Was this really Thatcher’s fault?

Was this really Thatcher’s fault?

Attached: 02CA60C9-CBA4-4EC6-9862-BD3B8BB545D9.jpg (620x417, 55K)

Absolutely

She is also to blame for the Falkland War because she took most of ships and defenses that were there just to attract the argentinians and give them greed so they would invade and she would defeat them and win the elections, witches play 96 dimension chess

i dont get it
why did the lads in the back push the lads in the front?

didn't want to miss the game la

they were forced by the police under the orders of thatcher (openly manure fan)

Because the Sun journalists were pissing on rescue workers or something like that. I never quite remember the details.

Stop making light of a horrible tragedy you shitlords

Attached: C3EF1B00-99B9-4B0D-A46E-F7F15871EFEB.png (1590x1602, 866K)

yes
she also stole children's milk

ding dong the witch is dead

Yes. She told all those fans to not buy tickets and push past the stewards so they could break into the ground and crush fans against the fence and trample on them. Damn Maggie!

To kill them.

The real question was why did some of the survivors loot the bodies of the 96 dead?

Because Chelsea fans were pushing them

So that when they pissed on their dead bodies, they didn't get their nice leather wallets wet.

Because Thatcher impoverished Liverpool fans. They had to do anything to survive under her tyrannical reign.

IT WAS DUCKENFIELD AND THATCHER LA

Benefit culture is literally Thatcher's legacy

Don’t know anything about Brit politics. Why is she hated in Liverpool? I always had the perception that she was well liked, along with Reagan

She busted up coal unions which caused scousers to lose their jobs since they’re too poor and stupid to do anything besides mining and factory jobs.

Well liked by london financiers and home counties poshos. Probably the least popular person of all time in all Northern cities, Scotland and Wales.

Because 39 ain't enough

You need to watch Billy Elliot la

Because some people think the Unions have the right to blackmail the government

and i guess some people liked to be buttfucked by the government and big business

>96

FOOKIN THATCHA LA

KICK THE BALL KICK THE FACKIN BAA-ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because scousers are murderers

They slipped

MY SIDES

Last guy in the back slipped and tumbled everyone in the front like dominoes, shit was brutal la

FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1551567258075.png (800x680, 207K)

Attached: I approve.jpg (125x106, 2K)