Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: 61323057_2708310195910580_2604837259709554751_n.jpg (1068x1068, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IndyFootball/status/1126870399944409089?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=zkvQte7JWpw
twitter.com/Leart_Osmani/status/1133857399406829570
youtu.be/FUBNPSY45uQ
strawpoll.me/18092123/
twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1134870581319471104
twitter.com/tomwfootball/status/1134909133256384512
arsenalvisionpodcast.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=A_WbY106mA4
twitter.com/beINSPORTS/status/1134939962728624131
youtube.com/watch?v=1DSbMydW09k
streamable.com/hsf83
youtube.com/watch?v=dc57IzsuKkw
youtube.com/watch?v=X5gH4n8WBJY
twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/1135154221194665984
youtube.com/watch?v=xeQNrbBpLNU
youtu.be/Z-peUh72jqo
twitter.com/catyeboah/status/1135229557253033984
youtube.com/watch?v=qEZEA6XWLuI
streamable.com/f0fd4
youtube.com/watch?v=2pq-QJo2QYI
twitter.com/ChelseaFCinUSA/status/1134052093705228289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wenger spent 100m on Mustafi, Xhaka and Perez, brought in Mhkitaryan on 200k/week, renewed Ozil at 350k/week, and bought Kolasinac at 150k/week. Also let Ramsey and Welbeck walk for free.

don't be a virgin

>tfw less spending power than fulham

wolves, everton and west ham will all outspend us this summer

most of these lads wouldn't look out of place in a relegation side, except ElNeny, he shouldn't be anywhere near the premier league

newcastle too

Newcastle is going to be my second team.

after man city?

Replacing Man City

twitter.com/IndyFootball/status/1126870399944409089?s=09

Attached: 1533800996270.png (500x478, 92K)

always rated newcastle and it's norf spirit

>45mil to fix this dumpster squad

Attached: download.png (426x1111, 173K)

why does he have so many obsessive fanboys?

Attached: 1538949962693.jpg (810x451, 35K)

>muslims

Muslims moved onto Salah and Mané

Theres a legion of middle class english fans that love Ozil

lol

Attached: 60782702_198936494415670_2863133388113957235_n.jpg (1080x1080, 197K)

bretty good

You forgot Bellerin and Iwobi.

Reminder that Ozil had his second best season for Arsenal last year. This entire situation happened because of Emery's """"""""""system""""""""""

Attached: xbmeihhy4f131.png (670x596, 7K)

Mass suicide tonight then lads?

I don't want to jinx it but.... Liverpool's gonna win

Attached: 1559168919747.png (1000x1000, 177K)

if spurs win this they will officially rule london. they'll have the best stadium, the biggest trophy, the best manager the the best team. in 10 years time, a couple of league titles, some cup runs later, the new generation of fans will only know spurs as THE club in london and everyone else as mere sideshow acts.
prepare to step through the looking glass.

Imagine having the most creative player in the world on your team but he's beefing with some shit-tier manager from Lel Liga who forces him to play in a retarded position where his talent gets completely wasted because the manager has no idea how to play football and he comes from a garbage league in Spain so he created this faggot low-IQ system that relies on "hard work" but for some fucking retarded reason you're siding with the manager because some fat nig with a Youtube channel tried to make money by forcing his faggot "Wenger out" meme for years so now you want to give Emery a chance even though you have absolutely no idea what that means and his system is clearly shit and doesn't work and now you're like "Ramsey's our best player it sucks that he's leaving XD" because you're a stupid faggot who doesn't know shit about football but you just read a bunch of memes on reddit and now you think Lacazette and Aubameyang are good players because the system tries to brute force its way to the strikers and it fails 90% of the time but once in a while they score a goal so you go post in Wakanda threads on reddit to celebrate because you're a fucking homo with a Swedish flag

imagine reading a post from canada

kek not reading all that shit

Spurs are now the biggest team in North London.
Just accept it and stop being such laughable bitter cunts.

Iwobi has beef with Emery?

How do we get rid of all the non-Turks?

>we

Attached: ozil walking off.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I miss Giroud

The attendance bit is gold

>imagine having the most creative player in the world
The state of Ozil semenslurpers

Attached: 1554570142238.png (256x256, 21K)

Have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=zkvQte7JWpw

I don't even mind mutts that much as long as they know their place. Under Wenger things were clear: there was a hierarchy in which Ozil was at the top and all the mutts knew that they weren't shit and everything ran smoothly. It's so fucking cringy now to watch Lacazette or Ramsey try to be elite playmakers or to have a new recommended video on Youtube every week where each player gets his own biography video where they get to act as though they're special. There are 2 ways this can be solved, either someone has to restore the order and keep everyone in check but Emery can't do that because no one respects him or the team needs to adopt Turk nationalism.

If everyone who likes Arsenal on Facebook pitched in £10 it would generate £378053770 in revenue that can go towards making Arsenal great again.

90% of those likes are from 3rd worlders who have never owned 10 pounds in their life

Rated Newcastle ever since based Demba Ba and that Cissé lad tore it up in like 2012 or whatever.

well meme‘ed

Attached: 63282F8C-60A7-4222-A9E6-2A09BCEE8788.jpg (768x768, 132K)

I know that guy is just shitposting but can you really deny that Tottenham winning the CL alone would already make the power shift meme come true? It's the trophy that's been eluding us for so long yet those scum are going to win it despite the odds against them (they're supposed to drop out in the group stage but thanks to Inter they didn't, the fucking bottlers). Remember how the stadium move was supposed to make us competitive in exchange for the pain of the banter years? Look at the state of it all now. Only three FA cups since the Invincibles is not good of a haul even though it broke the 9 year trophy drought. The club is now heading on a downward trajectory, never mind returning to its former glory. Meanwhile Tottenham will have a relatively pain-free move to their stadium and looks to only get stronger from now on. Them winning the CL while being in similarly financially constricting circumstances (no signings in summer for fuck's sake) would be fucking damning desu. Puts our entire strategy for over the past decade to utter shame.

Attached: [Asenshi] Yagate Kimi ni Naru - 04 [FD2E6073].mkv_snapshot_19.15_[2019.01.20_17.46.20].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

It has been true for the past 3 years.

Don't even care, why should we? Only small clubs care about other teams

>Arsenal fans are their own enemy of progress. Spent years backing Xhaka/Mustafi/Kolasinac and other players who are not good enough to take us to the CL. Since the final people have clocked the players aren't good enough but most will be back next season expecting the same players to be better after 3 seasons of failure under 2 completely different coaches. Our fans get too attached to average players, this is Arsenal fans' endless cycle of failure.

>Hate to say it but I called out every player for what they are, how limited they are. From Kolasinac to this sub's darling Lacazette.

How true is This? This forum is the only one i have found where you actually talk about How shit the actual players are. On reddit etc They still rate Xhaka and ozil

get over it already you canuckcuck you don't build a team around current Ozil especially when he can only play in a certain in a certain match

and no one can deputise in that rigid system if he got injured

just a luxury player the sooner we get rid the better

one of those panic buys from Wenger nothing more nothing less

Everyone calm down. Liverpool is going to step on the neck tonight

*a certain way in a certain match

list players that Arsenal can realistically buy to support Ozil

I just want more competent strong characters than another spineless weak-mind

This season Emery has been using 2 different systems: the MUTT system and the TURK system

The MUTT system fits players like Lacazette, Ramsey, Torreira, Iwobi, Sokratis etc. whereas the TURK system fits players like Ozil, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Aubameyang, Bellerin, Mustafi, Mkhitaryan etc.

People generally defend the Turk system because it's more fun to watch and more likely to produce goals because it's more unpredictable.

Emeryball is nothing exciting to watch at all just shitty cutbacks where the players ballooned it up

dreadful dreadful football which I can stomach if it's played with aggression and passion that earned points

but it's just shitty all around - on display and in stats

there were only glimpses of those counter attacking one touch passes during the season like against Fulham

other than that it's just typical pedestrian crab football - backward and side passes all day long, things even Wenger was guilty of at the tail end of his management

M8 everyone plays well against Fulham.
Even Everton and Newcastle looked world class.

for me it's:
>Awesome Bengals IN

Attached: Sans titre.png (1167x657, 748K)

Emery MUST be sacked. ANyone that thinks otherwise was probably an AKB.

The way to win trophies is to sack shit managers. No club that keeps a shit manager wins anything. Name one club since the Fergie era. You can't.

fuck me today's gonna suck may as well start drinking now

Attached: 153214193220.jpg (750x732, 160K)

to be replaced by who ?
Emery still played some beautiful football, I think he should still stay this year

yeah that shows the level they are now - can only beat the likes of Fulham and even fail to beat Crystal Palace at home during the crucial stage of the season

at least Leno is a good buy that instantly solve the persistent goalkeeping problem that Wenger neglect ever since Lehmann left

need more of that kind of signings this transfer window and maybe they'll be competing for the best of the rest next season

though I don't think Emery is the way to go if the problems persist and he can't rectify it just sack him December

Allegri is available la

Emery OUT
Seoane IN

Simple as

I don't think Allegri would accept Arsenal with only a 40m transfert budget, maybe he will go to Chelsea for the Sarri-Allegri swap

I'd give Emery another year but he should fuck off if there's no improvement. >we are not getting better players and if he can't put the cookie in the basket with this lot may as well keep searching.

Erdogan

Arsenal is still one of the biggest jobs in football, it doesn't matter who right now, Emery must go. You think Sarri leaving Chelsea means they can't get a decent manager?

this, who the hell will want to come to a club with no backbone, no goals, no project, an owner that doesn't care about it and 40 million budget for transfers? it's better for this shit to get relegated, at least championship fuckery should be entertaining

sell the dross la

then can still achieve net spend even with 40 million budget

enough of this bland guy time to go for the big guns

Emery OUT
Mourinho IN

>most creative player in the world
stopped reading right there

Unironically this

Jose Antonio Reyes has lost his life in a car accident

How is everyone preparing for what is sure to be the worst day of our lives today?

I'm sure he will be happy to come to a club with no projects and 40 million budget

Reyes went a bit overboard if you ask me

Liverpool winning would unironically be bad not just for us but for football in general because it means more managers will start adopting the mutt system.

HOLY KEK

>imagine being so cucked that you unironically prefer your local rivals to win the highest honour in club football

He's a fucking weirdo, just ignore him

I would love to see Mourinho rip This club apart for its shitty mentality. Imagine the scenes If Mourinho was the manager and lost that game 4-1. He would probably kill Ozil

twitter.com/Leart_Osmani/status/1133857399406829570

your nervousness is cute but we will DESTROY the kikes

Attached: 1557461856538.png (512x462, 296K)

gonna be a tough day for Arsenal

I honestly don't see the big deal

>RIP José Antonio Reyes

>The former Arsenal and Spain forward has passed away after a traffic accident. He was 35.

Attached: 1356995727213.png (500x497, 290K)

He was also complete shit so good riddance

Edge

Jose Reyes dying and Spurs winning the champions league all in the same 24 hours!
OUCH ARSEANAL FANS

Attached: 1552140769084.png (645x773, 11K)

>He was also complete shit so good riddance

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 9K)

could have helped during the transition if not for Henry chasing him away after that Aragones incident so in the end he was at Arsenal only for short time anyway

>Being this much of a benderboy
I bet you cry at funerals

Based Reyes died as one last fuck you to Spurs, today is supposed to be about them.

ok this ones pretty good

And you Wonder Why Arsenal sucks. Look at our fanbase

Attached: AD7761A8-3E87-4918-A77F-76C4AFA40CCD.jpg (750x693, 206K)

Such an awful week for Arsenal fans, and it can only get worse

Attached: solo-leveling-30809.jpg (350x473, 65K)

>Arsenal lose EL final meanwhile Spurs play CL final
>Kroenke Sports and Entertainment Ltd under scrutiny
>Absolute shitstorm waiting to happen
>"Breaking News: Reyes dies in a car accident"

You don't get US$8.8b rich playing fair. He's willing to kill and this is his message.

Attached: Silent Stan.jpg (299x169, 10K)

>>Kroenke Sports and Entertainment Ltd under scrutiny
what happened?

He was unironically 10 times better than any of our current wingers

>current wingers

m8

chances of Claude killing himself tonight if Spurs win ?
youtu.be/FUBNPSY45uQ

Attached: claude.jpg (1600x844, 68K)

is this one of those memeball posts ?

>Man City's owner Sheikh Mansour dropped an extensive 2 part exclusive this week on his success, detailing the project and investment strategy
>His cousin Sheikh Khaled is buying Newcastle from Mike Ashley
>Abramovic attending the final in Baku and winning another trophy at Arsenal's expense
>Rumours of Arsenal only having £40m to spend this summer circulating in the press calling more attention to the contrasting styles of ownership
>Liverpool thriving post Hicks & Gillett after their fans forced them out, playing a 2nd consecutive CL final tonight
>Arseblog flirting with the idea of Arsenal fans needing to follow Liverpool's approach to force Kroenke's hand on his latest podcast

Tottenham winning tonight should be the ol' "catalyst for change" in the #KroenkeOut rhetoric, not a small riot with the fanbase that Arsenal has. This is a high stakes political game. The same reason Abramovic bought Chelsea (political asylum) is the same reason Kroenke is in trouble. The attention. 37m people follow Arsenal on Facebook. Football fans (customers) are viciously engaged with their football club more than any other corporate business. It's their business every single weekend what goes on at their football club. Once Kroenke becomes the focus of such a compelling narrative it will gain exponential traction as is the nature of football sagas post SkySports era. This uprising is a direct threat to his business interests he's privatized the club to use it as leverage for debt. Club is valued at £1.6b and probably means 5 times that amount to his portfolio. It's killer business. Heh. Kroenke donated $100,000 to Hillary's campaign then promptly gave a generous $1,000,000 to Trumps inauguration fund after he fessed up. Maybe I'm memeing but this is how old tycoons move it's completely transparent. He's a 71 year old veteran (family is new money hence the vulgar desperation).

Wenger's gone now, Gazidis jumped ship. Emery should keep his mouth shut about funds.

Attached: Emery_reyes.jpg (644x361, 63K)

Do you guys think that Denis Suarez would fit more into the Turk system or the Mutt system? He was hired by Emery but him and Ozil seem to be getting along so I don't know.

this is old news, i thought something juicy could force him to either put some money in the club or sell it...

The effete elegant Turk system of course.

ah sorry i guess it did sound like that

Spalletti IN

>Asano
Holy shit I forgot this guy existed.
What was it with Wenger signing poor Japanese players?

Attached: Pochettino.jpg (976x549, 51K)

VERY IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/18092123/
strawpoll.me/18092123/
strawpoll.me/18092123/

Lads, should I put £20 on Spurs to win? I always lose bets.

Xhaka has been part of our team for literally years now.

And there are still alot of fans that defend him and want him on the team. Says it all really

stockholm syndrome is arsenal fan dna

i'd like him to stay too, as a substitute

>Arsenal

Attached: 9[1].jpg (852x480, 21K)

twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1134870581319471104
looks awkward

Damn, Reyes was one of my favourite Arsenal players growing up.

looks normal desu

Loads of guys I know still defend our team. I don't understand the mindset. Other fans of clubs absolutely hound shit player and always want to improve.

Is it the affluent middle class London fanbase to blame for the soft mentality?

I want us to improve I just don't like the mutt system, why is it so hard to understand?

>Arsenal

Attached: laughing-man-sunglasses-pointing-finger-you-summer-style-emotions-people-concept-61697924[1].jpg (1300x957, 87K)

What are the chances of City being banned from CL?

So tell me /arse/
What are you going to do when Spurs win the Champions League?

>watch AFTV
duh

Attached: dab on my twenties.png (661x470, 281K)

> I never watch football: the post

I'm taking my wife's son out to get some KFC while she's sexually pleasured by at least four Spurs fans

I worked at KFC in high school ama

Do they tell you what the herbs and spices are, or do you just get a ready made mix?

It was a ready made mix in a pouch you dump into the flour

justice for 96 lads eh

Attached: 678.jpg (1194x1066, 44K)

do you support the mutt system or the turk system?

Where are the fucking departures?

at this point I care more about Ozil and Mustafi fucking off

Nothing desu. Maybe take a shower and eat some food if I can find the energy to do it. Might watch some anime later.

I only support White Anglo-Saxon Protestants

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

whew

holy shit tottenham

Attached: 1329925735321.png (446x330, 128K)

Thats a pen for sure, no doubt about it

how can they give that though? it came off his chest

Kek game ruined already

YNWA LA

100% pen lad

LOL

Only 87 minutes to go now

they're making var look bad

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Referees are acting like next season's handball rules are already in effect and pundits are actually defending it. See Weigl's handball in the Revierderby, they were all saying well by the new rules it's a handball, except those rules don't come into effect until next season

too bad

both north london teams got some questionable decisions in their respective finals
well at least now the spuds know how it feels like

Clears a day pen good job liverpool lets go

Im all for the yids getting dropped
but as a fan of football I really dont want the life sucked out of the game with a pen in the second fucking minute

Most Spurs thing ever to concede a pen 25 seconds into a CL final. BASED FUCKING REYES

Is watching spurs get crushed in the CHL final kino?

yeah don't want them to make a comeback now so hold off those schadenfraude yet

you just know this will be their ultimate end of season DVD

>Liverpool supporter
>in a Bilbao hat
???

how come streakers are never nude anymore?

Cheat

reminder spurs winning is best outcome

This guy gets it. Liverpool is the highest aspiration of the mutt system.

dont reply to me again leaf

Have sex

based

god what a shit final

>wanting spuds to win any matches at all
Fuck off

>supporting the mutt agenda because you're trying to fit in by partaking in a rivalry between two subreddits

dead final

implying any real positive change will happen without first reaching rock bottom

Why are you such a weird cunt?

>people never move countries
Some of us do things with our lives leaf, you can make it one day. Run along and buy some more overpriced groceries now

shit match desu

keep talking shit

Your gimmick is stale and gay lad and won’t get over or draw a dime

Is the top of one stand closed off for some reason or are there actually empty seats at a CL final

>dele ali

Boring as fuck

as long as Liverpool win tho

Just 45 more minutes lads and we've finally done it

if we get ISIS to hit the stadium we all go home winners

How is Glen Hoddle the only man speaking sense?

Going to take a nap lads this is literally putting me to sleep

This final is trash, especially considering how good the rest of this year's competition has been

it should have been Ajax

Seriously. This is so bad.

game needs a blooter

needs a red card and a brawl imo

This is pure mutt football. Anyone who supports the mutt system after this needs to be shot.

Starting Kane was a mistake

some really poor players out there

>there are people who will defend the mutt system after this

Why does that canadian think he's funny? Don't get it desu

Is he trying to be funny? Just seems like a weird fucker

mental illness

really shoulndt have given that pen.
theres no better way to kill a game.

Game would have been dead regardless. Spurs aren't playing like they're behind at all.

Attached: 14358899.jpg (1280x1648, 672K)

Think it’s time to filter the Canadian flag lads

>everything I've been saying for months turns out to be true in a spectacular demonstration
>"a-are you trying to be funny?"

>there's a delay with my stream
>can hear spurs fan outside my window
>thought that free kick was a goal

odd, i don't live close to a lot of people

Attached: 1544391233302.jpg (698x672, 26K)

Gay but spuds would have been gayer

BASED

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Anima Yell! - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.29_[2018.12.19_18.38.05].jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Glad its over

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

welcome to the losers club totnum

We did it

Thank you based scouse cunts

>North London is weak

Attached: 1533618250812.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>you now realise Shaqiri will have more CLs than Neuer in a few minutes

The one minor silver lining from this week is that Spurs haven't really had a chance to enjoy a single minute of their final.

This. Fuck Spurs.

This saved an awful week

twitter.com/tomwfootball/status/1134909133256384512

>thinking this is funny

It would be funny if the girl was black, thats what wenga likes

Almost as bad as that Milan-Juve final at OT. Fans have been just as shit until now.

That was dire, anyways gonna have a cheeky shower, change my sheets and get food

anyone want anything

THANK FUCK

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING YIDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE DID IT LADS

Tottenham lose. I don't have to commit suicide. I get to live another miserable day.

get me some jaffa cakes cheers

the BT sport commentator sounds like he's about to burst into tears. he's somehow even worse than jenas

why are they so biased?

HEH, AT LEAST >WE'RE NOT ALONE IN THE RUNNERS' UP KEK SHED.

GET OVER HERE YOU KIKES.

will do bae

so fucking drunk lads

heheheheheheheee

teehee

ho ho

haha

fucking kek spuds that was the most pathetic display in CL final

Attached: 1549656727704.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

arsenalvisionpodcast.com/live

We'll live long on this (unfortunately)
Pen in the 21st second. So good. :)

tottenscum fan screencaps WHERE?

your welcome laddies

Now that Spuds have slipped, people will forget about our EL final, r-right ?

more like barbasedos

Reyes died for this press F

Yes

klopp is probably the most deserving manager to win the champions league 2befair

I'd like to think that if we had won the EL, Spurs would've won the CL.

Attached: 1538405044518.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

unironically F. feel bad for his family 2bh

more threads to bump /arse/bros

Ox won the league btw

I don't want to mock them for hours, it's over now
However, that's what they did to >us, so I might come over and write some insults if I'm bored

hahahaha Hoddle is having a breakdown on BT sport

I hope he takes it easy.

Who?

Keep posting in /arse/ lads

are you fucking happy?!

Attached: 1527014643379.jpg (900x738, 195K)

i am relieved and satisfied, not really happy

but seriously, how the FUCK do you go 12 years without a trophy? the last time they won a trophy that wasn't the milk cup was 1991

I kinda like Klopp so I'm satisfied

Very much so, Klopp is indeed a world class manager. I wish we had gotten him back when he left Dortmund oh and must be nice having an American owners that care about the club.

Attached: 1532532982987.webm (342x460, 666K)

Shall be assassinating Stan lads

Attached: 1559417760750.jpg (2017x1460, 995K)

Godspeed.

I know you hate Liverpool but you should be happy

I like Liverpool, even more so after tonight. I just find you in particular to be really annoying.

youre welcome lads

Attached: 1558533963556.jpg (640x640, 152K)

Based Liverchads

I'm not a Liverpool fan

After raping T*ttenham, I see them as friendly acquaintances
96 was too much

We're going way too far with this lad, it's not like Arsenal were the ones who beat them.

Aside from being a top manager, the owners also fully back Klopp. I read somewhere that John Henry said that winning the CL is not excuse to miss out on the PL so they will reinvest again in the summer. Could you imagine Stan Kroenke doing that?

hello, where are the rumours

That Argentinian zoomer is in the bag la, new Messi la

>only 8 weeks to complain about #nosignings
grim summer lads

Attached: 24F7BA99-77FF-4B5B-8F25-14B443D7886B.jpg (447x720, 42K)

Stan Kroenke backed the Rams and they made their champions league final equivalent, but can he back the Gunners?

funny how the cancer starts to resurface once the Yid lost

went into hiding I wish he'd be gone forever the mentally ill attention whore

I'm sick of his avatarfagging

Rated Alexander-Arnold until I heard him talk desu

How come? he doesn't talk like your average nigger, that's for sure

Yeah all scousers seem to speak with the same accent regardless of race.

topkek

He comes from L*verpool.

Wtf I love Liverlol

So we all officially love Liverpool now right guys.
I always knew they were based ever since the 4-4 with Arshavin.

Attached: 1559427623590.jpg (750x847, 215K)

>wins the Champions League 2 years after leaving Arsenal
WENGER OUT

Attached: thumb_82862_default_news_size_5.jpg (850x510, 50K)

underrated post

Now I can finally watch Tottenham's kino comeback against Ajax enjoy it.

this

>Spurs second goal
What the fuck was that, Ajax?

glad we could be of service
arsenal is the only club in the top6 that I don't despise with a burning passion

Attached: 1536907433261.png (436x679, 111K)

Based Liverpool

I'm pretty fucking drunk but I'm glad Liverpool won. Even if there was 85 minutes of fucking nothing between the two goals.

The fact that Spurs had to sit through that entire shitshow makes it even sweeter

How much stadium debt does Spurs have? Because they're situation is eerily similar to us back in 2006.

they are bidding 50+ million for players

I never thought of it that way. Good going, friend.

inject this into my dick

Attached: 1559430123336.png (720x720, 893K)

Man, I'm glad Hary Kane injury healed right before final.
I seriously believe he hold back Spurs. The likes of Son, Moura, & Eriksen are more creative without him.

Arsène Wenger on #AFC defeat in Europa League final: “I think we did alright in the 1st half. In the second half, as soon as Chelsea scored the first goal, we collapsed completely. In the second half, we didn't exist. It was a sad night for us."
reminder

they are coming on the 9th

Imagine how many dogs hes going to eat to get over this

I'm fucking sad lads. First Puerta, now my last favourite player of Sevilla. I can't handle it.

Attached: Reyes.jpg (649x365, 52K)

Saved.

Khaled bin Zayed Al Nahyan want Arsène Wenger or Jose Mourinho to manage Newcastle if/when the take over is completed.

Attached: 1532971924368.jpg (973x1024, 96K)

That's stupid, Rafa is more than capable.

Based, thank you.

Attached: crypepehappy.png (400x388, 137K)

Attached: 1532163361027.png (613x451, 83K)

Now the only thing left is UEFA announcing that City's CL ban

Attached: 1543944222259.png (500x588, 114K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

lmao suddenly the season gets very based

Why does no one else but us understand how horrible Tottenham are? All my friends of other teams are distraught about Liverpool winning the CL. Why does no one understand that Spurs would be 10x worse if they actually won trophies?

Because they're a pretty irrelevant club all things considered.

Disliking Liverpool has just become a cult. Don't really have anything against them as I feel both teams are similar in the sense that they generally let the fans down often.

#AFC are plotting a £4m move for Eder Balanta (26yo - CB/LB) who plays for FC Basel. The player is an attractive option for the club & Emery given the transfer budget.

>LB
Pretty sure he's played as a DM more than he has a LB. Also if they're going for a Basel CB, they'd be better of trying to convince Cömert, since he isn't ded half the time

Attached: 1551316217352.png (593x295, 49K)

Good banter.

hes fucking trash, watching a youtube vid of him

Garbage

>watching a youtube vid of him

youtube.com/watch?v=A_WbY106mA4

RIP indeed desu

YouTube complications aren't a proper basis for rating a player.

He is still shit, and prone to fits of retardation like in the 7:1 against YB. But you can't fully tell that based off YouTube videos.

twitter.com/beINSPORTS/status/1134939962728624131

it helps you get excited about a player

nothing about him excites me

RMC: #AFC interest in Thomas Meunier has cooled after PSG demanded a figure in the region of €30m. The club’s budget is limited and a meeting with regards to this matter is set to take place between Emery and the hierarchy [via @sachatavolieri]

#AFC are among clubs interested in 19yo centre back Ozan Kabak who plays for Stuttgart & has a release clause of £13.2m

What would be the point of signing Meunier when we have Bellerin and AMN.
We have gaping holes to address before we start worrying about RB.
I have no optimism for next season.

Is he good thats all that matters

WENGER IN

Attached: akb.jpg (1080x537, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1DSbMydW09k

i want us to play like Monaco in 2016/17

Unironically Wenger in, Memery is a fraud

Kinda based

Neymar has a rape charge lads should >we make a cheeky bid

>they generally let the fans down often

6 times.

>losing to a fat Mexican

Glad I wasn't a major fan, dude has no foot work

Attached: ###### d5rt.jpg (500x750, 83K)

>Neymar
>Emery
it can only be one of them

Neymar and Allegri desu

>losing to a fat Mexican
A countryman of mine?

What an absolutely shit-tier system. You just know that the entire Liverpool squad was selected by the fat Jew from Moneyball who gave a speech to some boomer manager about how people had a misguided understanding of goalscoring and that's how he convinced him to put together this braindead, MUTTED abomination of a team.

When people design software and AI, they do it with the intent of streamlining the amount of information that gets communicated to them. By MUTTING the individuals responsible for generating the information, that information gets more predictable and easier to manipulate. For decades now, individual identity and independent thought have been suppressed by social media and search engine algorithms in order to replace humans with large chunks of data that is easy to process.

Every time you upvote a post on r/gunners about how "you" won against Spurs, remember that this final was first and foremost a victory for the MUTT agenda.

have sex

Now that the dust has settled and you've had a chance to sleep on it - was it worth losing the EL to watch Spuds lose the CL?

Attached: 1559417431883.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

no, the Champions League final was the most boring match this season. I would have given anything to make it entertaining

they make such a cute couple
I'm 100% sure they exchanged numbers in the tunnel
who said ugly fellas couldn't get the hot ladies?
based josé ramón

>I would have given anything to make it entertaining

You have to start by fighting the mutt agenda.

>Steward 960
>960
>96

Attached: No No YES.gif (285x195, 1.79M)

Given how dramatically different those managers are in their approach to management I think it's safe to say he doesn't know what he's doing.

>two fucking months of no football and empty transfer rumours
fuck me

Attached: 1535357211399.jpg (452x530, 42K)

there's always the Super Cup if you want to watch Liverpool beat Chelsea mid-break

>was it worth losing the EL to watch Spuds lose the CL?
Absolutely, losing the EL is a setback for at least one season but Spurs winning the CL would've been a setback for life.

The season was complete garbage. At least spuds didnt win the CL.

>tfw just found out that Stan Kroenke has nearly 2x the net worth of Sheikh Mansour

Attached: 1533194309648.jpg (796x800, 44K)

barely? I thought it was common knowledge among Arsenal supporters

I expected Sheikh Mansour to be way richer.

>buying a golden goose to spend money on it

lel

>Spurs will never ever ever win the Champions League ever

Attached: 1468711976982.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

and in case you didnt know, Kroenke's wife has a $4B stake in Walmart

There's a lot of Sheikhs

Will we ever win the CL? 2006 should've been the crowning achievement to mark the end of that era.

Attached: 1555650726383.png (645x773, 19K)

Attached: stan.jpg (800x496, 51K)

streamable.com/hsf83

youtube.com/watch?v=dc57IzsuKkw

drink it in lads. d
THEYVE WON FUCK ALL

stadium debt isnt a thing anymore with the amount of money that is in football these days. Arsenal were unlucky/bad planning when we decided to build in 2006 since noone at arsenal predicted the amount of money that would come into football in the 2010- era

i think >we
cringe from wenger la

Why did Poch bench his best player though?

he claimed to have los huevos, just like Simeone and all those dirty sudacas, but when it matters the most they get obliterated by superior aryan stock

>amount of money that is in football these days
>we have a 40m budget

Attached: 1548669240291.jpg (443x498, 128K)

only way we can get a change at this club is if we start with legit death threats to kroenke and his son. It has to be so legit that he cant go to the stadium without fear for his life. its the only way i see of forcing him out. also threaten his lakeis with whiplashes/beatings

>he cant go to the stadium without fear for his life
But he doesn't go to the stadium anyway? Also he's a fucking billionaire, his security team would be the best in the world.

>40 mill budget, litertally smallest budget of all PL teams, even some championship teams
>has the highest ticket prices, one of the biggest clubs in England and has insane amount of revenue
it really makes you think doesnt it

>It has to be so legit that he cant go to the stadium without fear for his life
he doesn't do that regardless, hell are you smoking? besides he already informed everyone he doesn't care about what fans think or wants, the only way to hurt him is by boycotting the club, like stop buying merchandise, stadium always empty, stop watching the games, it still won't work because of third world niggers would still watch that shit

Yeah I know but, it has to be so toxic that he gets death threats 24/7, we need banners at the stadium showing f.ex a cartoon of stan kroenke getting fucked in the bum by his son. You have to shame him publicly in a way that it actually hurts is reputation in a personal way.

Put up a massive fucking banner at the north bank of Stan Kroenke getting executed by a cannon.

Attached: football-fans-need-free-speech-too.jpg (960x544, 118K)

Wouldn't that just hurt the reputation of the fans? Nowadays wishing death on the owner of a sports team is perceived as massive cringe.

>Bayern Munich has placed a £20m price tag on Germany defender Jerome Boateng, Arsenal and Manchester United interested

Attached: 1536153674112.jpg (906x936, 849K)

Who will put up the banners? Arsenal ultras? Emirates is filled with tourists and middle class fans with no passion on match days

stadium has already been half empty for the last 2 seasons now with absolutely shit atmosphere, people leaving 15 minutes earlier etc. We couldnt even fill it for the Napoli and Valencia games at home.

Next season you are gonna see saturday and sunday matches where half of the seats are empty. Problem is, those tickets are still sold and paid for.

and here we have the core of the problem. Also as you guys are pointing out, since we are based in London we will always sell out the tickets. I dont know what i was thinking, im just so desperate to see this club get some glory, but i guess we are truly fucked

Who buys a ticket and doesn't go?

fuck the club then, if suckers are willing to get themselves sucked dry by uncle Stan, there's nothing to do, don't worry too much, he's old, he's going to die in 50 years, maybe his son would spare some change then

Great, we're getting a 31 year old has-been to shore up our defence

alot of season ticket holders. myself included, and for 90% of the matches these two last seasons i havent been able to sell it on through the official arsenal ticketsite when i havent attended myself

Any particular reason you're paying to not be there when I can do that for free?

probably on big wages too

got to much money

send them to me, i could tell a stupid joke and still give you moire satisfaction than this shit of a club

2015-16 season:

>Mutts: 8

2018-19 season:

>Mutts: 1

This is just my personal theory but it makes perfect sense. I think Wenger saw the writing on the wall and decided to unmutt the team right before (((they))) removed him. And then gave Ozil a fatass contract to give him leverage in case they put someone like Emery in charge who would try to mutt the team. Despite all his efforts, Emery can't mutt it because hes stuck with Ozil and can't get rid of him. He even had to get rid of Ramsey who fits the mutt system to perfection and who he even tried to build the team around.

It hasn't been the best season but at least Wenger and Ozil have delayed the mutting. That in itself is a major victory that will prevent Arsenal from turning into what we saw yesterday from Liverpool, for now at least. But does that mean that Emery will be forced to adopt the Turk system for next season?

Start a footie team that only exists on paper, buy the contracts of some qt footy players and make them do menial tasks for you

did he even play a single game?

cuck fanbase will never invade the pitch to protesting owner like other club fans and only resorting with stupid banner that easily ignored

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

Gabriel Martinelli is joining Arsenal in the summer. The 17 year old Brazilian striker will be the first signing for Edu as Arsenal sporting Director. Via @NicoSchira

Literally the next Pele, yeah I'm thinking we're back.

#AFC are facing up to the increasingly likely prospect that Xavier Amaechi will not sign a new contract at the club after Unai Emery snubbed the winger from his Europa League final bench & opted to name a third goalkeeper, Dejan Iliev, in his squad of 23.

So how much are you guys paying Ozil to play fortnite?

Attached: 1490022865019.jpg (599x600, 53K)

Too many fucking Muslims at the UK mate

youtube.com/watch?v=X5gH4n8WBJY

next messi

Why do so much people hate Arsenal? When it's Liverpool FC that are the MLB NYY of EPL?

Is it because Arsenal club is so world famous and large fan base being it located in London?

I was just talking to a Englishman Arsenal fan irl and it doesn't make sense.

Its easy really.

We have one of the worst fanbases in the world. It consists of cuck white foreigners in their mid 20s-30s, the typical basedboys, this is especially true for americans. and then the rest of the fanbase is just pure filth consisting of pakis, indians and koreans.

also during the time when arsenal were actually good they were acting like barcelona did with the Barca DNA and houlier than thou attitude etc, also english fans dont like the type of players arsenal bought during the banter era, technical players but with zero winning attitude.
Add to the fact that we used to bully teams before and its easy to understand.

The guy I was talking to IRL was actually a secular Indian Londoner from that area near Arsenal FC stadium. I guess that part of London is just really bronw.

Attached: thankyouspurs.jpg (745x2649, 961K)

What did United win?

recently?

Europa league

FA cup

Lads, I've finally given up hope and you should too. Pointless getting mad at these players for simply not being good enough, or at the manager for having an insurmountable task

Mourinho couldn't even take us into the top 3
and Klopp and Guardiola would never even touch this club with a bargepole

Arsenal are set up to fail, and we might as well just accept that. Not gonna take an interest in transfers this year, what's the point

Steve Bruce is available

Turning Arsenal into a hard Brexit target man team?

I would honestly much prefer that at this point. Imagine if we started playing anti-football, shithoused a bunch of results and became the most hated team in the league. I would genuinely love that

all of London (and the UK for that matter) is brown

most important thing arsenal can do is lower the ticket prices and actively prioritize getting white working class people into the games, but do those kind of people even exsist in london anymore?

if newcastle get oiled, im moving to them

Attached: ozil bench.jpg (1200x781, 88K)

Do you want Wenger or Mou as the manager of your lifelong Newcastle?

The next /arse/ edition better be thank you, Liverpool edition

Manchester United and Everton in talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot (TF1)

>so you go post in Wakanda threads on reddit to celebrate because you're a fucking homo with a Swedish flag

Thought it's a shit post but the end redeemed everything.
8/10, my sides experienced an acceleration of unspecified magnitude and direction for an unknown duration

twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/1135154221194665984

He didn't even play. He hasn't played all year

Rumours with 0% of possibility of becomming reality that Arsenal is interested to Manolas.
Tell me how far would a team with
Kolasinac - Sokratis - Manolas - Mavropanos - Bellerin would go. in a 3-5-2

I love Liverpool!

Breaking | Adrien Rabiot’s entourage in active discussions with Manchester United & Everton. (TF1)

>Lads, I've finally given up hope
You mean up until now you still had hope?

Attached: 1559478503911.png (827x732, 159K)

He's right. Not only did Emery go full mutt system, he was played out of position in the mutt system.

why bother going to the subreddit lel

forever delusional

So, Reyes was speeding like an absolute madman, something like 190kph on a 110kph limit. Ended up killing his 22 yo cousin and another person.

Do we really need to send tributes to him and everything? He's a fucking murderer.

football fans are retards, nothing new

youtube.com/watch?v=xeQNrbBpLNU

i like him, he needs to be given more games next season

he is literally zelalem and jeff tier. What is it with Arsenal fans and hyping shit blacks. Once the other players around him reaches of age they will be just as strong and fast as he is and he will have 0 technical ability. We have an academy full of blacks and we never produce any talent.

also, how shitty is that fucking music

I can forgive arsenal fans for thinking xhaka was world class. He always impressed me internationally. Thought he would work out well behind ozil and ramsey.

This club is in full dumpster fire mode and a cleaning of the house needs to happen starting from the top.

have sex

Red Bull Salzburg’s 18 year old Hungarian midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai is a transfer target for Juve, Lazio, Bayern & #Arsenal via ( Gazzetta dello Sport)

>He always impressed me internationally.
He still manages to be impressive for the NT. Look how hard they collapsed after he got subbed off against Denmark.

youtu.be/Z-peUh72jqo

I will never forget and I will never forgive.

Jeff is going to make it.

Isn't it the manager's role to not start a nigga or sub him off in such a case?

>turns down Tottenham describing it as a small club not worthy of his talent
>ends up at Everton

>>ends up at Everton
They told him he's going to Liverpool, innit.

The manager doesn't do shit.

>Celebrating the FA Cup.
Commit Seppuku senpai

still better than tottenham celebrating finishing above Arsenal

Both are cringe worthy and is not something to be proud of

shit is well and truly fucked

there's no coming back from this

What's happened now? Or are you talking about how shit thing are generally?

He's probably referring to how difficult it will be to completely dismantle the mutt system and I agree with him.

Yeah I agree it going to take 5 to 10 years to get back. We need a change from top to bottom. I personally would get rid of Emery next year, he's band average.

>sosa and shitizen STILL here
kek

Yes

>tfw so bored, watching old arsenal matches.

>so bored watching Netflix docs over the phone with someone 11 years older than i am

and we're not even talking, just both watching the same thing in silence and occasionally laughing

thankfully basketball is on tonight, go raptors

Attached: 1546901630549.png (1842x1036, 3.49M)

that feel...

atleast spuds havnt won it. both them and chelsea together would have been suicide watch

>

I won the CL with Arsenal in FM

Attached: 1538998897998.jpg (479x476, 26K)

>tottenham getting dabbed on the radio
twitter.com/catyeboah/status/1135229557253033984

Attached: 1548787049041.jpg (1145x1080, 169K)

LITERALLY NO RUMOURS

>Well, I know there's one in Liverpool
>Yeah, there's certainly one in Liverpool
That was great.

Attached: 1395051522767.jpg (385x278, 22K)

>Oxlade-Chamberlain is a Champion's League winner

Attached: 1540042809092.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

Wish that was Kroenke, lads...

So she knows that there is one in Liverpool but somehow it makes sense in her mind that there would be one in tottenham as well?

How long is Ospina contracted for?

From : A source with knowledge and connections reveals that #AFC have submitted a formal proposal to Leganés striker Youssef En-Nesyri.

>: Manchester United set to beat Arsenal to £22m Thomas Meunier despite Unai Emery’s contact with former club PSG

youtube.com/watch?v=qEZEA6XWLuI

lol awful footballer

>striker
noice, just what we needed

When she said she doesn't know anything about football, she really meant it.

Ozil was an excellent signing. 40m helped arsenal challenge for the title and multiple fa cups. This panic buy meme needs to end, too many dumb people think buying players = buying vegetables at your grocery shop

REMOVE

KEBAB

That's the Chairman not the owner

WENGER IN, SPANISH FRAUD OUT

Attached: 60729351_702919886808261_7869869649266668301_n.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

He's so beautiful to watch. Every step perfectly calculated, perfect awareness of everyone around him and what they're about to do next, always does the most intelligent thing imaginable with the ball and unlike Messi he doesn't look like a roided up midget who's about to have a heart attack, he looks like he's not even trying.

Attached: ozil.webm (640x360, 2.39M)

aubama BLOODCLART YANG BLUD

Attached: dc0da9bd36560765c952fa7a8fed6ea0.png (1195x898, 89K)

xG90: .9
G90: .8

He's shit

He's a shocking finisher at times, like Welbeck-tier fluffer but his mobility is excellent. Don't think his reading of the game is more than slightly above average when it comes to this level but being exceptionally light on your toes in a box full of big lumpy stationary defenders is enough to get at the end of a lot. Writing this makes me realize I'm not impressed by what I've seen of him. He's a one-trick pony... is it unfair to hold him to the standard of technical beasts like Henry, Bergkamp, Van Persie? I don't think it is if that's what I enjoy most about watching Arsenal in the final third

streamable.com/f0fd4

youtube.com/watch?v=2pq-QJo2QYI

OH NO NO

Attached: Untitled.png (836x901, 525K)

urzul and alexis were such nice lads when they joined, what turned them into fucking cancers who shit on our coaches and teammates?

>have an elite player and a shit coach
>sell the elite player

wenger was like the cool teacher that lets you do whatever but now he's retired and the new one is trying to discipline the kids but they're telling him to fuck off

if you buy winners, players that know what winning teams, culture is like and have played at big teams like real and barca, they know how shit we are they know our culture and players are shit because they compare them to winning teams. they know unless something changes theyre not winning anything here.

This. And also arse is full of beta’s, giroo says the ozil used to tease the rest of the squad saying that none of them won the World Cup

>ozil
>elite player
lol

cech said the same thing about our team being betas and not having the winning mentality, at chelsea when they drew a game they treat it as a loss, but here we are happy and laughing in the dressing room with a draw.

The only teams Ozil could move to are Tottenham and City because they're the only clubs that don't use the mutt system.

He's not so talented wish pundits would stop gassing him as this "mega talented flawed player". Ability is linked to performance and he doesn't perform. He's not very gifted at all so it's time to dump him ages ago... like football doesn't owe him. I cringe everytime I see him doing fortnight dances with his face covered in that beanie-mask combo. Yikes

Shit like this, there are LOADS of players who can execute this in the middle of the park losing 3-1 in a final. Difference is he has the freedom and laziness to float around in training doing this "work" while the Robben's of the sport hone their talent to aggressively make the difference and be on the other side of the scoreline.

Who the hell is going to buy him? After the season he had the only ones that could are Milan but I doubt they will. I wont be surprised if he stays here for the next two seasons collecting his paycheck like Micah Richards did in Aston Villa.

>lost 4-1
>get trashed by giroud
>omg ozil is so talented !

>attracts 3 retards from the other team like a magnet
>creates a gigantic hole for his teammates to exploit and do something
>impeccable pass to his teammate
>his teammate kicks the ball out of play

Clearly Ozil is the problem.

Remember to ignore all Canadian posts.

anyone who watches our youth can you power rank our young lads? which are gonna make it

nelson
shit-rowe
amn
willock
im sure theres another one in there

Look, if what you enjoy about football is watching Mbappe take as much steroids as humanly possible, run as fast as he can towards the goal and then kick the ball as hard as he can, then Ozil is not for you. Ozil is for people who will tolerate nothing less than the most technical, high IQ level of football that's imaginable. If that's you, then you have 2 choices: Ozil and Messi, but Messi spends 90% of his time playing against teams whose combined squad worth is equivalent to that of Xhaka.

Could Arsenal improve by hiring a bunch of mutts, giving them steroids and telling them to run really fast? Maybe.

Would anyone watch that shit? No.

omg where are the fucking signings

yeah I love those almost expired bargains from the trolley rush after the 8-2 defeat

face it Wenger always dither in the market and lost it once Dein is gone

Bro listen your 300 IQ home brewed soccer pawdcast copa90 mind would enter nirvana if you were to step foot in a random suburb in Europe and watch a few locals have a kick about. Your reverence is a lack of perspective and it's really difficult to get a sense of it without being 100% immersed in a culture where the generational tendency of boys here - who if they were to be on an alley and unexpectedly a ball flying at them they'd step back and chest it before using their hands to catch and avoid getting smashed in the face. Kids use walls to 1-2 past the bigger boy then fake the same sequence and play mindgames based on that first duel like all of this is elementary and it's great you can enjoy it without being jaded but don't be stupid about it.

Like everyones favourite Zidane? he's not a legend because he was so special. He's a legend because he played like everyone and their dad on a dirt pitch when they were at their best for 30 seconds at a time before they gassed out or broke a window

short takeaway: same people who can relate to Özil's intuitive ability are the ones dismissing it, that's the point canada. "we" really do get it BeTtEr ThAn YoU and he's knicking a living kek sorry

French Journalist and L’Equipe consultant Dominique Sévérac: “Thomas Meunier? Between #MUFC and #AFC, I’d advise him to join the Red Devils. If he goes to Arsenal, his career will be over. Guaranteed. But if the coach was to be replaced, it’s another story.”

t. 300 pound dweller

t. baked alaskan

twitter.com/ChelseaFCinUSA/status/1134052093705228289

Attached: 1533025574058.jpg (348x343, 25K)

>we were fucking pathetic in the Europa final however Tottenham lost in the Champions League
I guess that means I'll continue being an Arsenal fan.

Attached: 1544917948586.png (945x446, 636K)

>power rank our young lads
you already did. I think AMN could be first if he had any experience playing in his own position.

Shit manager, shit owner, shit players, shit fans. Only thing thats still quality at Arsenal is This thread

Apparently, Reyes was doing 147mph when he crashed.

More than double the speed limit. What the actual fuck was he thinking

oles at the wheel

>What the actual fuck was he thinking
Tottenham was potentially going to win the CL, he couldn't handle it.

Please, this thread is terrible.

He must have had a death wish. I wouldn't even think of driving that fast away from a track.

>if I'm going out, I'll take the other people in my car with me

#AFC have had an audacious €42m bid for Sampdoria’s pair Dennis Praet and Joachim Andersen turned down by the club’s president Massimo Ferrero according to today’s edition of Tuttosport.

Spurs were even worse, they didn't even get to enjoy a minute of the match, hell not even half a minute

He's going to tweet about what we're smoking at he Emirates isn't he?

does someone have a gif of the penalty incident, it makes me so happy

Canal+: Thomas Meunier is #AFC number one priority. Unai Emery absolutely wants him. PSG not giving up for less than €22m-€25m [via @RomainCG75]

>number one priority is bench warmer for bellendo

Attached: 1552717073334.gif (600x291, 1.57M)

Emery is going to ruin This club with shit signings

>What the actual fuck was he thinking

There's no way I'm going to hit that tre-

>Retired goalie Santiago Canizares, who played with Reyes for Spain, criticised Reyes for driving at high speed over the weekend.
>He tweeted: 'Speeding shows a reprehensible attitude.
>'There were victims in the accident apart from the driver. He does not deserve a tribute as if he were a hero.
>'regret what happened and I pray for their souls.'

23 year old in the car with him

Attached: joey trapattoni.gif (435x250, 2.23M)

>Another shit right back is the priority signing

EMERY OUT NOW. Fucking Spanish Moyes dickhead.

this

The gap between ourselves and Liverpool is too great. It will take years to fix this team. I'm done with Arsenal, City are my new team.

Based

We can all agree on this right?

Attached: Untitled.png (1478x669, 348K)

yes

You could pretty much put everyone from 'keep on the bench' downwards into the bottom line.

>fill the entire team with pacey black academy lads
i like your thinking

The only time he's been allowed to play in central midfield he got man of the match, the fact he's not allowed to play there baffles me.

True, man shitty and slippypool are miles ahead of everyone else, it's their time now but everyone falls eventually; if Spuds loose some of their important players and pooch, they won't even put the pressure next season, Manure is fucked too and Chelsea may have the transfer ban and no Hazard and Sarri, as shitty as things look for >us, there is still a chance for that 4th place, however i don't even want it at this point, this club must crush and burn first

They are not really. Remove alison van dijk and salah and they’ll be fighting for the 5th place with us. Just lucky transfers.

Yes except imo we have to replace Kolasinac asap, terrible LB, andre Santos tier

I just hope that the majority of fans will finally start being active and whip out those Kroenke out banners.
The transfer window is already a colossal failure.