This is Erling Braut Håland. He was born in Leeds, England. Today...

This is Erling Braut Håland. He was born in Leeds, England. Today, he scored 9(NINE) goals for Norway U20 against Honduras U20. His goal record, currently, for Norway U20 is

Apps: 6
Goals: 23

Say something nice to him!

Attached: 800px-FC_Salzburg_vs_SSC_Napoli_(UEFA_Euroleague_Achtelfinalrückspiel_14._März_2019)_12.jpg (800x1494, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k13EltDN5cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>calls him up for England, plays him for 10 minutes as a sub and then drops him
Nothing... personel... Norway

>U20
lol
>honduras
LOL

Mate, scoring nine goals against anybody is good. If U20 was so fucking low quality, England would be at the U20 World Cup defending their title and not doing sweet fuck all because they failed to qualify? If it was so easy to score, then why is England's U20 best win 8-1 against Nigeria?

Norway beat Honduras 12-0, mate. Biggest win and most goals scored by a single player in a match. Further still, only two players have ever scored more than 9 in the entire tournament; Javier Saviola with 11 and Adaílton with 10. Messi and Aguero both won the Golden Boot with 6.. Norway might not even get through to the next round but he probably has won the Golden Boot.

But, ignore that, he's got a 0.50 GPM ratio for his clubs and he's 18. He has 10 goals in 8 games for Norway U19 too. The dude is banging them in and you don't ignore a player who has a 3.8 Goal Per Game Ratio, especially when England have no good quality strikers up and coming. I honestly cannot think of any. Danny Loader, maybe. Eddie Nhekitah maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=k13EltDN5cU

Here are the highlights. He got a hattrick hattrick.

Your shit club will never get promoted to the Prem, stick with Bielsa next season so we can laugh at the late season collapse. Stupid retard.

What the fuck are you on about, Yank? Seriously, are you mentally ill? I have no fucking clue what you're on about.

You're only sucking this albino snowmutt's dick because he was born in Leeds. Kys and fuck leeds.

No I'm fucking not you utter mongoloid. He doesn't even fucking play for Leeds, why would I give a shit about that? My point is he was born in England therefore he's fucking eligible to play for us you stupid nonce. Jesus fucking Christ, just stay out of football, please. You're embarrassing yourself.

Stupid faggot cocksucker, kys. You're not fooling anyone.

>the howler of honduras

>guy is born in England
>has a 3.8 goal per game record
>is eligible to play for England
>England has no good up and coming strikers
>he has a record for the most goals in a match in U20 World Cup history
>he is eligible to play for England
>WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?????
As we can see here, the seppo, when realising he has been caught talking out of his arse on topics he should shut the fuck up about, he doubles down. The seething mutt proceeds to rage impotently as he realises he thought something that wasn't true. In disgrace, he closes the thread, for to reply would just confirm his autism.

>snowmutt
he's whiter than you, Jerome Raul Tyreece Sanchez.

Close your big fat yap burger

Lose weight and have sex

Thank you based Norgebro, what's your view on him? How is the media reacting over there? My Norwegian friend isn't online to ask.

Let's hope he'll have a career as brilliant as Odegaard

Odegaard was hyped up too quickly. Haland seems to be hanging around club levels where Odegaard should have been. Not going to Madrid and then being loaned out. Also Odegaard is only 20 and he hasn't been that bad for Vitesse.

Good performance, but something fishy was going on, Haaland has been hyped for a while tough

What do you mean fishy? Did the media explode over his performance if he's already been hyped up? He's got great stats. Had around 0.45 goals per game for Molde and has .50 for Salzburg. Sadly only played two games. He honestly needs more club game time. I also hope that Southgate calls him up for a senior debut for England. It'd be mean and I suspect he'd decline even if he was offered, but he's sure as hell better than the FW's England's got in the youth ranks.

Odegaard is going to tear yup the Champions League with Ajax next season

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1542667066773.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

Attached: 1537474319371.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Kek. The funny thing is, you read 'Honduras finished with 9 men' and you think 'oh that's why they lost 12-0' but they lost their first at like 10-0.

I rate him

Bald by 23

He's bretty tall. He's 6'4 (194cm) tall. So he's going to be useful whatever. The fact he can score goals and penalties (was a fantastic penalty) will make him very useful. The only thing he didn't do was get a perfect hattrick (one head, one left, one right) or a perfect double hattrick or hattrick hattrick.

Håland first drew attention when he won an U-13 match 23 - 0. He scored all 23 goals.

What the actual fuck was that Honduras GK doing?

I would keep an eye on him. Might be the next Tore André Flo.

looks more english than raheem sterling

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2022 Ballon d'Or

Attached: 20190530202657_1.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

WELCOME TO REAL MADRID

>Håland as a 9
>Odegaard as a 10

Lads, will we finally reach an Euro again

We solved football

We'll just need a 1-8 and a 11

Honduras let Norway win as a protest against the corrupt as fuck Honduran FA

Mongoloid Mike, is that what you used to call him? Bust his head open with a stick

Attached: kp.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

i can give you a 1-7

Is this the u20 WC thread now?

I'm just going to jump on the bandwagon and tell you to get shot in the stomach and lose weight

>calls him up for England
h-haha pls no

clean tackle desu
should be a yellow for the simulating snownigger

based BR

that keeper lmao

got his hand to nearly every shot he conceded

Based Honduras murderball

Jesus I actually feel bad for him

That's a decent record. If only his heading was better, he'd be banging them in. If he had 16 finishing he'd be pretty unstoppable. He's got the traits of a poacher, the speed one one, but the jumping ability of a Target Man.

I dunno about that lad. I don't think 18 year olds really card, they just wanna be good and get a decent contract.

Based, I and all of the nation should suck his cock.

Did you players lose on purpose to protest corrupt FA? Did your players purposefully get sent off to protest it?

>Panama 1 Sandies 0
Fuck

Mate I'm watching hoy mismo and your country is a goddamn wreck. It's hilarious. Are you protesting?

>Has a preference to play for Leeds
based

I'm too much of a puasy to do it. But I support the protests and hope for an eventual coup d'etat

It's still nine (9) goals, Ahmed.

The general opinion is that the players are weak minded and deserved to lose. Although it may have been a protest to the coach.

>he needs 3 goals to beat the U20 world cup
>Norway won't get through to the next round
lmao

Roy Keane did his dad and will do him

they won't? i thought it wasn't decided yet.

>he's a Leeds United supporter

He's gonna play for England

The best of the 3rd place. There is several teams with 4pts while Norway has 3pts. Some games still left to play. I don't think they'll make it.

he is my favourite norwegian prodigy meme.
WELCOME TO HANNOVER 06 | Best Goals & Skills | 2020
by MehmetArabGhostKillah69

Get on it Southgate, we’ve been losing niggers we can’t lose snow niggers now

panama need to drop points and south korea need to lose and >we go through

saudi arabia - panama currently 1-1

underrated

FUCK

Imagine mate....
>tfw Norway qualifies for the first WC since 1998
>tfw Racer re-unites, releases new single version of Bonda ifra nord
>Wins group stages by beating Mexico, Ireland and Morocco
>kills Spain in quarters
>Italy in semi, wins on last minute Forren header
>Brazil in final, win 2-1 on 93. minute penalty scored by King
>500000 people celebrating on Karl Johan

>England has no good up and coming strikers

Attached: 1555024177371.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Name them, mate.

Yeah... sorry lad. I want Norway to go through for him to score three more goals.

tackle: based
crying: cringe

They will have to send him his golden boot by mail.

Nketiah would have put 10 past them easily

top level self depreciation

>walking off before even seeing the card

Yeah. Shame you couldn't beat Saviola's record.

I said he's one of the good ones, along with Danny Loader. But their records are nowhere as good as Haland.

The best striker talents England has are probably:
Mason Greenwood
Rhian Brewster
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
Eddie Nketiah
Jack Lankester
Ben Brereton
Rodel Richards
Morgan Rogers
Tyreece John-Jules
Antoine Semenyo
Sam Greenwood

Now, if at any point any of you readers of this post go 'Literally who?' then, well, there is my point. Out of all of them, Eddie Nketiah is probably the best. Brewster and Greenwood could be amazing though but I doubt it. Klopp won't play Brewster.

for me, its anthony semen yo

>Mason Greenwood
Mixed Race.
>Rhian Brewster
Mixed Race.
>Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
Black
>Eddie Nketiah
Black
>Jack Lankester
White
>Ben Brereton
White
>Rodel Richards
Black
>Morgan Rogers
Mixed Race
>Tyreece John-Jules
Black
>Antoine Semenyo
Black
>Sam Greenwood
White

Really odd. Also, funny enough, most of these guys are at Arsenal. How do Arsenal have this many good strikers but can't win shit? They came 2nd in the youth league behind Everton. They need to fix everything else.

>McDonalds FA Community Shield

Yes? Community Shield is sponsored by them.

Big fish. Small pond.

>it's an England nab players from another country episode

Attached: 1527112979431.jpg (552x720, 436K)

genuinely feel bad for the lad

>2022 World Cup Qualifiers
>Norway and Ireland (managed by Roy Keane) both finish 2nd in their groups
>face eachother in the playoffs for a place in the WC
>Håland scores a 96th minute winner
>runs pitchside and goes studs up into Keane's ankles

Fat bastaard

oh yeah, England could snap him up if the FA wanted it.

i'd pay to watch that. XD

Doubt. Our football culture, as in practice and developing talents, is an absolute joke. Too much coddling for undesirables with zero football mentality or talent. Go ask the 16 year olds you see "practicing" in your local football pitch what they think of the sport, over half of them will say some bs like "lol it's fun".

I feel a bit sorry for Brewster. He was promised he'd come on against Barcelona but obviously circumstances change.

They could, but I don't think they will. He'll probably be capped by Norway at the next opportunity.

What the fuck should they respond to you with? A 12 page dissertation of the Ramdeuter?

My point is that our football culture around practice is wildly different from handball or skiing culture, which is why we will never achieve something in international football unlike the other sports I mentioned. By the time you are 16 you should know if you wanna get serious about playing football, if you just wanna have fun then fuck off from the field.

I think Brewster will get a fair few games next season. Now that he's back fit he'll probably play the games that Sturridge would have

Can he still play for England since he's now represented Norway?

they're trying (and succeeding) to steal Karamoko Dembele off of Scotland. scum. absolute scum

Don't join protests, ever. See my flag.

Youth team appearances don't count towards that. He can change up until he plays a competitive fixture for the senior team

>Karamoko Dembele
>mfw it's real

Firstly, how many Demebeles are there? Secondly, why are they stealing a fucking midget? And last but not least, is a fresh off the boat african the only player worth stealing from Scotland?

Yes. You're only locked to a team if you play a competitive game for the seniors.