*gets scapegoated*

*gets scapegoated*

Attached: ji.jpg (540x726, 84K)

nigga there so many muslim player who are doing good right now for you to bandwagon stop defending this man

*walks of slowly*

Attached: 1559165548572.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

stoy cansao betito

name one

and rightly so. this fucker is at arsenal since 2013 and couldn't even be assed to put a kilo of muscle. just look at this fuckstick looks like an auchwitz experiment not an athlete that works hard to improve himself and the team.

Throw a faggot off a building, sandngubu.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_64de8a1e-cbc7-11e8-998e-a6e3c63abd14.jpg (685x385, 42K)

your salahs your mahrezs your gündoğans

>scapegoated

Attached: 1548188046157.jpg (720x960, 59K)

bin them all

all better than ozil

fuck you motherfucker

>couldn't even be assed to put a kilo of muscle
this is not how athleticism works you mong. joe gomez came back from an injury bulked up and he was asked to take more time to readjust his body instead of that meme one

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 46K)

he had 6 fucking years to improve himself and adjust accordingly, access to best strength and conditioning coaches and best chefs while racking up millions but I guess going to your shitty mosque every friday is more important. They asked him to get buffed when he got to arsenal, don't believe me? look it up

Attached: F63B14EB-D7E9-4CFC-92B8-8346B9B8DE0B.jpg (1080x1188, 139K)

yeah, ozil is one lazy fuck and its been showing for 6 years now, fuck him. theres a reason real madrid got rid of him

Big if true.

Tbqhimo it's a 90minute sport and they all run at least 8km a game, it's normal for a six foot player to weigh 70-75kg because it's easier to move around.

maybe I didn't explain myself well. I don't mean to say that he must be like Kolasinac which would make him really useless at the position he plays but a bit more shredded, more fit, like let's say a Pogba who looks tall, lean and fit. Hitting the gym he can improve agility, coordination, speed, strength, body composition, power, cardio endurance, etc etc etc. He looks absolutely gassed after a sprint this is why he looks invisible for the most of the game and fools the people with his occasional press triangle to through ball pass.

sadio mane

but this expeirment had been tried with real madrid players and failed, james,isco,ronaldo,marcelo, and many others gained wight but they didn't improve on physicality, now they're just fat fucks with no mobility.

I'm an Arsenal fan. I got accused by some Arab Mauritanian of being a racist because I thought Ozil was not a good player. He's not a good player. He's a net negative. Don't put your Muslim eggs in this basket, he's not worth fighting for. He doesn't give a shit about his team. Forget about him, his career is now just running on your sympathy. I watched highlights of him back when he was at Schalke and Werder Bremen, and he's a different player. He's able to actually run with the ball and stand up to a challenge. He had so much talent and squandered all of it with his terrible attitude and laziness. Forget him.

yea, it would be awful for Özil to lose his impressive mobility

your Bin Salahs, your Bin Mahrezs, your Bin Gundogans

That's not what bandwagon means. Bandwagon means you pick a team that's doing well at the present moment and then post frogs and talk shit when they win.

Bale and Ronaldo definitely bulked at Real, and it was intended. not so sure about Isco and Marcelo though, seems to me they're just lazy fucks with a tendency toward gaining weight, specially the former

I'm a Chelsea fan but this even pissed me off last night

astounding post, made me lmao

>plays in his favorite position as #10 behind 2 strikers and with 2 wingbacks while having minimum defensive duties
>is invisible
Muh scapegoat.
He's lazy, weakminded player.

i cant see anyone

haha

fuck saudi arabia, you camelfucking pieces of shit

I unironically laughed at this IRL
Thanks Romanianbro

*does nothing*

Attached: 1558243254616.jpg (120x125, 2K)