Khabib fans

>Khabib fans

Attached: 1551207247164127470.jpg (640x636, 106K)

nothing gay about some sexy time with your bros

>get btfo'd this hard out of /box/ that you go and make a new thread
S E E T H I N G

I'm still posting there m8. Where have you been. Have you been planning a suicide attack on my house?

>t. insecure faggot

Im dead serious here when i say this but things like this are not gay.
If youre so confident in your hetero sexuality you can do it without getting Turned on. If you dont get Turned on and dont feel sexual Tension when youre halfnaked with you bros in a Bath tub... youre not gay.
For example I was drinking with my bros from my soccer team this sunday. I cant remember the Details because i was drunk at that point, but a teammate put his hands in my sweat pants & underwear and he grabbed my dick for 5 seconds or so and you know what? I felt nothing.. no tingling or sexual feeling etc. Matter of fact he noticed my pubes and I offered him to feel for a second Time which he did and again... I felt no sexual energy... my dick didnt get hard and even now as i write it and think back i only get very little aroused (Fantasy is always different from reality)
Hope you get the point.

Why are you fags still seething from last October

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah imagine believing this

Attached: HF3QikI.jpg (621x1024, 190K)

t. closet faggot thats afraid of other men

Are you afraid to shower with other naked men???

>being a fan of a muslim

Not now, not ever. Couldn't care less if he likes sitting in 5 foot baths with 5 other naked men.

Why are they so deformed?
They look English.

can you last 5 minutes without forcing your snowflake identity politics into everything?

is this pasta

Showering with naked men is one thing, sitting in a SINGLE bathtub with 5 naked man another.

looks pretty based to me

t turk

No

Is there anyone in his division who can beat him right now?

Attached: 1556646957517.png (459x475, 169K)

No

They're not naked

t. in the closet

it is now

trust me my man they were all there and fucking each other, that' just the way it works
i'vee been to a couple of orgies, basically it's like you said, lots of guys fucking lots of women but it' a fair game when it comes to literally everything
i mean i despise men sexually and i would never have anything to do with another man sexually yet i ended up having man's balls in my mouth one time
one can only imagine what happened with crespo who is argentinian and sexually curious by default

ferguson,conor if rematch
did he get paied for the connor match or the money is still frozen?

Ferguson is a big maybe. Connor is never beating Khabib and he knows it.

bloody oath

Attached: DavidwilliamsMattballin.webm (450x700, 533K)

Webm related is Not gay

is this what German huns do all day?

Nigga that's gay as fuck

love this pasta

No its not. I didnt feel any sexual energy when he grabbed my dick.

The advantage of a society where faggotry is strictly forbidden is that men can innocently engage in behaviour that otherwise would be construed as gay. This includes holding hands, sleeping in the same bed, or even bathing together as in this picture. You think I'm joking?
Men holding hands used to be a thing, even in Western Europe up until some 40-50 years ago. In Asia you routinely see men holding hands. No one thinks twice about it, because their society has not yet been infected by globohomo.

These fucking fags ain t sitting there like they re posing for a funny picture all laughing and shit, the y re sitting there like this is what they do. Gay as fuck.

looks like they're about to gangbang a black chick