/trans/

>Atletico Madrid have made an offer of £71m for Leicester City's England defender Ben Chilwell, 22, but will face competition from Manchester City. (Sun)

Meanwhile, the Foxes' 22-year-old English midfielder James Maddison is attracting interest from Tottenham. (Mirror)

>Manchester United's England defender Ashley Young, 33, could link up with former club and international team-mate Wayne Rooney at Major League Soccer side DC United. (Manchester Evening News)

United's Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, has been told he can leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan. (Sun)

>Paris St-Germain are in discussions with Barcelona to bring in France forward Ousmane Dembele 22, as part of a swap deal for 27-year-old Brazil striker Neymar, who would return to his former club. (RAC1 Sport)

Lille winger Nicolas Pepe, 23, is a £70m target for Liverpool, while Manchester United and Paris St-Germain are also interested in the Ivory Coast international. (Star)

Attached: 1538010253107.jpg (976x307, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9B_NBSqSF8
twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1134127393696833536
twitter.com/prickettboy3/status/1133827767261454336
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#/media/File:Human_height_growth_per_month,_United_States.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Akl3k1kcPvY
youtube.com/watch?v=8H4EzEAeMQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=qEf-iA2AxyU
youtube.com/watch?v=iwilfNqxoT8
youtube.com/watch?v=o_fNL-9zawk
m.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/23679358
youtube.com/watch?v=FUBNPSY45uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4vWg5yJuWfs
twitter.com/Inter_en/status/1134308519962972161
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-lukaku-sanchez-conte-16357618
twitter.com/vincentkompany/status/1030068932022095872?lang=en
change.org/p/tony-barrett-remove-michael-owen-as-liverpool-football-clubs-international-ambassador
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bayern Munich have made an £80m bid to sign Juventus' 25-year-old Argentina forward Paulo Dybala. (Corriere dello Sport - in Italian)

Watford's Spanish manager Javi Gracia is on a five-man shortlist to replace the outgoing Rubi at Espanyol. (Marca - in Spanish)

>Lyon's French left-back Ferland Mendy, 23, is set to join Real Madrid. (AS - in Spanish)

RB Leipzig and France Under-21 centre-back Dayot Upamecano, 20, is wanted by Arsenal.(ESPN)

>Ajax's 19-year-old Netherlands defender Matthijs de Ligt is attracting interest from Real Madrid. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Valencia's Spain forward Rodrigo Moreno, 28, and Girona's Uruguay forward Cristhian Stuani, 32, are targets for Barcelona. (Marca)

>West Brom have held a second round of talks with Wolfsburg's German boss Bruno Labbadia as their search for a head coach continues. (Express & Star)

Belgium's former Wigan and Everton manager Roberto Martinez is not an option for Barcelona if the La Liga champions dismiss their Spanish coach Ernesto Valverde. Spaniard Martinez has been strongly linked with the Nou Camp job. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>de gay

>Mark Sykes has been called up to the senior Northern Ireland Squad
Good lad. He didn't play enough for me to judge him for the club but he should play more next season.

Nonces the lot of you

Jesus bless this thread.

Attached: sacred_heart_of_jesus.jpg (800x1166, 98K)

>yfw Emery is crying in his room after being told by Stan that he's only getting £15m as a punishment and that must also include wages and bonuses

Whould someone please buy Boateng?
He was very good some years ago. He is an ex world champion and ready to give all for his new club.
Only 50M€.
Call FcBayern and aks for mr. Hoeneß

Attached: JeromeBoateng_JBeyewear.jpg (800x596, 74K)

If emery has an ugly smile then imagine how bad it is when hes crying

expensive, shit AND black? sounds interesting

Attached: 1544605100128.jpg (912x516, 30K)

>club need to return to its glory days
>sign Lukaku

He'd be perfect for Arsenal! Imagine the defensive duo of Mustafi and Boateng. That'll surely fix the club! A bit too costly for us though...

But can he dab, Ed?

Anyone signing for Celtic?

>Lille winger Nicolas Pepe, 23, is a £70m target for Liverpool, while Manchester United and Paris St-Germain are also interested in the Ivory Coast international. (Star)
Don't think that is happening tbqh
Liverpool baulked at 50 mill for Fekir.

I guess. Arsenal is drowning in those Bundesliga rejects

Reminder /trans/ got shit after championship fags ruined /epl/

I thought Liverpool cancelled after his exploding knees?

His Instagram follower numbers are poor, Ed. I don't think he's for us.

He slipped on the medical.

Liverpool don’t need another Ngubu winger, they need a striker and a CB.

> Belgium top scorer
> 27 goals in 51 appearances last season, pre world cup

They'll need them after Spurs beat them on Saturday.
Can't wait lads.

>>Atletico Madrid have made an offer of £71m for Leicester City's England defender Ben Chilwell, 22
>doubt

For me, international football is the context that makes club football, and transfers, interesting. It is fun to monitor the transfers big clubs are making because of the possibility that one or more Dutch players will go to a big league and turn out to be elite. Club football, for me, is merely what sets the stage for an eventual national team campaign (with the exception of things like Ajax CL run). This is why I do not understand people from meme countries with no hope of ever performing on the world stage even liking football.

>they need a striker and a CB.

£70m for a fullback

crazy timeline

>still shilling this damage control a year later
the utter state of liversnub

Belgium's not a real country

Clint Eastwood of Gorillaz FC currently completing a transfer to my ears

Attached: 1492034331681.png (354x286, 28K)

HAHHHHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

SNUBBED
SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB
SNUBBERPOOL
SNUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBEEEDDD
SNUBBED

SNUBBED

Attached: 1536500738788.png (442x604, 213K)

thanks for the input

getting tired of this De Ligt saga
just sign with sam fakin club already

Where’s he going spee?

Liverpool signed Keita in that same window for that price. Also

hes not good enough for liverpool

Someone trying to force a new snubchester meme?

He won't make a decision until after Nations League.

It's bad now, but the new tv money deal kicks in 2020. The EPl will be about 90% foreign mercs.
We will see teams spend hard and crash and burn like Fulham every season.

If Citeh get banned from Europe, they'll walk the league next season without having to spend and every other top 6 team will shit the bed financially.

bournememe

newcastle

It was almost completed but then someone informed Nabil that Liverpool have zero PL titles and he withdrew.

something trying to hide how much theyre seething?

>being this new

Attached: eddie.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

That's like you snubbing a gf

Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: 1539963310193.png (1240x1244, 1.25M)

>being such a loser you cant fathom that a guy could snub a girl
This is how findoms survive

youtube.com/watch?v=j9B_NBSqSF8

FFS wish these Arabs would hurry up so Newcastle start getting mentioned in stupid rumours.

imagine getting snubbed by Karius of all players

Attached: 1546528601784.png (1280x1220, 1.15M)

Oh shit, will mignolet pull a karius?

Attached: Ali injury.jpg (1080x748, 186K)

hes busy being balls deep in all the best turk pussy istanbul has to offer

75m? We can only do 90m. OK, you got us, 100m it is. Welcome to manure utd, boteng.

what the..

Stop being a disgusting Aussie in my /trans/, okay?

fuck off sandnigger

twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1134127393696833536
>Patrick Roberts to Norwich on loan
mite b gud

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1440x810, 181K)

no racism in my thread please.

Attached: 1549859798969.png (600x700, 35K)

this nigga has been in every english club at least twice by now

He's only been at 5 clubs.

fuck off sandnigger

Arsenal. Midtable shite.

w-where will alexis go?

Ahh, Javi, or some say Javi Martinez… Do you hear our prayers? No, us scousers will not abandon the dream. No one can catch us, no one can stop us now!

Attached: Javi or some say Javi Martinez.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

Derby la
Zero PL experience.

Attached: 1508913214606.jpg (903x1019, 143K)

>anime on Yea Forums

Attached: stop.jpg (293x282, 10K)

Where all the BOSS players go

America

WHAT THE FUCK. I just went to put a reminder for the World Cup Highlight on Channel and the show before it is Klopp vs Poch: Battle of the Supermanagers.

WHAT THE FUCK? THEY'VE WON SWEET FUCK ALL. KLOPP LOST 6(SIX) FINALS IN A ROW. NOT EVEN ARSELEL HAS DONE THAT BADLY. SPURS HAVE WON 2(TWO) LEAGUE CUPS SINCE THE PL BEGAN. EVEN ARSE HAVEN'T DONE THAT BADLY (AND HAS SPENT LESS THAN SPURS).

WHAT IS CHANNEL 4 DOING?

Would love it, I've never seen him play but I'm sure he's better than Ozil.

I'm better than Ozil. Unless Ozil decides to turn up and then there is nobody better. But he turns up once every 20 games.

No you're not lmao

You don't even know who I am.

Public image.
Feels >reals

Attached: 1518712302544.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Who are you?

WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA

I am you.

Not saying. Will never say.

Hes Tom Cleverely

'e's yer dad, ye pooftah

>orite giggsy, just heard weve been linked to this daniel james is he any good?
>yeah I think so. you gonna buy him?
>probably yeah

Attached: 1539081023424.png (1232x1160, 1021K)

look behind you

who is your favourite sports journalist?
For me its MEN's Charlotte Duncker

Attached: 1558594013871.jpg (362x362, 15K)

NANI?!

ynr that giggs is the wales national team manager

the proud lord said

If anyone here is better than Ozil then I genuinely feel sorry for you, he's making 350k a well while you're stuck here with incels like me.

Based Legendinho

NEW

>he's making 350k a well
how many wells has he built?

I make 400k per week la, and I'm only here because of how superior I feel to incels like you

AM RONNIE PICKERING

wasted quads. you could have sent griezmann to PSG with those digits

kek, week*

It's not hard to be better than some lazy fuck who doesn't care. Replace Ozil with Ramsey and Arsenal would have won more of their final games.

Attached: gb.jpg (881x766, 167K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1555726599482.jpg (600x600, 107K)

Attached: 1542141607353.png (1210x1172, 1.25M)

>Snubern

new documentary when

more like Leroy Insané price tag

fuck De Ligt desu Raiola is fucking cancerous jesus

why reject that much for Sane?

In case Pep leaves this summer. They will probably sell him later on this summer.

>How come they don't want me, man?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

Sane is not even worth 70m he is 30m player at best

They don't need the money.

According to the papers I am unironically being led to believe the "hottest" player of the summer, De Ligt, is going to 6th place Man Utd?

I'll have you know /trans/ is a network of well connected journalists and scouts

kek
Wonder what he's going to do now though. He already officially announced he was leaving Atletico. Is he gonna do a "jk I'm staying" or is he going to accept an offer from Bayern or something?

I like the fact that T7S is never going to get an anime.

Attached: Dgi1897VQAAzc0_.jpg (849x1200, 143K)

I'm unironically Marc Overmars

>we live in a world where a guy that tattoos a picture of himself on his back is worth 100 million

Attached: 1520519881241.png (655x509, 28K)

United

honestly dont even want him. were too big for him and too big for raiola or any player to push us around, were not fucking arsenal ffs

and you know even if he did sign hes gonna be cancer every time his contract gets near renewed

How do you think Raiola convinces his costumers to go to shit clubs?

Attached: WINSv9.png (879x727, 1.01M)

money talks and United have money and with him they could have a guy with whom they could build on becoming a Premier League titlechasing team

last thing manu need is another Raiola client fucking aids

there are benefits joining United. a billion chinks suddenly worship you for one

Happened with Hazard when Chelsea finished 6th (yeah okay they also won the CL but that was a fluke)

>hyped as fuck prospect, going to be under massive scrutiny going from a farmer's league to a real one
>join dominant club and risk looking like shit and ruining your hype and ending your career
>join chaotic mess of a club and replace Chris Smalling and Phil Jones and look like the lovechild of Jaap Stam and Beckenbauer

>United to spend £1bn
>Still do shit

Attached: 1351763351016.jpg (563x593, 90K)

*dressing room collapses*

>rabiot
doesn't his mum dress him?

De Gay isn't going to stick around lad

ole is a silver lmao

He would be a good back-up option for Alisson tbqh

wtf
Why have they just splashed colour over all the cards? What happened to Bronze-Silver-Gold-Golder?

Anyone interested in purchasing a really good striker? Also available for a swap.

Attached: Herald-paper-with-a-picture-of-Stormzy-on-Romelu-Lukaku-story.jpg (615x409, 66K)

Romero is decent enough if the defence isn't unbelievably shit

>Martial

surely you mean Perišić

They learnt every time they release new cards children bankrupt their parents over and over again

That's two new cbs needed then.

A tale as old as time

Would be kino
>is probably leaving Atleti to have a better shot at the CL
>ends up in a club that didn't even qualify for it

>purchases Boateng for 70 million

Attached: 2BAF6D2E00000578-0-image-a-44_1441323562838.jpg (634x609, 74K)

>my team
It's to differentiate different cards, like 'Moments' or Flashbacks and stuff like that

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 19.44.57.png (1516x1162, 2.29M)

>Still playing FIFA

Attached: 1541706012072.jpg (313x254, 56K)

not played fifa since 2012, why do all these wank players have such high ratings?

>Hey, I have an idea, it's like Pokemon cards meets football stickers... and wait for the best part.. it's linked directly to their bank account 24/7!

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x375, 971K)

IF the rumours of De Ligt are true surely him and Lindelof together is fine?
if not though...

Attached: 1551601723110.png (1344x1192, 1.24M)

Pay To Win and power creep

i quit on fifa 18 where the defending was fucked and your players just stood around. dunno if they fixed it for 19

>EA
>Fixing things in FIFA
Their player base is comprised of children and NPCs, no one even realises how fucked the game is.

Attached: 1547185227677.png (351x321, 140K)

19 is pretty much the same. Everything works well until the game decides you have to concede a goal then everyone forgets what defending is.

Attached: D0pYfXfVAAEs6sR.jpg (682x1024, 97K)

So, whose Chelsea going to sign to replace Hazard and Alonso lads?

transfer embargo
theyve got that meme american from dortmund arriving and also allowed to sign that midfielder from madrid on loan to be permanent

Pulisic is already the Hazard replacement

This desu

twitter.com/prickettboy3/status/1133827767261454336

with all his talk about retiring and changing clubs to finish his career you'd think he's 35 or something

lads im 18 and 5'9
is there any hope for me to still grow? i cant take living the rest of my life like this i want to be desired by women. worst part is my dad is 6'2 and married my 5'2 mum so its like he denied me his height genes

>im 18

You should leave here before it's too late.

Also, you will probably grow an inch or two. Time to embrace manletdom.

based le summer transfer man

Attached: le-summer-transfer-man.jpg (600x600, 163K)

Not too late for hormone injections to become a cute trap.

>wasting your youth on Yea Forums
ruh roh

Attached: 1533795724360.jpg (225x225, 12K)

F

You stop growing at 21, but you're still going to be a manlet.

Attached: moyes.png (249x309, 199K)

>Xamax playing Aarau in the Swiss relegation playoffs
>Everyone going on about how Aarau are fucked, no chance of promotion
>Aarau are 3-0 up after the first half has been played
>Xamax are at home
Holy fucking just

F

G A Z U M P E D

Attached: 1534421076438.png (1674x884, 402K)

lol bring it up with him at dinner and accuse your mum of ruining your life

if you're a femanon you have nothing to be concerned about.

F. He was ok for Everton.

Bow to the /trans/fer window champs, lads

Attached: 1543686081354.jpg (641x565, 152K)

i knew someone who was 5'4 at 18 and when I saw him again at 22 he was like 6'3
never seen such a delayed growth spurt

you're absolutely fucked mate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#/media/File:Human_height_growth_per_month,_United_States.png

dont need him la have the cameroonian van dijk already

Attached: tejsimwpyd131.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

this, the scripting is so fucking obvious.. you can tell exactly when they want you to score a goal and when they want you to concede...

depends, did you go through puberty early, late or average age?

19 is worse. I actually think they added in some scripted elements. Some games for no apparent reason your players will just not be 'on it' and will struggle to win 50/50s and won't intercept passes, or even worse make them and put your opponent in a better position than if you'd have done nothing at all (this problem makes me rage like nothing else).

Also there is no effective way to deal with some things, like through balls to pacey wingers and near post headers from corners. Just a shambles of a game. I hear PES is really good this year though, might get that.

This song always plays whenever I see anything FIFA.

youtube.com/watch?v=Akl3k1kcPvY

Got their ticks back to front

Lloris
Semedo Toby Jan Rose
Sissoko Ndombele
Son Lo Celso Alli
Kane

Based, fifa 2004 was the best

if this isn't your fifa memory melded into your brain youre a pleb and too young to be here
youtube.com/watch?v=8H4EzEAeMQ0

Whatever, grandad youtube.com/watch?v=qEf-iA2AxyU

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=iwilfNqxoT8

>he wasn't on the PES mid 2000s golden age
LMAO

/trans/ - Boomer General

Attached: boomers sports fc.jpg (495x650, 63K)

When I was Uni a few years ago we only had a PS2 and played old PES games with it, so I got the best of both worlds

Barca MAS QUE UN CLUB has a long list of potential interesting players for the next season.

One of them is PIONTEK, the polack guy who played in Genoa/Bilan last season.

Bilan Shit has necessity to sell someone for mere shkelim, as Dollarumma, Sputo or PIONTEK himself.

For more laughs about a dying AC MILAN, follow the buffoon @GFI65 on tw|tter.

you either are a boomer or pretend to be one. Surely no one is pathetic enough to waste their youth on the internet

What happened to Piontek after he moved to Milan? Never heard of him again after that transfer

He actually ended up as Milan's top scorer

UTTER CHAOS IN ROME - La Repubblica newspaper released a bomb about Riomma:

During the season, there was a truce between some SENATORI (Oldest, revered players) as De Rossi, DZEKO and KOLAROV against Di Francesco and the Riomma society.

Long story short, old fags pretended Di Fra to be sacked and De Rossi even told that Roma will end the League @ 10th position if their will won't be satisfied.

Yes, you heard it right, De Rossi "Captain Past" was ready to play against his '''only love''' riomma if his blatant requirements were not satisfied.

Funny how the Riomma Clebbe is in utter chaos now that both Cunte and based GASP told Riomma to fuck off.

Even a return of Di Fra could have a warm welcome in chaotic Rome now.

ROMA MERDA

>orite boys have a good time just remember when I played with becksy, giggsy, scholesy and smeichely, yorky, the boss used to say “I do believe in fate.” go get em boys

First months he scored some, last months he has even been benched. It is very improbable he stays in a shithole club like melan, he gets half a playable ball in 90 minutes there, with fucking Suso that plays alone like in beach soccer.

wtf is a Riomma?

Good to see Matip finally getting the recognition he deserves.

FOR SALE
Darmian, M.
Up and Coming Prospect RB/Winger
Lots of Potential
29 years old

£5m or nearest offer

Attached: 1549132784985.jpg (620x413, 52K)

Wasn't he linked to Juventus last year or so?

Went through puberty already? Puberty it's 80% of your growth after that it's just peanuts

If he wants more than £5k a week he's going to have to go to Asia

mu/core shit get out

he's been linked to Juventus for about 2 years now. 3rd times the charm

Are Newcastle rich yet?

"Yes"

Riomma Nagare is a hot blooded martial artist that assumes the role of pilot of the Getter 1; also heavily implied to ultimately be destined to pilot the Getter Emperor in Getter Robbo Armageddon

Attached: getter armageddon.jpg (1920x1200, 333K)

talks ongoing
Mike Ashley wants at least 500m though

I guarantee you that someone inside the club snitched and brought this story to the media as a vengeance for roma fans shitting on the club for not keeping de rossi

recommend me some good mecha anime my argentinian friend.

Stop it lads

>will never be on a beanbag infront of a 10" fat tv again

So, Call of Duty huh

idk much about the subject desu
I'm just into the Gurren Lagann/Getter Robbo type of thing
I watched Escaflowne (series, not movie) recently and it was ok, a mecha with shoujo and isekai mixed in

well that makes perfect sense thanks user

Riomma = Roma
Inda/Sfinter = Inter
Meelan/bbilan = Milan
Jj/Jewve = Juventus
Fiocretina = Fiorentina
Turdino = Torino
Etc.

I see they thrown in a black woman character. I swear these are discussed at meetings simply to generate an outrage among the incels and build buzz

>tfw specific button for groin high tackle and guaranteed red

Call of Duty has been going downhill since Ghosts, maybe even earlier

it looks good

You mean black ops 1

Pretty good team apart from Sissoko

I'm an alcoholic lads

Honestly fighting until the bitter end in the PL and ending second is far greater than winning the French Farmer's League by 30 points.

How do I transfer qt goth gf to user fc?

I'm an antisemite lads

same pal
don't need a lot but every single day without fail

Then he should just stay at PSG, guaranteed to win a trophy every year.

Fucking hell talk about it

You have to offer her to play the chadpion league.

to who lol

same here, it's completely ruined ramadan for me

You enjoy a drink then?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 6.18.34 pm.png (940x532, 966K)

I'd duncker.

I fucking love this girl lads

Attached: 1551954074210.webm (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Same here. I've gone two days without drinking and that feels like a milestone for me

many such cases

Thats one sexy /trans/ lad

not good enough to beat liverpool tbphwyl

Stop by a pub after work. There was still a ton of Arsenal and Chelsea fans. Told myself I would only stay for one beer. 5 later had my gf calling why it is taken me 3 hours to get home.

Thinking about going again soonm

Source?

For real though anyone ever pound some bussy?

I punched my sister once when we were kids

Code Geass, S1.
Season 2 isn't necessary

On the beach a couple days ago

Eh I'm a giga autist so I usually just sit in the beer garden alone chainsmoking if I go to a pub by myself. I think people don't engage me because I look way too young to be there (I'm 23 but look 16)

If I don't get laid by the time I hit 25 I'm going full incel

Attached: there's a lot going on.jpg (836x543, 111K)

search 'ariel big black friend' on yespornplease

H-h-haha, yes 25. Me too haha

>(I'm 23 but look 16)
It's a blessing and a curse.

>mfw that apparent "lawyer" making audacious claims about Robben, Hamez, and Mata signing

Just another day in Newcastle.

I don't drink litres of alcohol each day, but if I go 3 days without drinking I stop being able to handle anything negative.

Austin FC

Five pints is like almost 3 litres though

Might stick the radio on.

Eh as long as it's beer it's not THAT bad
I'd get worried if it's gin.

Help me settle a debate with my friend, is a screwdriver a girly drink?

youtube.com/watch?v=o_fNL-9zawk

Unironically a great song and I'm not even suffering heartbreak.

>(I'm 23 but look 16)

>Go to shop one day with dad when I was 17
>He asks for a packet of cigarettes
>Cashier turns him down because he has no ID (this is not long after it changed from 16 to 18)
>*lowers voice* "Your brother can buy them for you though"
>Look behind me
>She's talking about me
>She wasn't even joking
>Had to unironically get served for my dad because he didn't look old enough

Stupid fucking cow, I should have punched her lights out right then and there.

>5'9
perfect female height, nothing to worry about

She literally has some childs fucking scribbled tattooed on her.
Them gone too far man

You might have a drinking problem

Damn I feel sorry for people on this website

Yeah. I've started lifting so hopefully that might make me look my age even though I can't grow a beard

I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall down. No problem.

Attached: captain fruits.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Just smoke weed you fucking nerds

Dude.

DUDE

>LRL is back after Arsenal lost
I told you, nonce.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did that on purpose. Failures that work entry level jobs like that can be some of the bitchiest, cunty people ever.

This is literal cringe text nerds wear on text shirts

Based dwarf

>I DON'T HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM, DRINKING IS THE SOLUTION XDDD

Attached: smug-spongebob.jpg (500x333, 25K)

You should watch Valvrave. It's the anime of the century.

Attached: 1497710097771.jpg (2000x2000, 390K)

Oh oh what about
>I don't drink anymore. I don't drink any less either.

please dont
exciting transfers soon, promise!

I'm sure next season will be better, Arsebro.

RIP

Twink striker to Chelsea when

imagine dying over football

What was the post?

>Cousin and her family are having a BBQ on Saturday because it's her birthday, and I've been invited
>They're also Liverpool fans so it's a final party too
>I'm an Everton fan

Attached: 1557499708856.png (360x269, 99K)

Roll the dice bruh
Spurs win and the nights yours

Attached: 1432478792127.jpg (280x390, 75K)

Andreas Hinkel

lustig's back at rosenborg

I've booked Monday off from work too just in case I need to bunker up. Might just play BB again to keep my mind off of it.

Attached: 1555441904892.jpg (700x583, 322K)

Hnmggggg

Attached: 014E32D3-9FE1-42B2-92F9-65AF424CBFD7.jpg (687x927, 52K)

go anyways, family can be fun

>being s****e
lmao
i guess you dont need windows for a bbq

I was always going, but I know being surrounded by Liverpool fans at the point in time will either be pure suffering or ecstasy.

>her

How old's she (assuming female no penis) and is she looking for bf (with male penis)?

doubt the tv and bbq will be next to each other
if it looks bad, then go man the bbq from 75minutes til after FT

luv tit
luv arse
ate manface
end of

To be honest I'd happily take him at this point.
Lad seems to have a bit of potential and god knows we're not signing any actual good players so might as well go with the next best option.

we're starfox
>you'll never defeat androoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooss

She's 21, but she's the 'obsessed with Korea' kind, so she's not wanting a bf, sorry to disappoint.

I'm actually on the Wirral.

Attached: 1551911706803.gif (200x200, 992K)

You really think that drunk Liverpool fans at a BBQ would be calm and humble about winning the final, especially with Everton / Man Utd fans around?

It’s a tool

>watching that Two Tribes BT Sport documentary earlier about Liverpool/Everton in the 80s
>the bit about Scousers getting mocked comes on
>mfw everyone was seething over CALM DOWN LA'

Attached: JS72834296[1].jpg (615x409, 51K)

F

Wait but spurs are winning anyway
I dont see what the problem is user

>mfw for years I really thought the one on the left was Terry McDermott and and the one on the right was Terry Sullivan (from Brookside)

Any update on the James Martin to Lincoln situation?

Attached: DA27BF2C-5F2C-4046-9728-B0E91D36DC90.jpg (682x920, 92K)

Eh eh eh eh eh

Where's he off to next?

Attached: danny.jpg (1280x1640, 206K)

Basel to sign Llorente, my dad told me, he's a Winterthur fan
You think you know more than my dad?

Supposedly Everton, or another mid table club

I'm 5'4'', is that a good height for a female (male)?

Not playing FIFA again until they introduce a detailed in depth fun player career mode like the NBA games had a few years ago before they went to shit.

Could be Wolves English golden boy

Yes (no)

no, the vodka-orange juice drink

He should go to a midtable bundesliga club

They announced earlier this year they won't develop career modes because they don't make money. Not even joking, they announced that.

What club do he play for Nordi la??

Gay boys. Where are the transfers at?

Gay boys being transferred to you all day.

Oxford. That guy you were responding to isn't from Ulster.

I'll never tell teehee

Attached: tumblr_o65l6quNtC1th3f4no1_540.gif (540x250, 1.94M)

If you remember one of them announced in an interview that the reason it's been the same game for several years with updated squad lists is because there's no competition and thus no incentive for them to improve anything. He got sacked immediately afterwards obviously because you aren't meant to admit things like that, not that goys take notice anyway.

I’m actually not gay. You are

a white girls bedroom

Explain one thing to me guys: if psg and man city owners have infinite money, why can't they buy all the good players?

Attached: 1559150445724.png (1920x1080, 247K)

completely agree
and therefore fuck EA sports

I used to work at GAME Customer Services and the amount of transactions I saw going to FIFA points just on a weekly basis was insane, and that was years ago, so it's only gotten worse now. Blame Zoomer parents for just letting their kids waste money on this shit.

Attached: 1557377606925.jpg (500x282, 23K)

So the big teams need the following:

City:
Fernandinho replacement: Saul?

Liverpool:
Creative midfielder: fekir/coutinho?

Chelsea:
Manager: allegri/lamps?

Tottenham:
Eriksen replacement: lo celso

Arsenal:
Everyone: they have no money

United:
CB: de Ligt/kouliby
RB: wan bissaka
Forward: Pepe?

Inb4
>big teams

Because money doesn't solve everything

Spurs need a right-back, centre mid, and backup striker. Aurier and Trippier are linked out, and they have no forward or midfield depth.

>United:
>CB: de Ligt/kouliby
>RB: wan bissaka
>Forward: Pepe?
Will have to wait and see on Newcastle's budget but should be good signings for them

This Newcastle take over is a fucking ruse

what, why would mention gayness out of nowhere? weird

Reminder that Newcastle and Wolves will make a big 8, maybe big 9 with Everton if they ever get their shit together

Jason Cundy back on sportsbar tonight

Is there anything better?

Because I like to gargle semen in my mouth

fair enough, same here desu

Dream is Bruno Fernandes for Liverpool.
Reality is convincing Wilson to stay and hope he learns to defend.

Yes. Him off sports bar

Also fuck Adrian Durham he’s such a fucking cunt

Sorry you're talking about Sheffield United

Why would fernandes want to go to Liverpool? I thought he said he wants to win stuff?

Sarri isn't leaving

I’ll bet you every pound I have in the bank he’s going.

If James Horcastle says he’s going to Juve. He’s going to Juve

Football Weekly > Totally football

Pleb, max rushden is a cunt

Ecactly la

Attached: 1510086733913.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

explain further

might buy a t420
seller is asking a bit too much though

>barry glenndining and max rushden

nonces

This

Let's the the screenshot of that bet please

Watched an episode of Football Daily once, probably the most zoomer thing I've ever seen

love sport radio >

You could buy the best player in each position in the world, but that doesn't mean they'll be a good team, and there's a good chance they'll be shit instead.

Give me odds

There’s not a good chance they’ll be shit. There’s a good chance they’ll be better than most but not exceptional

please don't gamble, or you'll end up like /bet/
the reason there's no /bet/ anymore is because they all lost every penny they had and can't afford internet anymore

m.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/23679358

What's the best russian vodka i could get my hands on in a supermarket?

Still here lid.

claude to psychiatric hospital when???
youtube.com/watch?v=FUBNPSY45uQ

Lol. Literally odds on
Post your telephone number. I’ll give you a ring and we can arrange the terms

Seem like generous odds for Conte

you're not /bet/

I never said I'd bet you stupid faggot, but if you're confident enough to put all your money on it then please do

Conte will be announced at inter on Monday

Two minutes in and someone on the live chat called Auba a "Gabonese Jamie Vardy"

Mind posting a screenshot of the odds? That site is blocked here for some reason

I'm fucking waiting pal

Give me your fucking number. I want to send you pics of my anus too

Just buy Tito's lmao

You’re not the Irish cunt

I just want the anus pics

Alright Carra

Aight. Will slip you a few. Sharpie in or just spread?

*spits at your child*

Someone text/whatsapp me:
+31629571557

Haha

Medium banta

Yeah but that’s just how you greet people in Liverpool.

address as well please

Haha XD

got my rec league footy in an hour, out of shape as fuck, wish me luck

>spookily close to my number
l-lads

Attached: sweating man with towel.jpg (230x300, 14K)

Hope you rec em

score a goal and dab in front of the other teams keeper and say pogboom

Hasn’t your season finished? Played our last game this weekend gone. Got promoted actually this season which was nice. Now we’re only in the 4th division of battersea five a side power league

That's the number Carraboga used. Could easily have been you

Attached: carra.jpg (292x173, 8K)

What the fuck kind of number is that?

>Sharpie in or just spread
Nothing weird, just write Aki on your cheeks

Ireland confirmed for 3rd world, only those countries have numbers that short

You got it hunny

Numbers that you'll never touch

Lol at least we went to school potato faggot.

I bet you support liverpoool.

Hilarious coming from a dutchman. Nationally speaking my country and yours are on equal ground.

>implying I'm a fella
>implying I'm a boy

Feck off paddy

Poop

Lmao

Ok so basically I thought I deleted the duplicate reply but I actually deleted both
Regardless, I will leave you to renew your spoon licence as I enjoy my sleep

I just wanted to say that I love all my /trans/ lads from around the world.

>James Milner and Joel Matip are going to be handed new Liverpool deals via Chris Bascombe
Like new signings la

any news on the taylor swift to my gf transfer?

Attached: zh8hzmbxeqi21.jpg (1242x2208, 262K)

Brehs

Attached: 2017swift15.jpg (2000x2433, 568K)

She's fucking Drake

i can confirm that is a tier 7 source and thus unreliable.

Didn’t realise how tall it was until I saw it on Graham Norton. Made me wonder if it used to be a man

> it
She*

There is no way she is drake. I’ve seen them in the same place together

Only 1.78m desu, for Dutch standards she's not that tall

Dutch people are weird. Must be because they never won the World Cup

should i go to bed without brushing my teeth?

And how many World Cups does England have? (NOTE: Jules Rimet titles not included)

Urgh. No

Including Qatar 2022?

Why would you post something like this lad

Yeah. I'm sick and fucking tired of brushing my teeth day in, day out every fucking day.

The best thing about being an Arsenal fan is, even if stuff gets worse, you get to see AFTV nonces top themselves and quit the fucking cringe fest.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vWg5yJuWfs

Lads...

need a bit of motivation, also brushed 20 mins ago but then i ate a melon

>England
>Football Logo
>Don't put the Star above it because England has respect and doesn't count it

>Uruguay, Germany etc
>Put all of theirs on it, including the Olympic Gold ones despite them being 'World Championships' rather than 'World Cups'

GRIEZMANN had SIGNED WITH BARÇA in MARCH, before the Juventus comeback match #mercato

Attached: LeValverdeoutfatfuckface.jpg (73x73, 2K)

>Erling Braut Haaland scored nine goals as Norway thrashed Honduras 12-0 at the Fifa Under-20 World Cup in Poland.
Jesus Christ.

I forgot to say. He's from fucking Leeds. Why aren't we cucking Norway by playing him for the seniors?

I feel for you mate. Nothing is worse than having your dad tower over you.
My dad is 187cm and my mum is 168cm and I still managed to become 178cm.
At least I have a big dick

He scored against a bunch of teenage farmhands

roy keane will try twice as hard to end his career if he declares for england

Holy shit sign him up boss

oh shit turk pussy in istanbul is absolutely top tier. I'm talking blue eyed brunetts curvy af. Karius might not be intelligent enough for football, I think he got the rest of it down

>the Harasser of Honduras

He has had more goals per game during his U19, U20 and now U21 career. I see no reason why he would be a bad addition to an England team that is desperately short of quality striker youths.

still grew 2 inches after I was 18 so there's that. All the best for you ingerland bro

So good.

I’m 5’9 and my life is fantastic.
Tho I’m ”tall” for my manlet country. Come to Colombia.

Same here pal.

Both my parents are 5'3. I'm 5'10 thank god

>not using the metric system

Sounds like gay foreign stuff

Sounds like something you'd be into

I'm not gay haha honestly not even a bit haha

We won 2-0
I played centreback, but if I do next week, I will
You can only play good footy in Canada from May to August, otherwise you get rained/snowed out.

>not using a bastard combination of both of them

Meep meep!

in love with trans lads

Mate, we're fucking officially metric, it's only boomer nonces and zoomer retards who still use imperial. Stop using it.

To be honest, the dude has a great record for internationals. He's banged in a fair amount of goals in the league aged 17, so I really wouldn't be dismissing him. He'll be playing in the seniors soon for Norway. What ever happened to the 'Norwegian Messi' that Madrid have/had?

> we're fucking officially metric
Never going to stop people using imperial for most day to day measurements, get over it

It's fucking retarded mate. Everybody else on the planet is metric. Only USA, Singapore and Liberia are not. Except we're retarded and officially we're not but we use it anyway.

>Erling Braut Haaland
>Born: Leeds
>Lives & Plays: Norway
>Colour: Darker than fucking coal
Toppest of wews.

If you can’t divide something by 12 or any number that isn’t a multiple of 10 then you’re the retarded one - not the system

Fuck it, it's too late to argue about shitty stuff like that.

>Real Madrid are preparing a fresh bid of £106m for Chelsea's 28-year-old Belgium midfielder Eden Hazard. (Telegraph)

>Real Madrid are
*Real Madrid is

Thinking about shaving my beard lads

So were many past Liverpool greats, most recently Owen and Carragher. Just treat it as a family outing.

>Singapore
You fookin wot m8? We use metric too.

make sure you support the right team la.
this is your only warning

Attached: 1542261121297.jpg (946x2048, 225K)

jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams

banned from Yea Forums again

BASED LRL-sama

Do you really think I'll switch sides? Kind of offended tbqh.

Attached: 1390155315041.png (715x402, 380K)

Welcome to:

S N U B C H E S T E R

Attached: 1531495695949.png (1282x1166, 1.47M)

I'm curious, how do you guys decide who to support? I hear that club loyalty is mixed in many families there.

Is De Ligt confirmed yet?

Don't understand why Rice is rated.

>What ever happened to the 'Norwegian Messi' that Madrid have/had?
He made the Eredivisie team of the season

gas them all

Attached: 1531037973022.png (750x700, 843K)

It should be your dad's team. When your dad is absent and then you can go with the local team. If you discover your dad is bandwagon scum then you must switch to the local team

im a nigerian prince and about to hit u up son. ready them sheckels

>someone writes nonce on your house
>just draw an arrow to the neighbours
Crafty nonces

Gonde ;DDD

He's Irish?

>intact windows
that arsenal fan must be fuming

Attached: heh.jpg (800x533, 53K)

I don't get it

One would assume that the picture is of an evertonian home but since there are >intact windows something scousers are not accustom to the joke is that it's of an chelsea home after thei win against arsenal in EL

Attached: science pepe.png (396x385, 131K)

Oh. Quite a leap to be honest

yes that was what made it funneh to me

Attached: jackson.jpg (1246x630, 139K)

if sarri does go to juve i cant see him and ronaldo getting on

>be team hunting the cl
>appoint a man known for not rotating and lacking a plan b
not buying the sarri to jewve rumours lads

Sarri will never go to Juve. Rumors here in Italy say that they are just waiting that the CL ends because Pochettino will join City and Guardiola will join Juventus.

twitter.com/Inter_en/status/1134308519962972161

it's already official

Attached: Untitled.png (548x881, 629K)

If Guardiola leaves now, City can kiss its international status goodbye. I don't think he will, though.

>>give me transfers!!
>transfer happens
>no one talks about it

always

Pochettino to Juventus and Guardiola staying at City sounds way more likely.

>"Have Inter met with Lukaku? No, that's not right, but in this moment there is a sporting director to talk about this and do this question about the transfer market, about the players. But I repeat: Now we are very focused to do the first step and to work together."
>When asked about Sanchez, Conte laughed
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-lukaku-sanchez-conte-16357618

Ramos is staying and all that China talk was bullshit as per usual

I mean aren't there families where some of their kids support Liverpool and the other kids support Everton?

Aren't Inter getting Dzeko anyway? Why even bother with Lukaku?
>When asked about Sanchez, Conte laughed
Based.

Such is life in norf
twitter.com/vincentkompany/status/1030068932022095872?lang=en

for

What's happened to Kompany's accent?

But what if you dont have a local team, and you live in a shithole village with no real teams within an hour of you.

nice wife he got there

So whoever isn't supporting their dad's team is in the wrong, eh. I don't quite buy that. If the kid is rebellious enough there shouldn't be anything stopping them from supporting their dad's team's rivals instead.

Imagine watching the CL final over the Czech Europe League playoff

>not paying 800 for flights la I’d rather buy a car for 40 quid and drive to Madrid la
>completely ignored car insurance, fuel and obvious repairs
>car guaranteed not to make return trip and left with tipping fine and flights home
Are all scousers this fucking stupid?

Attached: E6112467-C487-4CC5-8D95-DCF46E2AF449.jpg (910x566, 394K)

Don't need tickets la

According to Sun, West Ham have made a 18 million move for >Fortounis. Not sure if Pounds or Euros.

Car £40
Insurance £200
Ferry/tunnel £100
Fuel - 2600 miles@25mpg £600

What a spastic

Just saw that it's €18m/£16m.

least he didnt have to pay for a flight la

>falling for the aeronautic jew

If you read the article there's three of them.
£40 car, probably £40 on ferry. £400 for petrol.
Way way cheaper than 3k or so for flights and hotel

>owen
>liverpool great

between 3 of them you complete weapon

Club ambassador, Owen.

Attached: 1553758146848.png (600x541, 187K)

SHIT FUCK mate i love trans lads guys

change.org/p/tony-barrett-remove-michael-owen-as-liverpool-football-clubs-international-ambassador

>cooling already knackered before they left England
Lmao silly stupid scousers

keep coping la

my uncle used to buy a new (old) car a couple of times a year for like £100 and just use it til it died and then get another one

Does he support Liverpool? If no that's smart otherwise he is a retard desu

How seething are you right now, pal?

Not at all mate, enjoy the game tomorrow

Pls no he's my favourite player
Not to mention that our cheap ass owner wouldn't replace him with anyone good

He is the best player in the league by far, offensively at least.
Fast thinker and even though he can perform from 9 to 4 he tends to be >7.
Everyone else (outside of Oly) hating him even though the kid is on the top assisters and top scorers every season, and whenever he is shit with the NT(yesterday match related) people step up to talk about him.

Guy has been keeping Olympiakos in the top 3 every year on his own. But with all honesty, I think the dude deserves to finally leave. He never gets player that can utilize his greatness. He could have 30 assists every year with proper forwards.
And 18euro noone can say no to that at his age

Is he the Greek Bruno Fernandes?

A car can seat up to 4. A plane ticket is per person. And what about the return trip?

Besides if you have a car you can just sleep inside the car overnight. You still have to book a hotel if you go by plane.

That FA Cup final double la

>
>