/nba/ general

DO IT FOR THEM edition

Tonight 9PM EST

Attached: 4D3B429B-D2EC-4D52-88A5-3A6AF45FBBB9.jpg (2000x2000, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

in-n-out.com/
streamable.com/kswpk
strawpoll.me/18081754
crackstreams.com/nba/1
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/01/california-ranks-last-quality-life-new-report/384853002/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1978_California_Proposition_13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for raps FUCK CALIFORNIA AND FUCK MEXICANS

Warriors in 5.

i literally cant upload files anymore. who wants my meme collection

>Canadians won't be enjoying a delicious Double double today in honor of California bringing it home
Sad, really.

Attached: 1547966786832.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

this tbqh

isnt "double double" a canadian thing or did i miss your joke

Do you even know what a double double actually is? Fat retard.

in-n-out.com/

Its only the GOAT of fast food burgers, user

in-n-out is overrated as fuck and the fries taste like dogfood

five guys forever cunt!

Who are the two white guys besides Matt Bonner. I dont remember them

Also based Joey Graham, that nigger could dunk

Reminder that KD is the biggest bitch in sporting history.

Lmao

Attached: E54D7C01-5785-4831-AFC3-75CA69E1DA15.jpg (1072x550, 98K)

BASED JYD

Attached: D72XpuUX4AEHoia.jpg (738x1200, 199K)

that's not five guys

>Raptors in 5

Attached: D72bfx2UwAAF7uj.jpg (799x1200, 138K)

i think californians are annoying. what do americans think of the state of california?

Fuck that. I want the warriors to win to get my free Doritos Locos Taco

*is better than in n out*
*literally jesus chicken*
califags out

Attached: 1DD7BB2C-5ED3-4A26-B491-864019B06859.jpg (500x366, 40K)

My nigga Kawaii uguu gonna go of tonight

Attached: kawaii.jfif.jpg (241x209, 14K)

based americunt

ummmm they hate gay people so we dont discuss them here or anywhere

At least it’s not full of or chinks like toronto is

do canadians actually believe they're gonna win this series?

they literally already won.

Why does this dude trigger Yea Forums so much?

my dog would prolly do it for a gucci belt

5 Guys is pleb-tier. Even worse, its practically reddit tier. Hipsters like it over in-n-out for ...reasons... though its twice the price and their fries are so coated in grease you risk constipation.

The only legit contender for the title is Tommy's which I'll concede is just as greasy as 5 guys, but actually great.

Attached: burger.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Because for years people have memed that toronto is full of brown people, and as soon as they make the finals this brown guy is all over the media

only Californian faggots think In-N-Out is the best, don't worry Canabro

Attached: cops.jpg (320x252, 24K)

I don't want either team to win bros

Attached: 1556003562197.jpg (666x777, 457K)

This guy makes me want to get chicken biryani with some mango lassi

Prepare your anuses GSW

Attached: goat.jpg (959x1200, 150K)

Listening to Bay Area legend, Tupac

never even heard of this shit and that burger looks sad as fuck. really nice image choice

are you even excited for this? This is going to be a sweep if I ever seen one. more one sided than last year

Attached: 1557138812349.jpg (454x470, 47K)

top 5 fast food places: five guys, firehouse subs, raisin canes, chik-fil-a and taco bell

made this here with all the ice on in the booth

Attached: curry pink blazer.jpg (625x518, 63K)

But I will be enjoying a delicious double double in honour of my rapties bringing it home.

Attached: o-TIM-HORTONS-facebook.jpg (1536x1024, 239K)

they have those in cali so...

californians be like yeah bro come to cali bro i just got a bong and named it bongzilla so i can hit fat dingers out of it lmao hahah yeah tyler your tan is looking good

californians be like haha bro pizza from new york bro? ewwww lets just kick it at CPK lmao. i just heard about some new sushirito on r/thebay420, we should check it out sometime todd!

californians be like our state is so cultured yo eat a california roll, have some in-n-out, watch some shekelberg films, n kick it at CPK lol

Attached: 61-nWCRytiL._SY450_.jpg (401x450, 57K)

I could make any kind of five guys burger at home. The first time I tried it I was surprised at how bland the burger patty itself was. The fries are soggy as shit.

BAPE > SUPREME

r/california

>still no shake shack mention

Attached: shake-shack-700x883.jpg (700x883, 122K)

CPK is a national disgrace. Almost as big a disgrace as the Cheesecake factory

this photo looks like GTA san andreas

>sprinkles
>not based boston creme

This. Five Guys burgers are bland. There's a reason why they have so many toppings. Their Cajun fries are good though.

I'm an Asian dude going to game 3 of the finals. Will I be the only Asian there?

niggas who think batman can beat superman are literally mentally retarded and handicapped

wtf I've never been but I heard California Pizza kitchen was really good compared to other pizza chains???

>Who are the two white guys besides Matt Bonner. I dont remember them
Primo Pasta? JV? Jakob?

>crinkle cut fries

Guess im never eating there.

rapties

Attached: 1523119252919.jpg (500x699, 110K)

the spectacle that drake is about to do tonight is going to be amazing

>JYD
>Demar
>Bosh
>TMac
>Damon
How many Raptors organization can gather them all in one night?

Oh fuck, i didnt even see Bargnani. I miss that guy.

nearly spent 1k on seats then i realized this semen slurping sport wasnt about to jew me

The posters in this thread wouldn't know a good burger if it came up and bit them in the ass

based as fuck

it’s ass bro

This is why we can't let Canada win bros. They will never stop rubbing it in our face that they know hoops better than we do

You're insane if you think this is going to be a sweep. 6 games, my man.

Not a fast food joint and overpriced.

>mfw Dell Curry shows up in his old Raps jersey

Attached: 14275937036.jpg (1024x640, 162K)

Nigga if a burger came up and bit me in the ass im seeking out will smith and the men in black immediately

Yah ill say, their french fries look like they type of shit from walmart thats costs $1 for a 2 pound bag. Disgusting. Like ill eat those fries at home, but if im going to a restaurant i want real fries.

I don't got no stylist

All my planes are private

jorge garbajosa, the one in the op center i legit dont know, jose calderon, jason kapono, andrea bargani, jv, jakob poetl

thats bascially all of the white looking players here

>Nigga if a burger came up and bit me in the ass im seeking out will smith and the men in black immediately

Attached: moe.jpg (500x449, 19K)

was the movie logan a big deal in canada?

shit writing. is that drake.

For non North Americans, how different is Canada and the USA to you? We can see the clear and deep cultural differences

i dont even know what happens in canada

I feel we have more in common with Mexico than Pajeet-Chink land

I've been to this In n out before

Who here /tooautistictogotojurassicparksojustshitposton/sp// ?

I think it might be Zan Tabak now that youve named the rest.

Its funny ive lost interest in basketball a few years ago, i have more of an emotional attachment to these old players that didnt win shit than to the current team.

Canadians are annoying because they think Canada is perfect. Every issue in the US, snobby Canadians pat themselves on the back that we don't have that shit here. Like, school shooting in the US "Wow thank fuck we don't have freedom in Canada"
Wait 6 months for a life saving necessary surgery "At least the government pays for it, unlike the US"

Honestly, Canada would improve if we lost this liberal bullshit cucking out country.

Everything is really commercalized in your country, drving down the highway in upper state New York in the middle of nowhere and hit 20X the billboards I would here

Don’t Americans feel weird cheering for a Canadian team over an American team? Unless california isn’t America

i ate a burger from five guys and got explosive diarrhea so bad once i damn near blew out my acl on the toilet

yeah i don't want to get stabbed

It's full of americans anyways.

Canada seems more chill

I dont want the world to see me because I don't think that they'd understand

we got us

Attached: goldenfash.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Steve Novak

>Cousins is playing
How large is the lead are we talking about today?
20? 30?

Attached: gotoubun18.png (1024x1024, 1.04M)

why the fuck do you want to stand out there with no personal space for hours and then wait for an hour to get out? legit people are wearing diapers cause pissing themselves in that "park"

Oh shit nigger

Toronto bros: is Casa Loma worth visiting?

Cousins is as useful as Gasol in this series.

Going to be fast paced and memeshots all around.

what is this H&M gay shit?

Will Curry be our secret agent? he lived his formative years in Canada and was probably cheering for the raptors when he was a teenager

Attached: IMG_0594-e1467646439665.jpg (623x1024, 189K)

How many former Raptors are in the building?

You just saying stupid shit for no reason or what?

The escape rooms are excellent, and the Blue Bloods steakhouse is decent but expensive. Other than that no. But I highly recommend the escape rooms there, they involve actors who participate along the way. It's like LARPING in a castle

over 9000

WE NEED ALL YOUR ENERGY Yea Forums !!!!!!!!!

Attached: spirit bomb.jpg (1200x1200, 229K)

Imagine being this much of a burden to your loved ones

yeah if you're six

I went there in 3rd grade it sucks the only cool part is the underground sex dungeon. it's pretty creepy

If you live here it's a nice place for a date.

If you happen to be in the city and have nothing to do, it's basically a museum that takes about 45 minutes to walk through. If you are stopping to actually look at things.

I dont understand how its an attraction that the city pushes to come see
It's fucking no Hearst Castle, i assure you that.

also if its anything like here in new york on new years your whole dick, balls and asshole is getting groped multiple times

also fights. i seen a grown man get whipped with some extra long twizzlers

nah...fuck off rappy

Fucking Harry

Attached: smilelaugh.jpg (798x798, 101K)

based

you will be gettin zero and I mean zero energy from me rappy homo gay faggot

Put the entire Eastern Conference for the past 6 years and you have yourself a /doitforthem/.

only literal retards think gsw is better than tor

Ehh the view from the CN tower is pretty cool

How many Warriors are gonna get stuck on the 510 Spadina streetcar and miss the first quarter?

(>*-*)> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here you go, buddy. Don’t fail me now.

Is there anything in that particular area worth seeing aside from Casa Loma. I was thinking of visiting Toronto but it’s hard to come up with stuff to see that isn’t Niagara Falls

is it time to smoke some, drink some, pop one yet?

Medieval Times is way better than Casa Loma lmao

if raps somehow win this series, does that make kawhi the GOAT?

without question it will be the single greatest season a star has ever had

Indubitably

>is it time to smoke some, drink some, pop one yet?
stock up stick up stack up nigga

\o/

just masturbated, will probably fall asleep soon. money on golden state tonight, will win $2.3k

Just like the Sixers and Bucks series then. Raps in 4.

BREAKING: President Trump to impose tariffs on Canadian goods of 5% if it doesn't let the Warriors win this series

good luck leafs. i’ll be rootin’ for ya.

Kawhi's Hitlist

>Jimmy Butler
>Ben Simmons
>Joel Embiid
>Giannis
Curry
Durant

Kawhi is gonna win tonight and face the final boss in Oakland

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

faggot nigger spurstalk shut down

Casa Loma has been in a lot of movies. I dunno what the overarching culture of Toronto is though.

fuck bumpf

you're a very special kind of cuck.

get out of my country right now leaf

Attached: D5CGHgiXoAAY7ze.jpg (1200x720, 168K)

to expand the murk list

>Who on GS can even do what Jonathan Siakam is my role model Isaac, Aaron Went Up Against a Real G-d Gordon, Jimmy Kawhi makes my arms look stumpy Butler, Ben Simpson, Joel Memebiid, George MoleHill, Malcolm Pay me next year Masai I'm RFA and have tons of upside Brogdon and finally, Giannis do i need to say it Antetokounmpo failed to do: stop Kawhi Leonard? If your answer is geriatric and rheumatic Iguana, stumpier-armed Drayboon or Alfonzo Masai's double agent McKinnie, stop posting.

Is there a chance we see a similar opening to the 2017 WCF when Kawhi was absolutely dabbing on them? This is a revenge series for him.

Attached: 13938045836.gif (400x361, 916K)

reminder the raptors have already defeated two(2) teams superior to golden st

only if you stop the thousands of dying americans coming into canada for our healthcare

>100k isn’t middle class
>taxes are cool bro xDDDDDD

fuck you

Isn’t Kawhi still gimpy?

lmao. ellises too butthurt at kawhi winning games 1 & 2 they threw a tantrum. hiroshigook is next. anyone remember when a kawhiless raps blew out gsw at oracle and the site shutdown midway thru the fourth?

cant wait to burn down the whitehouse again after this win bros

At long last, after two years of casual and then professionally planned load management, Kawhi Leonard finna resume cavorting in Stephanie's orifice in the rematch.

confirmed CA or NV burgerflags

>tfw one more hour

Attached: D7doZQlUYAIY26F.jpg large.jpg (946x2048, 235K)

any Canadians offering their wives to kawhi?

Game 7 Kevin Durant has completed the Immortal Ball and out comes Prime Michael Jordan: The Ball Saint and Kawhi needs to posterise him.
absolute kino

>Hawaii

I'm convinced their shook by him. Hopefully Drayboon doesn't scratch his eyes out.

If You're Reading This Its Too late, the raptors have won in 6 with a goat Come Back Season and Nothing Was The Same. Please Take Care

Attached: 593482582001_6040887543001_6040890902001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

it's pretty guaranteed draymond intentionally injures kawhi in game 1 on a play that the (((refs))) look the other way

your country send the usa a bill every year for their treatment...fuck off

Why is Curry so underrated?

>Leave Kawhi's balls to me

Attached: drayboon.jpg (699x393, 79K)

Had a dream about Kawhi
>Out in the wilderness walking to a lake
>Suddenly see a figure to my right
>Ah shit it's Kawhi
>Tell him I'm a big fan and I tried to buy his shoes
>Tell him I'll suck your dick
>"Nah, I'm good."
>He walks towards the sunset with his klaw in the air like in the ending of the breakfast club
Don't think he staying, lads.

Siakam needs to put Draymond in early foul trouble real quick. Use his baby yuro step and go at Draymond's chest when Boon is still sliding his feet. Get that done and we'll see the blowout. Also, who even are the officials for game 1?

im in canda using a vpn you gay homo faggot

kawhi leonard is a below average defender and the raptors 5th best player

cause lebron, kd, and leonard are all ahead of him

Drake is going to make a diss track towards all of the stars that the Raptors plowed through if they win the chip, so they need to lose

John Wick 3 was a pretty good movie bros not gonna lie

wasted double dubs...kys gay homo faggot for wasting dem dubs

>refs giving drayboon a blocking foul instead of a charge, ever

Who’s the Bran Stark of the finals?

Not in that direct area. I'm a geek so i'd recommend the museums. The ROM, the Bata Shoe, and the militarym useum are all close to each other. Kensington market if you want to see how hipsters live. Smoke some legal weed
Hockey Hall of Fame. Dundsas square is an interesting area. It has the eatons centre, Ryerson University campus is literally right there and nice for a walk, same with U of T which is close by. You can walk in a big rectangle up and down the streets (bay street) nearby and be surrounded by skyscrapers and understand why ppl call toronto NY lite.

Centre Island/Toronto Island is a real nice place to have a picnic and spend the day.

The area around Skydome/ACC is something to see, it also includes the Aquarium (fun but a ripoff) the convention centre anf the CN tower. Go to the tower early, otherwise youll be surround by Chinese tourists.

how did it end...will holly berry show tits and will there be a wick 4

Is Isiah Thomas actually retarded?

QUADS OF TRUTH

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Ends the same way it started.
No
Yes

I've seen it happen. Just need the right conditions.

>checkd and kekd

>started following NBA 3 weeks ago

is wonderland still sick i used to go there when i lived in toronto

I refuse to post my slip for superstition purposes; but I put $1000 on the warriors in 4. At +596 odds, took it out of my daughters college fund to. After this series I’m never gambling again

Patrick McCaw

Lowry. Shows up once every four games then wins it all for shits and giggles.

Based quads

Someone tell Silver to shut the fuck up.

Oh ya there is Wonderland too. I havent been in years but they have tons of huge roller coastets now, Cedar Point type big. I can see the biggest one from my house nearly 20km away.

you mean with ALL of the hit men of the entire world trying to kill wick...cmon man thats fake and gay homo faggot shit

true odds for that are about 12-1, great bet bro

Who do I root for as a lakerfag? California pride or rapties broship?

what does a NBA commissioner do ?

Attached: refs.jpg (593x402, 63K)

Is Dundas Square lively 24 hours or does it shut down at some point?

Lowry 18 points 7 assists 5 rebounds

Kawhi 35 points 9 rebounds 3 assists

Siakam 13 points 12 rebounds

Raptors win

What is this in decimal odds.

Also, post slip.

Why do Canadians spell center “centre”? And do you guys all use meters and grams for weight?

>Toronto fan wants me to post my slip to jinx the series
No way dude

do it for the queen

Wait til Raps win and they will all come out of nearby pubs and go crazy.

>What is this in decimal odds.
@ 13.00

Metres*

Ehh I’ve seen theater spelled “theatre”

It’s british English I think. I also think they spell color and neighbor with a u

Goble is neutral okayish. Other two could just follow his lead and let the home crowd influence them a bit. Good a chance as any to take Draymond off his game. Get it done Pascal

Grames*

Dundas Square is a faggots Time Square, waste of time it's never even rowdy

This’ll be the first time the NBA playoffs have the Canadian national anthem play. Neat

It shuts down eventually. Like before midnight. There are people coming and going but it's not a place to hang out at night. During the day ots packed, but mostly people coming and going because the university and the mall are literally right there.

You go like 3 streets south to the bar/club district. That area is active all night.

USA USA USA

will the Warriors get tilted by Aubrey in the side lines too?

Who's that one dude who looks like a cancer patient?

Silly bet

Demarcus is going to play tonight

Charlie Villanueva

You sound traveled. How much is Toronto like New York City?

>Isiah in the house
Fuck that man

I use both, mostly the american way, due to years of spell check using american grammar, and in university i was told it's ok to use either/or, and the american way is easier. I use the canadian way whem im being formal.

Crazy that Demarcus might win the Finals and Kd might be injured

Raps in 6

Redpill me on my rapties fans

>NBA Finals to be live streamed in India for first time on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

This is going to be a classic case of how dumb the public is. Anyone picking raptors are delusional faggots.

GSW

streamable.com/kswpk

strawpoll.me/18081754

There are so many bandwagoners, especially ones in the Arena.

Attached: AFB6479E-EDB0-470D-91AB-29121E559863.jpg (1125x313, 183K)

>11,953 Votes
the fuck is this poll

>Paul Pierce predicts Raptors in 6
Holy shit the game hasn't started and the series is already over

Attached: JUST.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

that's what I said after visiting your mom's house.

go dubs

Even last digit of this post means raptors win the series
Odd last digit of this post means warriors win the series

It has skyscrapers, the residents think it's the most important city in the country, it's the financial centre of the country, it has a subway, it's overpriced, it's diverse ethnically. Idk.

I really think it's because we have a few tall buildings.

Probably from leddit

Raptors in 4

Attached: 1501016593835.jpg (749x1015, 59K)

>le taxation is theft meme

Kill yourself you absolute waste of carbon

can't wait for gsw to send this raptor team to the lottery and watch their fairweather fans scatter like roaches

So when the warriors sweep does that mean they crush the rest of those teams energies too?

Real talk. How many actual raptor fans are in Yea Forums?

why arent u in jurassic park, user?

Toronto currently has 20% of North America's cranes in operation. It's a growing city at a massive rate

Where is this?

are these plebs trying to convince people that toronto is similar to nyc??? wakey wakey leafs he gone i don't want to hear anything about toronto again for at least another decade

quite even

>socialist shithole with proportional taxes
Totally unbiased opinion there. How much do you make, just wondering?

Those type of cranes dont mean shit. They arent port cranes.

>we will catch you
>everyone is being watched on high definition cameras

Attached: 53241737_10205779674449088_2807307988941930496_n.jpg (960x633, 67K)

>negative iq

go back to plebbit faggot

>construction cranes don't mean shit, only cranes bringing in manufactured goods matter
low IQ post desu

>St. Plaza !PHANTOM2V2
here he is

What about those cranes that pull mattresses out of pools

>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5
Raptors in 5
>Raptors in 5

Attached: F7971AB0-8A38-49B6-94EB-72F1F0425A4F.jpg (550x652, 38K)

early gt

Attached: 1558843296651.jpg (1638x2048, 623K)

Nav is on the Jump niggers

don't try to compare yourself with norway. this is a battle you will lose.

Is it not? They even have similar sports success lol

Maple Leafs = Yankees

sup man

Raptors in 7, 2nd OT

Attached: 7A1.gif (500x320, 955K)

they need to stop posting that sand igger everywhere

never really got it if you actually Brazilian or just living in it

>unironically being this much of a bootlicker
T. Braindead

>5* -
>6 *-
>7* -
disgusting

Attached: disgusting.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

just took a huge Klay, the odor is powerful

They are literally just building condos for out of country chinks to "invest" in and sit empty foryears and years.

shut up Ulf

outside of hongkouver and toronto, which should be nuked to rubble, real estate in canada is cheap as fuck

Tommy's is AMAZING.

not really but whatever. most other places you might be thinking of are likely uninhabited

Reminder that there are no warriors fans that have supported the team over 5 years and that all warrior fans are faggot trannies.

Attached: 1558962623465.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Canucks finna pay $1000/ticket

ive seen way more of your """country""" than you have Rahul

america is ass you retard

That’s common practice in best of “n” scenarios

>be poor as shit
>get 70% of your money taken
Pick one

Faggot, how am I a bootlicker if I believe taxation is theft?

A man can make a decent living pulling mattresses out of pools.

keep watching from the outside and larping. its what you are good at

this sport blows but i'll be here to watch us dominate it

>>be poor as shit
>>get 70% of your money taken
>Pick one
america has chosen "be poor," which has meant no social services
europe has generally chosen higher taxes that allow cheaper education, better infrastructure, and lower unemploment

Attached: canada.jpg (400x333, 170K)

kys faggot

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Capitalism is fucking terrible but socialism is not much better. Each has their drawbacks but I guess I'm retarded and contradicted myself. Whoops.

Attached: 1558902764780.png (621x702, 56K)

which one of you retards are gonna made a fukken final game thread...get the fuck out of the general

>Raptors winning the championship not only destroys GS but the entirety of LA, both Lakeshits and Cloppers, because it would mean Kawhi would stay

Please Toronto. Make the good future come true!

>>be poor as shit
>>get 70% of your money taken

uhhh hey fuckwad they only take 70% after you make a couple million and it’s only from what you make beyond that intitial “n” million

Maybe stop being a retard every time you drag your fat sweaty fingers across your keyboard?

MADE A FUKKEN FINALS GAME THREAD OR ELSE

Fuck up

>(You)
Imagine being this much of a self hating spic

Go back to selling oranges on the street Juan

Warriors in five.

what

if anyone needs the sportsnet feed: crackstreams.com/nba/1

>Silver: NBA not in expansion mode
RIP in peace, Vancouver.

it's actually /nba/2 not /nba/1

U wot

Stop bullying my son

Thanks bro, I'm blasted af and probably wouldn't have watched it otherwise. Go Warriors

im pretty sure only immature cringelords actually believe the raptors have a shot

If Raptors win I'll draw a cute anime girl in a Raptors Jersey

Attached: 1558969559600.jpg (312x705, 40K)

THAT BOI THICC

thanks dad

What the heck just happened?

here's whats going to happen

raptors will win game 1 and get btfo the rest of the series....it's all fixed!

Having a fat fuck singing a national anthem should be a crime.

>fat guy (mostly) sings national anthem as it is and doesn't add unnecessary flourishes
>it's good
incredible concept. he's got a nice voice too

thanks for the 30k warriorfags

Attached: raptures.jpg (1174x106, 27K)

that can't be real

Fat dude killed it

Damn I should have waited until the end of the Leaf anthem to post. I guess there are some exceptions

FUCK CANADA...THEY BROUGHT OUT A BIG FAT WITE BOY TO SING THE USA ANTHEM

Right off the 60 on 7th and Gale.

Michelle is based, WARRIORS IN 6

>blonde white woman surrounded by 3 large black men
>american television

What was the bet

>O Canada

Soulless

who did paul pick

raps raise the cup

better than 3 black dogs surrounded by a blonde canadian woman...its okay to fuck your dogs canada

This is your mind poisoned by interracial porn

American anthem is even more boring, I like the "Land of the free, home of the brave" motto, but the song is just ass.
Can't be compared with Russian or French anthem.

ty

Attached: 44C.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

>CHARLIE V
miss that hairless nigga

Why are you not rooting for the Warriors?
>American so duh
>Fuck smug ass Leafs
>this ring will be the cherry on top of Steph's MVP-caliber season and will cement him as an all-time great

Shitaly has a top tier anthem

We're streaming Game 1 on Basedstream dot com

basedstream
basedstream
basedstream

Attached: Why_the_Raptors_are_gonna_win.0.jpg (1200x800, 224K)

when the game start?

fuck off with your spyware

i like the warriors

Paul Pierce says Raptors in 6
Jalen Rose- “I now have to change my pick”

i would literally tore Michelle Beadle apart if i had the chance

Going for Raptors because warriors fans are a bunch bandwagon kikes. No warrior fan has liked the team before like 2014

Not spyware. We are a chill streaming website community.

basedstream
basedstream
basedstream dot com

>check stream
>it's some cirque du soleil fireworks shit
I thought they were going to play a basketball match?

It's a very modest and humble ode to our beautiful land. Better than the archaic "God save the queen". This isn't colonial times, mate. If anything, yours is the soulless one because it doesn't even carry the same meaning anymore.

WARRIORS

IN

5 (F I V E)

I've got a huge boner right now looking at the starting lineup but guarantee I'll go soft the moment I see Drake

game 1 on basedstream

Attached: rap.jpg (1024x754, 166K)

fuck off with you and your fukken bots you gay homo faggot

Nav is the fucking best, stupid burger chomping retards get all flustered over a turban.

Check again

When you don't see Chris Webber doing the game..

Lowry looks nervous.

not a bot, faggot, sucky my dicky

basedstream
basedstream

not to mention your stream is behind. fuck off

cut or uncut

Friendly reminder: Canada is full of homosexuals

Attached: fag police.jpg (646x379, 71K)

We can't let Nick nurse win a championship, bros.

shut up subhuman

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/01/california-ranks-last-quality-life-new-report/384853002/

>gasol hitting 3s
This will never not feel weird

Cry harder Faggot WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Cut

>the eye test

What's it like being retarded?

This is why we play

Attached: C4eRtpTUkAAfv9D.jpg:small.jpg (680x680, 133K)

mature. that's a really good way to get people to join your shitty community

HAHAHAHAheuheuheu

Yeah, let's be sooo glad we have you to police that. Get a fucking job, faggot.

Ahem

FUCK THE WARRIORS
FUCK STEPH CURRY
FUCK STEVE KERR
FUCK THE GAY AREA
FUCK CALIFORNIA
FUCK DEMARCASS BUSTINS
AND FUCK KEVIN DURANT BITCH

Attached: Golden Taint Warriturds.jpg (1440x1555, 201K)

Fuck canada for bringing out that disgusting person to sing the national anthem

BUT SPUH TOLD ME THE WARRIORS WOULD RAPE THE RAPTORS

lol using that DMX song for that pets movie commercial
if i recall correctly, the next few lines in that song are
>D to the M to the X
>last i heart y'all niggas were having sex, with the same sex
>i show no love to homo thugs
>how you gonna explain fuckin' a man?

late

>3 points lead before half-time
meaningless

Holy shit the old raptors were as ugly as they were bad at basketball. Charlie V still has the most punchable face.

Excited for the warriors to be up by 15 at the end of the 3rd and then to win in 5 so I can see Kawhi join my lakies

Apologize

Attached: 61H+YqPvSqL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x274, 10K)

The Warriors bootyblast everyone in the 3rd.

Just wait

Everyone you know is going to be murdered in the coming war

more impactful career, Pau or Marc?

Attached: gasols.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

They only did that in Portland because their bogs are shit at defense and pick and roll D

Kawhi is gonna shit on them in the 3rd

2-time champ Pau Gasol.

If you have watched the NBA for more than 1 year you would know the memeriors destroy everyone in the 3rd.

just woke up
how was the first half?

I think I saw this dude sitting in front at end court. Or another sikh dude. I dunno... I might just be racist.

reminds me of when the NFL used "Everyday Is Like Sunday" by Morrissey for a commercial they ran the entire season

the three preceding lines were

>In the seaside town
>That they forgot to bomb
>Come, come, come, nuclear bomb

\o/

I do, and if I remember that didnt happen in the 3rd when they were against the Spurs, because it had actual good big men and kawhi D

Ger fucked faggot the warriors are screwed
The only tangible chance they have is getting Bogut in and playing him more

hey there cutie pie...

Attached: sup.png (59x74, 11K)

Warriors out scored opponents by 3.0 points in 3Q, raptors won by 2.6 in 3Q, good luck with your shitty narrative faggot

Hnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Attached: d3l5a6z-0c5a56b1-82f7-4757-bf1b-840ac56de422.png (512x512, 299K)

based gasol

oh no it starts

Go rapties

Laundering Russian mafia and cartel money

Nice 3rd quarter cumback faggot

AaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaGHHHHHH
\o/

based fucking picture

lets fucking go bros

Does TNT still have inside the NBA or is it done for the season

MCCAW GOT FOULED WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?

THAT WAS A CLEAR HIP CHECK ON A DRIVE UNDER THE RIM

I can name like 4 of these niggas

US is full of nigs and spics Canada is full of chinks and pakis

STREAM DOWN buffstreams somone please send another!

Looks like abother episode of Kawhi fucking over the Warriors. L O L
I've won 6 of 7 games I've bet and now won a total of $6000

Just pay for it like I do. Poorfag lol.

I GO TO DREAMS WITH A SUIT CASE

Attached: 1443931505716.jpg (440x289, 45K)

A P O L O G I Z E

R I G H T

N O W

Attached: 1533943754215.png (250x183, 65K)

Everyone hates the Warriors so they're going to ignore how horrendous the officiating was both ways tonight

Attached: 1551383937599.png (700x518, 376K)

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Attached: Warriors.jpg (1365x1024, 376K)

I didn't expect Warriors to win Game 1, but I didn't expect Siakam to go 14-17. If he doesn't get all those rolls, it would've been a win for the Warriors.
Dubs in 6.

I think it was the lack of respect for Gasol. He had likle 20+ points on easy looks. I expect Warriors to adjust their defensive strategy on him. Siakam won't have another game like this, however.

I actually forgot about the Raptors game 1 curse where we always lose.

It's different this year bros!

FUCK YOU TALKIN TO DRAYMOND?

GET YO FAT ASS OFF THE COURT

Attached: 1531803916914.jpg (695x409, 71K)

>I refuse to post my slip for superstition purposes; but I put $1000 on the warriors in 4. At +596 odds, took it out of my daughters college fund to. After this series I’m never gambling again

OH NONONONO

Attached: 41C59116-7621-44AD-BD2C-1413191D773A.png (800x451, 386K)

>jamario moon
Forgot about this nigga

But it's due to doubling Kawhi so hard

If they play others harder they'll give Kawhi better looks

NBA playoff Yea Forums has the best bants, holy shit

Attached: 1550594661491.jpg (400x500, 36K)

It's not that they're doubling Kawhi, it's that they're sagging off of him, basically daring him to take the shot or make a pass.

>draymond green is the best defender in the league

Attached: 90B29637-8DAC-4587-BB8E-B572EE8FF3B8.jpg (483x512, 85K)

This guy is a known superfan, so you may have seen him legit

SPICY FMVP

Attached: siagoat.jpg (1440x1418, 381K)

>mfw Charles Oakley starts a courtside brawl

>magic won game one
>lost the series
>brooklyn won game one
>lost the series
>celtics won game one
>lost the series
game one is pretty irrelevant, even to your own team

how many black people are in this thread?
reply if you're a black man!

I just came here for the memes lmao

Now they're literally doubling him off P&R screens and forcing side passes that are swung to the dive man and allow 1v1 post ups and slip dives by Siakam and Gasol

I watched the game, sags only work on non shooters like WB

Iggy and Klay were the primary support with Klay as the helpside and he regularly made soft double teams off Kawhi post ups as well

>bucks go up 2-0
>proceed to get swept
7 game series, boy.

>never watch sports ever
>just come here to see people yell at each other

Attached: Gf_IB4W1_400x400.jpg (72x72, 2K)

>Draymond Green is the best defender in the league

Attached: 1525387662052.jpg (1024x848, 56K)

sup

>There are Americans rooting for a canadian team

Attached: canada.png (500x606, 157K)

Bucks were at home dumbfuck. They’re also a far better team than golden st

>Curry is the odds on favorite to win FMVP

Attached: 1528850782116.png (453x433, 165K)

When is durshit coming to save the memeors?

>warriors lose game 1
>now -200/1.50 to win series

free money time bros

It will never feel weird to root against the Warriors.

They’re dogs to win the series dummy

I mean, it is further north...

Ok, so what? Raptors are at home too. Are you trying to say winning Game 1 at home means you've already won the series or something?

the lorriors are shit without durant

Attached: socialism.png (499x1406, 1.02M)

>Kevin PLEASE hurry

Attached: file.png (675x1200, 387K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: skeup.png (638x81, 11K)

>dogs
what bookie has them as dogs?

What a prophet.

The game was pretty close throughout. Siakam's play is not going to be consistent.

aaaand they lost by 9.

brainlets and bandwagoners getting btfo left and right

iggy is ded
KD is ded
this is ogre

>Siakam won't have another game like this, however.
HAHHAHAHAHA THE COPING HOLY SHIT
SPICY P WILL RAIN Diarrhea SHIT ALL OVER KD WHEN HE RETURNS

Attached: 1558658468122.jpg (537x483, 29K)

if you make like $60-90k here you basically make the same money after taxes your change in lifestyle is no different

the guy already has a meme face and it's only g1

oof

>Unless california isn't America

Well, you don't say, that's the general sentiment of people in the country and exactly why it happens. And I'm saying this as a resident in the area for work who thinks about the area similarly. It's such a shithole, with the amount of retarded policies and taxation needed to keep it afloat, especially Proposition 13. Fuck the retards who voted that in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1978_California_Proposition_13

that's what the lucks said
also what the shitsers said
hmm interesting very interesting

Tell me a time when someone went on to have consistent 14-17 games.

Draymond better watch out Drake has mob ties...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 04.57.55.png (589x109, 33K)

this. Also you could tell towards the end of the game in the fourth quarter when kawhi normally takes over he decided he didn't have to because siakim and everyone else was playing well. If The rest have a shitty game in game 2, kawhi is going to step it up and take on the double teams and iso more

Siakam is God's Plan

How is this guy not clowned for being the real life captain obvious?

>no mention of Pascal
fucking fraud

Gosh imagine if the Raptors actually do win the Finals, we'll never hear the end of it from the Canadians. On the other hand, it will shut the Warriors fans up.

I forgot about Garbajosa, Villanueva, Ford, James, and fucking Kapono lol

I'd rather have the Warriors win so Kawhi can leave the Raptors and bootyblast all the Canadians

Mad @ Raptors?

Attached: 1532562986693.png (375x439, 206K)

kawhi's leaving after they win. Why would he stay after he proved he could win a championship with literally any team? Canada wouldn't even be spiteful or hate him like the spurs because they'd be too grateful to be mad

The warriors now trail in a series for the first time in the last 5 years (2016 finals they never trialled but still lost).

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-230520__01.jpg (1080x978, 228K)

Based fake woj poster

Apologize.

Attached: 2019-05-31-00-05-24--1820258603.png (225x225, 13K)

OH SHEEIIT
Fake

IN-N-OUT BTFO

GET FUCKED CALIREDDITORS

He's not leaving. Welcome to the dinosty.

Attached: CQhVmJUUkAA8eUZ.jpg (1024x798, 151K)

>Vince Carter not getting a ring
Why live?

based barry

SportsTalkBarry always does this shit, it's actually pretty great. One of my favorite NBA accounts.

sadly the warriors fans would honestly not care that much and just cease watching basketball

does that actually constitute 'shutting up'

linsanity close to getting a ring

Say that again.

based rapshits

I'm from CA and I've always rooted for the Raptors....

How BTFO are Milwaukee, Boston, and Philly right now?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the next MJ and Pippen

Attached: goats.jpg (1124x589, 317K)

Not very if the team that advances from the east wins the finals

Instead of punching people in the face and gambling, he’s gonna just stand under a cold show and eat cookies

>do it for daddy

Attached: D12D2832-CFBD-418B-8605-3FD1F3C07C67.jpg (750x950, 797K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-232208__01.jpg (1080x581, 112K)

>can't wait to sell a vintage Vince Carter raptor jersey on eBay for $300 so some Canuck chink can pretend to be a life long fan

L M A O

Woj is legit most reliable nba reporter... this actually happened

>When the cashier at your local Chinese place gives you back 5 bucks in change for a 13 dollar check and you gave a 20 and his slick ass thought you wouldn't say shit

Attached: 1544586881469.jpg (1386x1148, 79K)

Was Siakim and Kawhi intentionally mirroring their score?

they're probably cheering for toronto

the average american doesn't even have an opinion on the city unless they're a hoc fag

People don't give Kawhi enough for how he has manhandled the Warriors throughout his career
Not to mention he made Embiid and Giannis cry like bitches, those are two MVPs for fucks sake

send a Vince Carter Nets jersey instead

Bros wtf? Will Kawhi leave if Siakam wins FMVP?

Warriors in 5.

You have been reminded.

>Adam Silver Details Why NBA Not Currently Considering Expansion

Sonics spammer eat shit, like you have the last fucking 10 year PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loser

Kawhi would need to spectacularly fuck up a game in this series/miss a game and Toronto still managing a win. You don’t go through the playoffs the way he does and not give him the MVP. Look at what happened to Steph for example. Fucked up 1 game 3 and the MVP candidacy disappeared

my rapties :)

Wtf is a seller fee on eBay?

Literally was robbed of 23 bucks. I shut my whole PayPal down

Literally WHO can stop my raptor??

our rapties :)

*DeRozan starts sitting next to Drake for the rest of their home games*

Heh, nothing personal

chinks are souless

one time i asked for one chicken wing instead of two in a combo and he even didnt charge me less

how mad is Casey?

JAMAL MURRAY IS ON TSN
HE'S GONNA REPLACE LOWRY BROS. HE'S COMING HOME.

Attached: images-1.jpg (262x193, 7K)

>We, meaning the NBA collectively, all our team owners are very focused on creating the best possible competition among the 30 teams.”
I like how it can say that with a straight face when half the league is constantly tanking (badly) and is the worse out of any of the NA Pro leagues with this problem. Maybe we should start importing this thing called regulation so I don’t have to witness blatant sucking from the same losers that have been at the bottom since the 70’s.

ebays cut

paypal also takes a cut

ebay also takes the buyers side 99% of the time in a dispute

ebay isn't really worth it imo unless you live in a small town and can't into craigslist/kijiji or if you're a storefront

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH BROS?????????????????

Attached: ow72jpfuwg131.jpg (1000x717, 579K)

how ayesha's wife is around drake

>ayesha's wife

sorry i'm drunk

Because my Rapties got a dub I'm gonna treat myself with pic related tomorrow :))

Attached: 1534542359561.jpg (1035x484, 110K)

Attached: 1559278157978.jpg (1000x717, 246K)

warriors in 6

ebay gets a cut from everything you sell on the site.

NOOOOOOO FUCK OFF DEFROZEN

Just as expected rapties. Just three more games.

Someone NEEDS to make a WHIIIIIIRRRRRRR edit for when the warriors inevitably win the series.

No, the Copacabana is where it’s at

The smoked pineapple so good it’ll make you suck a niggas dick

Attached: 6D15BCFB-9B28-4D60-9915-E331134C994C.jpg (590x393, 109K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

Damn that Curry hit me the wrong way.....

based prescient bandwagon flip
the day of the rake and triumph of the snake draws ever near.

Damn that'd be based actually.

Thanks bros, did not know this.

Guys, Paul Pierce said Raptors in 6...... Barkley said Raptors in 6......

We're getting to cocky. Reverse sweep incoming

Attached: 1538111364210.jpg (630x630, 55K)

No shit you fucking doofus
Finally an intelligent leaf and you aren't even a leaf.

Kyle Lowry has more finals game wins than Chris Paul

yeah some people hate it. I remember going to /toy/ once and there was nothing but but toy merchants complaining about how much ebay takes from their profits when they try to sell their stuff there

thanks
but just a reminder,, until kawhi signs masai's contract, i'm not submitting my bandwagon form
and not to put too much of a point but it's canada who are bandwagoning the ex-spurs leonard and green while i have been a lifelong ex-spur fan since baby wingstop were still being scolded by pop to not help one pass away

confirm for spic...But cool as nigga since he from LA and probably works outside of the home depot on Wilshire