How come athletes are very successful in politics

Compared to, say, actors?

Attached: Pacquiao, George Weah, Vitali Klitschko.jpg (2896x2896, 680K)

By successful I mean getting real political positions

i wouldn't talk about all types of athletes but boxers are easy to see why people like them. I mean, they earned their money and fame by training hard and getting punched in the mouth, not by reading some lines in front of a camera like actors.

they are strong minded

This only happens in 3rd world countries, since they have such an influence representing their nation in global sports.

sports is a ritualized proxy for war
war is a continuation of diplomacy
run the numbers

Actors are professional liars.

I already see the jokes coming but we've had some athletes become somewhat successful politicians here in France

niche countries

>Ronald Regan
>Arnold
>Jesse Ventura

Because actors and artists live in fantasy worlds. They have a specific talent but are retarded in everything else. A lot of them can't even cook for themselves or drive a car.

Not really disproving the point much when two of the three actors to become successful politicians in America were also athletes

Sports, Acting and Politics are the Chad triumvirate

Like I said. This only happens in 3rd world countries.

>actors

They witness how much money can be made from various illegal substances and strive to be the ones who're making the money off of them.

Also, a bit of trying to reclaim some glamour/control.

How many athletes have become the POTUS? How many actors?

>Ronald Reagan
Actor

>Arnold
Actor who was jacked and had a funny Austrian accent

>Jesse Ventura
Did WWE Mandrama, which is essentially acting

You haven't listed an athlete yet.

>How many athletes have become the POTUS?
If you count college athletes then a sizable number of them
>How many actors?
Just the one

good post

If OP intends to count non-professional athletes it's pretty obvious that there's been millions more than actors lmao, pointless thread.

*joins the christian sharia party, which is allied to the commies for some reason*

Heh, nada personal

Attached: cuau.jpg (1200x691, 132K)

Actors are pretty fucking dumb and don’t ever see defeat