ITT: Post BOSS footballers

Starting with the legendary paycheck collector Alexis Sanchez

Attached: Alexis Sanchez.jpg (550x550, 31K)

>but we promised to pay you a lot for a long time REEEEEE

alexis is a modern day genius

Attached: 392FB848-9983-4E0B-94F4-5C0C1C0F6186.jpg (807x960, 115K)

is Bale a more based paycheck collector?

perhaps Ozil is even more based than them all

Sanchez is setting new standards for the gap between contribution and money collected. A true pioneer.

Bale literally responsible for 2 CL trophies, is hated for being stronger and bigger than all real twinks.

It's not fair

Attached: DpoZkcuW4AAZftd.jpg (1200x902, 276K)

Only Brit worth his fee to move to Spain

The problem with this thread is that by posting all time great BOSSfag and dog fancier Sanchez first, there is nowhere left to go.

Attached: dog.jpg (484x484, 47K)

Bale's a clutch player but made of glass and always injured.
Ozil is usually on the pitch but disappears in all the big games.
Sanchez has managed to combine Bale's injury proneness with Ozil's uselessness to create a powerful new breed of benchwarmer. the ultimate BOSSman.

Step aside Sanchez
>sign for villa back in 2015
>35 grand a week
>made captain
>play one season
>lose fitness
>don't even try to get back into shape
>played a total of less than 3 games in the 3 seasons since
>not played since October 2016
>contract still not ran out

Attached: Image.png (680x680, 574K)

Torres to Chelsea, Carroll to Liverpool, Denilson to Real Betis, Shevchenko to Chelsea, Brolin to Leeds, Kaka to Real Madrid.

A sterling effort, but Sanchez earns his 3 years of salary in less than 6 months.

Winston Borgade was the original BOSS.

>According to Bogarde, it would be next to impossible to find a team that would offer him a contract comparable to the one he had at Chelsea: he was astounded at the salary the club had agreed on, as his value depreciated severely due to lack of first-team action, and decided to stay and honour his contract to the letter and appear for training every day, despite being only rarely selected to play.
>Of his contract he said, "Why should I throw fifteen million Euro away when it is already mine? At the moment I signed it was in fact my money, my contract"; in the end, he only appeared 11 times during his four-year tenure, reportedly earning £40,000 a week during this period.

Attached: Bogarde.png (634x516, 486K)

Torres gave them a CL so you are wrong.

Let's be honest - he scored a kino, but meaningless goal. They already had the winning result, he only rubbed it in. And he didn't take a pen in the final either.

he got the corner that drogba subsequently netted.

that is how he WON them CL. not by that barcelona goal.

Kaka to Real Madrid was 10 times worse than anything we've ever seen in footie world.

This bloke is the modern day Kaiser

Attached: arrascaeta fla.jpg (666x375, 23K)

this dude was the real pioneer when it comes to paycheck collectors

Attached: article-2262486-16F1F47E000005DC-924_306x464.jpg (306x464, 30K)

pls no

I'm not sure exactly how this meme works but I think pic related is what you're looking for

Attached: kurt-coupons.jpg (1075x748, 103K)

On the 1st one all he did was fuck up two easy chances and then score on a rebound

>earns £70k a week from Villa whilst also making bank from Slipknot

Ultimate BOSS

Attached: mccormack.jpg (1000x750, 120K)

Attached: pato[1].jpg (924x616, 103K)

kinda how it works
sanchez barely plays and earns $400 thousand a week, while cousins starts but is just massively overpaid for a mediocre QB