We go again

>Liverpool owner John W. Henry tells Sky winning Champions League won’t make up for missing out on the title. Liverpool will go again and invest this summer to make sure they win Premier League next season.

Who can we realistically bring in that will improve us, lads? Mbappe and De Ligt are the only ones that come to mind.

Attached: 928C1489-00BF-4845-9DDD-2835B6E03D49.jpg (600x401, 50K)

Looks like he's already got a nice trophy

more forwards to rotate our current front three

get the Yanks to bomb the Emirates

All women truly are whores.

A proper striker, love Bobby but he's not a big striker

this, the only thing I can think of to strengthen the team that won’t cost £100m+ per player is improving depth

Marco Asensio

Lukaku ?

Bobby isn’t a striker, he’s a false 9 that allows Mane and Salah to reach their full goal scoring potentials.. he’s the perfect player for their system because of said ability and his prowess in pressing

fuck it go full citeh and splurge. bring in a star mid

>system works because Bobbeh is such a fantastic false 9

>buht muh gaols, det der striker posishun lad needs du b gittin dem gaols

Attached: defending against firmino.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Play him behind a proper striker

Depth is literally the only thing the team needs. Liverpool's only somewhat bad streak was when half the defense was injured. Same time, all City has to do is get a Fernandinho replacement and they're pretty much invincible. Liverpool won't win unless City slips

i absolutely NEED to make $3b by my 65th birthday so i can afford a wife like that
just to make my last few years worth living

I don't think you understand how this works..

4-nilled Barca without him innit

One creative midfielder please.

Attached: 1529323099256.jpg (464x465, 29K)

Gotze as back up desu

reckon ox

Alisson
TAA - Van Dijk - Lovren - Robertson
Milner - Ox
Firmino
Salah - Origi - Mané

squad depth for decent rotation

our bench was usually Mings, Moreno, Lovren, Shaq, Lallana, Studge and Origi while City had names like Sane, Jesus and both Silvas on the bench at times. We need top players in the bench as well as in the pitch

one Vlašić coming right up, la

Considering the current market price, its hard to justify 50+ million on a bench warmer.
Hopefully if they win the champions league it would be easier to attract good players.

Either De Bruyne, Christian Eriksen or Dybala are all they need to be better than city.

Just need to fill out the bench 2bh

City can bring on Sane/Mahrez/Jesus while Liverpool had to do with Origi/Sturridge/Shaqiri.
Also need more defensive cover so Fabinho/Henderson don't have to play at the back in case of injuries.