Max Muncy(L) 3B
David Freese(R) 1B
Cody Bellinger(L) RF
Enrique Hernandez(R) 2B
Alex Verdugo(L) CF
Russell Martin(R) C
Matt Beaty(L) LF
Hyun-Jin Ryu(L) P

Attached: mets_dodgers_scoreboard.jpg (1000x500, 92K)

Vargas

Attached: F97E8A4A-A30F-4A0E-A1B1-1D07949B4B0A.jpg (500x375, 61K)

Vargy perfect game today

6-5 mets

Digits don’t lie

Go Doyers

Attached: dodgers Yui.png (1009x972, 375K)

Vargas dominates lefties, which your lineup mainly is. This should be an easy task

>vargass
>dominating anything
lol

He's been solid his last 4 starts..fairweather detected

Mest are toast

Attached: korean monster.png (320x303, 142K)

Big Meat Pete will dinger off this fool

>mest outfielding

Settle down, Jason

CT3 and Muncy getting it started

Attached: 11.png (646x646, 186K)

Based Muncy

Fuck the dodgers so much. Just give us a chance

You had a chance last night tho

>Frozen

Fucking kek

Ump squeezing jason hard

Fuck LA

>mest

ump giving vargas No borderline calls :/

he's a perfectionist who lives on the edge of the zone

>risp

Come on lads

vargasitoooo

Alonso will send one into the upper deck

Hadouken!

Attached: ryu.jpg (384x249, 42K)

alonso got fooled badly...

Based ryu will own this game

So uh, which one of these guys is your ace again?

>risp

>nido hiding that weak chin with a beard

Wow he’s just like me

Kawhi just murdered that kid

sup bums. had a shit day. 3x bad news. about to be homeless. shit is only getting worse and worse. you have no idea.

but HI!

what happened mang?

ultra long story. i dont ever blog post out here about personal info but i'm in trouble. the long story short is that landlord sold the building, new owner has the right to retain the current tenants or throw everyone out with a holdover eviction. of course, they are choosing to throw everyone out because they want more rent that they can't legally raise it to currently. been fighting this shit since january. i have a week before the marshalls come and throw me into the streets.

tetris on the organ, awesome.

>game on KTLA5
nice. reminds me of dodger gamethreads on kcal9 many moons ago...

do you have family or friends you can stay with?

there's got to be some legal loophole right? I mean, I looked it up and you can try to block it in court.

vargasitooooooo

>Hating on Ovaltine

Shut up Gary

no, that's the thing. all of my life long friends got married, moved out of nyc. only family is my mom, she's going through the same shit. everyone else is dead. i'm alone.

i can go back to court and ask for more time under a hardship stay. i can't find a place. rents got crazy here. but there's no guarantee the courts will give any time.

all i'm doing is getting my shit together to fit in a storage unit and i will have to live out of a backpack on the streets. i'm already an ultra poorfag. i'm a snap/public assistance/medicaid case as it is. but i won't go to a shelter, that's instant rape/robbery. i'm saying too much about shit but it's not a joke.

we all know Banana Quik is bestest.

Attached: 56ac528047c4c3400aa41f64de61f4c7.jpg (343x400, 25K)

sorry to hear that man, wish you the best. id swallow my pride and ask one of my friends for help tbf

shit man, that's awful. I'd also go for trying to get one of your friends because nyc is not exactly the best place to be homeless.

Cheer up, lad. At least you get to watch Ryu pitch.

thank you, i appreciate it. my life has never been good. i've always struggled. i know and have known alot of people who've ended up in this situation but it's usually because of their own fault, being stupid, some kind of problem. i legit don't deserve it. greedy landlords just want more rent. let me do the math.. 57% increase. its bad out here. i've been to every social service, every agency, endless appointments for months. the real help seems to be reserved for women, children, and elderly. i'm just some guy, so apparently i am expendable and there is no help for me.

oh i know it. but i can carry myself well. i'm a fighter. there's homeless that make alot a day just collecting and recycling cans. it's a gold mine to do that, if you are that desperate and wanna do it. but sleeping and safety is the issue. that's why you see so many homeless sleeping on the street. it's safer than a shelter. there's cameras outside every building, millions of people walking by. shelters are just like jail but people have access to weapons. bums will rob other bums for their shoes, etc.

but either way, all of the people i know have families, they have kids now. they're not gonna take me in like a stray cat. it's just a desperate terrible way to live, i apologize for talking about this out here. but if nothing else, even you dodgers fans are no strangers to homelessness. LA is no stranger to that shit. anyone can fall into it, it doesn't discriminate. i could yap all night about it. shit is just fucked up. this is a first world country and i can't get any kind of stability.

Please tell his fastball isn't actually 84

>the real help is reserved for women, children, and the elderly
this is true as fuck
in 20 years white men will unironically be oppressed

hey man, it's alright to vent here. i'm just some faceless dude in a baseball gamethread but i am pulling for you

vargas is fucking nasty tonight besides that 1st inning

get fucked muncy

We are oppressed right now. That's why there needs to be violent resistance now while the state is weak geopolitically. Having social energy sucked up by con artist windbag like trumpstein was the worst thing to happen.

> (You)
my man, white people are already oppressed. last 10 years has been slippery slope. i don't wanna turn this into pol level shit but i can't find a job because i'm too white. every single store has 100% black staff here in my neighborhood, yet they advertise themselves as an "equal opportunity employer".

thank you , user. i truly do appreciate it. i know most of these threads are shitposting and bants and trash talk but, even though i've never met any of you, we're all part of the same thing here. i don't take any of that for granted.

>beachball

Literally who can stop Ryu

Attached: 2345674.png (968x1001, 589K)

Akuma can

Attached: Akuma_in_flames_by_LoneWolfPredator.jpg (898x900, 182K)

the fuck? where do you live that every store is 100% black?

VARGAS IS BASED

kike is literally unplayable right now

VARGOAT

wasn't expecting a pitcher duel

bad neighborhood. but it's worse than that.

you go to 14th street union square Whole Foods... every single cashier is a black girl. every one. i used to work in that area for years. it was like that 5+ years ago. not it's overwhelmingly just that. just stop by. go see who's working there. and that's not even the ghetto where i am, that's east villiage shit. it's like that there now.

me either. expected vargass to get steamrolled. this has been nice. Ryu is alright, nothing but respect for him.

bunt would be the play, ryu is too good and the dogers have a good bullpen behind him. we need to manufacture a run right away

It has really ramped up with the increase in White opposition to jewish geopolitical interests and war fatigue. They are positioning society to try to reward people they think can be bribed with employment and status to die for israel in replacement of those who are beginning to vocally resist. There is a lot of overlap with the Evangelical lunatics down south who fill their football teams and daughters wombs up with "godly niggers". Anti-war sentiment among White males specifically is spooking and embittering the establishment.

>dogers have a good bullpen
did you not see the last 2 games?

wtf i thought nyc was gentrified

RYUUUUUUUUUUU

imagine being unable to generate offense against Jason Vargas lmao

it's been gentrified alright. dozens of historic beautiful buildings being torn down to rubble to make way for another starbucks or mcdonalds or chiplotle. nyc is turning into a strip mall. but the people who live and work here have these options for employment. it's a disaster. you can't afford a studio apmt for $1500 a month when you make $200 a week after taxes. it's non stop unbelivable poverty.

fuck man

they're going to get 8 out of ryu and then jansen will shut the door

Fuck this shit we wasted a stellar vargas start

vargas looks like this dude

Attached: 17D309F6-1F85-4F95-AF8A-5A24C3E71D18.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Thought the same

Don't fuck it up, jansen!

Attached: 37.png (646x646, 199K)

based janshit

Mets could use a longball. I’ll count it as a half-win if I can go to bed by 2am though

do you lovelove ryu?

This series has been a lot of fun to watch. Tie it up Mest, i want extra innings !!!

Jansen pls

예 ^^

RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE

chill fucker i have work in 7 hours

>99
Yes! He's been the most consistent pitcher all year.

Attached: 39.png (646x646, 263K)

tfw no

Attached: 917B6AFA-7E70-4C44-BFA4-D13A61EC61B0.jpg (504x642, 70K)

GLORIA

LOL

hahaha that was nelson cruz all over again, except without the 2 strikes away 2x

conforto :(

I liek it when the man does she blinded me with pusy

Also Dodgers-Phillies is gonna be dope. Slug it out.

what is more pathetic not having a world series win in 30 years because your owners are mega jews and wont spend money in the biggest media market in the world or not having a world series in 30 years when your owners are willing to spend but are just incompetent

>rags

losing 2 world series in a row might come to close to home for some people in this thread

>mest
Why the fuck do i like this team

Attached: 17E3AE6F-FA4D-45E0-B561-4282708EA3D0.jpg (480x259, 27K)

Dodgers win in six this year then go away for another 30

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, WALL

fuuuuuuck I thought he had it

cause mest are best

also, confy, nice.

because you are too cucked to be chadkees fan

ConGOATo

Almost Cody

because you don't like yourself

Attached: 1522871906418.png (662x488, 195K)

Why do team still put things like scoreboards and chainlink fence sections on parts of the outfield walls that fielders can come into contact with?

Banana man!

They’re doing well against the best team in the NL. Don’t give up

TYBBM

Attached: Kiké-Banana-Suit.jpg (500x411, 196K)

K E E
A
Y
INSURANCE RUN

if mets lose this game, the season is over. like for real. all hangs on this game. being real.

They did well last night and then >mest

ya. fucking familia.

Because your other option was being a Skankees fan

imagine living in new york and not rooting for the most successful team in american sports LOL imagine being a sports hipster
>I root for the mest because they arent good like the (redacted)

>16-1

it was all d*az. familia looked good

imgaine living in the shadow of a san fransisco team LOL
>doyers
>1988
LOL

I root for the mets because my great-grandpa decided to be a faggot giants/giants fan and once the giants moved he chose the mest

Im from jersey though. I inherited this disease from my father

Shoulda let Vargas pitch. Fuck mickey

diaz inherited that shitstorm. it was gsellman and familia giving up all those runs. he got beat up for runs but it wouldnt have even gotten that far.

how the fuck do you blow a 8-3 lead. 888-come-on-now. ffs this bullpen, i swear.

>the mest are a brokedick expansion team that just merged the primary colors of the two teams that beat feet out west to rope in the disaffected

>A more memorable World Series than any of the Giants wins
>Regularly referenced when talking about baseball history
>No one cares about Bumfucker

Attached: 1531457669009.png (400x280, 18K)

Yankees won again today. Amazing

>Shoulda let Vargas pitch. Fuck mickey
This. Fuck this 100 pitch count horseshit. Sandy Koufax back in the day used to pitch 130-150+ pitches.... 300 innings a year, four man rotations

They needed another guy, but Brodie blew the budget on Cano and a fourth third baseman.

Mickey is a goddamn moron. Every fucking night he does something wrong. Wilpons need to let Brodie fire his ass and bring in Girardi.

no one cares faggot

you again, huh. whatever. yankees are choke artists. haven't won shit since the turn of the century despite being the bankees and having an unlimited payroll. you're trash.

Dusty baker is fucking avialable. And do we give him a call? No.

Fuck Jeff Wilpon

>mest exist in the same market
>somehow the yankees have unlimited payroll and they dont
LOL

Imagine blowing a 3-0 series lead to your most hated rival and having to watch them break their 86 year curse.
>yaks

i originally liked mickey, but over and over we see he's completely incompetent.

>Wanting Dusty Baker, perennial jobber in the playoffs

mets win check the digits

Dusty Baker sucks. I'd rather have Mickey, Baker is plagued with postseason dipshit manageritis.

Imagine thinking degrom won't win the cy again. Lol

we all know Ryu is about to tear a vagina muscle and end up on the IL again

imagine having rivals that actually care that your team exists

there's more mets fans than yankeefags in nyc, shitbag. proof is in ticket sales.

Attached: yankees-vs-mets-tickets-1464097947.jpg (1819x2148, 1.8M)

>wanting the baseball version of Bruce Boudreau

Attached: 1472887835813.jpg (368x399, 27K)

>Unironically wanting dusty baker
holy shit are you desperate

which is why your team should spend you fucking retard thanks for proving my point LOL
>mest education

better than Mick "le hug everyone and tell them theyre beautiful" Callaway

mets arent the yankees with a 200+ million bankroll. but mets are the fan fav in nyc apparently, so go fuck yourself, bandwagoneer.

Jansen is automatic. Can't hit him when he's on

You underestimate how badly a shitty past can follow someone throughout a baseball career. A blank slate like Mickey is thoroughly preferable to that dipshit Baker.

There are rumors that the Wilpons aren't allowed to give out contracts more than 4 or 5 years in length by their creditors. They really have no business owning a team in that market, but MLB puts up with it because it puts less pressure on Atlanta, St. Louis, Seattle, Philadelphia, Colorado, Detroit, etc. to spend to keep up with another payroll juggernaut.

>they have the money they just wont spend it
>that is why we are better than yankees fans
LOL imagine being this retarded

no swing

that wasnt even close to hitting flesh, blind fucken ump

umpball

cant wait to see alonso in pinstripes tbqh

thats a hit batsman, fuck that.

incoming 2-run game-tying blast

dodgers plastics in the audience dont know the rules lol

lol alonso memeing to toddfather

The umpiring this year has been ATROCIOUS. Replay has made umps more irrelevant than ever, hey don't even TRY to get better at making good calls if one of them keeps fucking up.

Todd Frazier is such a faggot

Attached: ted-kremer-and-todd-frazier.jpg (607x480, 50K)

cmon jansen end this. I wanna touch myself to some anime girls

>frazier

Nice swing faggot

jfc frazier

>toddfather

Ugliest swing ive seen all year. Holy SHIT that was bad.

>legit throwing the bat.

wtf

This series has been top tier lolmets

METS LOSE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE METS LOSE

i'm just happy we're out of LA and get to face the garbage Dbacks next

gg doyers

Attached: 570D107C-A383-4FC9-99C6-4CA3D9DA6F8E.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

gg mest. it was a comfy series.

WE LOVE IT

Attached: 10.png (623x583, 21K)

welp, it's been a good run. good to see you again doyers. this legit ruins mets for the year. no point now. see you whenever! you doyears are good peeps. i'll be rooting for you in WS.

GG Pricks

good series mets

Attached: 1558319535904.jpg (488x485, 39K)

FUCK
THE
NEW
YORK
METS

deGrom tomorrow?

So explain to me why that was a HBP?

Thanks lad, hope everything works out for you.

Always that one autistic yaks fan

dodgers fans have ben classy and respectful. GG gents, good luck with your season

That’s what the umpire called, therefore it was

the Dbacks are actually pretty good though

enjoy playing the major league jew york team in august doyers

>yaks
kek lol carl wheezer

Attached: 1540695475146.jpg (1024x594, 315K)

GG Mest fans

>1986
OH NO NO NO

comfy series GG mets

He dropped the ball! He dropped the ball! Oh my goodness! He dropped the ball!

Ortiz into deep right field, back is Sheffield we'll see you later tonight!