Why do Arabs love the two big Spanish teams so much? Cultural similarities?

Why do Arabs love the two big Spanish teams so much? Cultural similarities?

Attached: ED2E8913-0465-4A11-A7AA-58A3D7F7E43C.jpg (600x360, 78K)

>Cultural similarities?
Oh you'd know about that.

Xavi is basically an Arab. Just look at him, if he grows a beard he can play off looking like an emirati prince.

Also sorry I said Spanish I meant Iberian

because spain was an arab territory for hundreds of years
like how i have a soft spot for india

It's close for North Africans so makes sense. Idk about Arabs. They just have a big hard on for cr7

Our arabs love Chelsea. You'll sometimes see them with Barcelona or Real Madrid but that's mostly because of those club's fame rather than an odd attraction for whatever they could represent

they are the two biggest clubs in the world ater all
they have bandwagoners everywhere

Exceptionally bad in arab world since their teams all suck.

The question is why they have bandwagoners everywhere including the Arab world when English is the most predominant learned language

Barcelona and Real Madrid are treated like if they were local teams here in my country. Bars are more stacked when these two play than when there is a final in the local league.

they used to show the la liga over here in the terrestrial networks since the 80s so most of us grew up watching Barca and RĂ©al. I remember Ronaldo of Brazil playing for Barca as a kid while Zidane was in Juventus.

because they have the best players and win the most
there is no language angle in the phenomenon at all

Arabs hate Barcelona though. Any time I go on facebook and see Ronaldo's posts the comments are always made by Arabs who are talking down Messi

Arabs are just disgusting bandwaggoners and these clubs happened to be big in the last decade

arabs look for any source of tribalism, for example. you wont find a lot of them cheering for juve but you'll find tons of them cheering for milan and inter, same goes for united and arsenal.

and also why you wont find any bayern fans around here

In Poland, every second person who's into football is fan of the Real Madrid or FC Barcelona.

It's SPANISH you cunt
Iberia is the peninsula

Because they're the biggest clubs, motherfucker

I think this is it. Ahmed wants to be able shittalk Yussuf when Madrid beats Barca and vice-versa.

>Shit leagues
Most arab leagues are shit and arab clubs haven't won continental tournaments since 2011, AFC Cup is a mickey mouse tournament so it doesn't count

>Arab investors
Real is sponsored by Emirates and Barca was sponsored by Qatar airways for a while, arabs just instantly support any team that gets investment from arab companies or shiekhs, PSG and City have tons of arab fans as a result of this too

>History
Spain used to be part of the islamic empire for a while but only obscure arabs will use that as an excuse to bandwagon La Liga teams

Also these are valid reasons aswell