What is wrong with Liverpool fans?

what is wrong with Liverpool fans?

Attached: 1529874134975.jpg (750x700, 102K)

they are alive

They're not English

Breathing air and consuming food does not mean they are alive

>NONCE -->
kek

NONCE

Attached: 1520458866311.jpg (615x470, 72K)

>writing the word nonce on your own property

everton tha

fake and homosexual

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 4.37.27 pm.png (512x280, 153K)

>the state of british architecture

Attached: feel street.jpg (3877x2823, 1.8M)

Nonce means gay in Liverpool btw, not paedo.

(You)

kopites are gobshites

Based neighbour.

>Spurs win tomorrow
>person in OP's picture get mocked for life for this

False

Nonce is not a slang word and it's mean only one thing. Nice cope pedo scouser though

Nice try but that's either a lie, or a cope because you get called it daily.

they have nothing else

some Everton fan put Tottenham flags up and got his house sprayed with bitter bluenose twats

Attached: D7pDw1EWwAAew-v.jpg (583x1200, 125K)

Attached: D7pDw1KWsAErzPf.jpg (628x1119, 109K)

>lad having a bit of fun, does joke christmas decorations to one up his neighbor's flags
>autists on sp meltdown
this is why liverpool deserve to win and you deserve to be miserable

Celtic fans or scousers : which one are the most cringy larpers?

Those Irish lads with the half and half Celtic/Liverpool full kit.
Celtic are their release, when Liverpool win nothing every season and Celtic win treble trebles.

in my street of 40 houses theres 10 with flags up and i don't live on a council estate. where my dad lives it's almost 50% of the houses who've not just got flags but bunting up, cardboard lifesize players in the windows and scarfs hanging out the windows. no where else cares as much about footy as this city

cringe

Does anyone in Ireland support any teams other than Liverpool, Celtic and sometimes Man United?

>NONCE

Attached: 1554646273288.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Now this is based

Like clockwork

Evertonian neighbours :^)

Villa, Arsenal, and Leicester have a few

It's 50-50 Liverpool and Utd and everyone supports Celtic.

Liverpool fan Michael Shields was arrested and later found guilty of attempting to kill a Bulgarian man with a paving slab whilst celebrating Liverpool FC’s European Cup win in 2005. The victim, father of two Martin Georgiev, didn’t die but suffered significant brain damage. Georgiev worked at Big Ben fish and chips and had come outside to intervene in a dispute between Bradley Thompson and his friend Anthony Wilson with other English people at the chippy.

Three Bulgarians witnesses, as well as Georgiev, all identified Shields in a line-up as the man who dropped the slab on Georgiev’s head after he had been punched and fallen to the floor. Whilst on the floor, he was kicked by two other men, who were identified by the witnesses as Wilson and Thompson.

Shields’ defence was that he was in bed by 3am at the Kristal hotel when the attack took place in a room with his friends Kieron Dunne, John Unsworth and others. A witness claimed he heard the three men who had attacked Georgiev say they were staying at this hotel and this is where the police seized their passports the following morning. Who was staying in the room next to Shields? Wilson and Thompson.

Thompson confessed that he had attacked Georgiev, along with Shields and Wilson, and received a six-month suspended sentence. However, when the trial began and Thompson was called to give evidence, he gave a highly contradictory and muddled account of events. It wasn’t just his changed story that was suspicious, but the testimonies of lots of defence witnesses who had all happened to stumble in to Shields’ room and see him asleep at the time of the attack. One said they had entered the room, apparently unlocked, because they thought there was a party there. Another said they went to retrieve a mobile phone, and so on.

His family began a yellow ribbon campaign and called on the Government to intervene to save their son, insisting that he was a “gentle giant”.

“I felt sorry for him at first,” Unsworth said of Georgiev, “but by insisting it was Michael that attacked him he is just trying to get his compensation money. Anyway, he only came out of the fish-and-chip shop to help out the Germans who were out there.”

Whilst Shields was in prison, Liverpool FC players warmed up wearing t-shirts in support of a criminal who had been convicted of attempted murder and Jamie Carragher even dedicated a goal to him!

“If I’d have known I was going to score I would have worn a t-shirt under my Liverpool shirt with Michael’s name on it,” he said. “I want to dedicate that goal to Michael Shields and all his family who are suffering so badly right now. When we got the news that he’d not only be found guilty for a crime he didn’t commit but actually been sentenced to 15 years, our hearts sank. For myself, Steven and the other local lads in the team, it really hit us. He’s one of us. He should have been here in Lithuania cheering us on but instead he’s locked up. Me and Stevie are heartbroken for the lad because it’s obviously an injustice.”

Always the victim, it’s never your fault.

After four years in prison, Jack Straw, the Justice Secretary at the time, gave Shields a Royal Pardon, the first for any British Citizen who had been convicted overseas. Straw claimed he had been made aware of “new evidence” but would not reveal what it was. The pardon came three weeks after news emerged that Shields’ father was planning to stand against Straw for his Blackburn seat, and would have received huge backing from Liverpool fans. A Royal Pardon is not the same as being not guilty of the crime but merely being forgiven for it, yet Shields has never attempted to clear his name, despite the supposed “new evidence” that apparently convinced Straw of his innocence.

I know a bloke from Belfast who supports man city but he's proddy scum so he doesn't really count

He was innocent la.

Ponce means gay, you nonce

>Liverpool fan Michael Shields
Lies he was a Chelsea fan undercover la

Attached: 1541550775661.png (387x483, 60K)

>Ponce means gay
Ponce means seek to obtain (something) without paying for it or doing anything in return.

Celtic are our team

>Your team
>Based in Glasgow, UNITED KINGDOM.

>painting NONCE on your own house

coatbridge is irish

No it's not. It is in the United Kingdom, under the reign of Her Majesty the Queen.

Words can mean more than one thing, you poncey nonce

Attached: ponce.jpg (484x201, 19K)

As are Derry City FC and yet they play in our league. What's your point, that you're good at geography?

>turboponce
An extremely camp, but not necessarily homosexual, pimp

absolutely everything

>I've just found out about this, by reading this post on RAWK. I think everyone should read it and be aware, even if you are not travelling, so if the worst does happen we can stick together.

>The short version, for those who can't be bothered is that UEFA and the other relevant authorities are creating fan parks for the supporters without tickets. However they plan to stop alcohol at 5pm and then close the parks at 6pm. Effectively they are creating a party atmosphere where fans will feel the need to drink more quickly, then stopping that party and turfing these fans out of a perfectly good place to then cram into any (likely already over-crowded) bars that they can find.

>With the reputation of the Spanish police for their heavy-handed treatment of football fans, this seems to be an incident waiting to happen. It's utterly stupid of the authorities. They should just keep those fan parks open for the game and show it there. Contain the party and let it happen.

fpbp

Attached: 1558984247736.gif (504x502, 441K)

If your team is
1. Not based in the Republic of Ireland
2. Does not play in the League of Ireland
and
3. Is not even based on island of Ireland in any capacity

Then it is NOT an Irish team.

based spaniards herding the scousers and jews into a kill zone

The only good liverpool fan is Dennis Skinner 2bh

>I still refer to him as dodgy Dave!
based

They're real, genuine fans and are eternally optimistic; 2 things that make Yea Forums seethe beyond reason.

>real, genuine fans
>90% of them are from London, the wider south or Ireland

>They're real, genuine fans

Attached: 1556879450354.jpg (1844x1227, 701K)

this is why liverpool are hated, they are the biggest club in england and likely the worst

based yellow peril ultras brigade

You know we have two Irish leagues

Boomer prods all support spurs and city

>we

No. One of them is the Northern Irish League. A British league, not your's.

>best supported team in european football
>sp hates them because its full of bandwagoners who have zero connection to their clubs and hate anyone who actually enjoys football
figures

Chelsea and Rangers are the protestant teams.

Chelsea's mixed lots of taigs love them.
Rangers is obvious.
Prods love United and liverpool too

As far as English footballs concerned prods and Catholics all support Chelsea, United and Liverpool.
anons right about spurs though, theyre only ever supported by guys that faught the Zulu.

But we're a British Isle, user.