Croatia talents thread

Does your club need a midfielder? If yes, Nikola Moro is the guy for you. He recently came back from ACL tear and played better than expected. He’s in team of the season and only 21 years old. Young talented croatian midfielder coming from Dinamo Zagreb? You can’t fail with this one.

Attached: 4D6A5B17-C061-4141-9AB7-5AB227C6C893.png (803x520, 49K)

>plays like a god while on loan with >us
>plays like shit as soon as we buy him
explain this shit croatia

Attached: marko livaja.jpg (400x500, 57K)

I think he will do well at Chelsea. 10 goals, 10 assists for his first season.

Attached: 1558463652_030169_1558463837_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

This guy is a brainlet

If you're a football agent, please send some Croatian lads to Blyth Spartans. Our chairman is letting our best players leave on frees.

typical croatjew, only tries until he secures his bag

He was never that good

Attached: 1542555456305.jpg (640x440, 43K)

lol this delusion

he was bought to attract plastic yank fans for commercial purposes only

Stay seething mad

lol stay mentally ill

hes average

sancho is far better

>Young talented croatian midfielder coming from Dinamo Zagreb? You can’t fail with this one
>You now remember Halilovic
>You now remember Ante Coric

no croatian player is "that good"

Ćorić didn’t even get the chance to play. The reason given was he’s phisically weak. And yes sometimes they fail.

Haladona was always known as a fraud around here, Čorić actually was good. I think there is still hope for him. He should have left GNK for a normal club years ago.

Croatian players are scams. Save your money.

>r*ddit spacing
That cope.

Please send some brave Croatian players to Sporting. God bless.

>Ante Čorić
>Marko Rog
>Tin Jedvaj
>Alen Halilović
>Marko Pjaca

Mateo Kovačić is an exception together with Luka Modrić in the last ~10 years.

Get off Yea Forums, Zdravko

Better than any Slovenian player in history lmao. Also Josip Iličić your best player in history is a Croat lol. I dkn’t count goalkeepers

don’t*

I like Croatians they are good and nice

Iličić >>>>>>>> Modrić

Kovacic Is a meme
He has the football IQ of a deformed 2 years old

Croatians have been carrying >my team for the last few seasons. Too poor for established Dinamo players so >we go for Dinamo II unproved ones this window
I rate Kampl to be honest, but he's not on par with Kovacic

t. Nick Pavelich

Shut the fuck up you subhuman sack of shit.

>person whose country's best players are Bosnian/Serbian talking trash

Bosnia is nit a real country. Also this is Yea Forums

Neither is Croatia, what's your point?

>Also this is Yea Forums
So that gives you the right to be a hypocrite?

>someone from Bosnia telling which are the real countries

nigger bosnia is not an ethnicity so noone fucking cares. Also, y'all niggas serbs

The shoe fits on your own leg as well friendo. Don't you have a Tesla statue to worship or something?

Send some based Croat diaspora please

> In the 2006 World Cup, there were seven Croatian Australians playing for Australia and three playing for Croatia. A total of 47 Croatian Australians have gone on to play for the Australian national soccer team, including 7 who captained the national team.

Either buy a player or fuck off from this thread

take back Santini pls, false Croatian talent

He’s 30

lol, ok s*rb

and take back Vranjes too pls, he's absolutely retarded. He ended up in our refugee jail once

Croatia is a real country with long history unlike certain Croat province.

Croatia is an Austrian horse stable.

Based
Though it did actually become an ethnicity in 1990. So you gotta give the lads credit, they're creating history as we speak

>they're creating history as we speak
the irony

I could name like 10 greek talents who ll be flops until 25, why do Croats have so much hope and optimism about 21 year olds.

They have so much talent that they can afford 90% of them to flop and still build a world class squad from the remaining 10%

I dont rate the Greek League. Currently in top 4 teams there were like 10 players Under 25 who have interest from dozens on teams every /trans/ season.

Even if they have like 10 assists and 15 goals/ season I can't rate them. So why do these guys rate players who play in croat league which is far worse than the Greek one.

Anyways, the fact of the already existing players proves me wrong but we ll see.

If he's willing to play in the 3liga with a team that chokes promotion every year, then sign him up for my team.

>So why do these guys rate players who play in croat league which is far worse than the Greek one.
No one rates Croatian league, it's a farmer's league. It's Dinamo and their academy that is producing the talent, they are building players for other leagues and their model is to sell young talent. It speaks for itself that 20 year old players outgrow their league. It's a reason they are called the talent factory, but yes not all of them transition successfully into foreign leagues.

What's so hard to understand, friendo?
Croats are an ethnicity for centuries but only became an independent state ~30 years ago
"Bosniaks" literally became an ethnicity overnight, ~30 years ago

>They have so much talent that they can afford 90% of them to flop and still build a world class squad from the remaining 10%
Lmao, nope, their recent success depended entirely on Modric and Mandzukic carrying a bunch of role players to minimal wins. Once those two are gone, Croatia is dead in the water.

>croatia thread
>"that's really nice that people are starting to recogn-"
>faggot OP is croatian
Every single time puši kurčinu

*wins ballon d'or"

hold my beer

Attached: 1554445432793.jpg (500x580, 25K)

No

That's how every national team looks bar one or two a decade. Two or three genuinely good players and then a bunch of guys who fill in the gaps.

>Čorić actually was good
lol you fucking retard. He's always been a lazy egoistic shit. Poorfag's dybala at best. Moro and Vlasic will definitely go further just for their workrate. And Majer is too because he seems like a humble kid.

Attached: 1554042306054.jpg (250x389, 29K)

I'm not talking about grit, but pure footballing skill. Retard.

Did you know based Mark Viduka is Luka Modrić's cousin?

>pure footballing skill
What bs. Sure he can do 'something' once or twice but consistency and teamwork can improve only when his entire mental scope is changed. He's fucked in the head so he better pleads the God Almighty to alter his perception for good. Benchwarming served him right.

Is Antonio Marin /elite/?

He’s FM wonderkid

we'll see by age 20, he's just turned 18 there's definitely a lot of potential

really, all the best Croatian players left Dinamo Zagreb at 21 or 22 years of age

to add to that Dani Olmo is a 21 year old Spanish player playing for Dinamo Zagreb who came here from Barcelona when he was 16 and it's looking likely he will leave the club this summer and he's an enormous talent