FUCKIN THATCHER LA SHE TOLD THE POLICE TO FORCE US THROUGH THE TURNSTILES AND MADE THE S*N COVER IT UP

>FUCKIN THATCHER LA SHE TOLD THE POLICE TO FORCE US THROUGH THE TURNSTILES AND MADE THE S*N COVER IT UP

Attached: EE427D65-A42F-4767-8D19-1D3EBB4741C3.jpg (620x417, 55K)

nonsense. she was under the table giving Ronnie a b-job the whole time.

amerilard here, what about thatcher makes scousers seethe so much? other than being a tory

She’s personally responsible for the death of 96 brave Liverpudlians

Personification of the death of working class solidarity

She personally killed each Scouser at this game, 96 in total by sitting on their face. The woman was mad.

She did something with the coal mines despite lefties now hating coal and the fact everyone in Liverpool doesn't even work, but collects welfare checks.

She shut down unprofitable state industries and scousers got sacked cuz of it, rather than you know getting another job they just claimed dole and moaned about it

ME FOOKING DAD AND HIS DAD WAS A MINER ITS IN ME FAMILY, SHE FOOKING KILLED ME CAREER

She was a woman who didn't follow lefty bullshit. First woman Prime Minister of the UK and considered to be one of the greatest especially how she handled the economy and Falklands.

Yeah all of her policies worked out great mate.

Go dilate

>Getting upset because someone insulted your favourite dead politician
Leafs, not even once.

Funny how Labour was co-responsible with the Bush regime for starting pointless wars in the Middle East. Imagine they teach in schools up North that it was the Tories.

No, Blair's vilified throughout the country. 'New Labour' is generally seen as something separate to traditional labour values and I think everyone involved with the party regrets that they were stupid enough to fall for it.

warms my heart to know that every one of these scousers is getting skinned alive in hell. 96 was not enoguh

Kek what will they do if Boris Johnson is the next PM?

>we are different guys
>instead of invading the middle east we are gonna allow the middle east to invade us

Blair did both, opened up the borders like a mad lad to get the immigrant vote

Someone post the screenshot where someone posted a meme of this on Reddit

Explain to me how that is different from traditional labour values? Were also in favour of windrush/indian immigration.

Why didn’t they all just take a single step back? I don’t get it

High immigration increase the supply of workers but doesn't increase the amount of jobs available. This results in higher competition for jobs which results in depressed wages for members of the working class. Who benefits from this? Big business

Excellent strategy by Labour. Displace the native British with people from "Asia" so you can win future elections. Surely this will increase the economy and well being of the nation, surely.

Well, new jobs in the Urdu and Hindi language schools will open up so the natives can learn the nation's new language so English can be eventually phased out. Allah save the Queen!

Cool strawmen. All I said was that traditional labour values don't conflict with immigration. Also, depressed wages only occur when rights of workers a repressed. Big business benefits when the workers can be exploited. Also Blair only introduced policies that curbed migration/asylum (excluding international students at universities, which made money), the spiele about multiculturalism never translated into pro-immigration policy.
>Urdu/Hindi
>Allah
Stop living up to the stereotype of the dumb american please

sounds like they would vote trump

Sounds like you need to have sex

there is the exact same fence on the opposite size.

BURN

So I like United, but I think there’s a disingenuous feeling of hypocrisy among its fans. When United was successful, they paid no mind at all to Liverpool. Now that a team better than any side United has ever fielded is in contention for valuable trophies, now they say is that they should lose because Liverpool fans never shut up. Are Scousers really so annoying?

Liverpool is exemplary for how a football club should be run. They have earned the right to compete for titles. It sounds to me like United fans are just being sore losers. Liverpool fans can both have suffered mediocre football for years, and still have terrible fans cause the Hillsborough Disaster.