What will happen to him once he loses yet another final?

what will happen to him once he loses yet another final?

Attached: jurgen-klopp-sad-1.jpg (640x400, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=627RboOSZ4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably nothing. The delusion that he's a "top coach" will most likely just continue. Its ironic because the same would apply to Poch. What a pointless final.

>brazilian talking about violence to someone in a first world country
why don’t you go kill a policeman or something you incestuous murder monkey

better than getting both my head and penis chopped off for sleeping with a rostie

he becomes the 97th

Ignore this hue, he seems to be intent on derailing every thread on the board. Where are the jannies when you need them.

The jannies stepped in a few days ago, he’s ban evading now.

I wouldn't say desilusion, He got in 3 european finals in the last 4 years. Except for Zidane, no other coach did better than him, and there are teams with much better players.
He is a top coach because he took 2 declining teams and made them contenders for the biggest tournament in the world club wise.
You can delude yourself by saying this, but history showed he proved himself in the games played.

>t. Vlad the Deluded

Probably stay for another season until he flops again

Based

S-surely nothing can go wrong this time? last time they had piss easy road to the final,this time they had Lapoli, Led Ltar Lelgrade, LSG, Larcelona and of coursse the mgihty FC Lorto. This time they >deserve it

how fares the war against the cats?

If you're talking about Geelong then the jokes on you because my gf is a Geelong fan even if we have been on a break now for two months... but I'm supposed to be getting dinner with her tomorrow night I'm just waiting on her to message me back now to make sure tomorrow works for her, its been two days so i'm sure she will message today.

First of all, is that an australian football team?
Second of all, you know that in those 2 months she got freaky with someone else.
And at last, i'm talking about pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (1133x657, 1.06M)

There are 4 Argentines in Spurs (even more if you include assistants). No way they don't choke.

Now don't be so sure, not all of them are higuain.

Harry Kane will start for spurs and make them slow and predictable. 2-0 Liverpool win in a very anti climactic game

cope nigger

El peruANO come gallinas señoras y señores.

Tengan cuidado no sólo son feos y apestosos, la mayoría son maricones

>a fucking ecuadorian talking shit

you guys eat rats unironically

>no other coach did better than him

Pep and Mourinho for one with 100% record in UCL final

Go To Switzerland

Attached: 1549794315514.png (1298x1258, 339K)

>Sun

>keeping a 30 year old opinion
wake the fuck up, grandad

When was the last time either of them have gotten to the UCL Final again?

>This time they >deserve it

this is exactly why Liverpool will lose

>Liverpool will lose because they feel like they deserve it

Oh boyo, should they feel like they deserve to lose then?

Sarri has won more European finals than Flopp

I'm having 2016 Real vs Atletico/Argentina vs Chile flashback

with Atletico/Argentina fans feeling "they deserve to win"

It doesn't matter what the fans think. The game is played between the players and manager.

Switzerland

sp wants them to lose so bad that theyre guaranteed to win

no consequences, it's just like the public sector but with being filthy rich and famous

>Europa
Cringe

> Its ironic because the same would apply to Poch
Spurs even making it to the final is a massive success, their wage budget is Everton/West Ham tier

He'll get a string of death threats from Liverpool fans and have to move after getting bricks thrown through his window. The usual Scouse response.

wat, Spurs are the ones comparable to Atletico

a smaller club thinking they deserve to win for narrative's sake.

Liverpool feel confident because they're the better team and have more hunger and experience.

For Americans that don't understand here is an NCAA basketball analogy.

Liverpool is like a Top mid major, say Gonzaga. People are given Jurgen Klopp their coach all this shit because he can't beat teams like Duke and Kentucky in the finals every year.

So they say he is a bad coach and can't win the big game.

Without Klopp, Liverpool is basically Everton. Cats act like Liverpool is basically this historically dominant team, and it's not.

>Cats act like Liverpool is basically this historically dominant team, and it's not

>literally the most successful team in British history

That was what, 30 years ago? How many PL championships on the books?

This MotherFucker. This dude be like the Detroit Lions touting all they "Championships" before the SuperBowl era.

Hasn't been longer than the last time Klopp won a relevant title.

>tfw there are actually supporters in this thread that probably yearn to go back to the days of a manager like Brendan Rodgers.

literally everyone else counts their titles prior to 1992, but somehow with Liverpool it's a problem.

besides, the league title is literally the only trophy they haven't won since then. this is Liverpool's 4th Champion's League final, more than any other English club, and that's not even counting the old European Cup which puts them light years ahead of everyone else.

Atletico is much bigger than Spurs
They are big spenders and got actual trophies.
Spurs are Valencia tier

I mean I am not a supporter but that's precisely the reason I would want them to go back to the days of Brendan Rodgers.

Liverpool is Atletico-tier club. The underdog against the big spenders but one which can easily outclass all its other opponents. Spuds are Leicester-tier. Wish they could both lose somehow to be quite honest.

gives up the football life to become a full time harold shipman lookalike

>The underdog against the big spenders
They're only considered 'underdogs' because they have massively underperformed considering the £400m+ that has been pumped into their club, people expect Liverpool to be shit and then act surprised when they hit their minimum targets.

>It's a bigger achievement to lose in the quarters with a more expensive team

You are staggeringly retarded. You're literally implying that man city had a better cl than the team that eliminated them last year

Attached: IMG_20190531_184326.jpg (738x699, 119K)

Liverpool is like the 10th most expensive club. The definition of what you're referring to are clubs like Man Utd, Bayern or PSG

Attached: Sun1.jpg (768x768, 75K)

Did Klopp get British citizenship or what?

>only lose to more expensive squads
>beat a number of squads that are also more expensive
>beat all the less expensive squads

you might need to reexamine your ideas here.

Why do we shit on messi for reaching 3 finals in a row then?

As an Arsenal fan this is one final this fucker cannot lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=627RboOSZ4A

English cucks BTFO

Attached: 1449170191359.webm (480x480, 112K)

Goddamn right, might just redeem my mood if spuds get btfo

t. 99% of the population speaks english like TRUE KEKS

How many European or Champions cups does City have? Probably a lot right?