Will Madrid survive all the english fans?

Will Madrid survive all the english fans?

Attached: Calle_de_Alcalá_(Madrid)_16.jpg (3172x2118, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3VSKG9jkIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

english hooliganism is a meme and if they are not able to survive some drunk brits they don't deserve to live.

It survived an south american-chinese-african immigrant invasion. Why would be worse with english people? Are english worse than the immigrants?

what's the best fountain in Madrid to take a shit in asking for a friend

I have never been there, although once I probably was there but can't really tell.

t. crybaby faggots

I lived in Madrid for most of my life until moving to the states because of the economy (dad moved there for job). You always see Anglos in Madrid desu those a couple thousand more isnt going to do shit apart from loading up the public transport and the public markets for local Spanish cuisine

Attached: 801.png (480x480, 142K)

>local Spanish cuisine
Good joke

already drunk?

A few months ago the Libertadores final took place in Madrid, between two Argentine clubs, and the biggest rivals. Still nothing happened

I doubt Bongs would do anything

>You always see Anglos in Madrid desu those a couple thousand more isnt going to do shit apart
Scousers will go on a robbing/thieving spree in all the hotels and shops. Whilst the other fans will get drunk and make the place a shithole

Jose hiding in the upper branches

Attached: 1557560149171.webm (482x720, 2.81M)

You are not even allowed to do this

youtube.com/watch?v=w3VSKG9jkIM

English fans causing mayhem is an exaggeration facilitated by the media that want to create a negative image and the local Spanish police force so that they can beat them without backlash
Not that I'm complaining

>Whilst the other fans will get drunk and make the place a shithole
Isn't that just typical brit culture?

They will find the most central fountain, shit it up with broken bottles, fire flares at windows, abuse everybody in sight, then get beaten to fuck by the Spanish bolice who do not fuck around when given the chance to beat English chavs.
/thread

>Isn't that just typical brit culture?
Yes. What are the odds of me getting stabbed in the arse if I go to the Supercup in Istanbul?

Attached: 1557432154765.jpg (640x474, 83K)

We know you're asking for a friend. Otherwise you're flag would be spanish xD

I don't know which stadium they're holding it in. Just don't trust any taxi drivers, they will screw you on the price.

kino

yes

Do they deploy the Guardia Civil? Can we hope for some dead island monkeys?

Our lads are well behaved now, at worst you'll have a few cheeky boys standing on tables and a nip or two getting soggy.

That's because they didn't have to deal with the scum that goes to those games in BA.

why can't brits handle the drink

What are Spurs fans even like? South-Korean students and some laywers sons from London surroundings?