Which is the bigger club?

Which is the bigger club?

Attached: buyern liverpool.jpg (284x177, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

footballbenchmark.com/documents/files/public/KPMG The European Elite 2019 Under Embargo until 00_01 CET 28th May 2019.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ajax

Two boomer clubs with little relevance today, but probably Bayern

Bayern
home of multiple legends and world cup winners
liverpool was a one decade wonder

Bayern. Marginally. Big club order goes something like this:
>Real Madrid
>Barcelona
>Man Utd
>Bayern
>Liverpool
>Juventus
>Milan

So were Bayern. They won 3 of their trophies consecutively in the 70s. They've made two CL finals in the last 17 years, even though they're an apparent powerhouse. Liverpool have made 4

>Milan, with 7 European Cups, that fucking low

Bayern, but there's not too much in it. If Liverpool can win a few Premier League titles over the next decade then they'd probably overtake Bayern or at least match them in terms of stature.

If Liverpool win against Spurs they will surpass Buyern's CL title count and surpass them entirely as a bigger club.

Their European Cups don’t change the fact that they’re the 2nd or 3rd biggest club in Italy.

Bayern

Milan are the biggest club in italy Ac that is

the one that won a league title

Kek, they’re easily top you stupid zoomer

Bayern, by a fuckton.

There's been a study done on this recently. Bayern's estimated value ranks them as third, right behind Madrid (first) and United (second) and ahead of Barcelona.

footballbenchmark.com/documents/files/public/KPMG The European Elite 2019 Under Embargo until 00_01 CET 28th May 2019.pdf

Meanwhile, Liverpool's at seventh place. There isn't even a debate to be had here.

You two are retards. Juventus have always been bigger historically.

>estimated value
cringe

>West Ham are classed as 'elite'

ac milan are more iconic tho

Bayern has made five in the last twenty years

>17 years

Attached: 0D7E938F-999A-4C5E-9C36-DC7D5E637182.jpg (460x430, 49K)

>inter milan are more iconic tho
ftfy

German clubs aren't big

>Tottenham, West Ham, Leicester and >Schalke are all bigger clubs than AC Milan

Bayern is the biggest club in the world

Attached: 1162244_imgw968.jpg (968x545, 205K)

>feeling proud about being this plastic

inter milan are the most based not iconic

Nope. Juventus are the man utd of Italy, you find their supporters all across the country. AC Milan have better European success but in Italy are not the bigger side.
I love how a brit and a leaf are telling us who is bigger in our country
T. Italian abroad

Are you implying their members aren't exclusively lederhosen wearing trublu bavarians born and raised in munich?

Hard to tell, they both never won the PL.

Bayern Munich is club of legends. Never heard about the other one.

Manchester United

>Nope. Juventus are the man utd of Italy
i dont remember united being relegated in the 2000s but anyways your're probably right but out of the big 3 would you agree it goes like this

Juve = biggest

Ac = Iconic

Inter = Based

Borussia Dortmund and Manchester United

They were relegated in the 70s

i mean the scandal thing they had in the 2000s or something

"Biggest" doesn't mean shit when you only have 2 CL trophies

Attached: 1535228661612.png (1861x2104, 1.25M)

Does milan have any hope of returning to their glory days?

They can still boast about their history for a while but at the rate they're going, they'll be one of those has been clubs whose only solace is their "History".

Get outta here you got no idea what you're talking about you panhead. Bayern made 3 finals in this decade alone and countless of semi finals

I guarantee that AC Milan will be competing at the top of the CL before Arsenal are.

>flag
I wonder who this OP happens to support despite no geographical relation

The answer is obviously Bayern, who are the biggest team in Germany by a mile. Liverpool aren't even the biggest team in their own country

>Liverpool aren't even the biggest team in their own country

Who are you trying to fool?

Attached: 1549927426565.png (511x512, 160K)

they are you gen x cunt

yeah they got scapegoated hard. Like half the league were doing it, including AC and Inter, but Inter were cushty as fuck with the investigators and benefited greatly from Juve's demise.
Not a fan of any of these clubs so I'm objective

one is the biggest club in germany, the other isn't even the biggest club in its city

Don't know about which one is biggest but Liverpool is more iconic. Amazing fanbase, amazing european nights... Bayern is a bit boring.

Boomern. Even Ajax>Liverpool

has liverpool ever won 10-2 against arselel? dont think so

Attached: 8f5a61641d0885aeb7cdedad6cb52a84.png (708x398, 618K)

based retard

remember when bayern went to anfiedl and played defensive because they thought they could win it at home but they got rekt at home instead

based Portuguese Evertonian

Bayern by far. as a Real Madrid fan, it's probably the European club I respect the most. they behave in a similar lawful evil way and bully smaller clubs at any opportunity, but throw hissy fits whenever Real bullies them, which I find cute.

Bayern, England doesn't have a club that's dominant all the time like in other countries. Liverpool haven't won the league in 30 years ffs.

>chelsea ahead of liverpool
>bayern above barca
>tottenham and arsenal ahead of juve
>ac milan behind literal shitters
>estimated value
>tp
>tf

When you think of Buyem, you think of domestic dominance, UCL semi-finals and finals, legendary world cup winners who lead their German core to domestic and international glory, the best fullback of his generation, a man who cut inside people's hearts and the best goalkeepers in the history of sport. When you think of Liverpoop you think of Slippy the Frog and 96 ounces of minced meat.

Attached: 1544769223256.jpg (2588x1944, 2.47M)

Gotta give Bayern that they got everything without financial aid and with their own power. This also puts them before the shareholders

I think it's fair to say that Liverpool is a little hotter right now.
In terms of trophies they are even, only CL matters to big clubs.
But Liverpool are lucky to have 5 and Bayern arguably deserved a few more.

Attached: 1558912349706.png (208x464, 50K)

>Two years in a row

>Liverpool are lucky to have 5 and Bayern arguably deserved a few more

This is the most pathetic thing I've read on Yea Forums all week.

Buyern are world famous for CHOKING in CL finals against English clubs.

bayern of course

this, although the liverpool trophies are more impressive since the english championship is harder (more games, no break, and more cups to tire you, against bigger clubs) while bayern played in a league where dortmund, hsv, and >schalke are the only ones with european relevance (titles).
but as you said, I would still say bayern are a bigger club since other than 1954, every other german victory at the world cup was because of bayern players carrying. meanwhile, liverpool players were always trash for england and shat the bed during their big games.