1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 8 YEARS

Attached: messoy.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgZpHFULdCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Barcelona will be worse without him

He is too much of a pussy to go to Man City

Attached: goat.jpg (1343x408, 206K)

is it true barca isn't getting griezman anymore? that's fucked up if so. why is the board such shit

Whats this pic meant to say?

I think it's obvious what it's meant to mean, even if you disagree retard

You tell me

>carried his team to the semi-final
>put them up in a winning position
>all they had to do was not eat 4 goals
>they do it anyway
>you're still posting about him
>rent free

can't believe they just let in 2 goals in 2 mins like fucking retards

>gets carried by prime Xavi and Iniesta
>wins last UCL largely due to prime Suarez and Nerman doing the heavy lifting
>does fuck all for Argentina and a non-stacked Barca
>Barca constantly renewing contract because of "muh wages"

Barca will be shit when he leaves, but it's because their board is incompetent. If they kept Nerman instead of wasting the money on a pace nigger, a midfielder who who shows up once every 4 games, and didn't blow their wage structure on players like Gomes and the most overrated system defender in Pique, they'd be in prime position when Messi leaves. But instead they were too busy keeping Messi happy instead of having foresight. So much for mas que un club.

No they wouldn't retard. You can't rely on one superstar to save you all the time. Replacing Messi with Neymar wouldn't change anything

>too busy keeping Messi happy
The fuck are you talking about. Gomes was benched and thrown out the club because of Messi. Messi does not even talk to Dembele and likely didn't want that signing either. Coutinho is at Barcelona because Neymar asked for him, not Messi. Check your facts negrito.

>>does fuck all for Argentina
let not went full retarded here
finalist of 2014 wc and lost to france 3-4 at 2018 was solid
meanwhile your country lost to fucking england at penalty, that shit was meme for like 20 years and you blew it

wow cant believe Messi carried his team against Lyon and United

Why does he struggle to score away from home in the CL

>watches his team eat 4 goals away from home every year
>b-but what's wrong with messi?!?!??!?

You didn’t answer the question

>this many green post
cringe and lose weight

You didnt answer the question, faggot

He did, read it again. Slowly this time, your small Quiteno brain can't process it like my big city brain.

He didn’t. Why didn’t messi score a single goal away from home this season in the knockout stages and why didn’t he get a single one against roma away from home

>Look at these cherrypicked pictures
>Muh symbolism

yes they wont win the CL without Messi

oh wait lol

>this thread

Attached: o twain ciao.png (1602x919, 555K)

O TWAIN

I know it hurts! That picture literally sums it up. One man's carrying team v one team carrying a man.

He scored literally all of juventus’ knockout stage goals though how is that getting carried. both Messi and ronaldo went out this season because their teams think it’s a good idea to rely on one player for some bizarre reason

>One scores while his team is already on leading goals
>OMG CARRIED , MAGISTERIAL
>The other scores when his team is losing
>PENALDO , TAPINALDO , DISAPPEARS

>rent free

Yes, Messi lives rent free in your gyppo head.

What happened against Croatia then?

>Juventus signed Ronaldi
>When the squad is full of boomers and mediocrity

This still makes no sense to me. Ronald’s is the last piece of the puzzle, he’s never the foundation at 35 years old.

Fuck me, *Ronaldo

Are you really going to blame Messi for shit like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=sgZpHFULdCw

The man walked around the pitch like he didn’t even want to be there mate. You can call me twain or whatever but this WC was probably one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from messi. Even in that match you can take a look at the 3rd goal croatia scored, messi just stood there and watched them score. He genuinely didn’t care

He walked the entire game, the fuck you mean?

this is Messi fault he's the captain of this team and he was face palming before the game destroying his team morale

When you are the only forward in the team, keep camping in the penal and the whole team plays for you to provide you with scoring opportunities. That's how!

>3 Champions Leagues in 10 years, 4 total
>6 times CL top goalscorer
>scores in 2 out of 4 CL finals, playing well in the third, once Motm in the final
>2° best goalscorer in Champions but higher goal-ratio than CR7
>same club goals than CR7 but with almost 100 less matches
>double number of assists than CR7
>same goals, higher goal-ratio while playing 15 metres further back than CR7
For me CR7 is top 5 ever, but you are absolutely delusional to discuss Messi's club performances. I can give you a point with Argentina, though.

new proxy? kys already

Yeah I forgot how Neymar requested Coutinho all the way from PSG in January, you stupid fat fuck