Why does everyone hate liverpool/scousers?

Why does everyone hate liverpool/scousers?

What is your personal reason for hating liverspool?

Attached: liverpool.jpg (600x450, 60K)

Answer: Heysel/Victim Complex/Annoying fans
Real answer: slipposting is funny as shit and long may it continue

Family/local rivalry

Attached: everton pepe 2.jpg (375x400, 49K)

I spent the day in Liverpool once. The whole city needs to be nuked

Their unapologetic stance towards Heysel and getting ALL English clubs banned from Europe.

Success breeds jealousy

Jews

Because Yea Forums told me to

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I see, I’ve only been to London and I havent really met any liverpool fans there so I dont really have an opinion on them

dont like how the celebrate the hilsborough thing every season

It goes beyond the football club and has its roots in the city and Scouse people themselves. Everything annoying about LFC comes from Scouse culture, which has then been imprinted onto their entire global fanbase as a result.

Scouse culture is:
>Victim complex
>Persecution complex (Scousers believe they are some kind of ethnic minority being oppressed by the evil south and London)
>Political adherence to communism
>Anti-English attitude ("Scouse not English")
>Arrogance without reason

Also, their accents are utterly fucking disgusting. Feels like your ears are bleeding when you're listening to a Scouser.

I hate it because I don't like their and can never be a local fan.

It's just a Yea Forums meme

So they the nordestinos from England? I guess I hate them now too.

The entire North feels like a minority to the souf la

Heysel

beware of jews

I wasn't an ABLiv prior to Yea Forums and I hated Man United more. It's funny
I don't like Liverpool because of Heysel and getting English teams banned and their refusal to acknowledge this. Also the 96 thing is annoying.
The thing I actually hate about them is their horde of gloryhunters across the country. Load of plastic dickheads at school who wanted to support the big teams or the sons of gloryhunting boomers.
I hate Man United for the same reason. In fact I am both ABU and ABLiv

never their fault

always the victim

The most annoying and arrogant customer in the country. Liverpool "fans" here thinks they're superior because muh passion despite having zero connection to the club whatsoever. Especially this season.

Thing is Ive seen hate for liverpool in London from completely random persons in pubs/restaurants. One time my cousin befriended some drunk guy and after 15 mins of conversation the guy stated he was an Arsenal fan and hoped that we werent Liverpool fans cause he fucking hated Liverpool and scousers. I thought arsenal fans hated tottenham more than anything desu

Their team is not that good, Klopp is not that good

Don't get me wrong, I am not an ABL, but their team is too overrated now

I think Liverpool are playing the best football from an English club in a while now, even better than City's. I don't like how Liverpool fans tend to antagonize the cities they visit but as a team I like Liverpool and wish Klopp wins this CL final.

i've met scousers

not like this, portofag

they're really annoying and cringe online

I don't get all this about Lpool fans being cunts (from personal experience). I think there is a similar % of cunts among fanbases of every huge club. So it's hard to say that Liverpool fans are worse than Real, Barca, etc.
But if you take a club like St. Pauli for example, you immediately know they are cunts. Even from far away.

I don't like them because they have/are an extremely degenerate fanbase. As simple as.

This as well as due to Liverpools success in the 80's there is always a bit of a media love in when in comes to them as there are so many ex players as pundits.

That's because you haven't worked out the difference between celebration and commemoration yet.

Attached: Lesson1.jpg (1006x753, 175K)

You're not from dahn sahf are you?

Attached: Eeeew.png (861x1320, 1.3M)