Which turkish club should i support?

which turkish club should i support?

Attached: welcome to besiktas.jpg (2048x1280, 504K)

none
support the local club you plastic subhuman fuck

For me, it's Ozil 11

>getting this irate at posts on Yea Forums

Attached: 1558243254616.jpg (120x125, 2K)

why did ger*ans got rattled by this ?? he single handedly solved the turko-german dispute

besiktas

Despite most 4channers pretend to be retards when it comes to politics, the germans realised it was just a political maneuver and ignored it.

my local club are in the fucking 4th division

what’s are you talking about?
it was the biggest thing in public discourse at the time, people were mad as shit. he got booed everytime he touched the ball. the issue was a big point in us losing the wc. everybody was (rightfully) mad at him, it cost several people their cozy job at the assoc afterwards because of them trying to downplay at first underestimating public opinion etc. the guy is now a persona non grata.

ah, sorry misread your post

I was going to say that
It depends, what part of Australia are you from?

>the issue was a big point in us losing the wc.
we would have been BTFO nonetheless

>not finding an excuse to move to the football capital of his country to experience success and meet gloryhunting qts

Attached: 1371489774279.png (255x308, 89K)

why are you sucking off this invisible fish eye fucker in every thread? there are so many better players for you to bandwagon and you choose this retarded roach.

He's responding to the op pic. Calm down hans.

so he's defending erdogan?

Attached: 1557661791387.png (404x404, 118K)

what team do superior roach gfs support

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

turks are for fene, rest is for gala

Attached: 1553438878544.png (1308x1332, 164K)

so what?

help them get promoted to the top through your support

>defending erdogan?
nothing wrong with that

We almost got promoted in this season. I hope in the next season we can make it.

i respect erdogan because you must give him credit for what he achieved. but he's still our enemy so fuck him lmao. could fuck him up 1v1.

to give you some hope: my club holstein kiel was in the fourth division 3 years ago. last year we almost entered 1st bundesliga but failed against wolfsburg in the relegation match.

Sounds comfy. Mine's in the 6th tier and it feels good only getting shit from locals when we lose.

I am not a turk, I am a KÜRD.

Attached: 8C540AE8-760D-47AC-87B8-DD0960F48FE5.jpg (880x880, 58K)

So what? My local team is the worst team in the city, they can't stay up in the first division for long but I still go to their games to watch them lose.

Turkey is your ally in NATO. You should go to Antalya for holidays sometime, I heard it's really nice.

>enemy
the german turkish conflict literally been resolved like a year ago

Al Ahly

Attached: 301 IQ.webm (480x480, 809K)

>there are so many better players

name one

Erdogan did nothing wrong. News kikes just hate him because he calls out Israel.

>still no Troy/Illios FC
what the FUCK is taking them so long?

Attached: 1543248027893.png (1000x584, 1.07M)

Literally Guendouzi