C H E L S E A

How can one team be so based? Look at that Chad mentality over the last 20 years.

Attached: Chelsea.png (642x1156, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wupVxeCYhjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>beautiful blue color
>Chad mentality
>european trophies
>right-wing fans
>kino stadium
Yep, this is Chelsea.

Attached: ch.jpg (1080x1080, 329K)

Based

Attached: Trophy-banner-stamford-bridge.jpg (1917x1227, 531K)

Are Chelsea a bigger club than Arsenal?
Arsenal have won more domestic trophies but less europeean trophies than Chelsea which have more prestige.

Yes. Arsenal won their domestic trophies mostly in the tinpot era, too.
Chelsea have always been a big club anyway, something which is underestimated by a lot of foreign bandwagoners. Stamford Bridge used to be a 100,000 seater. The fanbase has always been very large in England, because of the club's location on the King's Road in the most fashionable part of London.

Chelsea is the most popular english team in eastern Europe due to recent success and not being leftycuck team like Liverpool and arsenal

based

Maybe atm yes but I remember 10 years ago when only me was the Chelsea fan on my district. In the middle school I met only one dude which was a fan of the Chelsea. That's all. In Poland every second person support Real Madrid or FC Barcelona.

*is a club legend of this based club*
*solves football*
How can one man be so fucking based?

Attached: smug frank.png (500x374, 370K)

gonna be so awesome when he takes over and wins three triples in a row

The amount of 3's in your post means it is going to happen

what happend 72-97, plane crash or something?

Bored of Chelsea to be honest lads, enjoy mid-table.

Attached: roman-abramovich-1068x580.jpg (1068x580, 106K)

Chelsea was a Man.City but with soul.
Mourinho, Drogba, Terry, Lampard, Joe Cole, Carvalho, Makelele, Shevchenko, Ballack, the list goes on and on. Legends of the game all with distinct personalities.
Their matches with Barcelona in the mid 2000s were legendary.

desu chelsea have hardly splashed the cash compared the the manchester clubs and lelverpool

reminder that we could've had the gigachad stadium

Attached: battersea.jpg (810x539, 107K)

>russian owner
>plays in suburban nuclear prison

Sarri supposedly wants to leave and the club probably won't stop him. Probably good move for both. No point in forcing a dead relationship to go on.
Who IN?

Sarri In. This is a huge fucking mistake a la Ancelotti sacking. At least its mutual I guess.

I blame brainlet fans with their "fuck sarriball" chants.

Why cant we have nice things. Also the development into luxury apartments is having loads of problems

Attached: 1523834538180.jpg (490x287, 24K)

>right-wing fans

cringe

>chelshit
>fans

lmao. only fans they have are zoomers too young to realize they're the original plastic oil money club

Go dilate

Le 20 year history club

>not looking at OP’s pic
I don’t blame you, must be hard to see let alone read out of those chink eyes of yours

Chelsea actually have the oldest average age of season ticket holders of any team in the premier league

youtube.com/watch?v=wupVxeCYhjc

Attached: chepe19.png (663x801, 938K)

Very based thread. Up the blues!

Boomer club.
Yikes.

Zoomer club