In your opinion, which side had the most convincing run in the history of CL?

In your opinion, which side had the most convincing run in the history of CL?

For me it's pic related, Barca 14/15. Only one minor slip in the group stage and that's about it. Considering the fact that they won the treble, this team should be praised more than the disgraceful Overbo title of 08/09.

Attached: hi-res-4cbf0a3650297795ad3afd1aed3b55ec_crop_north.jpg (630x420, 68K)

Every Madrid team of the past 3 seasons is better

Bayern in a season when they trashed Barcelona in semi final, don't remember what season
Real 16/17 I think, the one they beat Juventus in the final

Bayern was 12/13
Not that convincing a run. They lost 2-0 at home to a second string Arsenal and almost choked

Tottenham 2018/2019

Real Madrid last 2 runs.
Inter Milan unironically.

Don't get me wrong, I think they were better as a team, but didn't have it that easy in the CL. The Arsenal game was close to choking (only the last 5 minutes though), but fhe final was pretty intense too. They did have stronger opponents I would say.

And I agree about Real, that season was pure kino. Somehow slipped my mind.

This

Inter is a weird one, because they play the favourites four times - a win, a draw, two losses - but go through thanks to force of character and despite a soft red card. It's not the most dominant but maybe the most decisive for how it reversed the odds.

>Inter
>9 points in group stage

Madrid's last wins were not convincing lmao, do you guys even watch the games or do you just check the score
let's start
>1st leg vs wolfsburg losing away 2-0, luckily for madrid wolfsburg fucking choked
>final, they win on penalties, which are basically a lottery
>2nd on a group with sporting cp, dortmund and legia
>2nd leg vs bayern, refballing them with the vidal red and with an offside goal while not being superior to them, also reminder vidal missed at home pen that would have been the 2-0 in the 45th min
>1st leg vs PSG, refballed with that lo celso """penalty""" that btw was a kroos offside
>2nd leg against juve, juve come back away 0-3 and in the last second of the game the ref gives a """penalty""" from benatia to lucas vazquez
>2nd leg vs bayern, the keeper fucking slips and misses the ball, giving benzema a free goal
>final, the fucking goalkeeper gifts benzema a goal passing him the ball, and lets bale hit an average long shot, not even moving
does this sound "convincing" to you?

>muh luck
>muh refball
lmao seething jordi. go and pray for Griezmann and De Ligt

im not a catalufo, my team just beat Barça last week, something madrid couldn't do this season, and they had 4(four) tries :)

relax, jordi. don't let the greatest club in the history of sports live rent-free in your head.

>didn't win the league
>better than a triple team
yikes

>Penalties aren't goals.

Also, "luck" doesn't exist.

Attached: 6359757315205241681134183541_62050764.png (858x725, 70K)

Support your Aragonese brothers

sound like seething to me

>real Madrid
Only their 2014 run was good. The rest was either refball, pure luck or other teams being shit.

Chelsea 2012 xDD

Actually, you're right. I thought the Bayern game was last year, not the one before. That game was hard refballing. Still it was pure enjoyment to see them thrashing defensively oriented teams Atletico and Juve by 3 goals each.

explain karius and ulreich, that isn't luck, right?

>Non footballing nations jumping on madrid's dick
He said "convincing" CL run meaning the team was undoubtedly the favourites to win for the entirety of the run at all stages. Also means the team was consistently the strongest team in all their matches.

Karius is called shit goalkeeping ? But that isnt possible ,is it ?

Refballed final but it's against jewve so no one cares but means it was far from the "most convincing run"