That kid who would practice his favourite sport by himself

>that kid who would practice his favourite sport by himself

Attached: Basketball-GTASA-challenge.jpg (1280x1024, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoxRuY1TNz8
tcrf.net/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that OP that is a virgin

wtf i don't remember this in gta

Hmmm, it appears we have another off-topic thread.

JANNY, JANNY, COME HERE JANNY
Look, you need to clean this thread up ASAP. You've been doing great work mopping up the board today, even deleting completely sports-related threads, so don't let this thread tarnish your reputation. Chop chop!

Attached: 1556764083789.png (512x512, 162K)

you can only reply to this post if you hit a 7 meter shot

what size of a person do I need to hit with a shot from 7 meters?

An adult or a child?

You're not wrong, OP. I remember when I was a child, I loved nothing more than to practice my favourite sport. It wasn't a recognised sport, of course, no - it wasn't a sport in the classic sense of the word. You see, my sport involved going to crowded places, perhaps a shopping centre or a drinking house or any kind of public arena, and performing a rather strange activity. I'd stand among the throngs of people, but I never stood as one of them. I was an outsider even in their midst, and I was so immaterial, so transparent, that they never even saw that I was there. This was perfect for my sport, because my sport involved listening in on the conversations these other people were having, and making sure they didn't stray too far from the topic at hand. When I caught them at it, I jumped out, and I pointed in their face and I told them they can't do that, they can't, it's against the rules, and then they would laugh among themselves and look at me with pity and ask me what my problem was, why did I come to these places so often, everybody in town knew me and they knew I was fucked up, forcing myself to listen to the conversations of people I didn't know or care about and who certainly didn't care about me, what was wrong with me, why was I like this, and I just laughed and shook my head every time, because they didn't know what I knew, the thing I had heard one lonely night that gave my life renewed purpose, the fact I had come to know. That somewhere, there were men whose whole lives revolved around what I was doing - it was their job! They were "jannies" on a "sports message board". And I could be one of them one day, I knew it, and I couldn't wait, I just couldn't wait, because imagine, just imagine, how obscenely high the wage must be, how rich these men surely were, because
I heard they didn't even like sports, but still they did it, so they must be getting paid an absolute fortune, because who would ever, ever, ever do that for free?

>That kid was me

Attached: 1545500589501.png (436x634, 235K)

It's in the vanilla game, yeah. Though with mods, the mod scene is incredibly active, you can do a load more stuff. Skateboarding for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=YoxRuY1TNz8
(This vid is quite old but the mod itself was updated just a couple of days ago)

why was that not in the vanilla game?

hehehehe

git gud

Because it is GTA not THPS

They cut a bunch of features and missions because they were running out of time. Ever wondered why the story seems to be all over the place once you leave the first island and why the gang warfare seemed to bare boned? The game has been rushed out and didn't have the time to polish a bunch of stuff so they just ended up cutting it

The skateboard itself WAS in the vanilla game funnily enough, the model is still in the game files, but no-one's quite sure if it was intended to be used as anything other than a weapon.

but gta was on th ps

What about me?

Yep, the amount of cut features is insane. GTA 3 probably had the most. Remnants of them do generally end up in the game files or elsewhere.
Far from complete, but tcrf.net/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas is a good read.

why didn't they just wait for the game to be finished?

fucking publishers

There's always been a really big gap between Take-Two and Rockstar - to this day even, when Take-Two said avout 6 months ago that PC modding (even for single player) was forbidden for GTA V, until Rockstar told them to issue a statement retracting that.