High Resolution vs High Frame Rate

Which one would like to go mainstream first, high resolution or high frame rate?

Attached: aa.png (853x513, 114K)

resolution

high frame

Resolution, eyes can't see faster than 30 fps

reality is near infinite fps. even if we can only see 30 fps, we would still notice a 144 fps video to be much smoother than a 30 fps video.
every time you move your eyeballs, you "reset" the fps of your eyes and they have a bigger chance to align with a 144 fps video than a 30 fps video.

60 fps is like you're right there. I don't bother with 30 fps releases anymore. But I believe the 30hz vs 144hz in OP is more a gaming thing than the 60 fps vs 30 fps which pertains to tv and film.

144hz

I would like 144Hz, but 4k has already gone mainestream. I don't understand this thread. Note, I mean 4k TVs have gone mainstream, not necessarily 4k content.

when i see netflix 4k content i'm not excited to have any other 4k content for now.

2560x1440@60
There's currently little point in going above that if you're streaming/watching cable. Providers just don't have the proper bandwidth/throughput to output maximum quality.

What is even the point of 4k?

Films look better at 24 fps. Sports I couldn’t care less I don’t watch them to see a pretty picture.

both are placebo
pick the placebo you like to brag about the most

I'm talking about sports.
fiber is the future

For computers, more pixels is always better if your computer can handle it.
For movies/television/etc, you can go bigger and not lose quality. I have an uncle who had a 60~70" tv back in the late 90s. My opinion was everything looked like shit on it.

Argentinians are so retarded

fuck you motherfucker

You're a low IQ nog if you think any resolution over 4K matters. Even 4k does not matter unless you are like 5 feet away from the screen. Frame rate is the most important thing.

60fps is a huge fucking meme and it fucking looks awful and unnatural I hope anyone that enjoys it would kill themselves

I can see the difference when i switch between 60hz and 75hz, so I imagine 144hz is so fucking smooth. Movies look like shit in 60fps or maybe we just need to adapt to them, Idk, but for video games the more the better

This
>B-but you just need to get used to it
No. It makes everything look fake as shit and ruins immersion.

1440p at 120hz masterrace

Retards have been saying this since dvd came out

Then why do 60fps vids look quite different to 30fps you mug.

Left: cares about resolution
Right: cares about fps

Attached: incel-08.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (986x496, 150K)