Is he the basketball Messi?

Is he the basketball Messi?

Attached: 5cf019f211e20506304a6d7f-750-375.jpg (750x375, 38K)

no one cares

kind of seems that way, but I think he's just a low-key guy, not actually 'on the spectrum'

you now remember brazil

Attached: brazil beach.jpg (1199x800, 319K)

What about skill-wise?

Shut up you subhuman monkey

No Kahwi is actually the top player in his sport unlike missi

is Messi really on the spectrum? he always seemed quite normal during interviews

Yes

me in the pink

Nah he's more like Ronaldo, physical scorer without much playmaking. Also started out not super hyped and had to grind to get good.

I am in doubt until next game, if they cant win another I might have belief but otherwise I think it's just a one pony show verse a meme circus.

>kawhi
>without playmaking
Full retard, how many times last night alone did he draw the double team at the top of the key only to fake a move to the basket then kick it back to an open shooter who would then swing it around to a guy on the other side as the defender closed in for a wide open look. It was half their fucking offense. Not to mention all the steals he gets and the three big plays he made on fast breaks to kill the warriors run each time.

I swear nba finals and super bowl brings the lowest iq commentary to the board. If you don't know shit about basketball, nobody wants to hear your hot take.

no messi is a downie and kawhi is just autistic

No, he's actually good at what he does and doesn't act like a cunt.

7 - 1, guys. 7 - 1

Dude Kawhi has never had 10 assists in a game. Yeah, he's not as dumb as Lollard and can get out of a double team. But he's never going to thread the needle to cutters, and his passes aren't perfectly precise, they make people get a bit out of rythmn sometimes.

checked and fpbp

Zanetti would be a better comparison

he's the flavor of the month

> canadian
> calling anyone subhuman
yikes

more like a peak yaya toure, imposing defensive presence and also very productive on offense

>Ronaldo
>Not super-hyped or a media invention
>The guy that literally was given extra time by FIkek to statpad a ballon d'shit
Based retard

Not at all. Messi was offensively gifted from the start. Kawhi's offensive game is the product of hard work, not talent.

Nah, more like Steph. DYEL manlet who is skilled but ultimately can't lead a team to victory

Do you just camp out on this board and write No one cares in every non soccer thread? You should really be out there slamming Brazilian qts. You are wasting your life

7-1

>t. doesn't watch the sport

they both watch anime and play too much video games. they share the goat gene as well. diff backrounds diff come up. they would be best bros

Attached: 58410325_132339891200799_3522572253871630863_n.jpg (640x640, 72K)

This Kawaii lad is obviously on the autism spectrum.

BASED

A choker that suddenly loses all his skill the moment he gets to a final? Yeah. He shot like 30%, probably his worst game in the entire post-season. Iguodala ate him alive. At da end of da day u can't trust autistic people no matter the sport.

Quay played like shit in the final yesterday
so yeah he's like Messi

He performed "poorly" because he was double and sometimes triple teamed. That left other players like Siakam, who scored 32 points, wide open.
Unfortunately for the Raptors, the Warriors (unlike the bucks) aren't retarded and will quickly adjust. Kawhi's great but he's hobbling on one leg and his crunch time performance isn't amazing.

Warriors in 6

He's more like basketball van der Vaart

> At da end of da day u can't trust autistic people no matter the sport.
*wins da super bowl x2 in your path*

Attached: 503286092-e1471016455327.jpg (1038x1027, 126K)

Qb is the worst position of all major sports. They just chuck a ball up and hope the guy catches it. There is nothing impressive about this guy, or Brady who throws a 5 yard slant just watch Gronk run over 4 people with 120 YAC every game.

So how high do raptors have of a chance?

Realistically. Taking into consideration that NBA is a business.

Im not trolling. Im serious

If they were fixing this series, they'd 100% have Toronto win it

Kawhi is going to a large American market next year anyway

that would be MJ

Why? Because theyre the under dog?

To have a new NBA franchise win for the first time and expand your franchise.

KUH WHY