Rate this sports city

Rate this sports city.

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 9K)

laughing stock

Tell me what it is and I'll attempt to rate it.

>faveLA

One of the most visited cities in the world

>98% 1 story houses/commerces
>a few big towers in the middle
Why do Americans do this plastic shit? It makes your cities look like these Arab cities in the middle of the desert

Los Angeles? Is that where Paramount got their logo from?

My bad, I'll consult your nigger opinion next time I layout a 4 million person city

((5.8/6.2)+(2nX√π))/82

>building more skyscrapers in a city thats prone to earthquakes
good idea retard

What do Spics know about how to build cities?

But I'm saying it should be more balanced overall, not a 100 metres building next to 100 1 story houses, that looks plastic as fuck

Its gay
YOURE

the paramountain is fictional

>not a 100 metres building next to 100 1 story houses
it isn't like that as is...

What looks better, this (some random American city, but they all look like this)? With all buildings in different sizes

Attached: Denver-skyline.jpg (800x410, 167K)

>dodgers
the >rags of the west coast. Yugoslavia was still a country the last time thery won a series
>lakers
irrelevant since 2010, with a superiority complex bigger than the moon
>kings
>implying beaners watch hockey
>clippers
lmao
>UCLA
LMAO
>USC
trust fund kiddies irrelevant since 05 now going to get sanctioned as fuck because of the admissions scandal

You've seen how the Dodgers started this season, right?

How does everyone know its LA?

it looks like a favela

is driving really a nightmare in LA?

Rams? Raiders? Chargers?

st louis team
oakland team
>LA "fans" supporting the chargers

I rate Download.

Attached: 1508981830775.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

>shit skyline
>smog

The only thing missing is the graffiti, litter, and spics shelling shit out of stolen shopping carts like it's Tijuana.

>rams
Team that only had relevancy in STL
>raiders
team that literally has been bottom of the barrel tier trash since 2002 and hasn't been relevant since the 80s
>chargers
annually irrelevant team that can't win out in the postseason

Yes! I went there for spring break one semester when I was at Arizona State and LA has by far the worst traffic. It took me over an hour and a half to go less than 5 miles from Venice to West Hollywood and people drive on the highways like it's Fury Road. Oh and because it's packed to the brim with illegals and narcissistic assholes, you have to pay to park everywhere you go.

New arab cities were based on our cities dumbass

The downtown has the skyline and the suburbs have houses. What's suprising about this.
La skyline isn't shit and is much better than Tijuana skyline. This is tijuana, doesn't look like La

Attached: Zona_Rio_Tijuana.jpg (960x638, 136K)

You're from Colombia, dude. You shouldn't be calling anyone a Spic, least of all Los Angeles.

repost get fucked loser

He's right though faveLA is a shithole

no american city has any worthwhile history or amazing architecture

Why did you post a wasteland, user?

ur mountains are so high y u gotta do this genevanon

Denver is pretty good

Spics shouldn’t make fun of any American city though.

2014 was the last championship

Wasn’t that long ago

Kys serb.

Nyc is full of amazing architecture. Washington d.c too. Also small town america main street architecture is cute and nice

shut up faveLA

>285x177
Fucking kys

Nice picture of Los Angeles

Los Angeles looks much better. I unironically like La sprawl. Would never live there tho

Attached: Echo_Park_Lake_with_Downtown_Los_Angeles_Skyline.jpg (3992x2242, 941K)

i like the clippers. really solid management and likable talent, huge contrast to the modern lakers. hoping they get a good free agent in the offseason

So, it all should be either all 1 storie buildings or all commie blocks?

Nice picture of Tijuana

Let's take a tour through LA County, shall we?

This is in Mid City, Los Angeles

There are trashcans in the middle of the road, which is a rather strange place to put them if you ask me.
The houses in the neighborhood look acceptable and decent however

Attached: LA1.png (1123x666, 1.21M)

It appears we have now landed onto a university campus in Northridge, Los Angeles

There are still skateboarders in LA it seems, over here these guys kinda ran ouf of fashion

Attached: LA2.png (1061x660, 1.11M)

That's not middle of the road. People do that the day when garbage collection is due

The San Fernando Valley isn't LA. And Germans shouldn't talk about fashion lol

This is in Santa Monica, which officially is not part of LA despite being surrounded by the city.

Anyway, I can't decide if I like the parallel palm trees, seems a bit artificial 2bh

Attached: LA3.png (1123x668, 1.18M)

Skateboarding is dead in most of america but it's common in university campuses because it's just a quick way to get from campus to campus.

LA is nothing like a favela.

We are now in East Hollywood

There is one of those 7-Eleven shops that Americans love to talk about.

Attached: LA4.png (1112x659, 975K)

This is Harbor City, LA now
It's easy to forget that LA actually has a harbor, I kept forgetting it in GTA: SA as well

This particular neighborhood doesn't look very welcoming though, which I guess is to be expected from a harbor district

Attached: LA5.png (1127x663, 1.59M)

100% more livable than the refugee infested hellhole called Germany.

Burbank, CA now, right next to LA

I believe that's where Walt Disney is headquartered

Calm down lad, no need to get defensive and insecure.
And aren't you getting your fair share of refugees as well now?

Attached: LA6.png (1152x665, 1003K)

do koreatown next. it was the one place I actually enjoyed myself in LA

This is Culver City, yet another city that is not officially part of LA, but is right in the middle of it

Seems quite nice though

Attached: LA7.png (1137x665, 1.23M)

Yeah 6th Street is pretty cool. Koreatown was my favorite area of LA too because it didn't feel like a suburb.

Downtown LA sucks ass.

Oh shit, we are now straight in Compton, CA

I'm not sure if this is the best place to be painting your house in a suspiciously pink color like the people on the right did....

I just randomly land in places desu

Attached: LA8.png (1147x651, 1.05M)

Van Nuys, LA

Seems a bit run down 2bh
And what the hell is "Jack in the Box"?

Attached: LA9.png (1130x654, 934K)

Its a fast food chain. I think its whatever, but a lot of people like their 99 cent tacos and their Jumbo Jacks.

It's what we are forced to eat because you faggots couldn't defeat the Jews

>And what the hell is "Jack in the Box"?
really bad food. even just comparing to other fast food it is awful

I went to high school around the corner from there. AMA.

is it in your blood to want to jack a car and go on an hour long chase through the city?

Yes. Constantly. I carry a shaved key in my pocket all the time.

Rampart Village, LA

Not exactly the best display of graffiti I have seen 2bh

Ok, thanks
I forgot you guys have like 1,000 different fast food chains over there
You only gave us like 6-7

Is the neighborhood as grim as it seems?
Did you enjoy your childhood there=

Attached: LA10.png (1131x667, 1.4M)

>Is the neighborhood as grim as it seems?
This was 5-10 years ago, but in person, it kind of is. Away from the main streets, its just single family homes, but there's this ghetto overtone to it. Van Nuys High (where Marilyn Monroe went to HS) was always locked down because of constant gang shootings.

>Did you enjoy your childhood there

I didn't grow up in Van Nuys, but North Hollywood wasn't that much of a step up. It was ok. I could've done without the tweakers.

where can I move in LA that's as cheap as possible while still being central?

Venice, not the one in Italy, but the one in LA

As a German, I do like how popular German cars are all over LA apparently.

Attached: LA11.png (1133x663, 1.08M)

Koreatown if you don't mind ethnic people. You don't really need a car either since the metro runs right through there
Silver Lake if you like hipsters, and don't mind owning a car.

it's a 2 hours away drive tbf

Pasadena, CA

Very comfy neighborhood, best one so far imo.
Notice also how the palm trees disappeared and the nature has become much more "continental"

Attached: LA12.png (1128x657, 1.47M)

Yeah that part of the LA area is pretty desirable. One of the few areas that isn't on the coast that is.

Gets hot as fuck though, and Old Town Pasadena clubs/bars get ratchet as fuck on the weekend.

Huntington Park, CA, just outside of the city limits of LA

I can't tell if the gentleman on the right is of Hispanic or African descent

Attached: LA13.png (1108x671, 1.17M)

you're looking at the shitty areas friendo. go to la crescenta, glendale, or burbank

Beverly Hills, CA

I assume every single person in that pic is rich as fuck, even tho they don't necessarily look like it

Attached: LA14.png (1119x642, 1.13M)

I lived in South Bay for a couple years. It was a tucked-away neighborhood full of middle-class Hispanics. Very comfy.

As an LA resident my honest assessment about our sports teams: I feel like its been disappointing, but can't complain about 3 championship appearances in 2 years.

Hawthorne, CA

I assume that "jiffy lube" thing is yet another fast food chain?

Attached: LA15.png (1128x622, 933K)

>I assume that "jiffy lube" thing is yet another fast food chain?

Nah. It's where basedboys get their car's oil changed. I never use them though. Fuckin rip-off.

Silver Lake, LA

Seems somewhat cramped, but comfy nonetheless
Reminds me a bit of Southern France

Attached: LA16.png (1132x672, 1.22M)

terrible fans.
>football
literally can not fill the smallest stadium in California for one of the best teams in the NFL.
>b..but we are RAMS fans!
doesn't matter, a fucking superbowl contender with a record like the Chargers had should be able to sell out in any city. besides last I checked for the longest time they were the closest team to you for fucking years, only 2 and a half hours away within the same state with all games on weekends. Pretty sure if the Xhecucks played in BC place we would sell them out for a year or two, especially if they were contenders. Fuck sake I went to a game there last year because I got to see a Playoffs bound Philip Rivers for super cheap and I am a dumb leaf Seahawks fan. Besides how does the Largest market in NA lose two teams? one to fucking St. Louis.
>hockey
They buy their Ducks Jerseys with their Kings Jerseys at the buy one get one half off sale. says it right there. none of them know hockey at all and can probably barely name any players
>Soccer
actively follow soccer and cheer the Galaxy. pretty fucking faggy.
>baseball
actually fine desu. nothing wrong there.
>basketball
don't watch it so someone will have to fill me in.

>in California
meant in the NFL.

San Fernando, CA

Not too sure about the quality of the house on the right, but the mountains in the background are definitely a thing of beauty.

Attached: LA17.png (1125x660, 1007K)

Lads i got accepted to UCLA for my post grad. It's a really good school and im thinking strongly of going there but I'm afraid of living in literally the second biggest city in the nation. Will it be a complete shithole?

Pico Union, LA

FINALLY a fast food chain I know and recognize as a European

Attached: LA18.png (1129x643, 977K)

no it is nice do not listen to /pol/ memes. I wouldn't want to live my entire life there and it is a basically a giant spread out strip mall. but it would definitely be fun for a few years.

Westwood is fine and all the neighborhoods around it are some of the most desirable areas of LA (as opposed to USC). There's a bunch of stuff to do there, and you're only a blue bus away from the beach.

San Fernando is legit the typical middle class Hispanic suburb that is all over Southern California. Its nicely kept, but its literally 99-100% Mexican.

why don't you visit. LA goes from super nice to make a wrong turn and now your in a shithole real quick

We're back in Santa Monica

Attached: LA19.png (1122x660, 1.27M)