Fix Scottish Football

Literally who can stop them next season and what would it take to turn the Scottish Premiership into a competitive league?

Attached: Celtic.jpg (224x224, 12K)

next year is stevie g's year la

Chelsea will buy Tierney.

Basically a Sheikh/billionaire needs to buy out a club like Aberdeen or Hearts and turn them into a major power. If any Scottish club had that kind of bankrolling they could demolish Celtic, end the Old Firm dominance and probably make a push for a Europa League title and decent performance in the CL.

This.

The Hoops need to be crushed already, their hubris has reached levels unknown to man. I could go to William Hill and put a five grand bet on Celtic winning the next Scottish Premiership and be fairly comfortable in the knowledge I'll most likely get the money back, when your league has been won by the same team nine consecutive times you know there's a fucking problem. I'm starting to lose interest, whenever Celtic's playing someone I just assume they'll win and watch something else. Most of the time I'm right.

Since Aberdeen's getting a new stadium (which actually meets UEFA regulations this time round), putting the club in the hands of some rich fuck from the Middle East would send power shooting through the veins of the club. Aberdeen with fat stacks of cash would manage to get players that rub that smug look off Lennon's face, it would also bring great prosperity to Aberdeen as a city (which it needs because oil is finite).

Don't really care who it were to happen to though, just as long as Celtic remembers they aren't invulnerable.

Attached: 1506808064367.png (576x432, 218K)

Everyone else can stay mad and git gud

why would chelsea buy tierney if the captain already plays rb

Same way their country was saved - sell their league to EPL

nuke scotland off the map

fixed

Watch your own league, Eirecuck.

This almost happened when that Russian oligarch bought Hearts and started pumping money into them. I think it was the first time in a few decades where a non-Old Firm team came in the top 2.
Then he suddenly lost interest, pulled out his money and fucked over Hearts.

Celtic is an Irish club, SPL is my league.

It will probably be Leicester or Arsenal that buys Tierney

Red Bull Falkirk

He wasn't a russian oligarch, he was a jumped up lithuanian used car salesman, bent as a nine bob note, using hearts to launder money no doubt, and left when it got too hot

lennon is a mental case while gerrard is legit building budget squad who can compete with brendan's celtic

rangers should be favourites for the league and that's from a celtic fan

lawwell /desmond absolutely fucked it

Just get to 10 in a row and then who cares, let someone else win.

They couldn't pay him enough to leave his club.
It would need to be a CL club and £100k p/w to get him to leave Celtic.

There's not enough money in Scottish football to make it worthwhile. TV money is a pittance. Population is small. Clubs aren't famous around the world. A sheikh is going to buy clubs with potential, clubs like Newcastle and Birmingham City, not fucking Dunfermline and Aberdeen.

>Competition

Attached: David-Moyes.jpg (768x432, 88K)

don't get what's so wrong with scotland having 2 horse race. that's what it is. rangers being out of it for a little while is just under exceptional circumstances . they're coming back into it. At it's heights with only 2 teams capable of competing in europe scottish league was like 10th in europe. without HMRC intervention they would be around 15. thats where we'll recover to

in most countries, even the best leagues, only about 2-4 teams can realistically compete. some like swiss/greek/etc are dominated by 1 as well

scotland isn't special. but brits have a tendency to think themselves special both arguing they're supremely good or bad at different things. when it turns out they're just the same as everyone else

Wish my Bairns were competitive.

Attached: 0CBDA62B-3161-405C-AC5E-11C7B4728E0E.png (1158x1919, 67K)

if celtic got 10iar and then beat rangers total we should just accept full liability for the pedos and liquidate the club to use the money as compensation for the victims and families.

Compensation for what exactly? "Muh mental damage!" Those kids grew up just fine, much ado about nothing.

to save the scottish league all you have to do is promote dunfermline

just saying once we have triple treble, 10iar and rmeove their 'most successful club' mantra i'd be fine with calling it a day . we could all get on with our lives

gerrard had the beating of celtic in every old firm game this season
first game: rogic fouled for the counter attack causing the only goal. before that rangers set up well defensively and should have earned a 0-0 at CP which would have been astonishing for gerrard's first game in charge.
2nd game: rangers romped it. had trouble finishing and only scored 1 but got the win
3rd game: brown cheated, stamped on the columbian's heel to get him sent off. rangers were up for it and showed skill. would have earned a 1-1 if not for a mistake by Tavernier.
4th game: rangers romped it even more than before. celtic didn't have the excuse that mcgregor was out of position. could only excuse it as a meaningless game but before that had been saying they wanted to rectify things.

rangers have clearly improved substantially and gerrard is obviously a very good manager.
lawwell/desmond/bankier are either being incredibly naive in not acting to keep celtic further in front or celtic's problems with the pedo crisis (lewis morgan whatsapp convo) and /or missing CL money + brendan's wage bill are bigger than the media realise.

gonnae no dae that

Celtic still walked the league playing awful football.
Lennon is about unlock Celtic.

Hoping that Lennon is so shocking in his first few months that the board is able to wake up in time to sack him get a half decent replacement in. From that point on we’ll be closely trailing them and waiting for the inevitable Gerrard slip

just wake up to the fact that the whole of scottish society has a hun bias . they belong on top and the pseudo irishman belongs toiling in the mud

Cuck mentality. Also, most people I speak to prefer us because we don’t pillage every town/city we go to

it's not me who has the cuck mentality. If i was in charge i'd have a proper manager in. blame. blame lennon, lawwell, desmond they're the cucks

GET DOON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>i'd have a proper manager in

Like who?

Seriously though, why is the son of Hugh Dallas allowed to referee games in the SPL?

the SPFL is run by masons

Celtic allow Rangers to win ONE league and give them 10m to get on their level. Then btfo them in a more entertaining fashion when Stevie Me gets exposed for being low iq

There literally isn’t a better solution than “permanently appoint Lennon as Celtic manager”. Typically self-destructive behaviour for smelly gypo Catholic.

Moyes at the very least. Mourinho would have been ideal

>Mourinho
You're delusional if you think Celtic can get him.

>Moyes
Isn't better than Lennon and would cost as much as Brendan.

>You're delusional if you think Celtic can get him.
He was literally in talks to become the manager
>Isn't better than Lennon and would cost as much as Brendan.
Lennon is a fucking dinosaur

Okay??

Attached: 1556134575659.jpg (2658x2560, 1.07M)

Meant for

Would be a good choice for him.

just hold out until brown retires

/thread

Attached: Hibernian.png (965x1024, 184K)

Scottish football is based

Why do we never have a thread about saving Welsh football, or Irish football, nor Northern Irish football?

>welsh league
just melt into the english football league. arent their non-english league cups at most, semi professional??? They should keep their Welsh Cup to determine who goes to Europa League and Europa League 2.

>Europa League 2
Based Uefa insider user

>le retard club

Just do a UK league

Does anyone in England/Scotland watch the Welsh league?

Or England/Wales watch Scotland league?

Or Wales/Scotland watch English league?

Really curious

Everyone watches the EPL in the UK, some watch the English Championship as well but it’s a bit more niche. Never met anyone in my life who watches the Welsh League. I’ve heard that Old Firm matches are fairly popular down in England/Wales but that’s about it for the SPFL

Isn’t tierney a left back?

I mean at that point why not just make it a UK league?

The Welsh clubs that aren’t already in the English league system are only semi-professional. The Scottish clubs would welcome the income that the PL and it’s subsidiary leagues would bring but the English are too beta to handle our irl sectarian shitposting

Ironically, the only Scottish clubs any oil billionaire would consider buying are Celtic or Rangers, though they'd immediately start and all-out blitz to get them into the Prem.

I sometimes make those but they 404 really quickly because no one gives a shit unfortunately.

Shame Cardiff got regulated. I'll miss the Brexit maniac.

PLexit

To hell with the rest of the football leagues.

im retarded

>Since Aberdeen's getting a new stadium
is that even still happening?, i left that shithole of a city around 4 years ago and remember it being proposed years before that.

>semi professional
why even have a welsh league, just combine with the English already.

Why is it Swansea and Cardiff can play in England but Celtic can't?

Swansea and Cardiff joined the English league system before the Welsh league system came into existence.