If you don't remember these players you're a zoomer

If you don't remember these players you're a zoomer

Attached: 14608839_1364190213605456_7451024053664853105_o.jpg (1024x576, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uS2bomiDOko
youtube.com/watch?v=LvoqUm4crps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHA LIKED AND SHARED
Like this post if you are watching this in 2019
1 like = 1 prayer for Palestine

Attached: 42725CEA-7F67-45E8-A34F-67BADA5BE329.png (256x256, 40K)

Rivaldo was my favourite player. Never forgot the time he scored a hatrick against Valencia on the last game of the season to secure the last champions league spot for Barca. Zoomies caught the tail end of the best era of football. It's turning into trash now.
youtube.com/watch?v=uS2bomiDOko

4 of those were overhyped shitters

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.54.588.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

All better than your beloved Riquelme

who the hell is that between dinho and rivaldo?

Unironically no

Bacteria

Adriano

The death of his father really fucked him up. He would have been easily a Ballon d'Or if alcoholism didn't caught up with him.

Yeah I saw him in the Copa America and he was a freaking monster.

>dat last minute gol against the argies

I cum buckets to that until this day

And to put into perspective, when Flamengo won the 2009 Brasileirão, Adriano was the top scorer of the league and he was already a deranged alcoholic full of depression. A drunk depressive almost suicidal fuck would BTFO every single team of the league like it wasn't nothing. And I loathe Flamengo to the guts.

youtube.com/watch?v=LvoqUm4crps

You are certainly the one most qualified to say that, given the fact that your team will always end up behind.

Except for Adriano, every player had an accomplished career and all of them are considered one of the best of all time.

o twain

And Adriano cucked Argentina beautifully...

Wait the 2 most far right aren’t the same ppl?

10 is Kaká, 18 is Juninho Pernambucano.

juninho paulista > juninho pernambucano

you could do a similar image for england

I get that you’re in on the joke, but why do South Americans act like they discovered the internet yesterday?

Because the zoomers are the first full technologic generation in our county. Anyone before them had to rely on the WEB 1.0

You are delusional