FUCK TORONTO

Holy fuck bros, why can't a city OTHER than Toronto have a basketball team?

Canada deserves a win, but NOT Toronto.

Attached: jeremylin130.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

Vancouver had a team but they were losing money like crazy because of low attendance

This. Feel much better cheering for a Curry since I am from Surrey

Vancouver might be able to support a team now. The crowd shots of Toronto is full of Asian people and Vancouver is like 50% Asian.

Also Pajeets love basketball.

Dude Asians are into cricket, baseball and soccer from the team sports. They don’t give a shit about basketball

Asians super bandwagon...I'm from the Bay and just see the Dubs/Sharks and Harbaugh ear 49ers

Filipinos bandwagon and wears the caps of whatever team is winning. Pajeets here all love basketball as well, all bandwagoners as well. See them wearing shirseys everywhere.

Literally never heard of a Pajeet talk about cricket.

mad? why would you be in Canada and living anywhere other than Toronto lmfao. Can't afford to live here, that's your problem pal.

>IN BEFORE
>INB4
>INBEEFOO

>MUH VANCOUVER

If I wanted to live in China I'd fucking go to china, tf would anyone choose to live in Vancouver.

I worked at a companies a low level IT call center and H1B Pajeets would call me to reset their password all the time. "Security Question: What's your favorite sport?
The answer was never not cricket.

Better than cheering for the French and heroin addicts.

A billion people who love cricket and they’re still not that good, amazing

Asians are wannabe niggers

Toronto is't Canada so it's okay

Which Pajeets? If it's from India, no shit it's cricket. If it's in Canada, it's basketball.

m8, basketball is the n°1 collective sport in China. The 1st game between O'Neal and Ming had several hundreds millions people on tv ratings in China, and every random games are followed by several dozen million Chinese. The NBA Asian office operates on a billion $ budget. When the Olympics went to China in 2008 the NBA sent ALL their best players of the moment, something they didn't do since 1992.

because Toronto is a shithole

Yeah the chinese love Kobe

Attached: 0817-kobe-bryant-china-450a.jpg (450x300, 122K)

It was a better time.

Attached: 1200px-Vancouver_Grizzlies_logo.svg.png (1200x916, 307K)

Seething provincelets cope

hicks mad

It's already hard enough for a Canadian team to attract mostly American players in an American league, let alone going to smaller and smaller cities.

Vancouver couldn't even support a team, even if that might be different today

i want a lin raptors jersey

It's no coincidence Kobe played for the US NT for the 1st time in the 2008 Olympics when he could have played for it for like a decade earlier.
And that his the "promoter" of the 2019 basketball WC that will be hosted by China (and for which NBA players actually say they'll play, which is usually not a given for a world cup, as a lot of players tend to skip it).

>not that good
You're kidding right? India won 2011 world cup, look strong contenders in this world cup and are one of the top two test sides in the world right now.

Grandcougar, BC

toronto is 2x the city vancouver will ever be

>Asians are into cricket
China plays cricket?

Vancouver is even shittier than toronto

Fucking beautiful logo and color scheme

Kippers fuck you okay

Shut the fuck up

hongcouver isnt nigger enough for the players. they dont like it here. im sure in france they wouldnt experience this problem.

Imagine this tiny nationlete thinking anything they have to say is relevant

>Everyone in this thread
>I don't live in the GTA = I hate Toronto, it is a shit hole, not enough whites.

Lmao hey man I'm Filipino from San Jose (now living somewhere else), but I hate the Warriors, but have respect for the Sharks. Niners and Raidera I'm mutual.

P O S T B U T T
O
S
T

B
U
T
T

Attached: 0787A9D1-CFB0-4212-8376-F3E6D19551D5.jpg (177x149, 10K)

Yeah, good luck convincing Filipinos to actually buy tickets for games. We would never shell out that kind of money unless it's Manny Pacquiao