached: high iq black man.jpg (1000x600, 89K)

>MiLLLLwaukee

Forgot 1.5. Curry 2015

we don't talk enough about how houston is cucked by golden state

Will Kawhi and the rest of Canada make Steph Curry lose his faith in God, give up on life and murder-suicide Ayesha?

Oh nononononononononono.....

Attached: DeYNhcwV0AYfIlV.jpg (1200x1072, 238K)

strawpoll.me/18095712

>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS
>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS
>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS
>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS
>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS
>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS
>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS
>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS
>GET IN HERE LADS
GET IN HERE LADS

Can't believe it. Let that fatty get all up in his face and didn't counter or back out

Warriors in 5.

it'd be gay as shit if raptors retained kawhi and got durant. least earned chip ever

hello i am canada

You absolute bottom-tier media whores who regurgitate vomited quick-facts and low-iq brain droppings. Drake literally grew up when Steph's dad was playing basketball and Dell Curry used to play for the raptors. He's good friends with Steph and your only takeaway from this is "lol he got anotha man on his arm gaaaaay xdd".

Putrid and chastitypilled.

Attached: KingOfTheNorth.gif (320x328, 1.03M)

seething

its hard to root for the raptors when the fans are all faggots
>MKG
expiring
>biyombo
expiring
>williams
expiring
>batum
2 more years sadly

those 3 bums are out after this year though.

Do you guys think any NBA players browse /NBA/?

like i give a fuck about dumbfuck americans caring about toronto teams, hornets are trash as fuck

zero (0) franchise conference finals (ever)

You Canucks are in for a rude awakening when you get buttfucked tomorrow

at least i get to watch my team in the finals and not care about the draft

idc about bimbsmack bibombo

for me, it's the toronto 905

i've had sex before

i haven't, 24 btw

>toronto 905
>905 isn't a toronno area code
shouldn't it be 416 or 647

For me it’s 127-118, 2-0 going into Oracle

i'm 24 and i've had sex with 24 girls

For me, it's the golden state warriors winning in 5 games.

That goes for anyone who made the Playoffs you braindead fuck. Kawhi is leaving after you get raped. Live it up while you can because youre never getting this far again in your lifetime.

was just doing the 2k challenge to drop 32 on the warriors. i had 36 with yao and was up 5 with 20 seconds left in the 4th and it fucking crashed.
anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 316.jpg (680x680, 27K)

>t.

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

zero

literally z e r o

conference finals

not even finals finals

just conference finals

Z E R O in "franchise" history

not him but what team are you referring to? because the raptors just won their first conference finals
is he some grizzlies fan?

charlotte LMAO

who /drunk/ right now

Attached: godzillavsbarkley.jpg (509x761, 108K)

Reporting for duty

I mixed moscato with vodka and it’s gross

I don't drink, I'm straightedge

was pretty drunk watching blues-bruins but i'm better now

I don’t really care if you cry

On the real you should’ve never lied

Attached: 39489BF2-A593-4254-8B41-B0D91FB82DCE.jpg (957x541, 38K)

get our brudah

If You're Reading This it's Too Late was a solid project. Take Care as well.

gonna have sex with my blasian fuck buddy

stop bragging user

Attached: 01349756.jpg (500x486, 50K)

I hate being drunk. The only time I get drunk is to distract myself from whatever is on my mind with the dizzying and borderline handicap effects alcohol has on me.

New thread

IYRTITL is his best record imo

An actual factual right there.