What did the italian youth mean with by this?

What did the italian youth mean with by this?

Attached: based.jpg (698x677, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nicastro.giulia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ummm...sweetie? misogyny will NOT be tolerated. mmkayyy?

This but unironically

mama mia pepperoni

>only available picture of a woman is a selfie
pottery

can't blame the kid desu, I couldn't imagine the things my friends and I would say at 14 if we had her as a ref

This is genuinely a fair punishment. He didn't insult her, he whipped his cock out in the middle of a football match. Either way, a professional who costs his club £250k a week gets banned for insulting referees.

This kid isn't going to make it with this attitude anyway. A football career is a privilige and not a right.

>he whipped his cock out in the middle of a football match.
holy fucking based italians

This really. Earned his punishment but fucking hell if you're going to drop a smoking hot twentysomething female referee into a football match of randy 14 year old boys what do you really expect?

You wouldn't say shit, faggot. Hell, you couldn't even imagine it.

>mommy ref young boys games

jesus ! i have my weg plot

Personally I'm amazed he's still here. If I'd done anything remotely near that with my parents watching, you'd still be looking for my body.

But the parents joined in, so...

stupid sexy referee

Attached: 1553814893507.jpg (446x435, 19K)

feminazism at its best, wouldn't have been a case if the ref was male, discrimination strikes again

wow, that’s a hot take you have there

instagram.com/nicastro.giulia/

She is cute, can't blame him

>Sexual harassment is ok

> it's fine to whip out your dick in public at women
based autistic americel

Shes hot i wanna see her pusy

Cringe roleplay

HOT

wtf i love female referees now

These lips are made for sucking dick

This. Likely real reason he took down his shorts. I would let her do terrible things to me with a notebook, some cards, and offside flags.

Italian parents nowadays use to beat up school teachers when they scold and punish their children so it's not a big surprise

Tell me this thot isn't biased towards Chad or a hung Ngubu. Women can't objectively ref men's or even boy's sports.

Why is this instathot refereeing kid's games? Is she a pedo or something?