Leave the W*rriors to me

>Leave the W*rriors to me

Attached: pascal-siakam.png (864x520, 237K)

his wager is finally paying off

>Siakam turns to Justman when KD returns

Attached: gotoubun18.png (1024x1024, 1.04M)

I CANT GET JIGGY WIT DIS SHIT

Atheists BTFO!!!

kek

God is a fucking leaf

what's his name?

I downloaded the exact same photo and tried posting the exact same thread with the exact same caption. Fuck you.

who is this "im the captain now"guy

>pretending KD is coming back
Lol ain't happening. His injury is way worse than the warriors wanted to let on. They've pushed back his "return" every game and people with insider knowledge have all stated KD is still limping and does not look good. He hasn't even been working out let alone doing practice or scrimmages which means he is far off from coming back.

Bro he tore his shit more than what they are letting on. He'd be back by now if it were mild.

Also he'll be rusty and not going 100%. Look at cousins.

[reddit gold has been added to your account]

>muh insiders
Are these the same "Insiders" who had the Celtics and Lakers in the final this year?

Attached: 2125664.jpg (343x214, 26K)

his achilles is torn. did you even see him when it happened? how he looked back cause he thought somebody kicked him in the back of the leg?

yeah, that was the tendon popping and rolling up to his calf

Attached: SJM-WARRIORS-0402-18-L.jpg (800x582, 90K)

No dumbass it's people who literally watch KD limping around the airport and to the plane.

I hope that your right, Raptors can finally stop disappointing me with blue balls

I wonder if he was really displeased at the fact that Steve Kerr called him "the next Draymond Green" and just decides to go off

that is the tell tale sign of an achilles injury, thinking that someone has stepped on your heel or thrown something that hit you in the heel

I hate draymond green so much, considering I obviously don’t even know him. I hope he gets traded and fades into obscurity.. on another note, he’s the only player that can quietly post a triple double in a finals game without any extra attention.

Apemond refball babby confirmed

Imagine letting a nigga who's played basketball for like 3 years dab all over you in a Finals game

He's one of those players that you would want in your team because of his hustle but hate him because he isn't

>He’s the only player that can quietly post a triple double in a finals game without any extra attention.

Dat 10/10/10

>Imagine letting a nigga who's played basketball for like 3 years and is only a starter this year to dab all over you in a Finals game

FTFY

>downloading a picture to post on Yea Forums

are you such a newfag you don't even know how to copy+paste maxresdefault[1]???

>Implying I didn't was the picture of siakam on my desktop
What are you, some sort of faggot?

Sounds like you're just regurgitating what reggie said when it happened and passing it off as your own

>siakam sacrificed his dad to save the nba

>Dat 10/10/10
4 turnovers away from the quad.

Larriors absolutely destroyed. Raps in 2