8 reasons the NBA will overtake

... the NFL.
The NFL is dumbing down its product to drive away its core fanbase and is way too pass happy. In other words it's making its game boring to those who know. They don't understand dramatic tension of watching teams fail and then suddenly succeeding. I'm beginning to hate the game to point that I don't want to watch it anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=jHiP7cKoJp8

Attached: image.jpg (250x242, 7K)

1. They're shit
2. They're shit
3. They're shit
4. They're shit
5. They're shit
6. They're shit
7. They're shit
8. They're shit

When is the NBA Africa expansion happening? Should be pretty fun.

Attached: 1529630548758.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

Passing > rushing

3 pointers > post bullying

who cares, I've taken the premier league football pill. can't wait for the champions league final tomo too. feels good.

Attached: 1534895037904.jpg (700x367, 50K)

apehoop is fucking shit outside of the playoffs

>NFL players aren't allowed to smoke weed even in legal states
grim

they should start watching and playing proper handegg desu

>8 reasons the NBA will overtake the NFL
cte scare. young talent will shrink when parents pull their kids out of football and into soccer and basketball. simple as

Does this fucker not realize the NBA is a literal clown world where the same thing happens literally every year? At least you have 4 or so pleasant surprises per year in the NFL season, what's the point of watching the NBA when we already know what happens?

Shit meant to quote OP, sorry.

>too pass heavy
Carolina is a run heavy team and theyre one big meme

Im surprised the Raptors didnt get swept

It never will
the biggest problem with the NFL right now is its image as a black power political stance. Kaepernick and the kneeling controversy cost it hundreds of thousands of fans, at least. The NBA on the other hand buys all in to that bullshit, and it has gained more black fans but they almost cornered the market on that already.

I thought the kneeling thing was total bullshit but I've traveled this country far and wide due to my job and I've talked to many former NFL fans in bars who told me they just don't want to see a bunch of overpaid black idiots kneeling during the national anthem. It's not something that I particularly care about, but it has had tremendous negative effects on the game's image.

You should told them to turn their TVs on after anthem. Here, simple solution to dumb problem.

>dumbing down its product
Explainer pls

Attached: BC LIONS GUNMETAL .jpg (550x372, 135K)

>Adam (((Silver)))

No bitch

NFL is better for gambling im

The NBA will overtake the NFL for just one reason. Basketball has global appeal while American football doesn’t.

It's cause of Cam, isn't it?

NHL
NFL

Powergap

Prem league

Powergap

NBA

can't even be bothered to watch past the superteam stupidity. you aren't overtaking nfl in america when 3/4 your league is irrelevant garbage and college football overshadows college basketball and g league combined.

>
it's been like that since before you were born with jordan. nba is close to what it is globally and domestically already. they aren't as maxed out as something like wwe but lebron didn't get a billion dollars just to sell to people in north dakota.

I like the idea that Adam Silver was floating around the other day about adding more offseason tournaments to basketball like soccer has.

The NBA should reduce the length of the regular season, and instead try and set up the basketball version of a champions league in the off-season. Basically have a tournament where the best teams from multiple professionals basketball leagues all around the world can compete with each other and also compete with some of the teams in the NBA that didn’t make the playoffs (to make it at least somewhat competitive in the beginning, obviously top NBA teams would demolish any foreign league team).