THE S*N BTFO

THE S*N BTFO
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHa #JFT96 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

twitter.com/Awaydaysbible_/status/1133494164572856320

Attached: D2B415A7-1897-450F-86AF-B8E4E26442EE.jpg (1125x1587, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withering_away_of_the_state
twitter.com/GiladAtzmon/status/1134233903470927872
twitter.com/DunnyLFC_/status/1134161548866404352
youtube.com/watch?v=JG821Y1Mu54
youtube.com/watch?v=UvUwad8hWz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Redditpool

>binning

learn English

Learn the lies of the s*n, cunt

Attached: bin.jpg (409x111, 9K)

why does Liverpoo hate The Sun

>binning
is there a worse country in europe than england?

Absolutely based.

Attached: P170507-038-Liverpool_Southampton-1024x588.jpg (1024x588, 133K)

They were pretty much maggys lackeys and lied about hillborough and blamed the fans and made up outright lies to defend police

learn to avoid fences

Printed lies to support the Thatcher government and South Yorkshire Police.

Well I hope tottenham win now
Fuck that shit

Attached: 1499701906368.png (377x300, 92K)

Everton and Tranmere fans hate The Sun too. It's frowned upon for newsagents to even stock it on Merseyside.

Why are all Scousers pale?
Because they boycott The Sun

Attached: BASIL THE RAPIST - JIMMY SAVILLE WAS INNOCENT.jpg (509x509, 40K)

Corbyn is a cunt that would sell his mother if that put him in Downing Street

Don't elect him, britbros

Reported the truth about Hillsborough which Liverpool continue to cover up to this day

>tfw worked in a shop as a teenager
>frequently binned all the copies of The Sun and the Daily Mail
>pissed myself silly laughing at the furious red-faced old cunts that had got up at 6am only to find we had no papers

Attached: wofcYPJ6.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Cringe but redpilled.

Because it told the truth about what happened and that doesn't support the victim complex the fans love to have.

You don't know fuck all lad. If he was that desperate he'd have changed his mind over Brexit and all sorts to chase votes.

what's the truth

Scousers make jews and blacks look like they have balls when it comes to criticism or the existence of something they don't like.

parroting what you learned on the internet

hillborough or otherwise, scouser or not, if you cant see the sun is a fucking joke of a "newspaper" you are just a complete knob head simple as

>a fucking S*n

you learned what a scouser was from this website, you cannot talk

Scousers killed each other by being retards, but somehow the Prime Minister gets blamed because she wasn't there to guide the inbreds to behave like the schoolchildren they are. I mean really, you think the leader of a nation should be fucking responsible to guide drunk sports fans into a stadium?

State bootlicking freak

Is being a Liverpool supporter a mental illness as defined by DSM–5?

I just dropped a glass jar on the floor and cut my toe on some shards, better blame Trump. This is the reasoning and logic Scousers have.

it should be

They are honestly weird desu. I live in Liverpool and Liverpool fans come across like religious nutjobs. Everton fans are based though.

>communist calling others state bootlickers

this

The sad thing is they think this actually hurts The Sun and not the retailer

Not him but perfect Marxist communism is a stateless system tbf

a scouser is a liverpool native. there are good people amongst them, like everton supporters
regarding the others, 96 were definitely not enough - may the heysel 39 be avenged one thousand times more

>Not him but I just happen to post in the exact same style

>mfw when Fox News in on in the airport and use a universal remote to change it to Newsy

Attached: IMG_20190323_155937.jpg (1033x723, 174K)

>be lpool fan
>eternally slip
>permanently whine about muh 96 as a distraction from being a choke team

Not really, newspapers are sold on a "Sale or Return" basis. Except you don't even return them these days, you just tell the agents (e.g. Menzies) how many you sold and they collect what's left without really checking it before it all gets pulped and recycled.

If it's stateless then who the fuck enforces all of the regulation required for communism to exist?

Attached: PPgDpu9.jpg (604x356, 77K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withering_away_of_the_state

I thank Allah every day that at least 90 scousers died so we don't have to put up with a cringe "silence in the 74th minute" thing

don't bother. 90% of the people on Yea Forums and more generally Yea Forums are a bunch of knuckle dragging cretins who lap up the shit murdoch's empire produces. telling them they're wrong is like talking to a wall

What news sources do you suggest we consume?

is that why every time i read the daily mirror at my grans house they're sucking scouse cock

>los sun

the guardian and the washington post, of course
they're the most respected and impartial news sources out there
i recomend reading owen jones articles

the newspaper forced them to jump turnstiles without tickets and piss on dead bodies

Everyone who's not a brainlet hates the sun, or at least views it with great distaste.

why do scousers sound so funny

Because they can't get a full breath of air

Just like how amerifats blamed the innocent and kind man Osama bin Laden or Jews when it was in fact the gargantuan weight of amerifat passengers that brought the plane down into the twin towers and blessed all good folk around the world with great news.

Attached: Are+you+that+blind+you+fat+sack+of++_cdb60e73538904d373b065c32b2ac300.jpg (960x960, 184K)

neither can you after going up a flight of stairs

Jokes on you m8 I live in a trailer

Attached: 1367872836573.png (1441x769, 92K)

'Ate the S*n
'Ate Rupert Murdoch
'Ate white people
'Ate capitalism

Love me Grauniad
Love me Islam
Love me immigrants
Love Jezza Cornyn

Simple as.

Based and basedpilled.

>be a drunk hooligan
>trample my fellow Liverpool fans
>get trampled by other Liverpool fans
Waaaa the police didn’t tell us not to shove and trample each other over the big football game!

So you are comparing one of the masterminds of the largest terrorist attack in human history to a woman who had no control of what drunk inbred scousers did in a stadium? Yea, Thatcher was responsible that Scouser retards don't know how to properly enter a stadium. No wonder Liverpool fanbase is the most hated.

>masterminds

Is this how americans cope when they get outsmarted by a sand niggers?

There's literally nothing you can tell me to change my mind that livershit fans are the most subhuman pieces of trash in all of football.

Lol! I had to laugh, take this (you)

Based english teacher in nigeria

Based
Also based

Not him but ur dumb

They told the truth

Reminder that the fine levied upon the only person found guilty over muh hillsborough valued the lives of the squashed scousers at £67.70 each.

just go outside and determine what is happening in the world for yourself
listen and observe and be in harmony

OH NO NO NO NON

HOW COULD THEY NOT WIN THE TITLE

OH NON NO NON NO

Just remember 96 wasn't enough

Neither was 97

This except the exact opposite of everything he said

OP probably reads T*e D*ily T*legraph lmao

For me it's the spectator and the financial times

Based and basilpilled

Ignore rest,
Long story short, liverpool was an industrial city but thatchers economic plans cucked the city in the short term but it was somewhat necessary because the economic model of liverpool required too many over scarce resources which was making an unstoppable bubble. Thatcher could have done a better job but Liverpool supported the other party so it become a political and economic battleground

Hillsbrough happened because the police failed to organize the entrances to the stadium and people snuk in because it was basically a free ticket to enter the stadium, all the people who snuck in wanted to go to the good spots of the stadium and thats how the overcrowding resulted in 96 deaths. Retarted people but was totally avoidable by the security

>break the law by entering stadium without paying
>blame security for Liverpool fans being literal criminals

Damn, even poortugal is roasting the bongs

BOOM! BOOM!

Based

the Jews literally want to kill Corbyn.

twitter.com/GiladAtzmon/status/1134233903470927872

twitter.com/DunnyLFC_/status/1134161548866404352
OH NO NO NO NO

Cringe, I’ll stick to Breitbart thank you very much

Like he has been doing?

Remember that time he promised to abolish all student debt before last election, then changed his mind after the vote?

Fuck him. Better than tories but thats a low barrier

lmao

Liverpool fans are mentality ill.

Why don't Liverpool fans boycott the BBC?

Attached: hillsborough.jpg (465x498, 72K)

The sun were right to shame you people

youtube.com/watch?v=JG821Y1Mu54

cringe

based

>you just brainwash people enough so they can act the way we want them even without the state's coercion
based commies

They didn't sneek in though, the police LITERALLY opened up the doors and guided them in to clear the area outside.
It is 100% their fault, as it was proved so in a court of law.

It happened a few times the previous years, close calls with Spurs and I think united at one point

>Act like the niggers you are
>Paper reports you acting like niggers
>Cam down, la. Cam down
I hope Spuds crush them harder than the 96 got crushed.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-04-15-at-12.28.02[1].png (575x548, 321K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UvUwad8hWz0

Attached: lloyd.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Don't mock it. That'll buy a whole street in scouseland.

>not knowing what mastermind means
He isn't calling him a genius but one of the guys who were the big shot callers of the plot.

So the police physically pushed the Scousers inward like sardines? I can see police telling them to just fucking get int he stadium so as to not keep the line outside waiting but I think the fact the Scousers just wanted the best seats in the stadium was the reason why they all pushed forward.

Attached: sun-pls understand.jpg (817x529, 180K)

brendan rodgers, steve mcmanaman. and is that paul mcartney?

any other celebs that survived the horror of hillsborough?

Attached: Match of the day 15 04 1989 Hillsborough Disaster.webm (478x360, 568K)

Second one is fake news.

That's a misquote. He famously said: the capitalists will sell us the rope we hang them with

t. brain addled trumpoid

So who should we have?

Seriously, the options we've got make Trump v Hilary look elite.

Attached: Brexit13.jpg (752x960, 96K)

No, I know many Everton fans who buy the Sun just to wind up the reds.

For me, it’s Boris Johnson

Every newspaper is a complete and utter joke.

Edgy teenagers from Rhyl don't count

Attached: Sun1.jpg (768x768, 75K)

First one was blatantly wrong good thing they called themselves out for it.
It was all fans not only some of them that pissed and robbed their 96 dead fellow scouse.

theyre irish who cant swim

always find it mad the furore hillsborough/scousers generate among continental europeans, north americans and south americans

Because everyone hates the Sun

>

Attached: Mastermind.png (606x219, 12K)

i ate from your mam's toilet last night if you know what i mean

Attached: 1478441389896.png (599x445, 746K)

Based juve

Attached: juve bants.jpg (650x432, 57K)

top jej

>in a different class
In a manner of speaking it certainly is.